The Revenge of Flavius Pt. 01

Story Info
A powerful Roman tries to fuck all his opponents family.
8.2k words
4.23
3.3k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age

It had not been a good day. All Flavius Maximus could think of is how much he wanted to go home and blow off some steam by fucking one of his slaves. It might even take more than one he was so overwrought with pent up aggression and anger. He had been defeated in the Senate today, and all the plans he had been working on for months had gone up in flames. But he wasn't going to just lie down and take it. He would make sure his political enemy Gaius would pay a heavy price for today's debacle. Yes. His mind spun in a hundred different directions just what form that revenge would take.

Upon reaching his home, he left a few members of his body guard outside the front door. These were to deal with any potential problems that might occur from rival gangs trying to make mischief. Inside all was quiet and empty. Apparently the word of today's defeat in the Senate had reached home, and everyone knew it best to stay away from Flavius' probably wrath. Only his body servant, Mario, awaited him, took off his over cloak, and asked if he needed anything. Flavius asked that a bath be prepared, then dinner. And he wanted an assortment of slaves be brought to him after dinner for his entertainment. Mario knew what, "entertainment", meant. He kept a very large number of sex slaves for Flavius just for this purpose. He bought new ones frequently, and once their novelty wore off, sold them to the various brothels in the city, or sent them to the numerous properties Flavius owned, where they were used primarily as agricultural slaves.

Flavius was undressed by Mario, and then he went to his bath. Several women were in attendance. They brought him wine and massaged his head and scrubbed him down, as he reclined and contemplated the day. Though the bath should have been soothing, his thoughts percolated to the point, if anything he was angrier than ever. On getting out of the bath he was ready to unleash. That was unfortunate news for any slaves he would come into contact with. Though normally he was not a cruel Master, Flavius had his moments when being one of his slaves was a very bad thing indeed. This was one of those days. He asked Mario to bring him a few whips and also find some slaves to use them on. No one important, old fat males. That's what he wanted. Old fat males.

It didn't take too long before Mario handed Flavius the whips, and showed him three older men he had found. Flavius drank a few cups of wine while examining them. All the slaves looked down at the floor, were very nervous. Flavius eventually choose one. The closest he felt that looked like Gaius, overweight and balding.

Flavius had Mario strip the man down and tie him to a column, with his back and bottom exposed. Flavius brought Gaius' image into his mind, and today's humiliation. In his drunken state it was very real to him. His anger mounted. He picked up a riding crop. He got behind the man. With Gaius in his mind, he brought the whip down hard on old man's ass. The man winched and made a small noise of pain. Flavius wound up for another strike, even harder this time. The man felt the sting and cried out. A bright red welt crossed his bottom. Flavius whipped him again. Again. Again. The man was in tears. Crying out in pain.

"Fuck you, Gaius. You fucking cunt. How does that feel. You fucking fat pig. Take that. That..." He continued to rant and curse as he whipped the old man again and again. Flavius was feeling a bit better now. He looked at the man's red ass, crisscrossed with welts. He was getting a hardon. A few more strikes and his anger was slaked. For now. He turned around and drank down a full cup of wine. But he wasn't totally happy yet. He still had a lot of tension, anger, which needed releasing.

"Now where are the fucking whores? Forget dinner. I just want to fuck." He stumbled a bit, before Mario caught him.

Mario led him into the adjoining room, where numerous couches, beds, pillows were arranged in the dim light. A half dozen or more women and a few men awaited him, naked and available. Flavius went over to the bed and flopped down.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You, you, and you." He pointed to three women. They came over and got in the bed with him. They knew better than to just lie there. One got behind him, put his head in her lap and played with his hair, stroked his face. Another was busy sucking on him. The third watched and caressed his chest and stomach and took over for the woman sucking from time to time. Flavius was moaning, enjoying the sucking. Yes, so nice. Then he pushed them away, before they went too far. He didn't want to cum yet.

He pointed to a man and woman. "You two, give us a nice show." The woman looked a little uneasy at the prospect, but knew she had no choice. She was tiny. Less than five feet tall. She had a sweet innocent face. The man was enormous, all muscle and had the cock of a donkey. He looked like he had seen many battles. He had scars on his face and on his chest and back. It was easy to see why Mario had bought both of them at the slave market for Flavius' pleasure.

Flavius sat up in bed for a better view, with one woman underneath each arm, lying against his shoulders. At the foot of the bed was a flat bench, large enough for what was to take place. It was made specifically for this purpose. The woman got onto the bench on her back. The male slave got between her legs and began to stroke himself while looking at her inviting wet slit. When he was hard enough he parted her lips with one hand and held his cock with the other, guiding it into her. As he entered her, you could see her grimace. He slowly went into her.

"What the fuck are you doing? Fuck her damn it. All the way in and hard. All I want to see are your balls."

The man pushed his cock as far into her as he could. He had an enormous cock so he couldn't actually get it all the way into her. He went at her faster and deeper, though it wasn't easy. He was stretching her to the max. The woman's back arched and she thrashed about as she screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She started pounded on his chest, and tried to push him away, so there must have been some pain involved. The man started to hesitate, but Flavius would having none of it.

"Do you want the whip, sent to a war galley? Fuck her. Fuck her. I don't care if it hurts."

The man slammed into the tiny woman like he had lost his mind. She was squirming and screaming bloody murder. This made Flavius get extremely excited sexually. He grabbed the woman's hand that was lying at his side and put it on his cock. It was obvious what he wanted and she started stroking him. Flavius thoughts were still disturbed by the day's events. All of this still wasn't good enough. A thought came into his head. Fuck yes. That would be perfect.

"Stop! Stop, everyone." He motioned over to Mario to come closer. He leaned over and whispered something into Mario's ear. Mario eyes got wide. But he shook his head yes, and left the room.

"In the meantime, you two entertain us." He pointed to two women. The women came over to the bench. The man and woman got off. The tiny woman was very relieved. Though it started out as the most incredible fuck of her life, it became too too much very quickly. If he had gone slowly she would have loved it. As it was though, it was very painful.

The two women began kissing each other's lips, breasts. Then licking each other's cunts. Another slave handed them giant dildos that they used on each other. Flavius loved watching woman fuck each other. Actually to watch anyone fucking anyone. The more outrageous the better. This pair was not bad. He especially liked looking at the women shoving the huge dildos into each other. Sex to Romans was about penetration. He was wondering how in fact such big things could fit inside them. He wondered just how big they could take. He would have to have a contest soon to find out. One of the women climaxed with her eyes rolling back, clutching and clawing at the other woman, who kept going at her.

About this time, Mario returned to the room with an old fat bald slave. He worked in the stables.

Flavius said, "Ok, back to the man and woman. This time with her on her hands and knees. And you, did Mario tell you, your part."

Flavius was addressing the old man who looked confused. Mario leaned over and whispered into his ear. The old man turned white.

"Come on you old fart, or I'll send you to the sulphur mines." Flavius was very excited with what was going to happen next.

The old man got into the bed, trembling, and sat next to Flavius' legs opposite the other woman. The man and woman had returned to the bench and as Flavius had instructed, the man was fucking her like a dog. An intense doggy fuck. It wasn't long before the woman was once again screaming. The man's huge member was going in and out very fast as he held her bottom. Flavius loved what he was seeing. It was incredibly erotic. The giant warrior was completely dominating the tiny woman. Flavius once again had the woman next to him stroke his cock.

"Now you." He shoved the old man down towards his crotch. The old man reluctantly got down between Flavius legs and took Flavius' cock into his mouth. The woman played with his balls.

"Come on suck me, you old fuck. Suck. Take it all in."

The old man went at it as best he could. Choking as he went down. The man on the bench was really pounding the woman now. Her pussy had a river of drool coming out of her, puddling up on the bench below her crotch. The man wouldn't last too much longer. Nor could Flavius. He grabbed the old man's head and slammed it down on his cock.

"You fuck Gaius. You fuck. I am going to fuck you just like this, like this. You fucking, fuck, fuck cunt...." He kept yelling and cursing as he fucked the old man's head. Part of his attention was on the pair on the bench, who were an incredible sight to watch and hear. The other part of his attention was on the old man's head. For him, Gaius' head, his mouth. He so wanted to fuck Gaius just like this. He would one day. He was certain of it.

The man on the bench yelled and got stiff, rammed his enormous cock even deeper into the screaming woman. He was clearly shooting a huge load into her. That sight and sound was more than enough to push Flavius over the edge. He grabbed the old man's head and rammed it down hard. The old man couldn't breathe, was writhing, choking, throwing up. Flavius couldn't care less and shot the biggest load of his life down the old man's throat. Fuck Gaius. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He finally released the old man who was near losing consciousness. He fell over on the bed. Flavius felt wonderful, triumphant. One of the best orgasms of his life. He was soon asleep, however.

Mario got everyone up and out of the room. He rounded up another crew of house slaves to clean things up. They picked up the old man and carried him down to the stables and threw him on some straw, where he slept every night. Mario tucked Flavius in for the night. He left two new women with Flavius, just in case he woke up and wanted more attention and pleasure, though he doubted he would see his Master's eyes again until late the next morning.

GAIUS

Gaius woke up late the next morning. He had a busy evening as well. But unlike Flavius his was one of celebration. He had a number of his political allies and their wives over for a celebration of their defeat of Flavius. There had been a lot of laughter, drinking. Gaius went to bed with his wife. They were not intensely passionate, but snuggled and made slow love. Gaius fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Later the next morning he was joined for a late meal, by his two children, Marcus and Julia. They were both grown now. Individuals in their own right. But they needed to protect and project the family. Gaius had plans for them both. Marcus would be entering politics soon, and Julia married to someone powerful. Gaius had yet to figure out who, though he had had many offers. Julia was a beautiful woman. Her house was rich and powerful. She was sought after. He was waiting for the perfect match. For the family that is. He was not worried. It would happen. And soon. He was more worried about Marcus who seemed to be preoccupied with pleasure. Somehow he was going have to turn Marcus' attention away from this path to more important things.

The family sat together, enjoying being together. Celebrating their position, which had been strengthened yesterday. They would spend the next month in Rome, before heading to their summer home. They would be safer there. Only another month. Gaius wanted to make sure to consolidate his power before leaving. Today he would visit a number of his allies. Formulate tactics and strategies. He would have to counter any moves Flavius made, keep him on the defensive.

Gaius knew Flavius' Achilles heel was his obsession with sex. He had some ideas how to exploit this weakness. Now to implement them. He got out a piece of parchment and started writing. He then folded it up and then used his wax seal to assure its security. He called in a messenger and gave him the note.

FLAVIUS

When Flavius woke up it was nearly noon. He had a very bad headache. He vaguely remembers the previous night. He does remember it was very very good. I need to do that again. Perhaps even more intense.

He eventually shuffled his way into the eating area and reclined down on some cushions. His son Lucius is there. Flavius wife had died a few years ago. He should have found a new one by now, but had not found anyone suitable. He was enjoying his total freedom of nonstop fucking too much.

Lucius looked over at his Father. "Looks like you had a rough night, but then again, when aren't they." Lucius was nothing like his father. He was very mild mannered, and studious. Flavius gave Lucius the evil eye, letting him know he wasn't up for conversation at the moment.

Lucius got up, "I'm going to the Forum to meet some friends. I'll be back later tonight sometime."

Flavius said, "Talk to the soldiers outside and take a few bodyguards with you. After yesterday, things are dangerous, be careful."

Lucius assured him, he would be carful, and left.

Flavius laid around for a few hours then knew he needed on focus on getting his power back, and revenge. He planned to meet with a few political gang leaders, and see if they can't make some mischief. Have them find some of Gaius allies in an alley somewhere and beat them up, or worse. The message needed to get out that it was dangerous to support Gaius. While thinking of Gaius, getting back at him, Flavius had a flashback of the previous night. He got flushed with sexual excitement. He wished he had time to go fuck that tiny woman right now. But he had to focus.

He got his body guard together. He put a considerable amount of money into a box, and was off. For most of the rest of the day he visited one gang leader after another. Ones who leaned his way politically, or didn't care who they worked for. He was able to make a deal with several of them. Life wasn't going to be fun for Gaius friends in the coming weeks. Flavius felt he was in his way back to regaining control.

He went home and took a nice hot bath and a meal in private. He was much settled down from the day before. Tonight he wanted something a little more normal than the previous night. A woman to fuck. He summoned Mario and told him what he wanted for the evening.

Mario returned with a beautiful woman. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. Probably a slave from Gaul captured during one of the numerous wars there. She looked extremely nervous. She had almost certainly been raped a few times along the way from Gaul to the slave markets. To her, Flavius was no different, though she had been told in no uncertain terms to do whatever her Master wanted. Right now she lay curled up on her side, her hands up against her chest, covering her breasts. Flavius was thinking that this could be interesting. He ran his hand down her front, then in between her legs. He sought out her furry hair surrounding the wet slit of her cunt. When he found it he stuck one of his fingers into her. She flinched at it.

Her legs were crossed and it was difficult to get inside her. Flavius took his finger out, pushed her onto her back, and used both hands to spread her legs open. He told her to stay, though he doubted she understood him. He pushed a finger into her again. She was extremely tight. He finger fucked her until he was satisfied she was open and wet enough. He hiked up his sleeping shirt and got on top of her. He could see fear in her eyes. This if anything only got Flavius that much more excited. Though last night's head fuck was done out of anger, this was going to be done out of raging lust. He could feel the excitement of pushing his cock into this beautiful trembling woman building. He reached down and grabbed his penis. It was very hard and standing straight up. Fuck he wanted to be in her. He pushed her legs wider apart. He lowered himself and started poking the tip of his cock at her slit. After a few attempts he felt the tip of his cock parting her lips. He stabbed at her a few times, a little deeper each time.

She was actually crying at this point, and looking away from Flavius. He grabbed her head and swiveled it so he could look into her eyes. He jammed his cock all the way in. Fuck.....that was good. A wave of chills flowed through him. He came all the way out and jabbed his way in again, all the way. He could feel his balls slapping into her bottom. She was wiggling now, trying to get away. Somehow the instructions she had been given beforehand went out the window. Her struggles only heated up Flavius that much more.

He put his hands around her neck, to hold her still, inadvertently choking her just a little. She stopped struggling and Flavius pounded her now with abandon. She was an incredibly beautiful woman. He stared at her face, then down at his cock going in and out of her. These images got him increasingly excited. His body had waves of chills and electricity running through him. He could feel his balls and prostate ache to release, to shoot his cum into her. He held it back until it was no longer possible. Fuck, fuck, fuck....he plunged himself to her depths and beyond, as his first pulse jetted out. He pulled out and went all the way in again, wiggling and grinding his pubic bone into hers. He could feel the pulses of his cum being pumped into her. It felt incredibly good. He wanted it to go on and on. He jammed his cock into her in short hard strokes. She started to squirm again, but he had her held fast. Her legs were jerking up in the air. Oh, he still had his hands around her neck. He was in another world and had forgotten. He let up, and heard her take a huge gulp of air, then another and another, then gasping. Damn that was an incredible fuck.

He rolled onto his side, his cum still dribbling out the tip of his cock, which was slick with a combination of his cum and her juices. He lay there for a minute and then shouted for Mario. Mario came running in. He looked at both of them. Flavius seemed ok, just exhausted. The girl was still hacking, trying to get her breath back. Mario left the room, then came back with two servants who lifted her up and carried her out. Mario was thinking he would have to replace her immediately as next time Flavius would probably kill her by accident. He had enjoyed that a bit too much. Flavius went to sleep soon thereafter.

The next day he had numerous meetings with his political allies. They were calling in old debts, raising money. They also sent messengers to the far corners of the empire, recalling people and soldiers to help bolster the number of people in Rome Flavius could count on in a fight. A message reached him that one of Gaius' cronies had been roughed up in an alleyway last night. The wheels had started turning.

Writdher
Writdher
36 Followers