The Ring of Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom tsk tsked me. "Ricky, kiss her like you mean it. Kiss her like you kiss me."

Mom guided my head forward until our lips were touching. Even though I was still unsure of what was happening, Ms. Walker did not hesitate. Her mouth opened almost immediately allowing her tongue to bully its way past my lips.

French kissing my big boobed teacher had not been one of my fantasies but it should have been. Ms. Walker was an awesome kisser. With her tongue in my mouth, she duelled with my tongue, pushing it to and fro within the confines of my lips. I could feel the saliva building up in our mouths as we continued to kiss.

Mom was not going to be left out. She leaned in closely to us in order to begin licking and kissing around the joining of our two mouths.

Mum took my hand and placed it on Ms. Walker's tit. Instinctually I closed my fingers around it. Her tits were ever so hard and firm. The longer we made out, the more I tightened and released my hand holding her boob.

But my mother had ideas of her own as to how we were to proceed. On her knees she leaned over me. Mom directed my lips down to the teacher's tits. She pushed my mouth tight against those beauties still hidden behind the crimson bra.

Mom's mouth replaced mine on Ms. Walker's lips. The teacher voiced no objection as they pushed their heads together tightly. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see their jaws clenching and releasing as I turned back to the tits under me.

Remembering my lessons in porn from the internet, I used my lips and teeth to nibble on Ms. Walker's abundance. My tongue licked its way into her cleavage as deep as I could stretch it. Feeling her nipples rocking into the palm of my hand, I found them through the material of her bra with my teeth in order to bite them. I forced as much of her tits into my mouth as I could while the two women continued their make out session.

Mom did not seem to be content with making out with my teacher. Her hand joined mine on Ms. Walker's tit. Ever the mother, she served as a further guide in this endeavour of mine. Her hand led mine from one tit to the other while continuing exchanging French kisses with Ms. Walker.

I guess I could have taken over and done my own thing any time I wanted. But a huge part of me was getting off on the concept that Mom was leading me, guiding me to my goal with Ms. Walker. Plus there was the fact that watching lesbian porn had always fascinated me. By that, I do mean that watching two women, soft and seductive, had really cranked my cock.

I wanted Mom to remove Ms. Walker's bra for me. She did not disappoint. Her arms slid down my teacher's shoulders, snaked under her arms, and unclasped the bra freeing those most amazing tits. I may have been rendered speechless but my mouth and hands were not rendered immobile.

Those beautiful D cup boobs drew me in without hesitation. My lips and teeth went immediately to my teacher's nipples. Her areolae were big, perhaps the size of a Canadian dollar coin. The nipples, seemed to be an inch long, thick and hard, inviting me to suck and nibble on them. I could not ignore that invitation.

While using my mouth on them, my hands were battling with my mother's hands for total boob domination. Mom did not seem to mind my mouth on those large, exciting tits but for some reason didn't want my hands on them. I could feel Mom's growing irritation as her hands slapped at mine, pushing mine out of the way.

Deciding that surrender in this instance was a better idea than battling further, I pulled my hands away from Ms. Walker. Mom conceded the win to me by pushing my head even tighter to the teacher's tits with one hand and continued to fondle and caress the boob flesh not in my mouth.

My cock was so hard that it was almost hurting. Feeling the sperm boiling and bubbling away in my balls led me to know that my time was almost up. I was going to launch a load of sperm before much more time had passed. Knowing I could not help myself, my mind began to decide the how and where of my upcoming ejaculation.

Deciding on my course of action, I released the nipple I was currently chewing on. Still reaching over me, Mom took full advantage of my lull by leaning closer in order to put her mouth on the amazing nipples.

Grabbing one of Mom's hands I placed it back on my attention demanding cock. Without any sort of hesitation, Mom gripped my cock, beginning to stroke it slowly. Using my hand as a guide this time, I indicated to Mom that I wanted her to speed up. There was no way I was going to be able to postpone my ejaculation much longer.

As mom sped up her hand motions on my cock, I knew no further postponement was possible. I knew how, actually where, I wanted my cum to hit. I pushed Mom's head down flush with the teacher's beckoning tits and my load blew.

Ropes of cum sprayed Mom's face and the tits under it. Both my teacher's tits and Mum's face received rope after rope of my sperm. I kept on letting it out much further, much stronger, in much more volume than I had ever before. Finally, completely spent, I sagged back against the couch supporting me.

I may have been done but the women were not. There was no hesitation in either of them. Mom had cum sliding down her face. Ms. Walker reached up with two fingers in order to catch it and suck it off her fingers. Mum watched her with a huge grin on her face. Then she began to lick my cum off the breasts she had been nuzzling until then. Both women seemed to be enjoying themselves, savouring the taste of my cum.

The picture of the two in front of me kept me somewhat hard. Despite the huge flood of cum that had just erupted from my balls, I didn't seem to be completely out of juice. Instead, I could feel my cock hardening as it seemed to be demanding a pussy or a mouth.

Again, the djinn chuckled in my head. I knew he was responsible for my ability to deliver more cock to my two willing participants. Gawd, I had to love that guy.

"Mom," I began, "I want you to get Ms. Walker ready for me to fuck."

I had never spoken to my mother like this before so the second part of my sentence came out sounding hesitant. Mom showed no adverse reaction though. She moved into action right away.

Mom tugged, pushed and pulled the teacher until she was satisfied with the positioning. My mother had chosen the reverse cowgirl for my first fucking of this homely beauty. Why did Mom want Ms. Walker's back to me? Was it because Mom had recognized that her body was much better than her face? Not that it took much weighing of that decision.

With her legs outside of mine and straddling me, my teacher leveraged herself up enough that Mom was able to slide my rock hard cock into that tight wet pussy. Once the tip of my cock was at her opening, Ms. Walker let herself fall back enveloping me wholly.

It only took seconds before Mom revealed why she had chosen the reverse cowgirl position for my teacher and my first fuck. Mom was completely invested in the course of action as demonstrated by her tongue licking up my shaft to Ms. Walker's wet pussy and down again.

Mom timed her licking so she was able to focus on Ms. Walker's labia and clit when I was fully buried in that pussy. She would then lick my shaft as it withdrew. Cock, clit, cock, clit. The feeling of Mom's tongue on my cock while I was fucking someone else spurred me into faster action.

There was no telling whether Ms. Walker liked my cock fucking her better than Mom sucking her clit. Either way, she was making enough noise to drown out the TV still playing in the background. My teacher seemed to have lost the power of speech as few words were coming out. Just little shrieks and yikes growing in volume.

My cock was abandoned. Looking over Ms. Walker's shoulder I was able to see that Mom had moved on to the big boobs provided by my teacher. It seemed the teacher did not need Mom's helping tongue on her clit anymore. Ms. Walker was going to cum soon enough. According to the increasing volume of her shrieks, anyway.

Again, Mom changed up her game. She had one hand on one tit with one set of lips working over the boob not in her hand. She was using her other hand to gently squeeze my balls.

"Rick, are you going to cum soon?" asked Mom, taking a break from her nipple sucking.

I grunted out a response.

"Ms. Walker is loving your cock inside her pussy," said Mom.

Again, a grunted response.

Ms. Walker was getting very close. Grunting herself, her shrieks leaving her breathless, I pushed into her pussy as hard as I could.

"I want you to cum, Ricky," said Mom. "I want you to cum for Mommy."

Hearing those words from my mother's mouth urged me on even further. I could feel my balls tightening as I fucked my teacher.

"I want your sperm, Ricky. I am going to suck your cum out of this pretty pussy you are fucking."

That was it, I couldn't hold back any longer. I began to gush into Ms. Walker's tightening pussy. As the first rope erupted into her, the teacher reached her own pinnacle. All three of our voices combined to approve Ms. Walker's orgasm and my own.

I was exhausted. I lay back against the couch. Ms. Walker sagged onto the arm of the couch. In a moment, I realized my mother was not done with us.

She eased my cock out of Ms. Walker's cunt. Mom caught the cum with her hand that dripped out with my cock emerging. She took my cock into her mouth, giving me a quick suck. But, she saved most of her energy for Ms. Walker.

"Ricky, get up," commanded Mom. I want to suck your cum out of this pussy."

This was something I wanted to see. I slid out from under my teacher allowing Mom to gain entrance with her tongue. Mom dove right in. Despite the many hours of jerking off thinking of my mother, I had never imagined I would ever see her on her knees sucking my cum out of a cunt I had just finished fucking.

Yet here I was watching Mom do exactly that. Ms. Walker was starting her trilling noises again. The woman was loud. Watching my Mom tonguing the woman who was doing her best to push her pussy as tight into Mom's as possible while squeezing her tits was a huge turn on for me.

I did the only thing I could possibly do under the circumstances. With my rigid shaft leading the way, took to my knees behind my mother's lush and beautiful ass. I tried to bully my way into Mom's cunt. The tip of my cock slapped its way all around but did not gain entrance. Fortunately, Mom gave me a helping hand.

Her hand directed my dick to the drooling wet pussy opening. I was not interested in any foreplay, of course. Ramming my shaft into her as deep as I could reach until my balls were slapping against Mom's thighs.

She screamed out her pleasure at my rude taking of her cunt. I thrust in and out in time with Mom pushing back against me. Mom's noises were becoming loud enough to rival Ms. Walkers groans and shrieks.

I had to make noise of my own. As it became apparent that Mom was being successful in driving my teacher to another orgasm, her pussy tightened its hold on my cock.

"Mom! Mom! Mooooooom!" I yelled out as my shaft started shooting a gusher of cum into her cunt.

Mom yelled out her pleasure, still with a tight grip on my cock. In a moment, all three of us collapsed exhausted on the couch, the floor, and each other.

I lay there almost senseless until the sound of the ringing doorbell brought me back to consciousness. I did not have enough energy to move, laying there and ignoring it.

My attention was dragged back to reality though when a strange voice cried out, "Oh my gawd!".

Standing in front of us was the cheerleader from class. Jennifer's mouth was all agog as she contemplated the scene in front of her.

The djinn began to laugh uproariously. Damn that guy.

12