The Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke grabbed a handful of her ponytail and tugged her head back, exposing the smooth column of her throat to his greedy mouth. His teeth grazed her skin as he pressed a hot, sucking kiss to her neck, leaving a mark there for everyone to see, branding her as his. He could feel her breath on his hair, feel her blood pounding through her veins against his tongue and he took a sharp nip of her neck before his mouth ventured lower, skimming over her collarbone as the hand that was gripping her ass slid higher, cupping her small breast in his palm. He roughly dragged his thumb across her nipple and it instantly hardened, straining against the material of her bra and tank top. He ground his hips against hers; forcing his straining erection into the softness of her lower belly, pressing her hard against the rough bark of the tree. Her moans of surrender were music to his ears. "I'm going to fuck you right here, right now."

She gasped under the firm pressure of his hand on her breast, the roughness of his thumb rasping against her nipple as it rapidly pebbled. She had been manhandled earlier tonight, but that had been completely against her will and even though she had been aching for Zeke's touch for months, she didn't want it fast and hard up against a tree in the darkness. She wanted to see him, feel him, and look into his eyes when their bodies became one. But a guy like him wasn't one for tenderness, he wanted it hard, fast and rough and he wanted it right now. She sucked in her breath when he trailed his hot tongue across her collarbone. "I'm a virgin," she whispered.

His head shot up so fast that he could have sworn he snapped his own neck. A million raunchy thoughts were running through his sex depraved eighteen year old brain and they were quickly brought to a screeching halt with those three little words. Did he just hear her right? She was a virgin? George hadn't been successful with getting in her pants, nor had any other guy for that matter. He instantly released his hold on her and took a step back, staring down at her in the moonlight. He drew in several deep breaths, his chest heaving with the effort. "Fuck," he swore, shoving his trembling hands through his long hair, pushing it away from his face. He swore again as he shook his head, turning away from her. "I'm not going to be held responsible for popping a rich girl's cherry," he said, blatantly, as he walked away from her, going back up to where he had parked his motorcycle. A virgin was the last thing he ever expected her to be.

Cate slumped against the rough bark of the tree and wrapped her arms around her body, watching in the moonlight as he all but ran away from her. She felt the sting of tears as they started to well up in her eyes and she was glad he had his back to her, she didn't want him to see how much he had just hurt her. She reached up and wiped her eyes with her fingers, sniffling. She had never felt more rejected, more foolish in her entire life and she just wanted to crawl under the nearest rock. She had willingly gotten on the back of his motorcycle and come up here with him, and even though in the back of her mind she knew what his intentions were going to be, she didn't try to push him away but her lack of experience sure did.

She caught the blue flicker of his lighter in the darkness and then the bright red glow at the end of the cigarette as his lit it, sucking the nicotine into his lungs as a much needed substitution to the release of her body he had been craving. She just stood there in the darkness under the huge oak tree wishing this night had never happened. She finally quit her crying, dried her eyes and waited until he flicked the cigarette down to the ground, crushing it out with the toe of his boot before she walked up the slight incline. "Can you please just take me home," she whispered, unable to look him in the eyes.

Zeke blew out a long stream of smoke, watching as it dissipated into the night sky and pushed away from the seat of the Harley, scooping up his jacket and pulling it on. He could tell that she had been crying. He could hear the despondency in her voice. "Fine," he said, yanking up the zipper. What had he been thinking? Bringing a spoiled rich girl like her up to his secret masturbating spot? That she would be willing to fuck a guy like him? Especially after she had already been manhandled by that prick of a football player?

He picked up his helmet, pushed his hair back from his face and pulled it on, securing the chin strap. He was a bigger fool than he gave himself credit. He threw his leg over the motorcycle, sat down astride the seat and waited for her to settle down behind him before he started the engine. He felt her arms go around him, felt her thighs move into place alongside his but it was just in an effort to keep from falling off, there was no longer that unquenched desire burning between both of them. He started up the Harley, revved the engine and slapped the visor down on his helmet as he maneuvered it up the trail in the darkness.

Cate wrapped her arms tighter around Zeke's midsection as they tore down the open stretch of road, heading back into town. She pressed her cheek against the leather pulled taut over his shoulders, wishing that he would slow down before they got stopped by the police, she was without a helmet and he wasn't actually in the good graces of the local authorities from all of his fighting to begin with and they were probably looking for him tonight anyway to slap assault charges on him after he had beat the crap out of the star quarterback. She was in enough trouble as it was, the reader board at the bank flashed that she was twenty minutes past her curfew as they sped past it, and she didn't need to add getting picked up by the cops to her list of bad deeds for the day. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt the Harley start to slow down when he eased off the throttle, leaning into the turn with him as he maneuvered the motorcycle up the road that led to her house. They were in the clear. For now.

Zeke had only seen the sprawling two story house from the road and as he rolled the Harley up the driveway to the front steps, it looked even more intimidating, more lavish under the bright beam of the bike's single headlight. There were no cars parked in the driveway, they were secured inside the garage in the back and there was only one light on in the house, illuminating one of the front room on the bottom floor and the neatly kept flower bed in front of the house. He rolled to a stop at the front door, killing the engine as he dropped the kickstand. He was pulling off his helmet as Cate jumped off the seat behind him. "Cate, wait," he said, setting the helmet down on the seat as he swung his thigh over the seat.

Cate was almost around the back of the motorcycle when he stopped her and slowly turned around, nervously shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She didn't have time for needless chit-chat; she needed to get inside before her mother realized she was home, before Zeke realized that– "I think we've said enough to each other tonight," she deadpanned. She looked over her shoulder at the house, looking for any movement inside the expanse of the entryway through the lace curtains. She looked back over at Zeke and pushed a stray strand of wind-whipped hair out of her face. "I'll see you tomorrow at school, okay. I need to go."

"Why are you in such a hurry," he said. He took a step forward and reached out, wrapping his hand around her wrist and stopping her before she could escape inside the four-walled fortress that the likes of him would never be allowed to cross over the threshold of. Her reputation wasn't as tarnished as his, but he had taken a risk and told her about his painful past and even though he didn't know where his old man was, there still was that chance that he could find him and his mother. "Don't say anything to anyone about tonight, okay? I never should have told you–"

He saw the outside light flip on, the bright beam lighting up the entire porch and the section of the driveway they were standing in, then the heavy front door was pulled open and he watched as a woman in a maid's uniform stepped over the threshold. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a severe bun, her uniform was impeccable and her hands were propped on her wide hips as she had a look of disappointment on her face. His hand instinctively tightened around her wrist when he felt her start to pull from his grasp.

"Catherine Louise. Do you know what time it is? Get your ass inside this house right now," the maid ordered, her voice stern, her stance steadfast.

Zeke stared down at Cate's panic stricken face. No wonder she wanted to get away from him, disappear inside the house. He could see it as plain as day, the truth was written right there across her face. She wasn't the snob that lived on the hill; she was the daughter of the woman who cleaned the house. He had to wonder how many people she had lied to just so she could save face and be treated like the snob she portrayed herself to be. He huffed. If it wasn't for her mother's employer, she'd be living on the same side of the tracks at him. He knew the truth; he just wanted her to admit it to him, to her own self. "Do you always let your servant talk to you like that?"

Cate looked up at Zeke. He wasn't stupid, she knew that for a fact and she could tell by the look on his face that he was more than shocked, he was...relieved? When her classmates found out where she lived, she never came right out and corrected them; they all just assumed she lived with her aunt and uncle. She was too ashamed to admit that her mother was a servant when everyone thought she was the little rich girl with the trust fund. And she didn't need Zeke ruining that for her. She yanked her hand from his grip and glared at him. "You know damn well she's not my servant, she's my mother. Is that what you wanted to hear? That I'm not the rich girl that lives on the hill? I won't reveal your secret as long as you don't tell mine." She turned on her heel and ran up the steps, passing her mother and disappearing into the house without even looking back at him.

He watched as the door was shut none too gently behind the maid, behind Cate's mother. He swung his leg over the seat of the Harley and sat down, pulling his helmet back on and starting the engine. He looked over towards the far side of the house as a light came on in one of the darkened rooms, waiting, hoping to catch another glimpse of her but he never saw her as the light was once again shut off a few minutes later. He kicked himself for not taking the opportunity earlier to have the girl of his dreams under him, and now that he knew the truth, knew that she wasn't who she portrayed herself to be, he had to wonder if he would still try to get in her pants. He was out of this town in a little over a week and he wasn't that much of an asshole to fuck her and leave her. He slapped the visor down on his helmet and turned the motorcycle around, speeding back down the driveway and once again over the tracks to his own side of town, cursing himself the entire way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zeke was afraid that Cate was going to ignore him for as long as possible and he was right. When he backed his motorcycle into his usual parking space the next morning and removed his helmet, he looked over to the side of the school where Cate and her friends usually stood only to see that they were not there. He didn't see her anywhere around the school and he was beginning to wonder if she had even decided to show her face after what had happened yesterday but when he finally laid eyes on her as she slipped into history class without so much as a look his direction, the bruise on her face discretely hidden under a layer of carefully applied make-up, he knew she was fine and no one knew anything. And then with a rumor circulating around the school that George had wrapped his Mustang around a tree last night and was in the hospital getting his knee operated on, no one was any the wiser there either. No one ever paid him any mind so they wouldn't notice that his knuckles were bruised and swollen, but that could just be chalked up to his latest fist fight. Cate still hadn't looked his direction by the end of the school day and she ignored him the next day as well and by the third day he was tired of her aloofness so he confronted her.

"I should have just fucked you that night so then you would have a good enough reason to give me the cold shoulder," Zeke said, not caring who could hear him in the hallway as he braced his hand on the door of the adjacent locker and stared down at Cate as she stashed her textbooks in her own locker. Her long hair was pulled back in a French braid and she was wearing a knee-length sleeveless dress with a frilly skirt and sandals. His eyes coasted down her backside to focus on her legs, remembering how they had felt spread wide on either side of his, those small, perfect breasts of hers pressed into his back. His attention was quickly pulled away from her shapely legs when she slammed her locker door shut, the metallic clang bringing his head up and he quickly slapped his hand up against the locker door on the other side of hers, holding her there, even though she could easily duck under his arm and get away.

"Keep your voice down," Cate warned, whirling around and glaring at him. She caught someone four lockers down looking their direction, hanging on their every word, and inwardly she cringed, the biggest gossip in school just had to overhear that particular comment. He may not give a shit who heard what, he was leaving town after graduation, but she was stuck here through the summer and while she was attending the community college in Riverton. She leaned her shoulders against the lockers and crossed her arms under her breasts, staring up at him. He was looking dangerous as always, dressed in snug fitting blue jeans and an even tighter black t-shirt. She could easily get away from him and make a mad dash for the girl's bathroom but she had a funny feeling that still wouldn't stop him from following her. "What do you want, Zeke?"

He reached out and took hold of her chin, tipping her head up so he could inspect her cheek. He could see the telltale swelling on her face where George's ring had struck her but not the bruise or gash. He'd taken his fair share of punches to his face but he was a lot tougher than her and was used to the pain associated with fist fights, she wasn't. He looked down into those forget-me-not blue eyes but he didn't release his gentle hold on her. He had to wonder if she had gotten her ass chewed out for breaking curfew or if she had told her mother what had transpired that evening and understood enough to comfort her rather than punish her. He could tell that she was upset and it had more to do with him talking to her than anything else. "Does it still hurt like hell?" he asked.

"It's fine. I put ice on it last night," she said, surprised with his concern over her injury. When she had arrived at school the following day, she half expected everyone to flock her direction and badger her with questions about what had happened with George, but no one seemed to know anything and with the latest rumor floating around school that George had wrecked his car, they were too occupied with speculations to even care that she had been with him. She was just another girl marked off of his list.

She pretty much ignored Zeke the best she could but that only lasted for a couple days, he was still keeping an eye on her. She figured he would have just given up since he was just as unsuccessful as George when it came to getting in her pants. Only difference was, she had given Zeke the opportunity and he was just too scared to take it, but at the time he had thought she was the spoiled rich girl. Now he knew the truth and that changed everything. She took a deep breath, breathing in the pure masculine scent that surrounded him. The five minute bell rang, echoing down the hall as fellow students hurried past them on their way to class without so much as a glance their direction. "I need to get to gym class," Cate said, pushing away from the locker.

Zeke released his hold on her chin only to slowly draw his calloused finger down the side of her neck. He heard her breathing hitch and he slowly smiled as he gazed down at her. Public displays of affection were not allowed on school grounds and he wanted to drag her off to the closest bathroom, push her into a locking stall and devour that sweet untouched pussy until she screamed, but he couldn't. He was taking a chance as it was, touching her in the hall, and with as much as the principal had it in for him, he was sure to get kicked out of school but watching her body respond to his touch was worth risking expulsion. He slowly drew his fingers across the exposed skin above the neckline of her dress, watching as her nipples tightened in response under the tight bodice and he lightly brushed his fingertip across one tight nub before planting his hand on the locker beside her shoulder. "Then go," he insisted.

She didn't move from where she was standing. She hated gym class anyway. She leaned her shoulders back against the locker once again and looked up at him. He was leaving town next week and she was never going to see him again and she didn't want their last words to be spoken in hatred. She had feelings for him and he obviously felt the need to protect her and they could never have a future together, at least not in Oak Hills. And his escape was also hers. Going anywhere with him was better than staying here without him. "Take me with you when you leave after graduation," Cate blurted out.

"Cate–" Zeke said. She had no idea what she was asking. He didn't even know where he was going. With the recent news his mother had gotten from an old family friend, the only person who knew of their exact whereabouts, that his old man was finally dead, there was no need for him to stick around to keep his mother safe, so he was just going to get on his Harley and ride out of town without ever looking back. And as much as he wanted her on the back of his bike with her thighs pressed against his, he didn't need her holding him back by getting homesick after two nights out on the open road. He was out of this place, had no plans of ever coming back and he had a feeling that she would want to do just that.

Cate reached out and curled her fingers in the loose material of his T-shirt at his waist, tugging it slightly from the belted waistband of his jeans as she did so, looking up into those hot coffee-brown eyes of his that were constantly fixated on her. She had never been surer of anything in her life. Zeke had come into town in a beat-up car and was leaving on a Harley and she wanted to be straddling it behind him. He was her means of escape, her destiny, her denim and leather clad savior. "There's nothing keeping me in this damn town, Zeke. Take me with you. I want to get the hell out of this town just as much as you do. Let's go together. Just you and me and the open road."

He fisted his hands against the cold metal of the lockers and stared down at her. As good as that all sounded– No, he couldn't. He was finally going to be free and no woman was going to tie him down, keep him in one more godforsaken town long enough to settle down. He no longer had to look over his shoulder, no longer had to worry about his mother getting the shit beat out of her. He had no more responsibilities. It was the open road, the rumble of the Harley's engine in his ears and the stars leading him out of town. He had to talk some sense into her, slap her in the face so to speak, to get her head out of the clouds. "I'm not coming back, Catie-girl. Ever. I'm gone; I'm out of this damn town. And the open road is no place for a girl like you."