The Ring of Power Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband learns of his new life as a next-level cuckold.
5.1k words
4.05
10.4k
19
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

The Ring of Power, Ch. 03

**************************

This story series involves infidelity and cuckolding. Fun and arousing themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and you still decide to read it, rate it, or comment on it... just don't. You hate the theme, just move on.

For the rest of us, this is a story of how the position of one little piece of jewelry has a powerful impact on a married couple's cuckolding experience. In chapter one, Sarah finally hooks up with her boss, moving their relationship into the sexual realm. Chapter two sees that relationship become the wife's first priority relationship and her boss starts to wield control. This chapter has wife and cuckold discussing the next level cuckold experience the wife and her lover are going to require of the cuckold.

If you like this story, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

**************************

The FaceTime call connected, and my husband appeared. I took a moment to look at him and think of him not as my husband, but as my cuckold, locked in a chastity cage, being our household servant, and becoming a frequent cocksucking sissy. I paused for a moment, and then to the confusion of my husband, the first thing I said to him was, "Yep, I can see that!"

My husband asked the obvious question, "What can you see?"

"Well, my submissive, little cuckold, my real man and I had a discussion, and we concluded that we were going to add some fun elements to your cuckold life. So, what I can see is a cuckold who is going to continue to celebrate the power of the moved ring and go next level as the most obedient and perfect cuckold ever. That's what I see!"

"I like your vision! Just as I liked the photo that Markus sent. That was so hot!"

Markus had sent my husband a photo of my face covered with his cum and also in the shot was my wedding ring, on a chain around my neck, and that ring was also splattered with my man's cum.

"That photo wasn't as hot as getting on my knees and pleasuring Markus, something I will be doing a lot! Your poor little ring is going to need to be cleaned off regularly!"

The ring was our gateway into this new situation with Markus and I wore it with happiness. It meant that I still possessed my husband, but that I could also be Markus's woman. It was time to continue to use the power of that ring to take my husband to a whole new level of submissiveness.

"We will discuss that photo a bit later, but for now, show your submission to the ring's position and the man that is going to keep it there, and strip down naked and start to play with that little dick of yours. I am going to tell you what your new life is going to be like. This is an information session, not a debate or negotiation. The real man and the real woman have already made the decision, and our obedient cuckold is being informed of that decision. That cuckold will accept our decision because you know that it is best for all three of us. Is that understood, cuckold?"

I got a yes from my husband. I was coming out of the gate with a lot of domination! I normally would have some hesitancy to being that strong, but after a few days with Markus and the incredible sex and incredible confidence that resulted from that sex, I was going full bore on my husband, and it was damn fun.

"That's good my little cuckold. Turn the camera around I wanna see you playing with that little dick of yours. I don't really want to see your little dick because it doesn't even compare to my man's cock, but I do want to verify that my cuckold is doing exactly as I tell him."

My husband turned the camera around and sure enough in his hand was his already hard dick. I just started laughing because it was really tiny compared to the cock that Markus wielded. I didn't laugh to purposefully humiliate my husband, but it had that effect. So, I figured I might as well keep going.

"Oh baby, that is so tiny. How did I ever think that that was going to keep me satisfied. Well, I guess we didn't think that since the last five years we've been taking on some lovers for me to give me some level of satisfaction. But that's all over now because I'm with Markus and only Markus and his cock is big and strong and he knows how to use it and he is given me the best sex of my life and will continue to do that, as long as he wants because I've already told him I will never say no to him. OK turn the camera back around. I can't look at that little pathetic thing. But keep stroking it, but don't you dare cum until I tell you. You're going to hear what your new life is about and then you're gonna let your little dick release your little cum and then you're gonna eat it all as your way of saying yes to your new life as our completely obedient and often humiliated cuckold."

My husband turned the camera back around, and his face was red with both excitement and humiliation. It was exactly how I wanted his face to look. I moved the camera on my end a little away from me so that it captured the wedding ring he had given me. It hung on my chest around a chain and it was still moist from Markus's cum.

"Just like you wanted, right before I called you, Markus put me on my knees and I gave him the best blowjob I could possibly give a man as a way to thank him for all the amazing sex he has given me this last few days. And when it was time, he painted my face with his cum, but he also painted your ring. You've seen the photo, isn't it wonderful to see your wife as her boss's slut."

I was still pushing hard, and I was wondering if I was already going too far, but then, my husband, the man who was born to be an obedient cuckold, reminded me that there was still room to push, because the pushing I had done so far was not pushing him away, but instead was drawing him further in.

"The photo was amazing, baby. It is so obvious that Markus is the superior man and to know that my wife got on her knees to serve that man indicates just how powerful he is because my wife is the most powerful and amazing woman I know, and yet she chose to submit to Markus and pleasure him with her mouth. It's obvious that he is in charge, and if he is in charge of you, then he is obviously in charge of me. To see the ring covered in cum, his cum, was such a powerful thing. He owns you because you gladly gave yourself to him, and that means that he will now also own me, like he owned my ring by cumming on it. He takes such great care of you, and he is a man that deserves my submission and my obedience, just as my beautiful cuckoldress does."

I laughed and said, "There is the obedient cuckold that I know and love. And I do love you baby, you are my partner in crime, you are the man I can always count on to be perfectly loyal and obedient, isn't that right baby?"

"Of course, Sarah, I will always be yours. Always."

"That is good baby. And you are completely correct. I am Markus's obedient slut, but I am also his queen. Just depends what mood we're in. But what mood we're always going to be in is to dominate and humiliate you because it's quite fun and we both know that you love it, and it is part of who you are, and it is part of our relationship. Markus is going to supercharge that for both of us so let me tell you the plan he told me, and I happily agreed to. You are about to become a next level cuckold and I have a feeling the hardest part of this conversation for you is going to be not blowing your load before you're allowed to. I know my perfect little cuckold of a husband and I know all he wants in life is to serve his wife and to be submissive and accept the humiliation of that. Is that correct? My little cuckold?"

"That is correct. I am, and always will be, your obedient cuckold, and I will always accept the plans you have for me. I know you are now Markus's woman and that is something that is painful for me, but is also something to celebrate because I know how happy he makes you, both in bed, and just as the man in your life. I want to remain your obedient and loyal cuckold, and so I will do whatever you and Markus demand and I will do it enthusiastically and obediently."

"Yes, you will, and the fun part is I think you're actually gonna like everything I'm about to tell you. Well, maybe everything. There is one part of it I know you're not gonna like but you're gonna do it anyways. So, I will start there.

You are my little cucky boy, but there are three other levels of boy that you are going to embrace. And the one that you probably won't like that much but you are going to do it, and you are going to do it well, is you are going to be both mine and Markus's house boy. Every bit of cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, shopping, cooking, and anything else we want you to do around the house will be your task. You will do them with high-quality, with enthusiasm, and you will often do them with a helping of humiliation added to the fun. I can tell you how happy I am to know that I might never vacuum again, but watching you vacuum in some humiliating outfit that Markus requires you to wear will make vacuuming one of my favorite activities. I will sit on the couch and watch you do it. So, cucky boy, commit to being our house boy right now, and know that every household chore is now your chore. Say the words 'I am your house boy, and I will serve you always.'"

"You are right, I am not a huge fan of housework, but I am absolutely a huge fan of submission to my wife and her strong lover, so I will be that house boy. Sarah, and obviously, Markus, I am your house boy and I will serve you always."

"Perfect, Markus will be sending an email later with the instructions related to the clean homes we intend to come home to. But let's add another boy to your titles. And this one I think you're really gonna like because we've already talked about it. Can you guess what other level of boy you are going to commit to?"

I saw my husband smile because I knew he already knew what I was talking about and it was something he greatly desired, or at least he thought he did because I think it's going to be harder for him in reality than it is in fantasy.

"My first guess would be that you would like me to become your chastity boy. Is that a correct guess?"

I decided to have a little more fun with him. "You know, since Markus and I are being nice enough to take you to new levels of cuckold servitude, I think you should start addressing us with more formality and gratefulness. From this point forward when you address me in these types of situations, you need to call me, Ma'am, or Mistress and you need to call Markus, Sir or Master. So why don't you ask me that question again but ask the correct way. And by the way each time you don't ask the correct way, each time you forget your place and don't use the correct address for either myself or Markus, there will be a punishment, and I know we've only lightly played with punishment, but I think you can tell lightly is no longer my watchword, so I can promise you those punishments will be harsh and I can promise you I will actually enjoy delivering them to you. So, begin again, and do things properly my little cucky boy and house boy."

"Yes ma'am, I am sorry I did not get out in front of that and use a title for you that you deserve. I will use, Ma'am and Mistress, and I will use Sir and Master because you both deserve to be addressed in a respectful way from your obedient cuckold. So, Ma'am, I would assume the second element that you and Markus would like me to embrace would be that I would be your chastity boy. Is that correct Mistress?"

"That is correct, and thank you for adjusting how you said that. Remember every time you address either Markus or I use one of the correct titles, or we punish you. But yes, you are going to be a chastity boy. The good news for you I guess is it will take a few days to get the chastity device that we looked at the last time, even if you do expedited delivery. But that is the one I want you to get, and I want to be absolutely sure that you will be in that device when you pick us up at the airport when we return. And as part of the fun of us returning and launching into our primary and public relationship, is we will also take full ownership of you as our cuckold, and specifically the ownership of your little dick. So, you might want to enjoy yourself until then, because I can tell you right now that your lock up, your very first lock up, is going to last at least a month and I imagine that will be a very long month for you given how often you like to play with your little dick. Do you understand fully, and if so, once again, use the words, 'I am your chastity pet, and it is my privilege to wear a cage for you and Markus.'"

"Ma'am I am beyond excited to be your chastity pet and experience the denial and the humiliation that the chastity device will deliver. I am your chastity pet, and it will be privileged to wear the cage for you and Markus. I will wear it proudly, and I will obviously wear it continuously until you see fit to allow me a release. And then after that release, I will gladly put it back on for round two, and then three, and then four, etc., I understand from this point forward, my worthless little dick that never really provided you with any pleasure anyways will be locked in the cage I will wear for my Mistress and Master."

I laughed at him and said, "So you like that idea, eh?"

My husband, my cuckold, my houseboy, and now my chastity boy laughed with me and said "Yeah, Mistress, I kinda like that idea. But you might have to remind me of that when the deep frustration of denial kicks in. But you know I will be obedient, and you know being chastity will be a privilege. So yes Ma'am, I really like the idea and I am glad it will please all three of us."

"Excellent so now we have cucky boy, house boy, and chastity boy, but there is one more boy that you are going to be, and I also think you know which one this is and it is probably causing you some trepidation right now. But fear not my obedient cuckold, your wife and her well-endowed lover are going to make this last one happen, so just embrace it. The fourth boy you are going to become is a sissy boy."

"You are not just going to bat clean up and consume cum from my freshly fucked pussy, you are going to start to get on your knees and experience cum direct from the source. You were going to dress like a little sissy and you are going to pleasure Markus and any other man he or I tell you to, and you are going to do so with obedience and enthusiasm, and that bi-curiosity you have mentioned in the past, it's no longer going to be curiosity. It's going to be a delicious experience for you. It starts right now with you saying the words, 'I am a sissy, and I will be your obedient sissy boy and serve the real men you ask me to serve with enthusiasm and complete obedience.' Say those words sissy boy, and we are off and running in your new cuckold life."

I noticed my husband's enthusiasm for this last one was not at the same level, but I really didn't care because I knew he would say yes, and I also knew that once he got past the initial shock and awkwardness of it, he was going to be a very enthusiastic sissy, and he is especially going to love sucking cock, because being on his knees, serving a strong man will connect with him strongly. But at this point, even though they were said with less enthusiasm, I was just glad to hear the words and know that he committed to all of his boy levels.

"Ma'am, I will be your sissy, and I will be an obedient and enthusiastic sissy in whichever way, and with whoever you and Markus require of me. I will accept my fourth boy title, and from this point forward, you can consider me your obedient cucky boy, your obedient house boy, your obedient chastity, boy, and your obedient sissy boy. I will be all of those things for you and I will do them with strict obedience and great enthusiasm, because serving you and serving the man who takes such great care of you will be a privilege, and I am grateful that even though you found the better man you want to be with, that you will keep including me, and keep me as your boy and as your pet. It is all I deserve, and I will embrace it fully."

"Yes, you are all four of those and each will be a unique experience and a gift that Markus and I give you. He is my man, and you are my boy and each day as you embrace your different boy roles, you will need to remember that it is your embracement of your boy status that is keeping you around. I certainly don't need you for sex because Markus is the best lover I have ever been with, and to be quite honest, since I like him so much and have fallen in love with him, I don't really need you on that level either. I do greatly enjoy knowing that you still love me, and I will even more greatly enjoy that each and every day my husband commits to being our boy and celebrating my happiness with Markus by being our submissive cuckold and four-part boy. I want you to turn the camera around and I want you to stroke furiously and I wanna watch your little dick erupt as your way of saying your final yes to your Mistress and your Master. Turn the camera around now and finish yourself and start your new life as our boy!"

My husband turned the camera around and I watched his hand furiously stroke his little dick and it only took about 90 seconds and I heard him half yell and half groan and watched as his little dick exploded and cum shot all over! As this happened, he said loudly, and with almost painful conviction, "I am your boy Ma'am, and nothing makes me happier than serving you!"

I laughed and said, "And you are a good boy. Now good boy, scoop up every drop of your cum and I want to watch you eat it, because eating cum from my freshly fucked pussy, my lover's strong cock, or from a man you've never even met before, are all going to be part of your future. Celebrate that and get eating cucky boy!"

And that is what my husband did. And as I watched him express his complete and total obedience and devotion to me, I really couldn't have been happier. Markus was my real man and the one who made me remember I was a real woman, but my husband was my obedient cucky boy, and I knew he would always be there for me and always obey me and always put me first. Having a strong man, and a completely obedient boy was perfect, and I greatly looked forward to enjoying both my man and my boy from this point forward.

As my husband finished eating the last of his cum, I continued my dominant approach with him.

"Cum is going to become one of your favorite meals, but the meal you are going to eat most is the meal of obedience. You are now mine and Markus' pet and every day when you wake up your first thought is going to be how you can please your Mistress and your Master and be the most obedient pet possible. This is what you've always wanted, and I am going to give it to you, and so is my amazing lover and primary man."

I used Mistress and Master and pet and suddenly I liked those words. They would be used again.

"I'm going to hang up in a few minutes and I think I'm going to put my phone away for a few days and fully focus on Markus because I only have a few more days of this vacation and I want them to be perfect. Perfect will involve Markus and a complete focus on him, but it will also involve knowing that back home, my obedient and enthusiastic pet is preparing for our return. So, a little later Markus will send you an email from the both of us and it will lay out our instructions for you. Our return should be a very important event in your life as our return will make everything we just talked about completely real and will be the start of your new life. Are you excited my pet, are you excited about your new life?"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers
12