The Reverend Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts were pressed into my chest. My head was next to hers, my mouth near her ear.

She whispered in my ear, "It's good you're so tall, you're covering most of me. I'm not cold any more, this is lovely."

"You are so very warm and soft. We'll survive the night, I'm sure."

Without thinking, I kissed her ear, then realised what I'd done.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I wasn't thinking, well I was... that's what made me do it. But..."

"Ssh, do it again, it made me tingle all over."

I kissed her ear again, more tenderly this time. Her embrace tightened.

"Again."

I kissed her ear again, then I let the tip of my tongue trace the folds of her ear. She groaned and continued to hold me tight.

"More."

This time I nibbled her earlobe and licked her ear more forcefully.

"Oh, God..."

From her ear lobe I moved down to her neck. Kissing her neck pressing my tongue against it.

"Oh yes Simon..."

I moved down her body, so we were face to face.

Her eyes were gazing into my soul again. I kissed her lightly on the lips, she didn't respond, and she didn't resist. Then she smiled, a good sign, I chanced another. This time she pressed her lips lightly against mine. One of her hands moved to the back of my head. I touched the tip of my tongue to her lip, she met mine with the tip of her tongue.

We then kissed passionately. I could feel her pelvis moving, almost imperceptibly against me, "I want you Miriam."

"I want you Simon. Take me."

I moved down under the covers, feeling for her breasts. They were not hard to find. I latched onto one of her hard nipples and suckled it.

"Ahh, yesss"

My right hand which, until then, had been caressing her large left breast moved down over her poochy belly and into her luxuriant bush. Her clitoris was easy to find. It was engorged and erect, her juices were really flowing. I inserted first one, then two fingers into the Reverend Mother's vagina. She was so wet. I just had to taste her.

I moved down her body, kissing and licking as I went, so that my head was between her legs. She started mewling and bucking her hips against me as I licked and sucked her musky pussy. Her clit was like a little penis, I could suck up and down the short length of it. After only a minute of doing that, she climaxed with a loud wail.

I moved back up to face her, "Are you sure you want this Sister?"

"Absolutely, yes. Take me, please!"

I adjusted my position so that my cock nestled between her legs, she parted them. It didn't take me long to find the right spot.

"Go steady, please, be gentle with me."

My cock isn't huge, about seven and a half inches, but it is quite thick, with a large head. Reaching down I wiped it through her pussy lips to coat it with her copious nun juice. Then I re-aligned myself and started to enter her very slowly. I lay my head next to hers.

She whispered, "That's so lovely. Just wait one moment..."

I paused my entry.

"Aaah, I'm alright, OK carry on."

I moved further into her, revelling at the sensations her holy pussy was giving me.

"Yes Simon, keep going now, keep going."

She kept telling me to keep going, even when I bottomed out. I hoped my length hadn't disappointed her.

"I'm all inside you now. I can't go any more. You've taken all of me."

"You wonderful man, so gentle, you've made a woman of me."

I withdrew almost all the way then entered her again, picking up the pace.

She cooed contentedly, "Oooh, it's wonderful, it doesn't hurt, go faster if you want."

I did, soon her Volvo was rocking in the trees, but it held fast.

"I'm nearly there Miriam, I'm coming."

"Yes fill me, let it go, let it go, fill me, let it inside me, give me your seeeed..."

The Reverend Mother came with me, our fluids combining.

That was one of the most intense orgasms of my life. Sometimes, when you see old guys sitting in care homes rocking, with a silly grin on their face? Well I'm not surprised, not if they're replaying memories like that.

I looked into her eyes, she was serene, and contented. Suffused with a glow she didn't have before.

We both fell asleep, warm, and satisfied. As it was just starting to get light, we woke. We kissed and that developed into another session of slow sensual lovemaking. No sooner had we finished when we heard voices outside.

"Hey, is anyone in there? Are you OK?"

"Hi, yes."

I was about to say, "Can you give us a moment please?" when the passenger door was yanked open. A fireman looked in at a nun, and a man, huddled together under a nun's habit, her knickers, and bra cast to one side. The car must have reeked of sex.

"We had to, it was so cold, it was the only way to stay warm." I said.

"Hey, no need to explain. With the temperatures we had last night there'd be two corpses instead of two survivors if you hadn't. Good job you knew to do that, get skin to skin.

Miriam looked worried.

Sister, what happened up here, stays up here. I'll make sure my men know that. The papers won't hear anything about this, all they'll know is that you both survived.

"Whose car is that up there?" he asked.

"Mine."

"Well done for putting the triangle out. A truck ran over the triangle but stopped before hitting your car. They went back to a farmhouse they'd passed further down and called it in. Paramedics are on their way."

"They're not needed." said Sister, "Please cancel them."

"It's standard procedure when..."

"They're... Not... Needed."

Boy she could be stern when she had to be.

"Er, OK, I'll tell them they're not needed."

"Thank you."

He disappeared to radio them.

She smiled at me.

"If your car is OK can I leave here with you?"

"Yes, of course."

Once dressed, we were given harnesses, and then they pulled us up the rock face. I drove Sister back to my house. God knows what the neighbours thought. "Hey, guess what love, Simon's gone and pulled a nun!"

Miriam spent some time on the phone arranging with her insurance company for her car to be recovered and assessed.

When done she came to me and kissed me passionately, "I'm going to call The Convent and tell them I'll be delayed for a couple of days, if that's OK? So I can stay with you a while longer?"

"Yes I'd love that. In fact, I'm not sure if I want you to go afterwards."

She looked thoughtful, twirling her crucifix in her hand, "I know, I have some serious thinking to do too."

12