The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie let out a small moan as the large objects slid from her insides, Katie could feel the large amount of cum in her pussy start to ooze its way out of her nethers, sliding down the folds of her pussy and wrapping around her clit. A moment later and to her surprise she felt the person push two fingers into her pussy. Katie unintentionally, although almost instinctively let out a mild moan of pleasure. The person removed the fingers from Katie's pussy, and then moved around to face Katie. Katie's mind was running wild, she wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

Though she found out shortly after, the next thing she heard was the zipper of the person's pants, and the sound of them landing on the floor. Katie could hear the man stroking his cock, then to Katie's surprise, she felt him rub it against her cheek, then the other side. His cock felt nice and warm against her cheek. The man then lifted Katie's head and slid his cock deep into Katie's mouth, thrusting in and out many times. After a couple minutes of working him up Katie could feel him about to cum. expecting him to shove deep into her mouth, down her throat, Katie took a quick breath then waited. But to her surprise, he pulled out of her mouth as he let out a moan. She immediately felt his hot load squirt into her mouth, and onto her cheeks, as he squirted his juice out.

Katie took in the taste of the man's cum, it was sweet, yet salty. Sweeter than any of the loads she had swallowed before. She then felt the man undoing her gag and removing it. Katie ran her tongue around the outside edges of her lips trying to take in the cum that had tried to escape her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste. The man then spoke, "I see you learned a lot in your short time training to be cum slut." Katie froze instantly, even before the man could finish the sentence, Katie know who that voice belonged to.

That was the voice of her boyfriend Michael, "but what was he doing here?" Katie thought. Then a second later, Katie was greeted with the bright florescent lighting of the bare room with the counter still in the corner, and her beloved Michael standing in front of her half naked. Katie looked away, trying to hide her face, she was so embarrassed. Katie began to speak "baby, how did you know where I was, you were still at home......" Katie was interrupted by one of Michael's fingers over her lips to gain her silence.

Michael lifted Katie's chin, so that she would look at him. "It was all part of the experience, they called me and informed me after you had made your payment. I arrived shortly after you were taken back to undress, I have been watching the entire thing." Katie looked horrified. "I am very proud of you sweetheart, you did excellent. And might I say, you took a lot of guys!" Michael replied. Michael then looked over at a clipboard on the counter.

"It says here that you took a total of 180 men in your twelve hours, also there is a note here. It says that you pushed the panic button enough times that they pumped about 38 guy's worth of cum into your ass and pussy. And a second note saying that at one point you started to repeatedly press the button, and as a punishment, they pumped you full of cum. They had to pull from all the other girls doing the same experience as you, there was a total of 50 of them that got shot into your ass and pussy." Michael read to Katie. Michael stopped and thought for a moment. "Well that explains why our pussy is so full.

Michael released Katie from her bonds and helped her up. "Is there some place I can shower or at least clean up before we go?" Katie asked Michael. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but the final part of your experience; you are to get dressed then we are to leave. You have to remain filled and dripping till we get home. I want your panties to be as cum soaked as possible when we get home." Katie turned a bright beet red at the thought of the two hour ride home with her pussy and ass still filled with cum. But for some reason it started to turn her on.

END

12