The Revenge Affair

Story Info
My boss shouldn't have forced his wife to fuck us.
1.8k words
4.03
33k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Dave when he owned the construction company where I was doing my electrician's apprenticeship. He was a great guy, took care of his workers, and partied with us more than not. Dave's wife was a mousy brunette, that put up with his outgoing, one-of-the-guys personality and busy schedule.

In return for our willingness to work hard 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week, Dave would usually take everyone out to a local restaurant, paying for 2-3 hours of food and beers. We worked hard, and he rewarded us nicely, inspiring us to work even harder. As a result, the business was successful, and everyone was happy with their paychecks.

At the end of one particular job, for a really difficult customer, Dave decided to have all 20 of us over to his house to party - the first time he'd ever done this Dave had his wife (let's call her Lisa) do all the cooking, serving, and clean-up - a huge task. Since he was in his own house, Dave had also broken out the tequila, so was quite sloshed at the 2 hour mark. By then, about half of the guys had gone home. Dave started getting really loud and telling us how he ruled the roost in his house, which obviously troubled Lisa, as she was finishing the clean-up.

"Thas-s right. I say jump and she jumps. Ain't that right, Lissa?" Dave slurred. "Com'n here and show the guys what a good lookin' gal you are."

Lisa was very embarrassed and tried to put him off, but Dave wouldn't have it. He actually went into the kitchen, emerging a minute later, pushing her ahead of him. "Here she is, my pretty little wifey."

We were all a bit uncomfortable, but none of us said or did anything. We were also a bit drunk, so were curious where all of this would lead.

Dave started to brag about how she'd been a virgin when they met, but that she was a real wild cat when it came to sex. Then he turned to her and asked if being around all us manly men was turning her on. She blushed in embarrassment and tried to tell him to stop. Dave, as drunk as he was, of course, couldn't stop. He kept after her, eventually saying, "Yeah, guys. S-She's hot for you all. I know she is-s. Why, she'd probably s-suck every one of you off right now, if you just one of you whipped out your dick." Turning to her, he asked, "Wouldn't you, babe? You'd blow them all, wouldn't you? S-Sure, you would. You love s-smoking pole," his eyes crossing. "What's that look for? You would and you know it."

At that, I stepped forward, intending on putting a stop to this before it got out of hand. But Dave noticed my movement and, before I could say a word, said, "Oh, look, honey. Here's your firs-st volunteer!" and pushed her into me. Out of instinct, I grabbed her so she wouldn't fall. I quickly let go and Dave stepped forward, pushing Lisa to her knees in front of me. "Now don't you move, s-son. She's gonna s-slobber all over that little willy of yours like a 4th s-street pro. Go on, dear." he pushed her again, "get into his pants and start s-sucking that dick! Suck it, I said!" Dave was getting mean now. I looked around at the other guys. They were all shocked, but just kept staring. Just then Dave got down in Lisa's face and shouted, "Do what I tell you! Take. Out. His. Dick. S-Stick it in your mouth. And blow him! Now, do it!"

Lisa was cowed and timidly did as she was told. I tried to back away, putting up my hands in protest, but Dave grabbed my shirt and pulled me back. "She's gonna suck yer dick, man. Don't you want yer dick s-sucked? Now stand there and let my wife s-suck yer dick," he said getting really mean.

I'd never seen him like this before. So, scared and confused, I found myself getting aroused by my pants being unbuttoned and slid down, so that when she pulled down my undershorts, my erection slapped her on the forehead. She looked up at the size of my meat in shock, then reached up and brought it down and into her mouth.

She began moving her head in rhythm, but it wasn't enough for Dave. "That's right. S-Suck that boy's baby-maker!" and he grabbed a fistful of her hair, in order to force her to deep throat me. Lisa choked just a bit but stayed with it.

Finally, Dave let go, stepped back, and then told the rest of the guys to get in line. She was going to suck them all off. When the guys began moving, however, Dave changed his mind, telling everyone to circle around, so she could get to everyone at once. The guys started to comply, some pulling off their jeans altogether, when Dave had to escalate things further. "I know what'd be better, guys. Why don't you help her out of her things, s-so you can fuck her, too? Yeah, she likes fucking. don't ya, babe? She's never had more than one dick at a time, but I know she'd like to try more. Wouldn't you, you little s-slut? Go on, boys. S-Strip her down and get to it."

When they undressed her, we all got to see she was really quite lovely under all those baggy clothes she normally wore. She had a tight, petite body and really nice, all-natural knockers - saggy, but big, with huge, dark areolas against pale skin. When they laid her down, I abandoned the BJ she'd been giving me, and knelt down between her legs, getting a really good look at her bush. Typical Latina, she had a thick, black mound, trimmed just enough so as not to peek out of a bikini. Getting close, I inhaled deeply, enjoying the aroma of good, clean pussy, with the added musk of arousal. I went in gently, kissing and tasting as I went, working up to and into her juicy peach, slowly raising the intensity. As busy as she was with all the dicks being shoved into her face and hands, she writhed and moaned at my efforts. I'd have ignored everything else and eaten Lisa all day, but she reached down, grabbed by face off of her snatch, and told me she wanted me to fuck her.

I didn't even wipe the pussy juice off my scruffy beard. Instead, I lifted her up and laid down where she'd been, so that she could ride me like a cowgirl. But she did me one better. She not only rode cowgirl, she rode me like I was a bucking bronco in a wild west rodeo, all while sucking and jerking all of the other guy's cocks!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I didn't last long after that, on account of what a great fuck that was. When I came, it felt like I'd been hooked up to an electric fence. Afterwards, I watched as all the other guys had their turns, each cumming all over the place, mostly down her throat or on her back.

Later, we noticed Dave had passed out in his lounger. So, we got cleaned up, dressed, and left Lisa in the middle of the floor, still panting and sweaty.

The next week, we all showed up at work, ready to go. None of us would talk about what had happened. Dave came late, looking like he'd slept in his clothes. We didn't mention it and went about our work. But I found out later Lisa had kicked him out of their bedroom for the entire weekend and refused to have sex with him. After a week or so, I gently asked if things had changed, confident they had to have by now. Only to be told they hadn't.

I must admit I felt sorry for Dave, but he really did have it coming to him, acting like such a jerk, forcing his wife into group sex.

That was when I really started thinking about their situation. Lisa was really pissed at Dave, and Dave was not getting any. Of course, that meant that his wife wasn't getting any either. Hmmm...

I decided to test my theory and took the next day off sick. When I showed up at Dave's house, Lisa was happy to see me and invited me in right away. I told her how sorry I was for the other week and wanted to make sure she was okay. She said she appreciated the gesture, but yes, she was fine - just pissed off at her husband for the stupid stunt he pulled on her. She confided that she'd only ever been with one man before: Dave. We talked about it some more and she revealed that she really had liked it. Being with so many rugged men had really turned her on. What is more, it had opened her eyes to sex with other partners. She said she was so mad at Dave, he might never get any ever again. But maybe she could find someone else to get frisky with instead.

She said this last bit looking me straight in the eye and moving closer. It didn't take much more than that, before she threw her leg over me and straddled my lap. When we finally came up for air, she mentioned how much she enjoyed my cunnilingus, so I gave her a repeat performance. I took my time, making her squirm and wiggle for more than half an hour. By the time I was done, she'd had several small orgasms, ending with one so huge, she was bent backwards, head thrown back, shaking like she was experiencing a stroke. When she relaxed, I watched as she kept getting after-shock after after-shock. For the next several minutes I just let her enjoy herself.

That first time, I only ate her out - she was just too spent to do anything else. But it made me happy to know I would be visiting her a lot, from then on!

Eventually, she let Dave back into their bedroom, but not like before. Unknown to Dave, it was because she and I were having a thing on the side. I'd finished my apprenticeship and started working for local electrician, that left me with plenty of time to hook up with Dave's wife. For the last few years, she and I have been meeting up 4 or 5 times a week. And she always makes sure I get invited to come over whenever they're throwing a holiday party. Lisa and I like to get flirty and play around, grabbing, kissing, or stroking each other, whenever no one's looking!