The Reunion Trap Ch. 04

Story Info
Jace recalls his life as the reunion finally arrives.
5k words
4.4
9.1k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers

NOTE: Every sexual encounter in this story, no matter how small, is between individuals that are at least eighteen years old or older.

*

After the honeymoon, things slowed down a little, but not much. To make a long story short, the next four years were a whirlwind of success and hot sex. My stories became popular and I was finally able to repay my wife for her help in kick-starting my career. She had helped me find success in Hollywood and I was able to make a deal to have my wife play a part in a movie for a screenplay I was commissioned to write. It wasn't a huge part, but it did have a few lines. My wife loved modeling, but she had hinted that she wanted to try acting too. Well, she loved it and luckily, she was good at it as well. Soon, that small part led to bigger parts until she found a decent amount of fame. She was often frisky, and we would have sex every night we could, usually five times a week.

As I continued to jog along, reminiscing over my life of the past five years, I thought of some of the other times Celia would surprise me. For my twentieth birthday, she brought home one of her modeling friends, a very cute Asian girl named Jasmine, who had turned eighteen the previous month. Celia asked me to sit on my side of the bed and watch as they both stripped down, and Celia guided Jasmine onto her side of the bed.

Giving me a wink, she straddled Jasmine's face in reverse and dropped her own face in between Jasmine's golden thighs. She carefully lowered her waist down and the two models started licking each other right beside me. Listening to feminine moans and gasps so close to me had my dick as hard as iron. I admired their bodies as they lay entwined together, mere inches away. Their contrasting skin-tones made my blood run hot through my veins. Celia, with her light skin, subtle freckles, and flaming hair, looked like a ghostly princess compared to Jasmine's jet-black hair, both long and straight, with her flawless golden skin. The one thing they had in common was their well-toned bodies.

Where Celia's breasts were full and soft with light pink areolas and nipples, Jasmine's were smaller and perkier, having a firmness that made her darker areolas and matching nipples stick straight out from her body in arousal. Celia pushed herself up to sit upon Jasmine's face and motioned for me to partake in the golden-skinned girl's freshly licked pussy. I wasted no time in getting between the hot little lady's thighs. Once there, I took a moment to admire the thin strip of jet-black hair that pointed to the top of her pussy. Her lips were dark in color, but when I spread them with my fingers, I saw the familiar pink within and smiled at the exotic difference in coloring.

I took a couple of minutes to tease around her lovely dark pussy before burying my face and tongue into the slippery slit within. She didn't taste like Celia, but she still tasted good. Maybe a little stronger, but I liked it. I brought her to a small orgasm with my tongue and fingers before moving up and rubbing my cock on her wet slit, preparing it for entry.

Once I had the head coated in her juices, I slide inside. She was even tighter than Celia, but with a bit of patience, I was able to penetrate her completely. I waited for her to adjust to my size before slowly sawing my cock back and forth inside her hot wet cunt. It couldn't have been more than a minute before she was screaming her orgasm into my wife's pussy, making her cum all over her face. That set Jasmine off again and she came a second time in as many minutes. I'll admit, that was new to me and the novelty had me unloading my semen deep within the sweet little Jasmine's beaver. Spent, I returned to my side and watched as my wife wiggled her lithe body down between Jasmine's legs and started eating my cum out of her pussy. It was so hot that I instantly started getting hard again. Celia noticed and lightly slapped Jasmine on the leg, indicating that they shift positions. Jasmine jumped up and Celia went down on all fours. The golden skinned girl draped her nude body over my wife's back, resting her head on Celia's gorgeous ass. My wife looked at me wickedly.

"Honey, Jasmine wants you to swap back and forth between us. She loves it," she told me with that wicked grin as they both got up on their hands and knees. They both wiggled their asses at me suggestively. I didn't need to be told twice and after lubing my cock up in Celia's hot slit, I pressed my cock into her, eliciting a deep moan of pleasure from my wife.

Within a minute, I was fucking her just like she liked it, hard. Just as I hit my stride, Jasmine looked over at me with a little pout on her face for being left out Grinning like the devil, I pulled my cock out of Celia's hot pussy and immediately plunged it into Jasmine's warm, wet sheath. She took it in eagerly and bucked back against me, mewling like a cat in heat. She let herself go after a couple minutes, shaking uncontrollably as she climaxed. Giving her a break, I plunged it back into Celia's dripping wet pussy. I couldn't have pumped it more than twice before Celia started cumming right alongside Jasmine who was still coming down from her own climax.

Now, watching two gorgeous women climaxing at roughly the same time because of you, well...that's quite the confidence builder. If there were still any latent issues I had left over from middle and high school, that pretty much buried them right there. I don't know whether it was the two women cumming in my bed or the obliteration of any remaining hang-ups I still had, but I came in Celia, and I came hard. I usually don't grunt or moan, but that time I did, and I overflowed her pussy with my cum.

Jasmine let out a little squeal of glee as I jerked over and over, filling Celia's vagina beyond capacity. As I pulled out, I saw Jasmine licking her lips as she waited for me to move out of the way. Then she moved into position and placed her lips over Celia's cum-filled creampie and began to lick and suck it all up. As she sucked my semen directly from Celia, Celia came hard again, squirting her girl cum into Jasmine's waiting mouth. I had never seen her squirt before and asked if she was alright. She couldn't speak from the overpowering sensation of her climax, but she nodded her head in the affirmative.

We all laid together until we fell asleep, but I woke up to Jasmine sucking my dick. I nudged Celia and heard her giggle. She quickly got herself up and straddled my face. As I ate out her delicious pussy, I felt Jasmine replace her mouth with her cunt and I soon heard their passionate kissing as I fucked one and ate the other. After Jasmine had two orgasms from riding my cock, the two switched and I ate Jasmine's wet cunt as I fucked my wife's pussy to another orgasm. As she came, her pussy clenched down even tighter on my dick and I came right along with her. Again, Jasmine licked and sucked my semen out of my wife's pussy.

This time, instead of swallowing it as she had before, she rose over Celia and opened her mouth. Celia opened hers and I watched as Jasmine drizzled my jism from her mouth and into Celia's. As soon as the last dribble left her mouth, Jasmine swept down and started kissing my wife's cum-covered mouth. I watched the two of them passionately French kiss, pushing my thick nectar back and forth until both finally swallowed it all down. The sight and the few minutes they were at it was enough to prepare me for round two, or round four if you included the two rounds from earlier.

Now it was Jasmine that wanted her to be fucked again and I obliged by wetting my cock in her dark slit and sinking it slowly into her silky folds. As I was plowing away on this Asian beauty's pussy, my jaw dropped as my wife laid her head down on Jasmine's tight little ass and opened her mouth wide. Recovering quickly from my shock, I pulled my cock out of Jasmine's pussy and presented it to my wife. She looked at me with those beautiful pale green turquoise eyes as she took my cock in her mouth. My cock, that had just been in Jasmine's tight little pussy. I tried to repeat the performance, but between Jasmine's tighter slit and my wife staring at me with those magical eyes, I only made about ten laps between the two before I came hard in Jasmine's hot wet box. To my amazement, Celia went to town on Jasmine, completely returning the favor from just a few hours ago by completely cleaning her out. I couldn't believe how deliciously perverted these two beautiful models were, but I loved it. I just smiled at the two of them before I spoke.

"Best birthday gift ever!" I exclaimed with a shit-eating grin on my face. They both giggled and we cuddled the remainder of the morning.

After that, we had Jasmine over for every one of my birthdays. We even had her over for Christmas, her birthday, and Celia's birthday. Once a year just wasn't enough for us. Eventually, Jasmine found someone, and our little trysts came to an end. We all agreed it was for the best but that she would stay in touch and remain our good friend. She told us she was in love with someone else but wished us well and that she would always remember our times together. We readily agreed.

So... I thought about all of that, all the things that had happened to me to bring me to this point in my life. I was happy, and as I ran along the highway, a healthy sweat dripping from my skin, I thought of my lovely wife who would be waking up right about now. I picked up the pace and made my way back to our new home. I considered ravishing her the moment I walked through the door, my thoughts having stirred up my desire, but decided that a shower was in order first. I wanted to be fresh and clean for my wife. She was wonderful to me and deserved that consideration. Turning the last corner, I smiled inwardly. I had pushed myself extra hard today and was ready for a rest. As I approached the door, I saw Celia open it and walk down the steps. She had something in her hand.

"I saw this in the trash," she said.

"I know, but..." I started to explain.

She cut me off. "I understand why you probably threw it away, but I think this would be a good opportunity for you to finally get some answers and put that chapter of your life behind you."

I had to think about it for a moment before I could respond. She did make a valid point. "I don't know, love...I have nothing left but bad memories of that school and those people, my old classmates and so-called friends. I'm happy now and couldn't care less for their approval."

"All the more reason to go," she said. "Whether you like to admit it or not, I know you still have lingering doubts, hurt feelings, and unanswered questions. This may be your only opportunity to finally settle things. Besides, you're successful and have a beautiful and loving wife. Wouldn't you like to show me off? They'll either be happy for you or jealous. Either way, you win. And if things aren't going the way you'd hoped, we'll leave... I promise."

"Alright," I said, partially caving to her well-reasoned argument. "Let me think it over."

I stuck the invite to the main refrigerator with a magnet and left it there for the entire week. I finally got around to opening it and noticed that it had already been opened. Since I hadn't checked it before, it could have been that way when I first received it. Popping the envelope open, I read over the card enclosed. It was composed of mostly typical reunion stuff. It was being held at the nicest place in my hometown, a local Inn complete with a grand bar, restaurant, swimming pool, jacuzzi, conference rooms, and regular private rooms.

It was called McAllister's Inn and Restaurant. Since the owner's last name was McAllister, the inn's name wasn't particularly surprising or imaginative. It had never needed to be because it was always the most popular destination for both locals and tourists passing through. They had good food, a good atmosphere, cheap drinks, and clean rooms. I was starting to come around. At least the reunion committee had good taste. Maybe the night would turn out okay. I didn't dare get my hopes up, however. My high school track record just wasn't that great and left me with lingering doubts.

The reunion wasn't for another three weeks. Knowing McAllister's, I still had another week to make my reservation. If I hadn't decided to go by then, I simply wouldn't go. Most likely, the people I most needed to get answers from wouldn't be there and I'd be wasting my time anyhow, I reasoned. I tried putting myself in their shoes. I gave Nadia a fifty-fifty chance of being there and Paul, one in four at best. He had been my best friend, had tricked me to that party for some reason that I couldn't quite fathom, and then abandoned me. If he had visited me in jail, I probably would have forgiven him. Now, I'm not sure what he could say to mend things between us.

Luckily, I received a couriered envelope from a studio and didn't have to think about the ridiculous reunion any longer. It turned out that the studio had budgeted to option the first book in my trilogy and wanted to both pay me for the rights and for me to write the adaptive screenplay for it. The money was good... very good, but I wasn't hurting for money anymore. The most enticing thing was that they were having difficulty finding a director and had asked if I would give it a try. I could stay true to my vision and create something I could really be proud of. The production company would have final say, but for the most part I could tell the story my way. I realized our life would suddenly become very busy and I subsequently forgot all about the reunion.

When my wife got home from a commercial that she was shooting, I told her all about the project. She was happy for me and we celebrated into the night. We looked over the contract together and I sent it to our lawyer. The next day he reported that everything was in order, and I signed the next six months to a year of my life away. This was my dream project and I'd be working almost every day for a minimum of twelve hours.

I developed a plan to spend as much time with Celia each day as I could. I made sure to hire healthy choices for catering and paid for an assistant out of my own pocket. I needed to be as efficient and forward thinking as possible and delegate wherever I could. Off the record, Celia assisted me as well. She knew the industry and got me in contact with film crews and post-production teams and everything else. The days flew by, but we were well ahead of schedule and having wonderfully kinky sex every night. The work was a headache at times, but my energy levels had never been higher.

Two weeks later, Celia and I had just finished making love when she rolled over and looked at me.

"Have you sent your reservation for the reunion?" she asked.

I was too giddy from my new project to let the thought of it get to me. In fact, I laughed out loud. "I'm sorry hon. It slipped my mind with everything that's been happening. Unfortunately, it's too late now. McAllister's will be full up and we wouldn't have a place to stay at the reunion. I needed to RSVP a week ago. Well, there's always the ten-year reunion."

It felt good to say that. Having forgot all about it and having missed it, fate had given me a reprieve. I no longer had to worry about the whole sorry affair. In a week's time, it would be over and forgotten. I wasn't worried about the ten-year reunion either. After having missed the five-year one, there'd be no reason to bother attending the ten-year. Any unresolved issues I had would be ancient history. I felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders. I just smiled at my wife as I stared into her gorgeous pale green turquoise eyes that I adored so much.

"Oh, that's okay hon," my wife said, an odd inflection in her voice. "I made the reservation and RSVPed for you."

Ahh fuck, I thought. I had finally escaped the reunion trap and now my wife just sprung it on me anyways. She must of saw the look of despair cross my face, because she suddenly got very quiet. I tried to fill the silence, but I was somewhat angry at her now.

"I love you honey, but you shouldn't have done that," I told her. "I've put all that behind me. Any lingering questions or doubts would have faded in time until they weren't even a memory anymore. With you by my side and my career taking off, I'm far too happy to let old wounds fester. Besides, the odds of Nadia or Paul showing up aren't that great anyhow."

"Listen love," she said, gently cutting me off. "I don't want you angry at me, but I may have made sure that both Nadia and Paul would be there. They both want to talk to you and explain themselves. I think you should hear them out."

"Huh? What? Why?" I rambled, confused. "What did you do?"

"I knew your story and thought that if I could get those answers for you, I could spare you the pain of this reunion. But after speaking with both Nadia and Paul on the phone, I knew you had to see them. I'll say nothing more on the subject but that you deserve answers and they have them. I don't think you'll be hurt. I feel like it could even be cathartic for all involved. Now, it's not my place to say more. Just...please reconsider, and I love you."

She looked at me with such tenderness that I fell into her eyes.

"Fine, I'll go, but if it's a disaster..." I let the thought hang there. My wife totally missed it.

"In that case," she squealed. "Let's celebrate."

She embraced me and quickly found my lips with hers as her arm snaked down the front of my boxers and started stroking my swiftly hardening cock. Even perturbed, I wasn't about to argue with that. I returned her kiss and we started making love. Two hours later, we were fucking. Love is slow and sensual, and after a couple hours...kinda boring. What we did next was anything but boring. After my third orgasm, I had completely forgotten that I was even a tiny bit annoyed with her. If she was at all annoyed with me, I think her second anal orgasm, fifth of the evening, had put that to rest. We fell asleep, sated and comfy in each other's arms, a very happy couple.

The next morning, I awoke with a groan. The thought of the upcoming reunion had me feeling irritable. Instead of risking my wife's unhappiness by taking it out on her, I decided to go for another run. It took all my focus, but I used the time to work on the film project in my head while listening to my workout mix. I was listening to Halestorm's "Do Not Disturb" when a great idea popped into my head for an edgy relationship in my next novel. I tucked it away and continued to work on streamlining my current trilogy for the screenplay.

I was so enjoying the process, that I was able to ignore the idea of the reunion. I simply didn't need the anxiety. Upon returning home, I met my wife in the kitchen and gave her a sweaty kiss before grabbing a glass of water. She pushed me away, so I didn't cover her in sweat, and we laughed and joked with each other. Taking a quick shower, I decided to work a bit from home. I spent the rest of the day putting the many ideas that I had come up with while running into action.

The rest of the week went quickly, and we managed to avoid discussing the upcoming event. We had sex every night, sometimes for hours at a time. I was pleasantly surprised by my wife's overly amorous attention. It was kinda hot and kept me distracted, which may have been her intention. I wasn't going to argue. When the fateful day finally arrived, my wife was a godsend. She picked out our clothes, and we shared a couple glasses of red wine to help calm my nerves.

"Are you ready for this honey?" she asked me over her glass.

"Yeah, I suppose so. Besides, we can leave anytime, right?" I said. "Perhaps head back to our room at the inn and salvage what we can from the night."

"Yes love," she replied, laughing all the while. It was infectious and I laughed along with her. I admit that I was anxious, but her demeanor calmed me considerably. With her in my corner, I had nothing to fear. Besides, the consolation prize to a decent evening was damned attractive too.

satyrsbard
satyrsbard
149 Followers
12