The Right Kind of Girl for Him Ch. 04

Story Info
Dominant girl snags submissive man's ass after his breakup.
5.5k words
4.71
21.4k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was on his back on his bed, pleasantly crushed beneath Lindsay's body.

All clothes remained in place. They hadn't even taken off their shoes before Lindsay had pounced on him. She hadn't straddled him, just the reverse actually. She had pushed him back onto his bed and dived on top of him. Now lying between his legs, propped up on her elbows, she looked down on him with a mixture of lust and love. Without breaking eye contact, she pressed her lips to his, kissing him passionately. She sucked on his lips for a few moments before pushing her tongue into his mouth.

As they made out, she felt his hands exploring her body. They had both started on her head, embracing the kiss. His right hand now seemed to be delighting in her hair, stroking her scalp and enjoying the sensation of her brown locks sliding between his fingers. His left hand had descended from her hair, to her shoulder, down to the small of her back. There it seemed to be hesitating.

Lindsay ground her body against him to encourage him to continue. She gyrated her hips, arching and bending her lower back against his hand. She could feel his dick hardening in his pants. But his hand maintained its holding pattern, rubbing light little circles still several inches above the crack of her ass.

She pulled back from their saliva swapping and gave him a questioning look.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Go ahead."

"Go ahead, what?"

"What do you think of my ass, Tom?"

Playful, he appeared to consider the question for a moment before raising his head, looking over her shoulder to properly appraise her derriere. The light fabric of her dress flared out as it ran over her pert buttocks. Her legs were slightly spread as she lay between his, and he wished for a mirror at the foot of the bed. He let his head fall back onto the pillow and met her gaze again.

"It's nice," he said smiling gleefully.

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Maybe..."

"Grab my ass, Tom. Now!" she commanded.

He immediately slid both hands down to her tush and gave her a squeeze. This seemed to satisfy her. She gave him a smile and lowered her lips back down to his. He kneaded the thick globes of her ass with powerful hands as they enjoyed each others mouths.

Her body felt good in his hands, soft but solid. Tom thought to himself that he could do this all night. But then he thought he needed to re-establish his manhood after Lindsay had needed to instruct him to fondle her bottom.

With a grunt of exertion, he rolled them over so that he was now on top. He pressed his body against hers and started kissing her neck. While his left hand cradled her head, his right descended to seize a bare thigh.

Lindsay was loving this. She felt as if she were melting into molten lava in his grasp. She was breathing unnaturally hard as she felt his hand run up her dress, palming her ass over her panties. She was wet. A little moan escaped her when he pulled gently but firmly on her hair, tilting her chin back a bit and exposing her throat to the assault of his lips. As his hand traveled back over her dress and clutched at her clothed breast, coordinating with his lips moving down her neck towards her cleavage, Lindsay considered just letting go and letting him have his way with her.

But she wanted this relationship to be special, different than all the others. Displaying an iron will, she said, "Stop."

He immediately froze. His eyes looked up at her without lifting his head, his lips not wanting to abandon their expedition into the valley between her breasts.

"Do you like to eat pussy, Tom?"

He had been planning on getting to cunnilingus eventually, but he was fine expediting the first taste of her twat. In response to her question, he went to move down her body, but Lindsay stopped him.

"No, I'm not telling you to go down on me. I asked you a question."

"Yes, I like eating pussy," Tom answered her, unsure if this was just dirty talk or something else.

"Then tell me Tom, what would you do for a taste of my beautiful...wet...cunt?" Her expression was serious, demanding.

"...anything..." he whispered, realizing only as he said it just how much he wanted her at that moment.

"Will you do what I tell you to do, Tom?" Lindsay asked, her voice dripping with lust.

Tom held her gaze for a moment, unsure where this was going, but too horny to question it. Then he nodded.

"Take off your shirt," she commanded.

He pushed up off his elbows onto his knees and pulled his shirt over his head. His face wore an uncertain expression, as if he couldn't quite believe how quickly they'd gone from making out to whatever this was, but he was game to find out.

"Stand at the foot of the bed," came her next command.

He moved off the bed and stood before her. Lindsay kicked off her shoes, then rolled onto her side. She propped her head up with one hand to make sure she had a good view, while her other hand smoothed out the hem of her dress.

"Now your shoes," she said imperiously, almost completely succeeding in suppressing her smile.

Tom bent down and removed his shoes and socks. He stood back up, hoping his muscles looked good topless in just his jeans. He found her smiling at him. He grinned back nervously.

Still smiling, she spurred him on, "Now the pants."

His smile faltered now. It didn't seem right that she was still fully clothed while asking him to strip. A ridiculous, but still unpleasant, thought that this was all an elaborate prank flashed across his mind.

Seeing his hesitation, she dropped her smile. "Now."

He took another half a second, looking her in the eye, weighing his options. Then he sighed, looked down, and quickly unbuttoned his pants. He took his zipper down and slid them down his legs.

He realized he had expected something to happen once his pants were off, a laugh from her, or a playful wolf whistle, or another command. But there was only silence.

Her eyes moved over his body at a leisurely pace. He looked down at himself and felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment when he saw how visible his straining erection was in his boxer briefs. A little damp spot had formed from the pre-cum their grinding had produced. Tom struggled to find a good location for his hands. His instinct was to cover his crotch, but he thought that would look pathetic, so he settled for letting them rest at his sides.

Her smile was back now. Her eyes rose from his crotch up to his eyes, and he had to suppress a shudder when they made eye contact again. The beating of his heart pounded loudly in his ears. He tried to talk himself down in his head, "You've been naked with women before," he thought. But never standing in front of them on display. And never when they hadn't been equally undressed. The pounding of his heart in his chest wasn't slowing down. He was uncomfortable and totally unsure what to do about it.

"Turn around Tom," Lindsay ordered.

He felt relief as he turned towards his bedroom wall. At least like this, he didn't have to worry that his facial expression looked weird or make eye contact with her. Besides, he had a decent body, better than decent, he had nothing to be ashamed of. He felt himself calm down a tick, but then her next instruction came.

"Now take off your underwear, Tom."

Suddenly, his heart rate was jacked again. Still facing away from her, he asked, "Aren't...aren't you going to take your dress off?"

Her response came back strong. Her voice confident and full of honey.

"Oh Tom, you said you would do what I told you. Didn't you? Please don't disappoint me."

He waited another moment, but no further explanation was forthcoming. "Fuck it," he thought and hurriedly pulled his underwear down and stepped out of them.

Silence again. At least he couldn't hear anything above the pounding of his own heart and his breathing. Why was this so uncomfortable? Why weren't they having sex right now? Why was his dick so hard? His emotions were surging such that it was starting to be difficult to breathe.

"Turn around for me now Tom."

He turned around and found her still in the same position, lounging on her side, staring at his naked body. Seeing her immediately helped his anxiety. He now had lust and irritation to distract him. He was pleased to see her staring at his well-endowed hard cock, her mouth slightly open in her desire. He fantasized about ripping her clothes off and fucking her hard against the wall in retribution for putting him through this, but in reality he said nothing and waited for her next instruction.

"That is a beautiful cock," Lindsay thought before recovering from her momentary shock. "You look...good," she praised, but seeing him smile victoriously, she quickly added, "Come lie down on your back."

He moved to her, reaching for her eagerly. She grabbed his wrists, denying him as she maneuvered him into her fantasy. She moved his arms over his head, pinning his wrists to the mattress high above him as she straddled him with her knees under his armpits.

As she'd moved into position, her dress now covered his head. She couldn't see his face crouching over him like this. She imagined what he must be experiencing, unable to see her soaked panties hovering a few inches above his face in the darkness under her dress, but surely smelling her need. The naughty thought made her moan and squeeze his wrists tighter. Tom must have taken this as encouragement because she felt him raise his head and push his nose against her panty-clad, juicy quim.

"Mmmrrghh," Lindsay groaned, quickly bringing one hand down to push his head back against the mattress through her dress. She took a breath, panting above him, one hand on his wrists, one pressed against what she hoped was his forehead, trying to decide what she wanted next. She wanted to see him.

Pressing down a little tighter with each hand, she said, "Stay!" before releasing him and pulling her dress up over her head.

Tom blinked up at her as his eyes adjusted to the light. She was the image of female arousal. Her cheeks were flushed; her pupils dilated. Her chest heaved in her lace pink bra as she panted. Her white panties were practically transparent over her mound, soaked through with her juices. God, he couldn't wait to taste her.

Her eyes bore into his until she seemed to come to some decision. She stood up on the bed and pulled her panties off. She immediately descended on him again, pressing her knees to the mattress on either side of his head this time so his arms were down.

Lindsay ran a forceful hand into his hair and searched his face for any reservations. Finding none, she loosened her grip and stroked his hair for a moment, looking into his eyes and enjoying the perverse intimacy of the moment. She was in complete control. They might stay right here forever if she wished it.

At last she took a firm grip on Tom's head and lowered herself down, pausing tantalizingly an inch above his lips. "Eat me," she demanded in a voice that betrayed more want than she intended.

Tom had been looking forward to this from the beginning, but now commanded to lick her cunt after being repeatedly denied, he felt like a beast unleashed. He thrust his face flush against her lower lips. His tongue lashed out thick and wet across her labia. He nuzzled her clit as he ran his tongue in generous circles around her fuck hole, flitting up from the base of one lip, gently swiping her clit, then traveling back down the other side of her sex. He didn't even realize he'd shut his eyes, losing himself in her bouquet, until she told him to open them.

He looked up at her with his tongue flattened against her opening. Time stopped as they shared a look that conveyed more than either of them would have been able to verbalize. "I think I'm in love with this woman," entered his mind unbidden. Tom continued working her sopping wet pussy over as they stared into each other's eyes.

Lindsay had to break eye contact first. The feelings his tongue was conjuring between her legs, combined with the intensity of his eyes, were threatening to make her lose control. She was panting with need, as she tilted her head back and absently looked about the room, trying to regain her train of thought, to avoid being overwhelmed by animalistic urgency and those fucking eyes of his. She looked over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of his cock standing straight up like a flagpole. That didn't help. She looked back down at him and ran her fingers through his hair longingly.

She'd never been this aroused; she felt like she might burst into tears at any moment. She realized at some point she'd started moving her hips a bit, humping his face and revealing her rhythm but still trying to hold back the dam.

She stole one more glance down into the intensity, lust, love, fucking feeling poring out of his eyes and she knew she had crossed the point of no return.

"Arrrrrrhhhhhh!" she howled as she bucked on his face with abandon. Pleasure took her as she lost all control. "Unghhh unghh unghhh" she moaned like a woman possessed as the contractions of her orgasm rippled through her body.

Finally, Lindsay felt her strength leaving her body and rolled off of him onto her back. Her eyes unfixed took in the ceiling of Tom's bedroom as her breathing slowed. A smile crept across her face, concluding the best orgasm of her life.

As rational thought returned to her consciousness, she looked over at Tom. He was still on his back, but he'd pulled a sheet partially over him, pitching a little tent. "Modest or cold?" she wondered. She couldn't see his eyes, but she noticed his nose and cheek were glistening with her juices.

She rolled onto her side and brought her face into his view. He looked up at her with awe like she was a mythical creature. His expression made her smile wider and then laugh. She kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips. It didn't taste bad to her - she certainly hoped it didn't taste bad to Tom - and it made her feel kinky.

"You did good, Tom" she praised.

"You liked it?" he asked coyly.

"I think that may have been the best orgasm of my life."

The look of pride that washed over Tom's face delighted her.

"I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever met," he declared as he reached a hand around her head and pulled her lips back to his. His kiss became more aggressive and he started pressing forward to roll her onto her back. But Lindsay pushed back and pulled away from the kiss.

"So I guess that means the tally is even now, one orgasm a piece today, right?" she teased.

At this, he frowned.

Lindsay let that thought linger for a moment before sending her hand down his body, under the sheet that he'd tried to cover himself with, and palmed his dick with her open hand. In a baby voice she said, "But we can't leave little Tom hanging, can we?"

He grinned at her and again moved to roll on top of her, but she pressed back to keep him supine. "Relax sweetheart, let me take care of you," she said as she snatched the sheet off him and moved towards her prize.

Tom watched her move down his body, pushing his knees apart to make a space between them for her to kneel on the bed. She lightly grasped his penis in one hand, while the other ran up his inner thigh. Her breasts looked amazing, and he mentally kicked himself for not getting her out of her bra by this point.

"Uh...why don't you take off that bra?" he urged. He fully expected some witty retort or denial from her. But she just gave him a smile, reached behind her to unfasten the brassiere, and freed her boobs. Her bare tits stared back at him. Pink puffy areole stood erect on her mounds. They reminded him of a raunchy porno from the 70's he'd seen once, and they made his dick jump. Lindsay chuckled at this reaction and reached out for him again.

She took him into her hands again, stroking his cock and fondling his balls. One finger teased his taint. He felt so good in her hands. "Will she make me ask for it?" he wondered. He propped himself up on his elbows to see her better. Her face wore a little smile, but she was focused on him, watching his facial expressions closely as she worked on his sex. She sent an exploratory finger between his ass cheeks and grazed his asshole for the first time. His breathing quickened and he grimaced slightly, some might have thought he was uncomfortable, but she recognized the way he spread his legs a little further apart and tried to push himself into her hands. He was a butt slut; she'd been told as much, but now she knew for herself. She slowed her dick hand and focused on her other hand, squeezing and tugging on his sack while rubbing a finger hard over the bulge between his testicles and his anus. A fingernail drawn across his balls sent a chill up his spine. She pressed a finger pad against his opening and paused. "Where's your lube?" she asked.

Tom blinked at her a moment and then reluctantly removed himself from her grasp, rolling onto his side to retrieve a little bottle from his bedside table. He rolled back and handed it to her. His dick was so hard it hurt. He almost couldn't believe this beautiful woman naked between his legs was asking for lube so she could finger fuck his ass.

Lindsay made a little show out of lubing up her middle finger. Then she rubbed the cool gel around the rim of his anus and started pushing some into his opening. Not quite penetrating yet, just getting right up to that point and then decreasing the pressure again. Each time she pushed against his tight little butthole his dick would throb in her hand. After an arbitrary amount of time, she decided he was ready and without saying anything, she slid her finger about an inch inside him.

"Ohhhh," Tom yelped, feeling the heat of well-lubed penetration. His sphincter involuntarily clenched tightly around the invading digit. Lindsay kept her finger still until his contraction abated, rubbing the thumb of her dick hand along the bottom of his cock just under his glans. She moved the finger in his ass up, down, left, right, without changing the depth of penetration, loosening him up.

"I want you to squeeze me as hard and long as you can, and when you relax, I'm going deeper," she announced.

Tom tried a few experimental contractions. It made him feel so slutty to squeeze his asshole around her. He focused, took a deep breath, and tightened up his butt as much as he could. The thought that as soon as he gave up, she'd be deeper inside him, pushed him on. Finally, his strength gave out and as his little hole relaxed she thrust forward. His body reflexively tried to clench down again to slow her penetration, but it was too late. Her finger was all the way inside him.

The only sound now was Tom's panting as she began to slide just a few millimeters back and forth in his ass. The muscles in his ring were beginning to learn that resistance was futile and give up. The pleasure to pain ratio skyrocketed as his tight hole was expertly widened.

Lindsay smiled. "That's it, baby. Open up for me. Give me your ass," she cooed. He was spreading his thighs like a slut, driving his heels into the mattress to buck his hips on her finger. She loved his dick, throbbing in her hand, her little barometer of his arousal. She would use it as a tool to map his g-spot, where his prostate was most vulnerable to her. Lindsay resolved that she would make him feel so good that he'd become completely addicted to her.

She curled her finger inside him. His prostate gland was throbbing and she could feel it bulging into his passage against her fingertip. She kept her ministrations light, knowing that he was close and that smashing her finger against his prostate would force him to cum.

"Do you want me to make you cum, Tom?"

Tom just moaned in response and pushed his ass into her hand.

"No, you have to say it. Beg me to make you cum from your naughty asshole."

12