The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly drew his fingers across the smooth, soft flesh of her belly, her skin much paler against his sun-tanned flesh, feeling her belly quiver under his touch. He traced the scalloped lace edge of her panties with the tip of his fingers, slipping just under the edge on its second trip across her stomach and he lowered his head, kissing her again. He nibbled and sucked upon her lips, her moans of pleasure filling his ears as her hips lifted up off the blanket, seeking his touch, and her lips molded to his, her hands coming up to curl around the back of his neck and into the front of his shirt, pulling him closer. He took that as an invitation and he deepened the kiss, his tongue seeking and gaining entrance into her hot, wet and oh so sweet mouth, as he eased her panties down over her hips as she lifted them higher. He quickly whisked them down her legs, his large, hot hand gliding up the inside of one quivering thigh, his long, thick fingers encountering smooth, slick flesh and a scant amount of saturated curls at the top of her pussy. He swallowed her moan as he softly caressed her blood-swollen labia, his fingers gathering up her juices before he parted her even wider and slipped two fingers between her silky smooth and slick folds, caressing her. Her flesh grew even slicker with each caress, his fingers easily slipping along her wet flesh as his tongue dipped and retreated from her mouth, and he groaned as her hips arched strongly against his hand. He gently pushed his moistened middle and ring finger deep into her hot, tight channel and rubbed her swollen clitoris with the calloused pad of his thumb, swallowing her blissful cry.

Cate all but screamed. His tender, passionate kisses were intoxicating, his rough yet gentle touch maddening but when he relieved her of her panties, slid his hand up her leg and insulated two long, thick fingers inside her dripping wet pussy she lost what feeble grip she had on her own sanity. She tore her mouth from his, pressing her forehead against the strong column of his neck, struggling to catch her breath as he slowly worked his fingers in and out of her slick channel, fucking her with them as his thumb massaged her blood-swollen sensitive clitoris. Never had she felt such sensations before. "Zeke," she moaned as she dug her heels into the blanket, arching her hips as her thighs fell further apart, granting him complete access to her body. He awakened more than just her senses, he had them firing in rapid succession, igniting that white-hot need inside her until she felt like she was going to be engulfed in flames. She could feel herself getting even wetter under his deliberate ministrations, her juices coating his fingers and dampening the inside of her thighs. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Zeke!" The need to cum, the desire for this dangerous man was quickly overtaking her mind, her entire body, and she frantically clutched at the front of his shirt, her eyes closing tightly as her whole body started to tremble.

"Look at me, baby, when you cum," Zeke said when he saw her eyes start to close. When she opened her eyes and he was once again gazing down into those pools of forget-me-not blue, he worked his fingers a little faster in and out of her slick channel, feeling her tighten around his digits as he pushed her closer and closer to the verge of unequivocal pleasure. Her breath was hot against his neck and coming in quick, short pants and he could feel her body start to tense and he held her gaze as her orgasm started to seize control of her body. "That's it, Catie-girl. Cum for me," he urged with husky words, as his calloused thumb, slick with her own juices eased back the hood covering her blood swollen and hyper-sensitive clit, his invading fingers searching out that one particular spot... He found it, applying just enough pressure to it as he simultaneously flicked his fingernail over her fully exposed clitoris. And faintly remembering where they were, he fisted his fingers in her hair and swiftly closed his mouth over hers to swallow her cry of absolute surrender as her orgasm tore through her, her whole body going taut as her juices gushed out of her, coating his hand. He held her tightly, his fingers unmoving inside her contracting channel as her body shuddered against his, her moans hushed by his mouth.

Cate drew in several much needed breaths as she gazed up at Zeke's handsome face inches from hers, tense with desire as the last waves of her orgasm rippled through her, her body still trembling. She sucked in a quick breath when he eased his thick fingers out of her still-contracting and dripping pussy and stuck them in his mouth, sucking them clean, a devilish smile coming to his lips as his fingers cleared them. She could feel his hot breath on her face and the warm summer breeze wafting in from the lake on her body, cooling her heated flesh and drying the beads of perspiration that dotted her skin. She had never experienced such a toe-curling, mind-numbing orgasm before and nothing could have braced her for it. She had a feeling that twenty years ago, she never would have gotten to experience one because the boy back then was hell-bent on claiming her, but the man here with her now was going to take his time and make sure she got to experience the most pleasure imaginable under the old oak tree. "I want you, Zeke, more now than I ever did back then. I've always been yours," she whispered, "always." She reached up and touched the side of his scarred face, gazing into his hot coffee-brown eyes and she lifted her head the few inches it took to brush her lips against his in a soft, yet powerful kiss, brushing her lips over his, tasting her own essence that lingers on his lips.

Zeke growled out a harsh expletive at her solemn admission and he kissed her, his fingers softly caressing the soft, dewy skin along her flank, their mouths swallowing each other's moans of satisfaction when she slowly drew her soft instep up the length of his calf. He deepened the kiss, his tongue seeking out the hot, wet recesses of hers, his fingers gliding over the curve of her hips, nails lightly scratching her soft skin. He'd wanted her from the very moment he saw her twenty years ago and he wanted her just as much now when he saw her yesterday and twice as bad when he saw her this morning. The need, the desire to make her his burned inside him, kept him alive, and ultimately drew him back home and into her arms. And that was where he planned on staying for a long, long time. He had to force his mouth from hers and he gazed down into her eyes as he gently combed her soft, silky mahogany waves back from her face. "You've got me, Catie-girl," he whispered, pressing a soft kiss to the tip of her nose. "And one of us has on too many clothes," he said with a smile and pushed himself up off of her, toeing his shoes off and kicking them aside. He stood between her parted knees, gazing down at her, at her beautiful body as he slowly stripped out of his clothes.

Cate stared up at him, licking her lips, watching as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, as suntanned and tattooed flesh was revealed to her hungry gaze inch by agonizing inch as the checked material slowly parted as each button was pushed through its hole. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip to stifle her groan, resisting the urge to rip his shirt off of him completely and she sucked in her breath when he finally pushed the last button through its hole and pulled the cotton from his body entirely and tossed it aside, revealing the strength of his upper body to her greedy gaze. Oh, yeah, he was all man; broad shoulders, smooth tattooed skin, hard sculpted muscles and a trim waist. Suddenly, she was self-conscious about her own body but with the way that he was staring down at her as he slowly shed his clothes had her insecurities running for the hills. When his hands went to the fastening of his shorts she felt her heart slam against her ribs, drawing in a shaky breath as he lowered the zipper over the bulge of his erection, letting his shorts fall to his ankles as he hooked his thumbs into the elastic waistband of his navy blue boxer briefs, slowly easing them down over his hips.

Her eyes widened in awe and she couldn't hold back the moan that escaped her as he worked his underwear over the bulge of his straining erection, pushing them down his hard, muscled thighs, kicking both his shorts and his undershorts aside with one foot. She hadn't been in the presence of a naked man in so long that she forgot how magnificent, how powerful, how much they took her breath away. Or maybe it was just Zeke. Her gaze instantly focused on his hard, throbbing cock as it bobbed in the warm summer air before her very eyes and she blurted out "oh, fuck me," without even thinking. She nervously licked her lips. She never expected him to be that big. He was larger than she anticipated, very long and incredibly thick, the veins that interlaced it distended and the smooth tapered head a deep shade of purple that was already glistening with a clear fluid that seeped out of the tip, his scrotal sac heavy. She could feel a second wave of moisture saturate her already wet and aching core and she fisted her fingers into the blanket, her hips gyrating against the ground in blatant need for this dangerous, yet tender man that was all hers. She bit her bottom lip once again, staring up at him.

"Oh, I plan on it, baby," Zeke said, his voice husky with need as he lowered himself between her parted thighs. He slipped his large hands under her legs, cradling them, caressing them as he inched higher and higher, pressing soft, wet kisses to her inner thighs as he went. He slowly drew the tip of his tongue along the crease of her thigh where it joined her pelvis, smiling against her dewy skin when she moaned and started to squirm, breathing in the heady, intoxicating scent of her juicy pussy. And then his tongue took the same path his fingers had just moments ago and he curled his hands around her thighs, holding her open to his wicked kiss as a blissful cry escaped her, her fingers instantly fisting into his short hair and her hips lifting towards his mouth, pressing even closer. The taste of her exploded on his tongue and went straight to his cock making it painfully throb, and he groaned in pure male satisfaction and hunger as he slowly drew his tongue up the smooth, slick wall of her labia, sucking it softly into his mouth, first one and then the other. He tasted her, savored her, his tongue lapping deep, flicking teasingly over her swollen and sensitive clit, his strong hands holding her steady as her hips started to buck uncontrollably. He licked her even deeper, fucking his tongue in and out of her vagina, drinking up her juices like a greedy man as she started to get even wetter as her second orgasm clawed at her, slurping and sucking up her heady nectar.

Cate squirmed on the blanket, trying to get away from Zeke's torturous mouth, not because she was repulsed by it but because the feelings were overpowering her senses, each flick of his tongue fueling the white hot flame of need that burned inside her. And then when his tongue started to lap at her wet, aching flesh, she lost control entirely and screamed, her legs trembling against his shoulders, toes curling, as she fisted one hand into the blanket and the other into the short hair atop his head. She pressed herself against his mouth and let her legs fall further apart, allowing him even greater access to her dripping wet flesh, her moans of pleasure carried away by the rustling of the leaves overhead. Never had a man licked her before and never with such... with such... Oh, she couldn't even think any longer, all she could do was feel, feel the sensations sweep over her and draw her deeper until she was drowning in nothing but pure pleasure. "Zeke... Zeke... Oh, fuck... Don't stop..." she cried out, arching her hips strongly against his mouth, against the delicious torment of his flicking tongue and sucking mouth. And then she felt it hit her, stronger and more powerful than the first one and when her body started to tense, she barely heard his groan of pure male satisfaction against her dripping flesh when he fastened his mouth down on her pussy as her orgasm tore through her body, his tongue lapping as his mouth drank up her juices.

Zeke held her hips securely until the last wave of her orgasm rippled through her, his tongue gently lapping at her blood-swollen flesh, drinking up everything she gave him. He pressed a soft kiss to the dewy flesh of her vulva as he moved further up her body, his hand gliding along her soft skin dotted with perspiration, dragging his thumb across her pebble-hard nipple, before sliding his fingers into her damp hair and closing his mouth over hers, kissing her, letting her taste herself on his tongue as it invaded her mouth with a deep groan. His cock was achingly hard and throbbing, the tip swollen and leaking precum and he reached down, smearing the clear fluid around the sensitive glans before running the swollen head all along her wet flesh, teasing her, caressing her as he guided his hard cock towards her molten hot entrance, swallowing her moans. He tore his mouth from hers, his choppy breath hot against her face as he gazed down into her forget-me-not blue eyes filled with desire for him and only him. "Catherine," he growled as he slowly pushed forward, easing into her hot, tight depths, feeling her blood-swollen and slick walls close around the girth of his bare cock. He held himself in check as he slid deeper inside her, inch by agonizing inch, watched as her eyes started to darken, cupping the sweet curve of her bottom in one large, calloused hand as she instinctively arched against him and he let out a body-shuddering groan when he reached her very depths. She was nothing short of pure heaven.

A long, drawn out moan escaped Cate's parted lips as she clasped his sweaty back in her hands, fingers digging into taut muscle, and she dug her heels into the blanket covered earth, lifting her hips as he slid deep inside her very depths, her body slowly adjusting to his thick cock, her fervent gaze holding his smoldering one the entire time. She had never felt this full before and she could feel his cock, hot, hard and pulsating deep inside her as the weight of his unyielding body pressed her down onto the equally unyielding ground and it couldn't be any more perfect. "Zeke," she whispered. And then he started to move before she had fully adjusted to his thick cock. The sensations were powerful and her breath caught in her throat as each retreat and slow, steady thrust forward caressed her sensitive flesh, inflaming her desires for him and she wrapped her legs around him, holding him with her arms, legs and slick vagina, her breath coming in quick, short pants, fanning the sweaty skin of his shoulder. She tipped her head back, looking up into his hot coffee-brown eyes that were burning even hotter as they gazed down at her, into her very soul that he had touched a long time ago. She gasped when, on the last retreat, he thrust forward hard, holding himself deep inside of her, hot and throbbing.

Zeke curled his fingers into her hair, gazing down into her eyes, at her face that was flushed with passion and a smile turned up the corner of his mouth at the sound of her breath catching in her throat when he thrust deep inside her and held himself there, feeling her slick, molten-hot walls hug his hard, thick cock tight. She felt too good, too good to ever leave again. He lowered his head and kissed her, his tongue caressing her lips and he groaned when she lifted her head just enough to press her mouth tighter against his and he kissed her long and hard and deep, swallowing her blissful cry as he started to thrust again in long, sure steady strokes. With a groan, he broke the kiss and pressed his lips to her ear, each hot exhale of breath fanning her dewy skin and damp hair. "Catherine... my sweet... beautiful... Catherine," he managed between each measured thrust inside her willing body. He dragged his thumb across her stiff nipple, feeling it harden even more, and tugged gently on the sweet nubbin of flesh, her sharp, pleasure-filled cry echoing through the summer air. He could feel her growing even wetter and he increased the pace of his thrusts till her cries started to crescendo and he glided his rough hands down her sweaty flanks and along the length of her thighs, pushing them higher along his torso as he thrust even deeper inside her, feeling her slick walls clutch at his throbbing cock as he pushed her closer to yet another orgasm, his own need for gratification clawing at him.

Cate held onto him tightly, his sweaty tattooed flesh slippery under her fingers, feeling the strain of his body as he held his desires in check, his muscles tightening under her grip as each deep thrust inside her pushed him that much closer, threatened to push her headlong over the edge. And she didn't want this to end. Each thrust of his hard, thick cock was pure torture, torture to her senses, torture to her feelings for this dangerous man. She pressed her forehead to his sweaty shoulder, gasping for breath, struggling to hold onto her sanity. Her knees were high along his ribs and her legs spread wide, her juices coating his cock as he thrust harder and deeper, running down her bottom to soak into the blanket under her, the sound of his sweaty body slapping against hers, his groans filling her ears, his breath hot on her dewy skin. Her heart was slamming hard against her ribs in rhythm with his thrusts and her legs were starting to tremble along his sides as her impending orgasm drew even closer. She dug her fingers deep into the indentation of his spine, feeling his taut muscles flex under her hands. "Zeke...." Her orgasm started to seize control of her body before she was ready and she planted her heels against the curve of his taut, hard ass, lifting her hips higher, taking him deeper into her dripping wet and aching pussy, clutching at his thick, throbbing cock as hard as she could, the white hot need clawing at her, her juices starting to flow. "Zeke!"

Zeke fisted his fingers into her sweaty hair, tipping her head back so he could gaze down into her forget-me-not blue eyes that were starting to go glassy with desire, her glistening lips parted as she gasped for breath, her beautiful face even more lovely in orgasmic bliss. He didn't slow the steady rhythm of his thrusts, his thick cock gliding in and out of her dripping channel as it tightened around him, squeezing him hard, making her tight pussy that much tighter, as he pushed her headlong into another orgasm. He was so close, his cock so hard, so swollen and throbbing and he gritted his teeth, resisting the urge to cum with her, inside her. "Cum, baby, cum for me," he plead. "Cum on that cock. It's all yours." Never had he felt a woman's orgasm before on his bare cock, only his Catie-girl and he didn't know how much longer he could last with her heavenly pussy clutching at his aching cock like it was. Her cry of blissful pleasure filled his ears, carried across the water, as he held himself still inside her as her body trembled and shook beneath him, as her tight pussy gushed with her creamy juices all over his cock, dripping down onto his heavy testicles. He couldn't endure the pleasure any longer, he had to join her.

Cate had never felt anything so powerful, so mind-numbing, so– She struggled to catch her breath as her body shook from the throes of her intense orgasm, the hot summer air drying the beads of perspiration that dotted her skin, feeling her juices blatantly running out of her despite how deep his thick cock was inside her. She sucked in her breath when she felt his cock throb against her hyper-sensitive flesh and she gazed up into his hot coffee-brown eyes, watching as they darkened with desire, hot uncontrollable desire as his impending orgasm threatened to destroy him. She cried out when she felt him start to move again, gasping as his unyielding thrusts sent his hot, hard cock deep inside her sopping wet and receptive pussy, stoking the fire that had yet to die down inside her. She gasped when his eyes locked with hers and he interlaced their fingers, pressing her arms down to the soft blanket beneath them, holding her steady as his driving thrusts began to push her off the blanket. Her moans started to crescendo along with his thrusts, each deep push inside her chafing the soft skin of her back against the hard earth save for the blanket under her bare skin. "Zeke, oh God, Zeke, just like that..." she cried out, arching against him, taking his cock as deep as she could as he drove himself towards completion. She curled her fingers tight over the backs of his hands, locked her legs even tighter around him, holding onto him as best she could as her breath was forced from her lungs with each powerful thrust, her body pushed higher up the blanket. "So good. Don't stop!"