The Riding Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,500 Followers

Dawson took her hand and gently wrapped it around his throbbing cock. It felt like him, soft skin over hardness. He sighed and guiding her, he showed her how to stroke him, a low moan slipping past his lips.

Victoria gazed at her hand, almost astonished at what she was doing as a devilish thought struck her. With a wicked smile she bent down and twirled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"What...How do you know to do that?" he gasped, his head jerking up.

With wide eyes, she gazed back at him. "Your tongue felt so good on me I thought mine would feel good on you. Doesn't it?" she asked, worried he didn't like what she had done.

"Yes, it does, you just surprised me. Keep going," he urged, letting his head fall back against the grass. As her tongue again began to explore him, he wondered how long he could keep from cumming. He was already so close, and her innocent desire to please him was driving him to the brink.

A loud growl rumbled from his throat as her lips parted and she slid him into her mouth, sucking him. "Oh yes, Victoria, oh yes," he breathed, his hand tangling in her thick auburn tresses.

Encouraged by his reaction, she continued, drawing him further into her mouth, bobbing her head back and forth, sucking the length of him. Feeling a renewed wetness between her thighs, she slipped a hand between them, seeking the nub he had suckled earlier. Finding it, she tentatively rubbed, feeling a sudden surge of pleasure shooting through her.

With him still in her mouth, she moaned deep in her throat as she continued to stroke her pleasure center while sucking Dawson's cock. The pace of her stroking increased and so did the bobbing of her head.

Dawson was almost out of his mind when he raised his head and through half closed eyes gazed down at Victoria. When he saw her hand buried beneath her skirts the last of his resolve broke and clenching his hand in her hair, he managed to croak, " Oh God, Victoria, I'm cumming."

Not knowing what that meant, she continued sucking him and was surprised by the first shot of cum hitting the roof of her mouth. Instinctively she swallowed and pushing her head down, taking the full length of him she let him shoot his cum straight down her throat.

Just as the last of his cum slid down her throat, she suddenly sat upright, her hair flinging back as her own climax surged through her, her cum soaking her stroking fingers. With a wordless cry, she rode the waves of her orgasm before collapsing against Dawson.

His fingers threaded through her hair as they both lay silently, waiting for their senses to clear and their pulses to slow.

"Oh my," she whispered. "So, that's what a real kiss feels like."

Dawson glanced down at her, trying to gauge whether she was angry or not. She seemed to have wanted what had happened, at least in the heat of the moment. "Miss Victoria," he said, hesitating. "I'm sorry things got out of hand -"

"No, don't apologize," she interrupted. Tipping her head, she gazed up at him, her green eyes shining. "I asked for it, I wanted you to kiss me and I could have stopped you, but I didn't want you to stop, not once." Lowering her lashes, her cheeks coloring, she said softly, "I wouldn't even mind if it happened again." There was a mischievous glint in her eyes as she looked back up at him.

He couldn't help the smirk on his face as he thought, "Maybe I should teach her to ride astride...but not a horse."

opels
opels
2,500 Followers
12