The Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The courtyard was filled with all sorts of twinkling lights and had a water feature that could be heard as they walked about. The conversation with Lucas has been better than the one at brunch, but still not very stimulating. She had to force herself to laugh at his jokes and antidotes. Occasionally, they would pass other classmates in the courtyard, giving them nods as they went.

Eventually he led her to a corner of the courtyard that was dark and secluded. Without notice he stepped into her, grabbing her face and pulling her forcefully into a kiss. She pushed back against him yelling "What are you doing?!"

Anger flashed across his face. He clearly wasn't used to getting rejected. He tried to pull himself together "Come on!" He said, too calmly, "It only makes sense that we would end up together tonight." He pressed in again and she pushed him off more forcefully.

His anger became more unrestrained as he grabbed her again one hand around the back of her head, the other on her arm, pulling her close. "Get the fuck off me!" She bit through her clenched teeth. He smiled a little and leaned in again. She lifted her knee right into his groin and pushed him back. He hunched over in pain, falling to his knees.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement and looked over to find Jacob walking towards Lucas, fury radiating from him. She ran toward him and pushed against his chest, trying to get him away. She had never known him to get mad like this, but she didn't want to find out what the results of his wrath would be. He pushed past her and she gripped his arm, calling out "Jacob!"

His breathing was erratic but he slowed and turned to her, his face contorted with rage. It softened a little when he looked at her and saw the tears spilling over and running down her cheeks.

"Please!" She whispered, trying not to let her voice break at the overwhelming emotion running through her. "Let's just go." He turned to look back at Lucas, still trying to regain his breath on the ground. He stood there for a moment, deliberating, and then turned swiftly from Lucas, wrapping his arm around Taylors waist and leading her back to the car, avoiding the various places their classmates had gathered.

The ride home was silent, a different silence then before. It wasn't until they were stopped in his driveway that he even looked at her again. She had forced herself to stop crying, but his face, taking her in, assessing for damage, the tears started to spill over again. He reached a hand out stopping himself before he touched her, knowing how she might react after what happened. She leaned into his hand and he used his thumb to wipe a tear from her cheek.

He exhaled, pulling his hand from her face and sitting back in his seat, facing the house. He pinched his thumb and forefinger on the bridge of his nose and took another deep breath. He dropped his hand and got out of the car, getting her door for her and keeping a hand at her back as they walked inside. He made his way straight over to the whiskey and poured himself a glass. Before putting it away he gestured toward her, asking if she wanted any. Taylor nodded. He poured her a glass and handed it to her as he went to sit on the couch.

Taylor took a seat in the armchair across from him. He still wasn't looking at her. She had to break the silence. Finally she asked "Why did you come looking for us?" The question had been on her mind the whole ride home.

Jacob, still not looking at her, took a sip of his whiskey. "I had heard stories back in high school about him..." he paused, trying to find a delicate phrasing "pulling stunts like that." He sighed. "I had hoped they weren't true, or that he had grown up, but shortly after you walked out with him, I saw his buddies laughing and pointing in the direction you left."

Taylor looked down at her whiskey. Using it as a distraction to process everything. She took a sip and when she looked up, Jacob was scanning her face, her body. His eyebrows furrowed together, a sadness masking his face. "Did he..." he started but couldn't bring himself to say it.

"No." Taylor said, quietly, knowing what he was asking. "I kept pushing him off." She looked back to her whiskey and then tipped the glass back, drinking down the whole pour. Jacob let out a little sigh of relief. "Thank you." She said softly looking at the empty glass in her hand. She looked up at him under her lashes, trying not to let anymore tears out "For looking out for me."

After a moment, Jacob got up from the couch and knelt directly in front of her. His face filled her view as she continued to look down at the empty glass in her hand. He slowly placed a hand on her cheek, wiping away one of the tears that escaped. His other hand rested on her arm. "Are you going to be okay?"

She looked at his face, so soft and concerned, such a contrast to the anger that had been there earlier. She nodded, forcing a little smile. "Of course" She said, "I just need some time. I'll be fine." It was true, she realized. She would be fine. She was proud of herself for defending against him, but it still shook her that she had to go to such lengths.

Jacob nodded, searching her face to try to read if she would, in fact, be okay. He stood and walked to the kitchen. "Care for another whiskey?" He asked her.

She followed him, placing her empty glass by the sink. "No, I've had enough. I think I'll just head to bed." She turned and started down the hall.

"Taylor," he called after her. She turned to look at him. "Please let me know if you need anything, okay?" He pleaded with her. She nodded and then walked into her room.

After getting ready for bed, she found herself restless, tossing and turning. When she finally fell asleep, her dreams were filled with flashes of Lucas grabbing her. She tried to scream but nothing came out. She awoke from her dreams sweaty and panting. After seeing that it was 1:30 in the morning, and determining that she wouldn't be able to sleep for a long while, she decided to find something to pass the time and calm her mind. She quickly threw on Jacob's sweats and undershirt that were still in her room, threw her hair into a messy bun, and quietly made her way to the garage.

She slowly made her way around, gathering the various materials she remembered using before. She sat at the wheel and started kicking, focusing on the way the clay felt in her hands. She centered it much easier this time. She opened the mound and started pulling slowly, not sure what she was trying to make.

She didn't know how much time had passed before she heard a throat clear behind her. She jumped slightly and turned to see Jacob in the pottery clothes he had worn before. A soft smile tugged at his lips and he was leaning against the door with his arms crossed over his chest. "Couldn't sleep either?" He asked as he pushed off the door.

She winced a little, not sure if she should tell him the truth about the nightmares. She didn't want him to fuss over her anymore. She wanted to move on, wanted to try to forget it. In the end, she just nodded, returning to the piece she was working on.

"Care if I join you?" He asked, making his way over to gather materials.

"Please, it's your studio." She replied. She kept working quietly and soon enough he had joined her. They worked in silence for a while, but it was peaceful, comfortable silence. Like they both needed this outlet to soothe themselves after what had happened.

Feeling more at ease, she broke the silence and asked him "What is your favorite thing to make?"

He kept working, thoughtfully and finally said "Definitely candy dishes, though I've never come close to making one as exquisite as yours!" She snapped her head to look at him, not expecting the humor. He smirked as he glanced up at her and then returned to his clay. A genuine smile spread across her face.

"Well," she countered, "since you are likely never going to make a candy dish that comes close to the refined technique of mine," she paused, flashing a smile at him that he naturally reciprocated, "what would you say is your second favorite thing to make?"

"I don't think I have a favorite." He replied. "I like that I can make whatever I am feeling and that I never make the same thing twice. It makes each item that much more precious and intimate."

A loose hair tickled Taylor's cheek, and she tried to brush it away with the back of her hand, thinking she could avoid getting clay on her face. She was wrong. Clay smeared her cheek and she was instantly looking around for something to clean up with. Jacob noticed her looking around and got up. "What do you need?" He asked.

"Something to clean up with." She said pointing to her face. Jacob turned to look at her and chuckled.

"Don't people pay a lot of money to get clay masks? Just consider it a luxury accommodation." He laughed.

"You know, the best thing about getting spa treatments," she said walking closer to him, "is getting them done with friends." He looked at her confused until she brought her hand up to his face, rubbing clay along his stubbled cheek. He smiled, nodding as she stepped away from him to admire her work. A grin spread across her face.

Jacob stepped forward this time, "It looks like you missed a spot" he said, reaching out and trailing his thumb along the line of her jaw. He paused as he held her chin, forcing her head up to look at him. Her breath caught at the closeness, the intimacy of that moment. The smiles and laughter that had been between them a moment ago was replaced with longing silence and tension. She noticed his breathing pick up slightly before he dropped his hand, stepping away from her.

"No!" She called out before she even had a thought to process what she was doing. He turned back to her, his brow furrowed like he was struggling with something, or worried. She closed the gap between them, slowly grabbing his hand and bringing it up to press against her cheek, clay and all. She closed her eyes as she felt his hand on her, and when she opened them she found he had stepped closer, only an inch between their bodies.

He searched her face, looking for something, she didn't know what. "Taylor..." he said, his voice strained. She brought a hand up, cupping the back of his neck. She rose up on her toes and as she did he leaned down, their lips meeting in a slow passionate kiss. Jacobs' other hand found her waist and pulled her against his firm body. Her mouth opened to him, inviting his tongue in as the kiss deepened and grew more wild.

Jacob broke the kiss, but continued to hold Taylor against him, his forehead pressed against hers. Both of them were breathing heavily, looking into each other's eyes. Taylor smiled warmly as she placed her hand on the side of his face, stroking his cheek with her thumb. Jacob closed his eyes, trying to steady his breathing. He slowly loosened his grip on her and opened his eyes taking a small step back.

"Look," he said, "as much as I REALLY would like to continue this," he paused, looking her up and down. "I don't think we should."

Taylor was taken aback by his statement. "Why?" She asked, confused.

"After everything tonight... I don't want to take advantage of you if you're feeling vulnerable. I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything" He said, taking another step back.

Taylor let out a nervous laugh, "Taking advantage?" She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts and find a way to reason with him. "I would have wanted this regardless of what happened tonight..." she finally said.

Jacob shook his head slightly, clearly not believing her.

"I had a dream last night," she started "after the cocktail party." His focus snapped to her as she took a step closer to him. "I dragged you into a private spot at the hotel," she heard him swallow hard "and I grabbed your lapel and pulled you into me." She took another step towards him, only a few inches away from him now. She looked up, straight into his eyes. "You pressed me up against the wall, and when I woke up" she paused forcing herself to take a deep breath, "I touched myself, thinking of YOU."

Jacobs breathing was erratic, his eyes wild, and whatever leash he had been on snapped free. He pulled her into him, a hand wrapping around her lower back, the other cupping the back of her head, their mouths coming together in a wild dance. Taylor ran her hands up his muscular torso and to his neck where she pulled herself into him more. Jacob's hand pulled her shirt up slightly, allowing him to feel the bare skin along her lower back. Taylor let out a soft moan at the sensation of his hand on her.

Both his hands found her bare waist, and slid up stopping along the line of her lacy black bra. They pulled apart long enough for Jacob to pull her shirt over her head before tangling together again. His lips strayed from hers, finding her neck. He licked and kissed just below her ear and she arched into him at the sensation. She could hear and feel just how wild his breathing had become. Her hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt, tugging it up. Jacob pulled back and lifted his shirt over head.

Taylor froze, taking him in. Jacob cupped her neck, his thumb softly caressing her cheek, but he did not pull her into a kiss. He simply watched as she reached a hand out to his chest and gently ran her fingers down the contours of each muscle. She wanted to know how it would feel, pressing her bare chest against his. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Jacob locked eyes with her, and she could see the untamed desire churning just below the surface. She slid her bra off each shoulder and then dropped it to the ground.

Jacob continued to hold her eyes as his hands found her bare waist. She took in a heavy breath at the sensation, her breasts heaving as she did. That was enough to get him to drop his gaze. He took in her body, as one of his hands traced the underside of her soft breast. His eyes returned to hers, "You're so fucking sexy," he whispered, "I might just die." A wicked smile pulled at his lips.

"Hopefully not until I'm done with you." She retorted, returning his smile. Jacob let out a growl as he wrapped around her again, tangling their bodies and lips together. Her breasts pressed against his warm firm chest, sending a fire through her that initiated from the heat growing between her legs.

Jacob bent down, running his hands over her ass and to the top of her thighs, picking her up. Taylor opened her legs, wrapping them around his hips, where she found his erection pressing into her, so hard against her softness. Still kissing her, he took a few steps toward the door to the house. Taylor pulled her lips from his, and licked and kissed along his neck as he made his way through the house and to his room. As they entered his room, she bit his neck, soft and teasing. Jacob let out a primal moan in response and pressed her back against the now closed door, her legs still wrapped around his waist.

Jacob brought his face to hers again, but didn't kiss her, he ran his nose along hers, their heavy breaths mingling together. One of his hands found her face, his thumb tracing the line of her lower lip, the other still planted on her ass, holding her against him. That wicked smile spread across his face again as he ground himself into her. Taylor's back arched in response, her chest pressing into him and a whimper of arousal escaping her lips.

"As good as your dream?" He whispered mischievously.

Taylor couldn't remember how to speak in the haze of her arousal. He continued to grind into her and after a few breaths she locked eyes with him and was able to muster one word "Better." The hand he held on her face tipped her chin up as their mouths merged again. His hand roamed from her face to her breast, firmly gripping it and running his thumb over her erect nipple. Another whimper escaped as Taylor arched into the sensation.

Jacob pulled her from the door and walked over to the bed, still holding her to him as he crawled towards the center before laying her down and finding his spot on top of her, between her legs. Taylor thrust her hips into him grinding and rubbing, needing more. Her hands ran down his back, pulling him into her. Jacob's hand pressed against her hip, pinning her down to the bed, he pulled back from her, a pleading smile on his face.

"You have to stop," he breathed, "I seriously don't know how much more I can take." Taylor pressed her lips together, trying to keep the wild grin from spreading across her face at the thought of the effect she was having on him. He rolled to his side slightly so his hands could play with the line of the sweats she was wearing. He kissed her softly, teasingly as his hands wandered under the sweats and between her legs.

He lifted his head from her abruptly, his brows furrowed together and his breath catching "Fuck, Taylor!" His eyes were wild. "You're not wearing any underwear under my sweats?" She gave him a small shrug and a guilty smile. His breath was a growl and he smiled slightly as he ran his finger along her silky, wet slit before plunging a finger into her. Taylor moaned, her hips thrust as he played with her, in and out. She grabbed his neck and pulled him down to kiss her, arching her back to press her breasts more firmly against him.

His fingers danced in circles around her clit, dipping back into her in a predictable rhythm. She felt the heat building up between her legs, spreading throughout her body. Her breathing became shallow. As she felt herself peaking, she broke the kiss but kept her hands on either side of his face, their foreheads pressed together. Her eyes closed as spasmed under him, moaning and crying out at the intense pleasure. She was right to assume he would be good with his hands, but she had still seriously underestimated him.

As her body relaxed, she opened her eyes, their heads still pressed together. His face, his smile, were soft as he looked at her. A smile pulled at her lips as her hands found the waist of his pants and she began tugging them down. The smile dropped from Jacobs face, replaced once again by the untamed desire. Taylor's smile grew in response. After a moment of struggling to remove his pants, Jacob pushed off the bed. Standing in front of her, he untied the drawstring and let his sweats drop to the floor. Taylor swallowed hard. He also hadn't been wearing anything under his sweats. She took in his erection, even larger than it had felt when she was grinding against him.

Still laying across the bed, Taylor slowly shimmied her sweats over her round ass. Once they were down to her thighs, Jacob pulled them the rest of the way off, eyeing all of her as he did. He slowly made his way back to her, leaving a trail of kisses, licks, and nibbles along her body as he went. As he reached her lips, he settled on top of her again, the smooth skin of his hard erection pressed between her legs.

She pushed on his shoulders, rolling him onto his back and straddling over him in a swift movement. Jacob released a dazzling smile as he took in the sight of her sitting on top of him. His hands rested on her thighs. Taylor slowly slid her wet pussy along his full erection, fireworks shooting through her every time her clit glided over the head of his cock. After a few strokes, his erection was thoroughly soaked. Jacobs hands gripped her hips firmly, stopping the motion. She looked at him and he arched his brow as if to say "What did I say about not being able to take much more?"

Taylor bit her lip, lifting herself off of him. She reached behind her back and grabbed his cock, wet from her juices, and placed his head at her entrance. She rocked her hips around, teasing him a little before slowly leaning back into him. Her lips stretched around him as he filled her. Taylor let out a tense breathe at the sensation, as Jacob threw his head back, closing his eyes and muttered under his breath "Fuck!"