The Ring of Power Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband must accept and prepare for his new life.
6k words
3.86
10.3k
17
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

This story series involves infidelity and cuckolding. Fun and arousing themes for some, distasteful for others. If you fall into the second category and you still decide to read it, rate it, or comment on it ... just don't. You hate the theme, just move on.

For the rest of us, this is a story of how the position of one little piece of jewelry has a powerful impact on a married couple's cuckolding experience. In chapter one, Sarah finally hooks up with her boss, moving their relationship into the sexual realm. Chapter two sees that relationship become the wife's first priority relationship and her boss starts to wield control. In chapter 3 the wife and cuckold discuss the next level cuckold experience the wife and her lover will require of the cuckold. And in this Chapter, the cuckold must come to terms with the fact that this cuckolding relationship his wife is in is different and he is expected to take on roles that clearly position him in a submissive and secondary spot, just like his ring.

If you like this story, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters. I also love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. I always respond to non-anonymous messages.

Happy reading, and whatever else you might be doing while reading! ;)

**************************

My wife loved my final message and then I assume she put her phone away, at least related to me. I had so confidently expressed my commitment to her happiness and to being the cucky-boy, chastity-boy, house-boy, and sissy-boy she and Marcus wanted me to be. But almost immediately my confidence fell away. I was scared and and was alone, and I would be both of those until they returned.

It was only going to be a few days without contact but I already knew it was going to be hard to be cut off from communication. My wife teasing and taunting me related to cucking me was one of the ways we had always played, so this radio silence approach was just one more thing that indicated that her relationship with Marcus was different. He wasn't a fling she was having that helped us have fun, it trumped our fun. It existed outside of my wife's and my usual fun. She was with Marcus and I was their fun.

I sighed. Fuck, I couldn't be more despondent, and I couldn't be more excited, and I was equal parts both. This was entirely different from my previous cuckold experiences. The previous men my wife had enjoyed didn't interact with me. Some didn't even know me at all. There were a few fun and humiliating moments of interaction, but mostly it was exclusively Sarah that played with me and reminded me she was enjoying these other men, these better men. But Marcus was acting like one of the dominant Bulls in the many cuckold-themed stories I read. He was fully involved, and in fact he was mostly in-charge. My wife wasn't cuckolding me, my wife AND Marcus were, and they were doing it as a team, a team where Marcus was the captain. And at the same time, they were a real couple, they were connected in ways that weren't just great sex. This was totally different and it consumed me as I thought about it.

Marcus has already displaced me as Sarah's main man and i couldn't shake the feeling that Marcus's position will only get stronger. The reality was my marriage was over as I had known it. In essence, he was her husband and I her amusement and household servant. That thought was both ripping me apart and making me constantly aroused. The emotional turmoil I was engulfed in was stronger than any I had ever faced, and yet it was also more compelling. I was paralyzed as it held me in place and put me through the spin cycle simultaneously. I guess I was finally feeling the full force of what cuckolding could be. I was experiencing the full force of my wife and Marcus being THE couple and just like my ring around my wife's neck, I was hanging on by a thread. I had wanted this, I had helped make it happen, but now I was engulfed with angst, and of course that meant I was also engulfed in arousal.

As my emotions swirled, I kept ending up back on the truth of the situation; I had always wanted the best for Sarah and Marcus was better than me. But knowing this and accepting it were different challenges.

I just sat and swung wildly between emotions. Humiliation and arousal were always connected to me and so I was both terrified of the path set in motion for me, and fully aware I would take that path. Just as Marcus had quickly built a one-two punch of emotional bond and sexual bond with Sarah, he had me hooked with both submissive desires and deep fear of losing Sarah entirely. I knew the path forward was obedience, I was just frozen in the intensity of my new situation. Could I become the boys they wanted me to be? I simultaneously wanted to scream fuck no and fuck yes. I actually started to laugh at the idea of be careful what you wish for, it just might happen. I wished for my wife to cuckold me, and I had even helped Marcus be the man she did that with, and now I was going to have to live with the results. Results that were chewing me up and spitting me out emotionally.

Finally, my action-oriented self broke free and started to take control. I was always at my best when I was doing something not dwelling on something, so the first item on my new to-do list came to the forefront; it was time to buy the chastity device I would wear for my wife.

I opened my computer and started to shop. I remembered a site that had a large selection and soon I realized I had no idea how different ones would feel. I focused on the practical issues and my emotional turmoil started to settle down.

I had narrowed it down to three of various shapes and sizes. As I compared, I started to get aroused, and my hand naturally went down to my dick. I started to rub myself and then suddenly realized I had forfeited my fun because I forgot to address my wife as Ma'am. I got mad at first. She was Sarah, my wife, my wife for 15 years, I should be able to use her name! But then my submissive side, which is always lurking right below the surface, rose up and changed the narrative in my brain.

You done fucked up cucky boy. Couldn't follow a simple rule and now your dick is off limits. Marcus's cock has full access to your wife, and you don't even have access to your own dick. But no worries, your wife won't miss your little dick. Only you will, and you don't count. You helped Marcus bed your wife. Where did you think this was going to go? It was always going towards Marcus, and taking your dick out of the equation will remind all parties that you have no say in any matters related to your wife. She has her man; you are now only her cuckold and adding chastity is an obvious next step.

My inner monologue was in full belittle and humiliate mode and unfortunately that just made my dick rock hard. I just couldn't win. Humiliation and arousal were hard wired for me and in this case, arousal led to self-humiliation, and that led to more arousal, and if I didn't stop soon, I would disobey my wife on day one of my new obedient life. I pulled my hand away from my dick again and yelled FUCK loudly.

But almost immediately I ended up back in my own head and I started to think about how this might be day one of my new obedient life, but many more days will follow. This was not my wife returning from a fuck date with some guy where we would play with that for a few days, this was indefinite and had the possibility of being permanent. Like my ring, I had been removed from my primary position and it was unlikely I would get to return. I needed to accept a new path. Being obedient was that path to remaining in my wife's life and I knew I would pick that path because Sarah was everything to me. I will obey her and Marcus, my Mistress and my Master, in order to stay connected to her. And to make this even more powerful, I knew Marcus understood this and I was sure he would press his advantage and bury me with it. Obedience was going to be my full-time job, not something I occasionally played with.

I was lost in these thoughts and was once again slowly stroking my extremely hard and excited dick. My wife had reminded me a couple of lovers ago that her men had cocks and I only had a dick. A cock was strong and dominant, a dick was not. I was sure Marcus had a cock and it had already pleasured my wife many times. Our past cuckolding fun was just that, fun. But Marcus was more than fun and the thought of his strong and dominant cock deep inside my wife as she felt waves of pleasure that I had never given her was a hard thought and also incredibly arousing. When it was combined with the thought of how much my wife liked and respected Marcus, it was all consuming. I knew it was an insurmountable advantage that Marcus had; a real cock and a real emotional bond with my wife. I was frozen in these thoughts; my only action was the one I wasn't supposed to be doing.

My conscious self realized I was doing what I had just stopped doing because I wasn't allowed to, yet I was doing it again anyways. How the fuck was I going to be obedient with such a lack of control? For the third time I pulled my hand away, and then I slapped my own dick hard. I started to laugh because all that did was arouse me more! I was pathetic.

I needed the chastity cage, but I still didn't know which one to get. I decided to occupy my hand more appropriately and I grabbed my phone and decided to call the customer service number for the chastity place. I spoke to a woman with a sexy AF voice. She explained the ins and out of ring sizes, cage lengths, and cage diameters and told me there would be no perfect way to know which ring and cage fit best without some trial and error. I listened and 20 minutes later I had bought three cages and all three would be in an overnight shipping box by day's end and to me by 4pm tomorrow.

I felt satisfied with my purchase and then got very nervous about making it till the cages arrived. I knew myself. I would lay down in bed, start to think of my wife in bed with Marcus and I would desperately need the cage! He will surely fuck my wife again tonight; they probably would even make love. How the hell would I stay obedient when I knew that was occuring. I realized the cage was not just an amusement for my Mistress and Master, but a necessity for me. I did my best to shake off my fears of the upcoming evening and I scrolled through my order confirmation.

There was one cage that really attracted me. Instead of looking like a cage, it looks like a dome with a few holes in it and it was the smallest of the three I had ordered at just under an inch in length. The woman had said it would absolutely compress me and keep me small, and one of the advantages of it was you really couldn't even touch your dick, and as much as I had always loved touching my dick, I knew the only way I would be able to remain obedient and chaste was to not be able to touch it. I looked at the photos and I really hoped that one would fit and be comfortable and that I could wear that one. I actually started to get excited about the thought of locking my dick into a tiny cage. That is how far I had traveled; chastity was desired and arousing.

So, my chastity boy life was set in motion, even if I had to wait till tomorrow to get the cages. I have always wanted to try chastity. It always seemed like a natural fit for a cuckold like me. But Sarah, I mean Ma'am, never showed enthusiasm as she still wanted me to be available to fuck. But now, she had Marcus as much as she wants and thus as she said, she has no need for my dick. So, it might as well be locked up. But I wasn't going to try chastity, I was going all in, pun intended, and I was not going to be in control of how long I stayed all in.

I have no idea what is typical for middle aged men, but I have always masturbated a lot. I easily average once a day. So, losing those releases is going to be very challenging. One of my favorite stories that I have read at least 50 times has a passage where the chastised husband describes how the denial-based frustration grows and consumes him until all he can think of is gaining a release. I had always found this passage hot and ironically often came while reading it.

But soon that will be me. I will be in forced denial, I will be frustrated, I will be locked away. My wife said it will be a month. Thirty days! I haven't gone three days without an ejaculation since before puberty. My brain screamed to stop and cancel the order and to keep my dick out of chastity, but my dick itself was standing at attention, reporting for chastity duty, and of course my dick always won out over my brain!

So once again I was hard. Besides the thought of frustrated denial, there was the thought of Marcus and Sarah. The thought of my Mistress and my Master and the great sex they were having. Thinking about Marcus fucking my wife was a thought that I couldn't ignore. I will be in a cage; he will be in my wife! And I fucking helped him win over Sarah. I put myself in this position and thus the only idiot here was me. Sarah, she was in heaven. In a new, exciting, fuck-fest relationship with Marcus and she had me, her pathetic husband as her whipping boy. No wonder Sarah is having the time of her life.

And Marcus, he had Sarah. Anytime, anywhere, and always willing. He had her all day at work, and now he can have her any other time too. Additionally, he has me to fuck with and it turns out he likes fucking with me. So, Marcus, he is the king, my wife is his queen, and I guess I am just his court jester. The soon to be chastised court jester.

Sarah happy, check. Marcus happy, check. Me? Truth is I wasn't sure. No rational man in my position would be happy. But I really have never been a rational man. I have certainly never been rational when it comes to Sarah.

Fuck I loved that my wife was happy. I fell in love with Sarah the day I met her at the gym. I also knew immediately she was out of my league. But a funny thing happened and that was when I talked to her, she talked back, and we really seemed to hit it off. I eventually asked her if she wanted to go grab something to drink after the gym and she actually said yes. Soon we were becoming a regular thing and after we had first connected as sexual partners, I couldn't believe that a woman this beautiful and amazing had settled for me and in a moment of insecurity I basically said that to her and I asked her why did she look at all the men at the gym, and think I want to be with that guy when there was a gym full of better better options.

She said that I actually talked to her, and I listened to her, and that I was always kind to her, and those things mattered more. Soon we were a regular couple and about nine months after I first met her, I asked her to marry me, and she said yes. I couldn't believe it, we had a wonderful start to our marriage and 15 years later we were still going strong, even though we had introduced a few kinks, we loved those kinks, including cuckolding.

But now things were very different. She was with Marcus and Marcus was a person who could replace me. He was like me in the way he treated Sarah, but he also had better looks, a stronger personality, he owned the company she worked for, and from all indications he was a killer in bed. I had seen him interact with my wife and heard her talk about him and the word kind, and the word respectful, and the word listen, were words that defined how he treated her too. I had no way to win against Marcus and in fact, I had been stupid enough to help him win.

I had suggested Sarah move the ring. I had coached Marcus on how to win her over patiently, and I had encouraged my wife to pursue Marcus even though we both understood he was different. Marcus read me easily the first time he met me and took his time, but from that moment forward he knew Sarah would be his and I would not only not object but would help him. He must have really laughed when we interacted, and I would supposedly help him do what he knew he was going to do anyways. Taking Sarah from me was inevitable. I realized now that he let me seal my fate and now he was simply enjoying the outcomes, which meant he was enjoying my wife!

So, as I sat by myself in our house and thought about what would come next, and I realized my only chance of staying with Sarah was to become what she and Marcus wanted me to become. I would need to add chastity-boy, house-boy, and sissy-boy to my existing life as cucky-boy. If I refused, I would lose Sarah to Marcus. OK, I had already lost her, but that loss would become complete if I didn't accept my new roles.

There was no way I was going to beat Marcus in a straight fight for Sarah, but I could still remain with Sarah if I played the role she wanted me to play. That role was still based on putting her first. So, just like winning her over the first time, my chance to stay with her amounted to me putting everything aside except for her needs, wants, and desires. The difference this time was my devotion to Sarah was extended to Marcus. I would have to put both of them first. They now came as a set, a very happy, very sexually and emotionally connected set. To remain with Sarah, I had to accept that and become the fully submissive version of myself.

I took a deep breath and realized that not only could I do that, but I still wanted to do that. I loved Sarah more than life itself, and having just a part of her was still better than not having any of her. I was also happy for her; she found a combination of me and those better guys at the gym from 15 years ago and his name was Marcus. I have never seen her happier.

And as I thought about that, I realized I wasn't unhappy. I was certainly upended, and what started mostly as games was now pretty serious, but as weird as it was, being submissive and getting humiliated was just wired into my DNA as things I desired. When it came to arousal, nothing aroused me more than humiliation and submission. I expressed my desire to her many years ago that I wanted her to be with other men, and then amazingly enough she was willing to do that for me. She started giving me that gift five years ago and it has been a fantastic cuckolding ride! It was my idea at first, and then she realized it was a pretty good idea, and she got into it and each time we did it, it was more amazing than the last. But this is different. This is Sarah in a real and better relationship and I will have to adjust to stay in her life. This is not fun and games, this is a real reordering of our relationship, of our marriage.

"You want this, it is who you are. And your wife is happy!"

Saying it out loud probably was silly, but it made me feel better. And what I said was the truth, so I needed to start making sure I was ready to live that truth.

I took another deep breath and once again, although this time only in my brain, said, "she's happy, and I can do this. It will also be amazing just like each time before."

Then I said it out loud again, which was most likely my attempt at convincing myself. Somehow saying it three times helped.

As my brain cycled through these thoughts, and my vocal cords brought them to life, I realized it could be great in a weird way. I am very happy when someone else is in charge. My wife has been in charge for a while, but only on a casual and on and off basis, but now that casual basis is out the window and she is going to be in charge full time and with full force. She is going to share that with her lover and they are going to make me submit on multiple levels.

I started to get back to my swirling emotions. I hated to move from primary to secondary with Sarah. She was the only woman I have ever loved, and the previous cuckolding was temporary in my demotion and done for fun. This is likely permanent and demanding. But I have said to Sarah many times to push harder, to go further, and with Marcus she has done both. I want to be happy, and for certain moments I am not just happy, but elated, yet at other moments, I am in conflict.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers
12