The Ring of Power Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife moves her wedding ring for her husband and her boss.
7.2k words
4.46
31.5k
56
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,212 Followers

The Ring of Power, Ch. 1

*******************************************************

This story involves infidelity and cuckolding. Fun and arousing themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and you still decide to read it, rate it, or comment on it... just don't. You hate the theme, just move on.

For the rest of us, this is a story of how the position of one little piece of jewelry has a powerful impact on a married couple's cuckolding experience. And for LOTR fans, I am sorry if my title got you excited, but there are no elves, orcs, hobbits, or dwarfs, just one ring (partially) ruling the lives of three modern humans. :)

If you like this story, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

********************************************************

The text arrived and my heart started to pump faster. It was from my wife's boss, and the man I expected to cuckold me. He had told me flat out his goal was to bed my wife, in fact, his exact words were that he wanted to make my wife 'a regular source of pleasure' and I was sure he would succeed. Why? Because he was a strong man who got what he wanted, my wife was a strong woman who wanted and deserved more than me, and I was a cuckold doing my best to help him succeed.

Working with your wife is fantastic. She is so good at her job, but she also makes after hours quite amazing too. This was what I got to look at as we had dinner last night. I didn't close the deal last night, but I got a kiss (ok, actually we made out like teenagers!) and an admittance that she is having a hard time not saying yes. So please push her gently today so I can get more than a kiss tonight. We both know that is something all three of us will enjoy.

The photo was my wife at a table with sushi on it holding a pair of chopsticks looking at her boss with a look that said, 'I am definitely thinking about it' with "it" being going to bed with Markus. Sarah is wearing a black dress that is very low cut in front so her perfect breasts and cleavage are front and center. And around her neck is her wedding ring on a gold chain. I can't help but focus on it.

They are at a resort in the Caribbean as Markus is attending a conference of leaders in their industry, and my wife is there as his executive assistant. Except she is really there to be his companion and his lover. She already has been his companion for a few months now, joining him for drinks after work and on weekends, but the goal for all parties involved is that this trip changes their relationship to companion plus.

My wife looked fabulous. You could argue that I married up in the looks department as she is top-tier and I am mid-tier. She is 5 foot six, has a body that is thin in all the right places while having amazing curves in the other right places, she has eyes that make every man melt, and she has a personality that makes all of her physical traits seem even more more attractive. We are in our late 30s and have been married for just shy of 15 years. She is the only woman I have ever truly loved.

One aspect of her that I love, and so does any man who meets her is her amazing chest. She has 34D breasts and she has near perfect cleavage. And she has always dressed in a way that shows off her great assets. She doesn't dress slutty but she'd certainly makes sure that she puts her girls, as she calls them, on display. She has always liked the attention she has gotten because of her amazing breasts.

This is why I suggested she wear her wedding ring on a chain around her neck for this trip. Wearing it there attracts attention to her amazing chest, and it was her chest that first turned her relationship with her boss from professional to personal. After a couple of dates, he admitted that while he thought she was an amazing colleague and a very cool person, he still couldn't help but falling in love with her chest and that extra attraction made him pursue her even though professionally they shouldn't be having a relationship.

The second reason I suggested she wear her ring not on her finger, but around her neck was that we had tried it before, and the results were good. I heard about the idea via a podcast and it has interesting implications for the wife, the husband, and the would be lover.

For the wife, the idea is that she is opening her marriage to another man but she is not abandoning her husband, just moving him from his traditional spot, figuratively with the ring, and in reality when it comes to sex. So she still has the ring and what the ring represents which is the stability and love of her husband, but by moving it from its traditional location and wearing it around her neck, she tells herself, her husband, and the world that she is open to relationships with men other than her husband.

For the husband, it is a visual reminder that he has given his wife permission to seek pleasure with other men but they will still stay husband and wife. Seeing the ring that he gave his wife moved to a secondary location is the analogy of being moved to a secondary location when it comes to sex with his wife. It adds to the humiliation of being a cuckold because he is looking right at the ring each time he sees her. He knows what it represents, and he must deal with her openness to sex with others directly. Of course, as a cuckold, he finds pleasure in this humiliation, so ultimately the ring's position is a source of pleasure for him.

And for potential men who might engage with the wife, it is an indication that she is available. It's not the same as her taking the ring off for a one night affair, instead she has purposely moved the ring to a secondary position and it tells that man that while she would like to explore sex with other men, she doesn't mean to replace her husband completely. And the very visual location of the ring means there is no attempt at deceit, she is being honest with her husband and the other men. So it is a reminder that she is available, but not completely. Thus, in some ways it's a truth in advertising approach that the wife tells the world that she is willing to step beyond her husband but does not want to replace him fully.

That is a lot of meaning for a simple ring hanging from a simple chain. But almost two years ago, after listening to the podcast multiple times, we decided to try it. We moved her ring right before we spent a long weekend at a resort. My wife didn't end up sleeping with anyone, but she confessed feeling her freedom via the ring was powerful. And for me, seeing her talk or flirt with another man (she did do a lot of that) while the ring I gave her hung there was also powerful. One night she gave me a slow and powerful handjob while I stared at the ring and she told me about the man she had spoken with at the pool that day and how if he had asked, she would have slept with him. We both ended up loving our experiment.

We have repeated the experiment numerous times and twice it led directly to my wife having sex with another man. But this was different. We have been a cuckolding couple for almost five years (ironically her first other man was a former boss of mine, is there a theme here?), but she had recently told me she had lost interest in the more casual hookups and wanted a real boyfriend style relationship. She told me she needed great sex AND an emotional bond.

I was nervous about that as all her other men had been sex only relationships. I loved being her sexual cuckold, I wasn't sure I could be her emotional cuckold too. But as is the life of a cuckold, what you want is always secondary to your wife's desires.

Numerous months passed and then one evening over dinner she told me she had a date on Friday after work. Over the next few days, she told me that her and her new boss had become friends and confidants, and although it was bad form at work to date your boss, she told him yes. I heard her affection for him in her voice and what she said. Friday came and I was actually surprised she was home by 9pm.

"We had a very nice time, and the truth is I like him, and that actually makes me reluctant to sleep with him. And I think he feels the same as he didn't ask, but I got the sense he wanted to. I was glad he didn't, because I think I would have said yes, and I am not ready for that."

"My confident and sexy hot wife is not ready? Now that really concerns me. You really do like him don't you, because if he were just a possible evening of fun you would've made it crystal clear that he had the green light."

"I think that's accurate, which scares me because he's gonna eventually ask and I'm going to have to eventually answer. I told you I wanted more of a boyfriend experience but now that that opportunity exists it's scarier than I thought."

"It scares me too, but you know I support whatever you want. I've shared you sexually for over five years and it has been absolutely amazing, if I have to share some of your heart to so that you can have the relationship you want and I will learn to live with that."

I sounded so generous and confident when I said it but on the inside I was doing cartwheels. It did scare the crap out of me that she was not on the verge of a great sex romp with a man, but instead she was on the verge of a real relationship that would involve sex, which pretty much meant it would involve better sex than what I gave her since I had always been a great husband but mostly a dud in the sack.

While she was reluctant to sleep with him she was not reluctant about spending time with him. They had lunch together, had evening dates, and eventually even had a Saturday night date. But she didn't sleep with him.

About two weeks ago I met him at a company party. He pulled me aside. He somehow was point blank direct, and a really nice guy at the same time. He told me that Sarah and he had developed a relationship and he wanted it to become sexual. He explained that Sarah had told him about my cuckold status. We ended up talking for over an hour and by the time we were done, we had exchanged numbers and I had promised that I would help him win my wife over. While I wouldn't necessarily classify him as the classic bull in a cuckold situation, he was definitely the dominant male between us and was planning to use his status to win my wife over, and somehow, without being an arrogant prick about it, he easily convinced me to help him.

Later I reflected that I fully understood why Sarah liked to spend time with him as he was a very confident but also very genuine person and I spent an hour with him and immediately felt like we were connected. Ironically that connection revolved around my wife, and the fact that he was going to end up her lover, but it still didn't change the fact that somehow I liked him and wanted him to succeed.

Just a week later I heard from both my wife and Markus separately that they had decided to do a business trip together, although the primary reason for the trip was to give Markus a chance to close the deal with Sarah. She used the words, 'to see where the relationship goes,' but she also knew that the direction it was going to go involved her and Markus becoming lovers. It was clear they were already close friends, with a great deal of sexual tension between them, and a trip involving time together without other distractions, such as me, was going to have a clear outcome. They were going on the trip to become lovers and we all knew that.

They left yesterday and before they did, I presented Sarah with a new gold chain and suggested she move the ring. It was just a few minutes before Markus was scheduled to pick her up. She was reluctant but agreed to it. She told me she was very excited about spending time with Markus and did want and expect to sleep with him on the trip, but that she was afraid that if she moved the ring, she might not move it back.

"We have had such fun as a cuckolding couple, and while I thought I wanted a more boyfriend like experience, I am worried I am already too attached to Markus and if we sleep together, I might not be able to keep our relationship casual."

To say my cuckold angst hit the roof would be an understatement. My wife was confessing she was falling for her boss at a level much deeper than sex. A smart man would have told her to leave her ring on her finger and cancel the trip. But I was a cuckold first, and the power of the emotions swirling inside of me were intense and willed me to remain a cuckold first.

"You should go, with your ring on its chain. You should give yourself to the experience and to Markus." I held out my hand. "Let me move the ring for you, and thus you know your loyal husband and cuckold understands and encourages you to give Markus and your relationship a try. I want you to be happy on all levels, so let's move the ring and get you on your 10 days of Markus experience!"

Sarah laughed and smiled and handed me the ring, "you are the best husband and cuckold a wife could ask for. Thank you for this."

I put the ring on her like a husband puts any necklace on his wife. It hung down to the start of her cleavage and seeing it was intense. She had expressed reluctance to put it on, but I could tell now that it was on she was very pleased. She ran her hand up underneath it and went over and looked in the hallway mirror.

"I'm sorry baby, but I really like the ring where it is. It has always made me feel more free and I think the simple truth is I'm looking forward to expressing that freedom with Markus."

I came up behind her and put my hands around her waist and spoke to her while we both looked in the mirror.

"I love you Sarah, and I too think the ring is in exactly the right position. As of right now, you are free to be Markus's woman, certainly on the sexual level, but also on whatever other levels you desire."

Sarah turned and kissed me on the cheek. A moment later the doorbell rang. I went and let Markus in. Sarah looked nervous. I knew then that she was going to go beyond sex with Markus. She was an experienced and enthusiastic hotwife yet in this case she was a nervous schoolgirl meeting her crush.

I suggested I bring her bag to his car. He threw me the keys. When I returned, they seemed to have settled into being a couple. Sarah told me later it was the ring that allowed her to accept that she truly had the freedom to be with Markus.

The held hands as the walked to his car, and he opened her door for her. She got into his car and looked back at me. Her hand went to the ring and she mouthed "I love you" and a moment later she drove away with Markus.

Back in the moment I was mesmerized by the ring on her chest in the photo. It was there screaming at me that she was or soon would be his. I typed my reply to the man trying to bed my wife. It was surreal to have this casual communication with him, but I also liked to be connected to what I saw as inevitable; Sarah and Markus would become lovers and likely they would become more. It was new and scary ground for me, and I found texting with Markus, helping him, made me feel less scared.

She looks incredible as always. Between the ring position and her expression, I am actually surprised you didn't close the deal last night.

I didn't push too hard. And she explained the ring position last night. I want to thank you because she described its impact as game changing for her. She told me she knows she has the freedom to let our relationship go wherever it might go. I almost suggested bed right there, but figured I didn't have to push, I still have nine days of your wife! I want her to feel ready. But yes, seeing the ring around her neck versus on her finger was great. I mentioned it looked great in that position and she replied that it was your idea, but she felt it was where it should be.

If it is still there tonight for your date, assume your green light burns brightly! I know my wife. If it stays in that position for you, it is her way of saying yes.

See this is why I love having you on my side. Great insight.

I will ask her if she felt good about it's position and encourage her to keep it there for tonight.

I appreciate it. And when I do close the deal tonight you can be happy you helped make it happen. Oh, and don't worry I will make her happy. Seriously happy and satisfied.

I am counting on it. She deserves better than me.

And she is getting that and based on the long pause after we kissed last night, she understands the door is open to better. I probably could have convinced her to have invited me in last night, but better that she initiates. Plus, your wife is an amazing kisser and there was something powerful about kissing with the anticipation of more.

Yes, kissing her has always been amazing. The slow play was a smart play on your part. If she feels like she made the decision to move to the next level with you, she will be fully onboard with it and my guess is you will benefit from her commitment!

She is worth the wait. And if you help push her today, I am going to make her glad she invited me in. I am going to fuck your wife, and it is going to be the best sex she has ever experienced. She wants that, you want that, and I am going to deliver. But it will start with her inviting me into her room.

I am very excited, and I will do my best to push her in your direction. In fact, I have to go, she is calling. Time to help you both have an amazing evening.

I answered my phone as his reply showed.

She will thank you for encouraging her. In fact, by midnight at the very latest she will be wondering why she waited the extra night. And she will be asking me for round two. And I will be giving her a second round even better than first.

I smiled. He was exactly what my wife needed. And he was exactly what I needed. He was a friendly, but purposeful man and his purpose was to fuck my wife and to ensure I got to enjoy the humiliation and arousal of that. But he also seemed to care for my wife, which was something else she needed. It scared both of us, especially me, but what my wife wanted and needed was a broad-based relationship with a caring man who also rocked her world in bed. I was pretty good at the first, but not strong in the second category. Markus was positioning himself to be both. Whether my wife was willing to admit it or not, she was already emotionally attached to him, and if he ends up performing at the level we all expect sexually, he will become her primary man and just like the ring I gave her, I will move to a secondary position.

Amazingly enough, I was about to have a conversation with my wife where even though I shouldn't, I was going to encourage her to close the loop with Markus and become his lover. A smart man would do the opposite, but I was a cuckold and my wife and her happiness would always come first, and Markus already made her happy as a human, and I was pretty sure he was going to make her even happier as a sexual being. So I began our conversation knowing I was going to do the thing I shouldn't do and push her to end up in bed with Markus that very evening.

"Hey babe, how's your trip going?" I jumped into the call with my wife.

"It is going well. Do you have time to talk?"

There it was, she was about to tell me she would be cuckolding me with Markus. I decided to push in that direction.

"Yes baby, of course. But first can I ask, did you keep the ring on where I put it?"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,212 Followers
12