The Revolutionary Ch. 02

Story Info
Senator Cockney chips away at Ronald's sense of normality.
3.8k words
4.79
6.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ronald!" Senator Cockney grinned as soon as I entered. "I see that Pierre got you exactly what you needed. You look much more professional than you did before, I assure you."

His gaze was firm as his eyes ran up and down my body, like how a tiger looks at a deer before leaping. A fierce red blush immediately covered my face as he did so, and I looked down to avoid eye contact.

"...Thanks, Senator Cockney," I looked back up at him and smiled sweetly. "You've really been a great help in improving my self-confidence these past few days."

"Please, Ronald, you can call me William. I think we're more than close enough by now to at least call each other informally." He gestured towards me for a response, and I nodded. "Great! And now," He rubbed his hands together and clapped loudly. "Let's get down to business, shall we?"

Our talk today was shorter than usual, but things just kept slipping away from my mind during our talk, so I'm sure that was why he decided to cut it short. They were easy things, too, like the name of our governor or the process of passing bills into law. I kept having to ask him for confirmation on the dumbest things and having to apologize for my forgetfulness, which was utterly embarrassing on my end.

"Hey Ronald, are you doing alright? It seems like you were kind of out of it a bit today." William furrowed his brow and looked upon me with concern.

I ran a sheepish hand through the soft bouncy curls covering my head and gave him a shrug. "Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, really. Usually, I'm on top of basic things like that, but lately it's been getting harder for me to focus for whatever reason."

"Ah, I think I've figured out your problem, friend." William leaned back in his chair and smiled knowingly. "Forgive me if this comes off as rude, but I do believe that you are a little... pent up, if you know what I mean."

I raised an eyebrow. "Like, how so?"

"Ronald, tell me, do you have a girlfriend?" He asked. "Or a boyfriend, sorry. Don't want to assume."

I chuckled in response, and said, "No, no, William, I assure you that I'm perfectly straight. But no, I can't say I've ever really had a girlfriend. Just a few one-night stands here and there over the years."

"Well there's your problem, Ronald. A young man like yourself needs to take care of those animalistic urges, or else you'll be so distracted that nothing will ever get done!" He guffawed as he pressed a button on his desk. "Cecilia, honey? I'm going to need you up in my office, immediately. Thank you."

"What do you need her for?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

William just smiled and remained silent. The staccato click of Cecilia's heels echoed through the halls as the noise grew closer to our location before they suddenly stopped at the front of the office door.

Cecilia strutted into the room, showing off her tightly packaged curves in her slim grey pencil skirt, and causing her frilly white blouse to almost burst at the seams trying to contain her beach ball-sized breasts.

"Cecilia!" William grinned, noticing the glass of water she was holding. "Oh, that must be for Ronald. Quite attentive, noticing how you tend to get rather thirsty after our talks."

"Yes, sir." Cecilia was beaming with pride as she avoided looking directly into William's eyes.

"Well thank you for that, but that's not why I called." William shifted his gaze over to me. "Ronald, you're a good man, and you need to fulfill those urges. You seem to have been getting along quite well with Cecilia, and I think that she might be able to help you out this time."

"W-w-wait, really?!?" I stammered, looking up and down at Cecilia's body in disbelief. "Is that even allowed?"

"Cecilia, are you alright with this?" William gestured towards her gently.

"Of course, sir." She squeaked out in that high-pitched voice of hers.

My throat went dry looking at the gorgeous specimen in front of me. I quickly chugged down the glass of water she had brought for me and stood up to face her. "Alright, then, thank you for helping me out again, William."

He smiled and waved his hand as if it were no big deal. "I'll see you again tomorrow, Ronald. Cecilia, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning, okay? Until then, you two can go enjoy your night together."

And just like that, we left the building with Cecilia's figure glued to my right arm.

"Hmph," One of the protesters gripped his sign as he saw us pass by the crowd. "Lesbians. Didn't think that right-wing bastard Cockney would allow anyone like that in his building."

Soon enough, we made it back to my apartment with Cecilia following me home in her own car.

As soon as the door to my apartment shut, however, she pinned me to the wall and began to kiss me passionately. Her lips were pillowy and tasted like strawberries, and she had this faint lavender scent surrounding her body that was simply intoxicating. She ran one of her delicate, long, pink acrylic nails down the side of my smooth face as she continued making out with me, eventually starting to play around with the soft curls of my hair as her equally pink lips drained out any sort of resistance I had left in me.

A loud pop from our make-out session resonated throughout the apartment as she broke away from me with a coy smile on her large pink lips. She traced a nail down my chest and leaned in slowly, whispering in my ear, "I love sucking cock."

She kneeled down in front of me, much to my bewilderment, and undid my tight pants, peeling them down my stockinged legs and removing all of the new clothing that was covering my body. Her soft hands ran up and down my smooth legs, sending a shiver down my spine and causing my limp penis to start to twitch.

Cecilia giggled at the sight of my limp cock and gripped her hand around the base of my cock, slowly starting to stroke as my cock began to grow. She enveloped my entire shaft with her mouth, and her cotton candy-like lip pillows felt like they sent me straight to heaven just by being in contact with them. It didn't take me long for my cock to become six full inches of rock-hard penis.

As she pumped her lips up and down on my cock, she began to undress herself, revealing a toned and smooth body, and showing off her enormous breasts held tightly inside her lacy bra. Cecilia left only the pink lace bra and panties on her body as she returned her focus onto my cock, tossing the rest of her clothes off to the side.

Her tongue began to swirl around the tip of my cock as her lips formed a tight seal around the shaft of my cock, and my cock started twitching, begging to release a spurt of cum directly in to this gorgeous woman's throat, but I held on for as long as I could possibly hold. That was, until she leaned forward and took my entire penis directly down her throat, landing her lips at the base of my cock and pumping up and down inside of her throat.

The eruption that shot out from my penis that night was unimaginable compared to the blowjobs I'd had before. Her lips clamped down onto my cock as she eagerly slurped up every last drop of cum, although she was looking entirely dissatisfied with the amount that she was given. She held onto my cock tightly until I was completely and utterly spent, and until my cock was as limp as it could ever be.

I slumped down onto the floor in exhaustion, smiling and looking up at the kneeling girl in front of me who still had cum on her lips.

Cecilia grinned with her mouth closed as she gripped me by both sides of my head with her hands and delivered upon me another make-out session. The realization of what she was doing hit me too late, and her tongue had already entered my mouth, delivering a healthy dose of warm cum to cover all of my taste buds. It was salty and gooey, and as much as I tried to get away, she wouldn't let me go. After ten whole minutes of her slurping down every last drop into my mouth, I felt like I had just eaten a whole meal's worth of semen.

Once she finally broke away from me, I sputtered, "Why the hell'd you do that?" and stood up to go brush my teeth.

I turned my back to her and began to walk away when I felt her hand brush up against my spine. She leaned in and put her chin onto my shoulder, pressing her soft breasts into my back as she whispered into my ear. "That was so hot, Ronnie." She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as she grinded her crotch up against my ass. "Can you feel me, Ronnie? Feel how wet I am?"

The wet panties clung to my bare skin, connecting our two bodies with the flimsy lace material as she dragged the soaked panties up and down my body with her crotch. My penis twitched up from its limp state once again, although less enthusiastic than it was before.

The stark smell of semen stung my nostrils and the awful taste clung to my mouth, refusing to let me forget about its presence. But as she coaxed me gently, caressing my back with her breasts and moaning softly into my ears, my sense of reasoning slowly began to fade away into nothingness.

Soon enough, we were lying on my bed, and Cecilia stripped off her panties to reveal a glistening wet pussy, shaved and beautiful. Idyllic, even. She mounted my now stiff cock and the tip of my cock sank into her warm crevices with a satisfying noise that I thought I'd never hear in my lifetime. And then, all of the sudden, she stopped.

She looked at me with a vapid, blank expression on her face.

"Cecilia?" I asked, trying to catch my breath after being taken out of the heat of the moment. "What's wrong?"

She cocked her head sideways and looked at me for a moment, furrowing her immaculately tweezed eyebrows. "Hmmm... Now that I get a better feel for it, your cock just isn't going to do it for me." She said, taking herself off of my cock and hopping out of the bed. "Sorry Ronnie, I think I should probably take off."

"W-wait, what?!?" I sputtered. "After all that, you're just going to leave?"

She showed a face full of pity as she sashayed over to me and began to gently pat me on the head. "It's not your fault, Ronnie, I just can't get any pleasure from a cock as small as that."

My face was one of confusion and bewilderment.

She began to get dressed, and upon grabbing her purse, she stopped for a moment, looking back at my naked figure with concern and pity in her eyes.

"I feel really bad about this, Ronnie, I do. I didn't want to hurt you, but girls like me have to maintain a certain standard, you know?" She started to walk back towards me. "Well, if you want... I do have a product with me that I bought not too long ago for one of my guy friends that might help, but it's pretty experimental..."

Immediately, my ears perked up and I jumped out of bed. "Really? What is it?"

Cecilia reached into her purse and pulled out this small metal device that was shaped like how you'd think a flaccid penis would look like. It had this small locking mechanism on it along with a heart-shaped key that was inside the lock, as if it wasn't meant to come off.

"It's a device that's meant to grow your penis in length and in girth through the reduction of unnecessary functions that your penis would otherwise have to take care of normally. Basically, it holds back your penis from getting erect so that your body can focus on growing the size of your cock." She smiled wide, having delivered that speech effortlessly, almost like it was something she'd memorized beforehand.

"...I don't know, Cecilia, this thing seems kind of odd." I narrowed my eyes, looking over the device in as much detail as I could manage.

Cecilia looked at me blankly for a moment before saying, "Oh well, it's your call, Ronnie. I'm going to leave, okay? And again, sorry about all this. I never would've come here if I knew that was all you had to offer. It's my bad, really. Have a nice night!" She said, opening the door to leave the apartment.

"Wait!" I held my hand out and looked into Cecilia's eyes as her mouth began to form a smile.

"What," she said, "so do you want to try the device or not?" She cocked her hips to one side and placed an impatient hand on it.

"...I guess I'll try the device..." I sighed.

"No," She said firmly. "These are hard to get and I'm being incredibly generous in just giving you one for free. Do. You. Want. It. Or. Not."

"Yes, please!" I exclaimed, looking down at the floor so as to not embarrass myself any further.

Cecilia closed the door. "Well, that's a good start. Come here, I'll help you put it on." We awkwardly positioned ourselves on the bed, and she looked down at my cock with a mixture of disappointment and impatience as she held the device in her hands. "Are you seriously still horny? You need to be flaccid to put on the device."

"...I'm sorry, Cecilia, I just can't help it. You're gorgeous, and you're right next to it! I know it's not much to write home about, but it's not like I can control it!"

"Well, I sucked you off once already, and that was only because it makes me hot whenever a guy is man enough to swallow his own cum. So this time, when I help you with this erection of yours, I don't want to hear any complaints, got it?"

I nodded vigorously, looking down expectantly at my rock-hard penis.

Her warm soft hands wrapped themselves tightly around my shaft as she began to pump up and down, swirling her thumb around the underside of my cock's head where it's most sensitive. She picked up the pace rather quickly, and I began to approach my second climax of the night. My penis began to pulse, but before I could do anything about it, she suddenly lifted up my legs so that they were above my head.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

She held my legs in place as she continued pumping my cock, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. "No complaints, remember?"

It was too late for me to realize that it was my own cock that was pointing directly towards my face. She'd already quickened her pace to the point where it didn't matter what she was doing, I just needed her to let me cum.

And so, she did. My penis spurted load after load of sticky warm cum directly onto my face and into my moaning open mouth. It tasted exactly the same as the other time, except hotter, and saltier, too.

"There we go, Ronnie!" She said, letting go of my legs and looking down at the softening cock in front of her. "All done! Now, I gave you that present, so don't go wiping it off until I leave here, okay?"

I looked at her in bewilderment as I absentmindedly swallowed the cum that was dripping into my mouth. "Um... okay, I guess?"

She smiled like a schoolgirl as she clapped her hands together. "Thank you for your cooperation, Ronnie. Now, let's get this thing on." She gestured towards the device she'd set down earlier and placed the metal device firmly onto my penis, shifting around my penis shaft so that the hole of my penis lined up with the hole in the device. Cecilia turned the heart-shaped key clockwise, locking the device onto my cock for the near future. "And we're done!"

The cum on my face was starting to smell really bad, and I wasn't about to break my promise to her. Not after she'd done all this stuff to help me out. "Thank you, Cecilia."

She grinned, "Don't thank me just yet, Ronnie, the real fun's just beginning with this little device you've got on. It's fully indestructible, and there's no way to remove it without this key I've got, which I'll be keeping on me for safe keeping."

"What, why?!" I looked down in panic at my newly locked member.

"Why, to make sure you don't lose control of yourself and end up with a baby dick for the rest of your life, of course? You should really be thanking me for taking on this responsibility, actually."

I looked at her for a moment, then looked down in shame. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. But how long am I supposed to keep this on, then?"

Cecilia gripped my caged penis and inspected it for a second before saying, "Hmmm... I'd say, you've got a month in there, maybe two, tops."

"A MONTH?!?" My mouth hung open, catching a few more drops of cum for me to consume.

"Yep!" She smiled and got up to leave. "It's either that, or whenever I think that it's big enough, okay? 1-2 months is just the safest bet, it could even be 1-2 weeks if your body responds well enough. But oh well, I guess we'll get there when we get there. Toodles!"

The door slammed behind her as she sashayed her way out of my apartment, leaving me absolutely confused, with cum coating my face and a locked cage covering my cock.

I looked down at my cock, already tugging desperately at the unforgiving metal cage in an attempt to get out, but to no avail. After washing off the cum on my face, I spent that night in bed squirming around trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in, but the cage woke me up every time I even got remotely comfortable.

The next morning came before I knew it.

I dragged myself over to the bathroom for my morning piss, but was met with a rude awakening once my hand touched the cold metal cage -- a reminder of what happened last night. After a moment of deliberation, I decided to sit down whenever I had to go to the bathroom. That seemed like the only way to not get piss all over my bathroom.

Shaking my head at my situation, I got dressed for the day. Pierre's clothing really made my options varied and colorful, so deciding what to wear took a little bit longer than it usually does. With all these wonderful clothes, how could I ever have just settled for a boring plain old t-shirt and baggy jeans?

Whilst choosing what to wear, my eyes drifted down towards the shoe box that Pierre had sent alongside the clothes and underwear. I didn't open it before, mostly because my old shoes were still functioning, but those old tennis shoes of mine just didn't go with any of the new outfits that I wanted to try for today.

Opening the box, I was greeted with a plethora of shoes of all shapes and sizes, boots and flat-soled shoes, dress shoes, and some of them even had heels on them! On top of the pile of shoes was a note from Pierre, reading: Shoes for Ronald Wright inside. Included items are fashionable innovations of the greatest minds in the industry, with antique traditions being incorporated into their designs. Fun fact -- High heels were actually designed for men, originally, and some of the items included incorporated that history into their design!

Hm, I thought. Never knew that heeled shoes were a masculine product, but hey, I guess if there's anyone that would know, it'd be Pierre. He hasn't been wrong so far.

I settled on a clean combination for my outfit. A flowy white shirt made of the softest cotton material I'd ever felt, tight jeans that hugged my figure and made my rear end really pop out, with silky black stockings peeking out from underneath the rips pre-made in the jeans.

Underneath, I picked out a couple of things that just screamed manly to me. First, I found a pair of these pink briefs shaped almost like a 'T', with all of this masculine iconography all over them, such as flowers, butterflies, and hearts. When I slipped those briefs up my smooth legs and felt the soft baby-pink cotton cupping my cage nice and warm, my sense of pride and masculinity shot straight through the roof.

Included alongside the briefs was an item that I just didn't recognize as even being underwear. It was almost like a feeling of déjà vu, as if I'd seen something like this a million times before, but the memory of what it is was being blocked somehow. Regardless, it matched with the briefs from before, so I just needed to wear it. I placed my arms through the loops of the garment and reached behind my back to clasp it shut. Surprisingly, the piece fit me nice and snug, supporting my posture and filling out the white shirt to give me quite a lovely-looking figure.

12