The Ring - Cock Ring of Horus Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex discovers a ring that gives him great power.
7.2k words
4.52
32.1k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,735 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It is a fantasy novel and in no way shape or form has any relation to the actual gods of Egypt, except for their names. All people in this story are over the age of 18.

This is the second story in the series...

1) Ring of Anubis

2) Cock Ring of Horus Part 1

3) Cock Ring of Horus Part 2

4) Earrings of Isis

5) Amulet of Isis

6) Nipple Rings of Horus

7) Belt of Osiris

8) Bracelets of Osiris

****

The next day, Andrea, Tami and I flew back to Atlanta.

I got them situated in my apartment and then we went food shopping. When we got home, I planted one last command in their mind. "I want you to masturbate without being able to achieve orgasm at least 5 times a day. I want you to record it on your new phone and send me the video. I want you to be ravenous for me when I return. I also want you to be looking at homes and find a place that is big and spread out and secluded. Price is no option." I told them.

"Yes Master. We are familiar with edging and will do as you command." They said demurely, with eyes downcast.

Andrea then drove me to the airport and kissed me goodbye. I flew first class and when I got to Peru I had an armed escort to the Incan ruins of Machu Picchu.

It was a beautiful site and I was given a tour of the grounds. When I climbed the pyramid, Horus entered my mind. He told me that the way ahead of me was fraught with danger and to be mindful of his instruction.

I then entered the doorway leading into the large open space. There were no secret passages or stairs leading into the pyramid itself. It was probably used as a place to do sacrifices. Anyway, Horus led me to the back wall of the chamber and had me feel for a loose stone near the top. I found it easily and pressed it 5 times as he instructed. I then took a few steps back and the floor opened up, revealing a staircase leading down into the pyramid. Cool.

I turned on my flashlight as I descended into the hole and found the steps spiral down to a flat room about 10 feet down. He then had me touch an oval stone on the wall and when I did that the hole at the top resealed itself.

I looked around the room and saw that there were gold torches spaced evenly every 4 ft and about 5 ft up from the floor. There was a gold statue between every 2 torches of a naked woman with her arms raised in a sign of worship and a pained look on her face. Her mouth was stretched open as wide as it could go. It was disturbing but the detail was incredible and I took out my phone and took several pictures.

Horus directed me to pull down the left torch about midway in the room. I did and the statue moved forward and behind it was a doorway. It was only 4ft high, so I had to practically crawl as I entered it. The shaft arced to the left and then to the right and then sloped down and I slid on my butt about 10 feet to another room. This room was lined with gold bricks and when my flashlight hit it, the whole room lit up.

5 Large gold basins were lined on one wall and what looked like faucets above them. There was a large gold penis in the center of each pool, too large for any woman to sit on. Perhaps this was a bathing or washing area? The wall opposite had women in various stages of rapture coming out of the wall. They were also set in gold. It was like they were trapped there. Mouths, vaginas and anuses that looked too large for any man's penis to fit. It was all pretty disturbing to look at. And at the front of the room there was an opening and a gold slide down into the next chamber.

I walked toward it and peered through the opening. I was about to get down and slide through when Horus nudged my mind and told me not to take another step. It was a pressure sensitive trap and spikes were lined along the bottom to impale whomever took the slide down.

He directed me to my left and there was another opening. It too was only 4 ft high and because it was in the shadows, I never would have seen it. I got down on my hands and knees once again and entered the entrance. It snaked to the left and then to the right and back to the left and then opened wider and I was able to stand. It was a staircase. The stairs led both up and down and Horus led me down. The path was narrow but I was able to walk down the steps. Horus had me avoid the 7th step and said that it was booby trapped. Stepping on it would bring the ceiling down on top of me.

I continued down the staircase for about 25 feet and was in another room, only this one was circular. It was lined with gold plates on the walls and I walked to my right and came into a big chamber with a 15 ft ceiling. I saw the slide (from the previous chamber with the basins and statues). At the base of the slide was a large pool about 10 feet in circumference. "It's an orgy pool." Horus told me and chuckled. Large phalluses lined the pool every few feet.

There looked like 3 gold toilets along one wall and the opposite had those creepy naked women coming out of it in various stages of rapture again. Gold phalluses stuck out of the wall every couple of feet. Some were large and curved and others looked like penises with a bulbous head and thick veins along the shaft. I went down another flight of steps and the room was filled with gold jars and staves and phallic objects, but it was a dead end.

A big penis stuck out of the wall about 4 ft from the floor. Horus told me to grab it and pull it towards me. I did and another door opened to my left. I walked through that door and followed the steps down again. I came into a wide open space that was littered with all sorts of gold bowls and plates with the Incan design on them.

This must have been the burial chamber because there was a gold sarcophagus in the center and the release for the lid was at the base, which I flipped. The lid rose up about 6 inches and then moved to the side. I showed my flashlight over the inside and there was a being inside along with thousands of gold coins. It's entire body was mummified except for it's penis and at the base was the cock ring of Horus.

Horus told me that I must cut the penis off at the base to remove the ring. But first I had to milk it in order for the knife to cut through. I grabbed the dick in my hand and it was cold. I worked my hand up and down the shaft and it slowly came to life and grew bigger and thicker. Liquid leaked out of the top and down the sides and coated my hand and it was foul smelling. Horus chuckled in my mind. The liquid helped me to jerk the dick faster and faster, but the smell was so bad that I had to cover my nose with my other hand.

The penis was still soft and over a foot in length, but thick as a water bottle and I now had to use two hands to jerk it off. More and more of the foul smelling liquid poured out of the tip and then I felt the thing begin to pulse and throb and then it erupted like a volcano. A huge jet of liquid came out of the top and I heard Horus chuckling in my ear as the smelly cum landed on my arms and covered my hands. It was like a fire hose on full blast. It spurted again and again and again. I directed the streams to the opposite wall and 57 spurts later, it stopped. The dick began to deflate, thank god.

I took out my pocket knife and began to cut the penis off. It was hard to cut through but eventually I made it all the way. The dick came off and immediately turned to dust and the ring fell into my palm. The ring was so big around that I could have worn it as a bracelet, but Horus warned me not to do this and instead I put it in my pocket.

I then made my way through an access panel behind the sarcophagus and slid down a ramp that was about 20 yards long. I stood up and pushed the stone in front of me and when it opened, I was standing in the veranda at the bottom of the temple. Neat.

I found the soldiers and they escorted me back to the Airport and I got a flight back to the US.

****

I remembered what Horus told me as I traveled on the plane ride home. Putting on the cock ring would make me hornier than I have ever been in my life. And I had to be careful or I could ruin a woman's vagina, anus or mouth like I saw Horus do to those women in my vision. I then remembered the statues in the temple and pulled out my phone and looked at the images again. It made me shudder to think about it. Perhaps that man lost control and used those women so severely that they couldn't be normal again? Oh boy.

My life was just beginning to get interesting. I had control of a beautiful gal and was loving my new powers. Did I want to screw it up with having a sex drive that was uncontainable?

I then thought back to my time in college. All those hot women turning their noses up at me and shaming me the way they did. It made me bitter. I wanted to get revenge on them and any who treated guys like me with contempt. I made up my mind that after I got back home, I would go back to my college and use my new abilities on the bevy of stuck up women there.

Andrea met me at the airport and drove us back to my apartment. The place was cleaned up and she and I went into the bedroom and made love together. She was so horny that I barely even entered her pussy when she started to climax. Her juices flooded my crotch and I began to spurt my cum inside of her. She then cleaned me up and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

****

The next day, I drove back to my college. It was a warm day and the sun was shining. I parked at Simpson Hall and walked around and listened to the various thoughts of the women that I passed.

Most of the coed's were focused on their studies but a few of them were focused on sex. The latter are whom I zeroed in on. I sat on a bench and picked my prize.

She was a tall, leggy blonde with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was wearing short shorts and had a great rack and showed her stomach and pierced navel. Even from 100 feet away I heard her thoughts. "I am so going to fuck Todd tonight. He will be covered in my juices when I am through with him and then right before he cums, I'm gonna dump him." She chuckled out loud.

I entered her mind and triggered my power and whispered, "Horny as fuck! You are mine and you will talk to me like we are the best of friends."

She stopped beside me and said, "Hey. You look familiar. Have we met before?"

I looked up at her and smiled and said, "Yeah, at the student union. I'm Alex."

"Oh hi Alex, I'm Leia." She gushed.

"Are you on your way back to your dorm?" I asked.

"I am, but actually it's a sorority house." She offered.

"Oh cool. Which one?" I acted interested.

"Phi Delta." She said.

"Oh, I heard about you girls. You are wild." I said cheerfully.

"You have no idea Alex." She laughed.

"Yeah? So tell me, are all of your housemates nymphos or what?" I inquired.

"Oh hell yeah we are. We love sex!" She laughed.

"I bet you do. Are you girls bi too?" I asked her.

"You bet we are. Sometimes we just close the door and have an all girl orgy. Pussy rules!" She told me and punched the air with her fist.

"Nice! So how about we go to your room and we can have a little fun?" I asked.

"Oh I wish I could, but we are having a house meeting in ten minutes, members only. But you can wait in my room for me and when it is over we can have some fun together." She told me.

"Sounds like a plan." I said as we entered her house and went up to her room.

"Before you go to your meeting, I just need help with one tiny thing." I pulled down my pants and turned around to face her.

Leia giggled. "Oh my god, your penis is so small." She reached her hand out and petted it.

I looked at her and sneered, "Here, take this ring and place it over my dick and push it to the base.

"Leia took the ring and put it on my dick and then she got up and left her room.

I felt great heat from the ring and then it tightened around my cock so hard that it hurt. It was so tight and I had a panic attack right before passing out.

I was transported to Anubis and Horus once again. Horus spoke, "Well done my child. As you have obviously felt, the ring is adjusting to your body. Not to panic, it has already finished.

When you awaken, you will be hornier than you have ever been before and your sexual need will consume you, so be sure and have a bevy of women available at your disposal. Any woman who gazes upon your appendage will lust for it. She will get more aroused than she ever has before and she will do anything to feel it inside of her body.

Now remember, the more you have sex, the more you will need to have sex. You will need to control your lust or it will consume you. Your stamina and orgasms will be greater and you will have no recovery time. You will be able to control how fertile you are and any woman who tastes your seed will crave it like no other. Your ability to control your stamina and orgasm will grow as you use your power. So don't be surprised if you don't climax as intensely as I did when I showed you my ability. You won't initially be able to ruin a woman's vagina, anus or mouth, unless you repeatedly take each one more than a few times in a row. As the orifice grows, so will the size of your appendage. And after a month of daily usage in this manner, the shape will never return.

If you deny your lust, you will feel great pain in your body and if you deny it too much, you will die.

You will need to know that if you wish to enslave a woman to be your sex slave it is important that you do a few things to make her yours. First, you will tell her to admire the ring on your cock and look into the blue eyes there. The eyes on the cock ring and eyes on the ring on your finger will begin to enslave her mind. Second, you will tell her to stroke your cock until it is hard and when precum begins to emerge at the tip, she is to lick it off. This does two things. One, It will make her vagina a sloppy mess anytime she sees your appendage and two, It will make her insatiable for it.

Oh and 2 more things. First, you saw that with the ring you only had control over submissive women, well now, no woman will be denied your lust. Married, single, lesbian, Dominant, submissive. You will have them all. The ring is now aligned with the cock ring and together they give you great power over the mind. Second, you will begin to see other changes to your body. Your soft, pudgy body is gone. Women will desire you and men will despise you.

You are in control now and the world is yours. When you want more power, just close your eyes and ask. And he smiled at me before I was transported back into my body.

****

I woke up and saw that I was laying on the floor. I was naked and when I looked down at my crotch, I saw that my dick was uncut and laying against my stomach. I stood up and went to Leia's door to open it, but there was a full length mirror there and I saw my new body for the first time. I was cut. I had pecs and a six pack and a huge cock. And I smiled.

I opened Leia's door and walked to the top of the steps and I heard voices. I started to go down the staircase and I heard a female speaking. "We are Phi Delts and we don't take shit from anyone. Never have and never will."

I knew that voice. It was Leia's voice.

All the girls cheered and clapped.

And she continued, "We are here to use men and not make them our boyfriends. And if you can, deny them an orgasm and then move on..." She trailed off as I walked into the room.

And then all 22 women turned to look at me. And my cock lurched.

"Remove your clothes and get lined up on the floor in the doggie position." I told them in my mind.

The women responded to my command and were naked in a flash and lined up before me.

I grabbed Leia and said, "Stroke my cock slut. Yeah, stroke it with both hands. Yeah now lick that pearl of precum."

She did as I instructed and her eyes grew glassy.

"Take my dick into your mouth and down your throat. Yeah, just like that." I told her.

"Mmmph, ughh, mmph, ughh." She gagged as I pushed more and more of my dick down her throat.

I then removed my cock and looked at her and smiled as her once pretty mouth was stretched wide. I took her first in the doggie position. Her pussy welcomed my cock and she had a pretty deep cunt and I felt my dick expand and fill her full of it. I then fucked her hard and deep and she began to climax and this only made me want to fuck her pussy harder.

I pulled out and went to the next pussy and slid my dick inside of it. I fucked it good and she too began to cum and as I looked back at Leia's stretched pussy, I chuckled and slipped my entire hand inside her opening. I removed my hand and it was covered in a layer of her juices and I began to finger her anus with 1, 2, 3 fingers.

I went from pussy to pussy and my cock erupted on woman number 3. I pulled out and my cum flew over her back and then I inserted myself in the next pussy and the one after that. My orgasms came quicker but my dick remained hard and kept spewing cum all over these women. I never quite believed it until I saw it. I fucked all 22 women and then went back for seconds and after the 4th stretched pussy, my dick began to spew cum again. I told Leia to come and lick up the mess and she did and then some of the other girls did too.

I took Leia in the standing doggie position and really gave it to her hard until my cock began to cum again. I pulled free of her gaping hole and watched as my seed spewed into her. I then grabbed another girl and told her to lick up the mess I made from Leia's twat.

The room stunk of pussy and cum and I took a woman at random and inserted my dick in an asshole and fucked it hard and then in a pussy and fucked it hard and then in a mouth. On and on I did this and my dick kept spewing cum until all the girls were covered. They were all moaning and I told them in my mind to finger and lick one another.

An hour went by and then two and I was fucking a cute redhead deep in her ass. At least she was cute before I started in on her. I was mauling her nipples and she was groaning in an orgasm. I pulled out and entered a brunette's stretched pussy and my dick expanded her opening even wider.

I was nearing my peak and told the girls to get closer together and pulled out and without even touching my cock, it bobbed and spewed cum all on it's own. The girls licked up my cum as I surveyed the carnage. Every girl now had a bucket cunt to go with her bucket ass and bucket mouth. I smiled and sent a thought into each girl's mind, "If I don't see a changed attitude in any of you the next time I visit, I will make what happened today seem like a wet dream compared to the deformity that awaits you."

I had to pee like a race horse and I urinated on the girls and then I walked back up the staircase and put on my clothes and left.

Whew! That was intense. I pondered the afternoon as I drove back to my apartment. Smiling the whole time.

Andrea threw herself into my arms when I came in the door. "Oh Master, I can smell pussy and cum on you.

"I smiled and my dick leaped in my pants. I removed my clothes as Andrea kneeled before me. She looked up and saw my new cock and her eyes grew wide. "Oh Master." She squealed.

I told her to stroke my cock with both hands and she did. "I love this big cock Master. Oh it feels so good in my hands." She cooed.

I looked around and said, "Where's Tami?

"Tami came around the corner and crawled beside Andrea and together they kissed and stroked my dick.

It was rock hard at 9 inches long and an 8 inch circumference. Precum formed at the tip and Andrea didn't even need to be told what to do. She licked the drop and her eyes became glassy. Tami then did the same, but her eyes stayed neutral. She then took my dick into her mouth and sucked on the head of my prick. It looked so sexy in her small mouth.

The young women took more and more of my dick into their mouths and coated the shaft with their saliva. Tami then took it into her throat so that her nose was in my pubic hair. This girl had experience.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,735 Followers
12