The Right Fit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stared at me with an open mouth. It was finally Jill who spoke up. "I would like that too, Jack. And thank you, Nick."

"Don't thank me yet. It's still up to Marie," I replied with a smile. Of course, Marie and I had already talked about this exact scenario, and I knew it's what she wanted.

"So what do you say Jack?"

"Um. Yes." He turned to Jill. "I love you."

"I know," she replied.

The pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee eventually brought Marie down to join us.

"Are you sure you're the same woman who we could barely convince to take off her toga at the foam party?" Jack asked as we were finishing breakfast.

"I'm definitely not," she replied with a smile. "I'm not afraid to ask for what I want anymore, and to enjoy what I want. So how about it, am I going to get to taste your pussy tonight Jill?"

Jill let out an astonished yelp. "Yes. As long as I can return the favor."

We spent the Saturday naked and laying out by the pool in warmer than normal October weather. We kept the pool heated as well, and it felt amazing. Marie flirted with Jill all afternoon, giving her small kisses and shoulder rubs, but keeping it fairly chaste. As the sun went down and the air got cooler, we moved into the hot tub with a bottle of wine and some wonderful grilled carne asada tacos. The anticipation, I could tell, was starting to drive Jack and Jill to distraction. They were having trouble following even the simplest conversation threads and I knew it wasn't from the wine, as their glasses were still nearly full from the first pour.

"Do you think we've made them wait long enough?" I asked Marie.

"I don't know. I'm not sure it's been a full twenty-four hours yet. What if they change their minds?" She playfully replied.

Jack and Jill stared at us, not sure what to make of the exchange, but the big smile on Marie's face gave the hint and Jill finally took it. She floated across the hot tub to Marie and gave her a long, wet kiss, her hands going to my wife's breasts and massage them while Marie slipped her arms around Jill to feel her ass. The kiss went on for a good long while before Jill finally broke away and said, "let's go to your room. I want you, Marie."

"What do you want me for?" Marie was in full tease mode now, but I think she really did want Jill to ask for it.

"I want you to lick my pussy until I cum, and I want to do the same to you."

With that, Marie stood up, took Jill's hand and led her out of the hot tub and upstairs. Jack and I followed after.

"You are so fucking hot," Marie said to Jill as she led her to sit down on the edge of our king sized bed. Jack and I meanwhile took seats across from the bed on a long cushioned bench.

"When I first saw you take off your clothes the night we met, I got wet. That had never happened to me from looking at a woman before." Marie said, her white hands now moving to Jill's dark breasts. "When you touched me at the foam party, it was electric. I was afraid that if I let you touch my pussy then that I would have to have you. But I thought I shouldn't want that since I'm not bi."

Marie lifted one of Jill's D sized breasts up and bent down to lick, then nibble her long hard nipple. Jill's hands went through Marie's short blonde hair and tilted her head back to sigh. Marie worked up Jill's breast to her long neck and then up to her ear.

"I felt the same way." Jill said as Marie continued to nibble on her ear. Marie's hand now worked its way down towards Jill's bald mound. "I didn't understand it, but I did." Jill's hand moved down to Marie's sex as well and the two women laid back on the bed, gently rubbing each other's pussies and began a deep kiss.

It was beautiful to watch. All at once I was overcome by what an amazing woman I had chosen to spend my life with. Every moment had been great, but these last two years had risen to a level that I'd never dreamed of.

After a few minutes, both women's breath began to quicken and their bodies began to gyrate. Moments later they began to orgasm, Marie moving to hover over Jill, still kissing her as their breasts mashed together and their fingers worked their magic on each other's clits. Eventually their hands slowed and they continued to kiss, until they both began giggling.

"Oh fuck," Jill said as Marie lay back down beside her. "That was...that was..."

"That was hot," Marie finished. "Like. Fuck". She was still catching her breath. "Like you knew exactly how to touch me."

I just shook my head. I'd tried to explain to Marie on many occasions the difference between same sex and opposite sex play. I'm not sure she ever got it until that moment.

"Do you want more?"

"God, yes!" Jill replied and leaned over Marie to kiss her again. Marie kissed her back, then pushed her over to her back. She began kissing her neck and then her breasts, and then down her slightly curved tummy towards Jills sex.

Jill opened her legs, lifting one around Marie head as she continued to move down the bed and position herself before Jill's pussy. Marie kissed her inner thigh and slipped a finger into Jill's wet hole before taking a trail of kisses that led to her sex. Marie's hands curled under Jills legs and lifted her bottom up to get a better position. And a moment later a soft moan escaped Jills lips.

"Oh. My. God. Marie that feels sooooo good." Jill said a few moments later. Her breath already quickening again.

To my left, Jack was rubbing himself through his towel, completely enraptured with the scene before him.

Marie got into a steady rhythm with Jill, and soon she was getting close to her second orgasm of the night. Marie reached up with a hand to rub Jill's breast and pinch at her nipple, and that sent her over the edge.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, oh god Marie that feels so good don't stop don't unghhhhhhhhhh!

Her hips bucked wildly at Marie's face as the intense orgasm hit her. Marie had several fingers inside her as her tongue continued to work Jill's hard clit until Jill let out a last gasp and went limp. Marie moved from between her legs and up to kiss her once more and then lay beside her.

"Enjoying the show boys?" Marie teased a moment later. "Fuck your wife is hot, Jack. And she tastes amazing. Thank you for sharing her with me."

"Your wife is amazing, Nick. That was heavenly."

The women continued to caress each other's bodies and stare into each other's eyes for a few minutes. Finally, Jill began to kiss at Marie's neck, then work down to her breasts, which sent moans of pleasure from Marie's lips, as she had very sensitive nipples. Finally, Jill made her way down between Marie's milky white thighs and kissed each in turn. She hesitated for a moment, then another, then reached out with her tongue and tasted my wife. Marie let out a soft coo, but Jill had backed away and was now looking at Marie.

"I'm sorry. Oh my god I'm sorry I'm. I'm just not sure... oh my god I can't believe..."

Marie reached down to her and cupped her face in her hand. "Come here. Don't be sorry about anything and don't do something you are unsure of."

Jill worked her way back up to Marie's face and kissed her. "I like touching you, and kissing you, and you touching and kissing me. I don't know, I guess it's just a block."

"You're fine. It's fine." There legs had entwined and their thighs were now against each other's pussies as they lay next to each other. They both began to run against the others leg.

"I didn't dive in my first time with a woman either. This was the first time I'd ever given a woman an orgasm with my hand or my mouth."

"You make this too easy."

They increased their rhythm against each other and soon were past talking and focused only on their pleasure. Before long they were orgasming together again while kissing deeply. After that wave subsided, they lay next to each other, sweaty and panting heavily, fingers entwined.

And then there was a heavy knock on the door from downstairs. I knew that knock, as did Marie who sat bolt upright. "Oh fuck."

"You explain, I'll go get him. Unless you'd rather I..." I said to Marie but she shook her head no and said. "We are allowing ourselves to be dominated by another man to push our boundaries. If we turn him away, it will be over forever. He will come up here and use us, and then leave. I'm sorry he decided to come tonight, but you are both welcome to stay and watch if he allows it. Think of it like the hot tub at Hedo."

I began to walk down the stairs as I heard Jack saying, "Wait, what?" Marie continued talking as I made my way down to the door.

Donnell was impatiently knocking again as I got to the door and opened it. I was still wrapped only in a towel.

"What took you so long."

"We have company"

"So?"

"We're upstairs."

I led Donnell as slowly as I could up the stairs, trying to give Marie enough time to explain things to Jack and Jill. Fuck why did he have to come over tonight? If Jack and Jill seemed too freaked out, I vowed to end it.

We entered the bedroom to find Jack and Jill sitting next to each other on the couch, Jill with a hastily thrown on large t-shirt of mine, Jack still in his towel, his arm around Jill. I don't know what Marie had said to prepare them, but they remained quiet as we entered. Donnell gave Jill a small look and smiled, then turned his attention to Marie who was kneeling at the foot of the bed.

"Are they watching or joining?"

"Watching."

"I'll allow it," he replied and walked over to Marie. She took his large cock out and began to suck it, taking it all into her mouth immediately. I heard a small gasp from Jill and saw her staring intently at that huge prick of his. Jack averted his eyes, unsure of where to look.

"Get me ready for her, Nick."

I went over and began licking his balls, and this time it was Jack who let out a gasp. I saw him begin to stand, but Jill put a hand on his shoulder and sat him down. Marie moved onto the bed and lay down.

"How many orgasms has she given you tonight?"

"Two," she answered immediately as I took Donnell's long stiff member into my mouth and down my throat.

"You better hope that doesn't cause you to cum before I tell you. This will be a good test for you both to see if you really want this to continue."

From the corner of my eye I saw Jill reach down with one hand to touch herself and the other to grab Jack under the towel.

Donnell pushed me away from his cock and took Marie's legs in his hands, pushing them back. He brought the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy and paused.

"What do you want, Marie?"

She knew to give him the whole truth. "I want you to fuck me with your huge black cock while my friends watch."

He pushed into her easily and she let out a long moan as he did, an intense look of concentration coming over her face.

"Careful," he said when he was buried to his balls inside her. He stayed there for a long moment, and then began to stroke in and out, slowly at first but with a steadily increasing rhythm until he was pounding her hard. I knelt at their side patiently awaiting his command. The hard fucking went on a few minutes, her pussy soaking the sheets beneath her, but no orgasm came.

He withdrew, his cock glistening from her juices and he turned her over. "Get under her, Nick. Lap her pussy like the first night we fucked. But you may still not come."

I did as I was told, and once under her, Donnell resumed his fucking of her. I licked her clit with abandon and she began to suck my cock after Donnell commanded her to. I didn't know how we were not going to cum if this kept up for very much longer, but just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, he stopped.

For a long moment, I sat beneath Marie, her breathing ragged and short, her body drenched in sweat. And I saw Donnell move around the bed, lean over, and whisper something in her ear. She nodded back and he whispered to her again and she nodded again.

Marie moved off me and walked over to Jill. I sat up to look over at them.

"Jill, I would like to fuck your husband while he eats your pussy and Donnell fucks Nick next to us."

I was so shocked and so overstimulated that I almost shot my load right then.

Jill and Jack were both breathing hard and looked intently at each other.

"Only say yes if it's what you want. Donnell will not touch either of you. It will just be the three of us."

Jack spoke up, "Marie, I don't..."

"Yes, I want this," Jill interrupted. "Jack, I want you to eat my pussy while you fuck Marie."

I could hear the slight change in Jill's voice. It wasn't the tentative, unsure voice from the hot tub. She was asking for what she wanted confidently.

"If you're sure, then yes."

Marie then turned to me. "Nick, I want you to feel Donnell's cock inside you. To let him fuck you. Do you want that?"

Though I hadn't been sure before, I was now. "Yes, I want Donnell to fuck me."

I moved to the head of the bed, my legs dangling over the side as Marie led Jack and Jill to the foot of the bed where he lay down parallel to me but several feet away. She came to the nightstand and got a condom while handing a bottle of lube to Donnell, then leaned over to kiss me. Donnell meanwhile positioned himself between my legs.

Marie climbed on top of Jack, straddling his legs. I could see the nervous, excited anticipation on his face as she rolled the condom onto his rock hard dick. I felt Donnell's hand begin to rub lube onto my asshole.

Jill, still standing at the foot of the bed, leaned over to kiss Jack and then guide his cock into Marie's soaked pussy. She then got on the bed and straddled Jack's face, giving him her pussy to lick while Marie began working Jack's cock with her's. Jack's hands grabbed Jills ass from underneath.

Finally, Donnell begin to push the head of his huge dick inside me. I tried to relax and remind myself that I'd had other cocks almost this big before, but I was still intimidated by Donnell's massive member. As I had done with Marie when I took her ass on this bed a few months ago, Donnell cracked my ass and slid halfway inside me, sending a wave of pleasure through me.

All that fear that had built up was gone in a rush of pleasure, and I bucked against Donnell, working to drive him deeper in me even as Marie quickened her pace on top of Jack beside me. I looked up at her and she smiled at me and that smile filled my heart.

Donnell continued to fuck me slowly and with great care. It was exquisite. No man had ever fucked me this way before. I suddenly understood why Marie was so reluctant to end things with him. It was as if his cock was magic, able to deliver pleasure directly into the body.

At some point during the fucking I wondered if I lost consciousness, but now I think it was more akin to a meditative state. Fully aware of what was around me and yet time had no meaning. At some point, Jill, Jack and Marie had rearranged next to me, with the ladies in sixty-nine and Jack fucking Marie hard from behind while Jill licked Marie's pussy with abandon. I guessed that she had found her way past her block.

And it was then that I realized that Marie was coming and that Donnell had not commanded it.

"God, fuck, yes Jill, your husband's cock and your tongue feel so amazing!" She sounded nearly on the verge of tears. I could see Jack getting close now as Marie's pussy clenched around him, his wife's face inches away.

He pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy, stripped off the condom and shot thick load after thick load onto Jills face and into her open mouth while Jills fingers continued to work Marie's clit, continuing her orgasm.

That last sight put Donnell past the point of no return, and I felt his seed begin to shoot into my bowels. At that moment, and without his command, Marie leaned over to take my cock in her mouth as I began to cum, the long wait finally giving way to an intense and overpowering orgasm.

Donnell pulled out of me, got dressed, and left the room, saying as he went, "Good night, young lady." We never saw him again.

Marie lay with an arm across me, breathing hard. After a minute or two, Jack and Jill left to the guest bedroom, and Marie and I drifted off to sleep to the sound of their love making.

I was downstairs making breakfast when Jack came down the next morning.

"Morning"

"Morning," Jack said, pouring a cup of coffee and sitting down at the breakfast table. "Nick, that was... That was insane last night."

"You guys both okay?"

"Better than okay. We're great! Though Jill is still exhausted. I wouldn't expect her down here anytime soon.

I laughed, "yeah, Marie either."

"I gotta say I was pretty freaked out when Donnell showed up. I didn't know what to think about your... arrangement."

"Yeah, well I'm glad you both didn't run for the nearest motel."

"So okay, I guess I'd like to understand. You guys are very different from when we first met you at Hedo."

"Not so different. Just unafraid to be honest and ask for what we want. Donnell has been a big part of teaching us that..."

I went into the story of our last trip to Hedo and the last half a year with Donnell. Eventually, Marie came down, followed by Jill, and the four of us ate and talked about the night before.

That night, their last one with us, the four of us made love together as friends in every combination save one. It was unexpected and lovely, and those details I keep just for the four of us.

Of course, the story of Marie and I doesn't end there.

To be continued...

12