The Right Place at the Wrong Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paled at the threat as he pulled out, half as fast as when he first sank in, but still slow, he stopped when he was almost out then sank back in. He kept a sedate pace, just sawing back and forth in and out of me, churning me up, while the curve of his dick slid that fat head unerringly across my g-spot, over and over. I shivered and thrashed, choking off moans and shrieks, but the harder he fucked me the more difficult that became. Soon he was pounding me, the slap of our bodies echoing off the stone walls of the bank. His one hand stayed in my hair keeping me pinned, but the other wandered, fondling and feeling my body; my breast, my ass, the curve of my waist, along a trembling leg. The worst was when he worried my feet, tickling me to make me squirm and writhe uselessly against him.

Soon I couldn't hold back anymore, an orgasm loomed, and I started grunting when he bottomed out in me, his cock hitting a spot deep inside that turned my brain fuzzy. The hand in my hair went to my throat suddenly, not choking, but firm, pressing on the sides of my neck, making my head swim. I moaned, long and low, and my eyes closed and I arched into him, legs clamping down on his shoulders, toes curling. I fought it until it hurt, and suddenly, there was nothing I could do to stop it as his frantic brutal pace flung me mercilessly into the strongest orgasm of my life. I squealed and screamed my throat hoarse as I came, thrashing in his grip which had turned firm at my neck, his other hand fisting a breast, squeezing the nipple deliciously between two fingers, as he fucked me through the overwhelming cresting wave of pleasure, tingles sweeping up and down my body, everything from my core to my cunt clenching over and over, milking the thick hard cock wringing the unwanted pleasure from my exploding body.

I cried out, horribly aware of what a sight I must be, cumming at the hands and cock of my rapist.

When it was over, he slowed, and I started sobbing, great big fat tears, my whole body tingling. I didn't know orgasms could be like this. He leaned in, whispering just for me, "Nothing but a cock hungry rape slut." I whimpered in response, no longer trusting my voice, throat feeling raw.

He pulled out of me, his cock streaked white with my churned cream. He unfolded me to let my legs rest for a second. I felt empty, and hated that I missed feeling full. He flipped me and I gave him no resistance, as he slid me around, and put my head to the ground on its side so I'd have to gaze at the wet spot I'd created. It was a small puddle, and I stared at it in shock. I had never squirted before. He hauled my ass into the air, knees spreading me wide, before sinking back into my twitching over sensitive pussy, forcing a broken whine out of me. His hands went to my ass, squeezing and spreading as he fucked me, painful tingles erupting down my arms as my shoulders found some relief. He used his grip to make me fuck him back, pelvis smacking loudly against my upturned ass. Every once in a while he let go and slapped my ass to make me clench down on him as he rode me.

I arched, helplessly, as he snarled and grunted, rutting into me as hard as he could. His cock swelled. "I can feel you getting tighter around me," he panted in my ear, bending over me while pulling me up from the ground to play with my tits, slowing his pace for a moment. "Are you going to cum for me again?"

"Noooo," I moaned piteously, but it was a lie. The feeling swelled in me, faster than the last, my whole body trembling. The intensity of it scared me. He reared up, pushing my chest flat to the ground and changed angle subtly, so he was fucking down into me, and it jammed his dick into just the right spot as his cock went diamond hard. I came again, harder, more raw, squealing, eyes screwed shut, thrashing in his firm grip and squirting in a series of quick bursts so strong they made audible splat sounds against the marble floor.

I went limp, and in an instant he had pulled out, and flipped me back over just in time for four giant sprays of cum to cover me from my pussy to my tits. He snarled as he stroked himself, emptying his balls across me. When he was done, he stood, making a ring with his thumb and forefinger to milk the last drop of cum from his cock. He flicked it at me and it landed on my upper lip.

I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. My whole body thrummed in pleasure. I felt fucked up. Ruined. What was wrong with me? Why had I cum so hard from that?

I remembered there was an audience to my humiliation and violation and began to cry anew, silently this time, mourning the loss of my innocence.

Blue gazed down at me, in the horrible tense silence, eyes glassy and satisfied, staring at my freshly fucked, cum soaked body until his breathing calmed. He turned to the other robbers, "Who's next?"

12