The Ring of Truth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an apology to her, I began kissing my mom's ass. Loud, lip smacking kisses with my face pressed as firmly to her butt as I could get. Not wanting to restrict myself, I even gave her pussy a fair share of my kisses. Hard to believe, Mom was even wetter than she had been moments earlier. Was it Sasha's cunt in her face or my lips on her pussy.

Mom was gushing so much dew, I felt I should lick some up for her. I extended my tongue as far as it would go while pressing my lips up as tightly as I could to her cunt. I was rewarded with what seemed like a gallon of her juices. And, a moment later I was further rewarded by her pushing back on my invading lips and tongue while sounding off with non-stop eeks.

Her eeks must have been calling to me. Or, rather, to my dick. I was as hard as the granite in the hills around us. That familiar aching feeling was beginning to cause turmoil in my balls.

Moving even closer to Mom's up thrust hind end, I took my cock in hand. I rubbed it up and down Mom's leaking pussy before placing the tip at the entrance to my mother's cunt. Mom pushed back at me as my cock invaded her. I pushed in slowly savouring my mother's wetness and her tightness.

Once my balls were up against her ass, I just held my cock still. I could never get over feeling how great I was to be at home in Mom's cunt. Yup, home, where I came from originally.

It was my mother that broke the stillness. Lifting her head away from Sasha's pussy, mom breather out the words "Fuck me, Ricky. Fuck your mom!"

Having been taught to never argue with my mother, I did exactly as she told me. I eased my cock back out of her pussy until only the tip was left in again. Taking a firm hold on her ass, I lunged forward burying my full length in her again. Mom yelped loudly that time, no pussy muffling her cry.

Unheard by me, my mother's tongue had taken Sasha to the magical land of orgasm, three small ones and a big one. Sasha did not seem to want to end what we were doing, she just wanted to watch me fucking my real mother. Her eyes were locked on us.

"That's the way you fuck your mother, Ricky," said Sasha.

I was too focussed on my cock in my mother's cunt to respond. I kept my motions even and continuous. I would slam my cock into Mom's pussy, then slowly pull it out until the tip was just edged in. I would then plunge in again.

"Ricky, fuck your mom," Sasha continued.

Mom was making all kinds of noises of her own by this point. Snuffling, huffing, puffing, even some small shrieks.

"You should see his cock slamming into you, Di," said Sasha. "He looks like a good motherfucker."

Mom looked up at Sasha to nod in agreement at her comment. I lunged forward again. My mother continued with her litany of sounds.

"Ricky, are you going to cum in your mother soon?"

I grunted and lunged again. Mom's cunt was smooth and slick, my precum mixing with her vaginal excretions. I knew I could cum almost anytime now but I wanted to hold back until Mom was closer. Cumming in my mother at the same time as she did was always a wow moment in my sex life.

More and more lunges and withdrawals, my hands locked onto my mother's ass to keep me from falling over. Sasha continued with her mutterings. Mom's shrieks grew louder and louder, her cunt muscles trying to hold me in place.

"Mom, I don't know how much longer I can hold it in," I said.

Those muscles tightening on my invading prick were doing their job. I could feel my balls churning up a load of semen for my mother. Mom's noises increased in volume as she started shoving back at me every time my cock was shoved into her.

"Mom, I'm going to cum soooooon," I gasped.

Mom began making "Uh huh" sounds over and over again.

Sasha had two fingers in her pussy while watching us and chanting "Cum...cum...cum..." over and over again.

Finally, it was time. Mom shoved back at me while screaming. I lunged forward one more time with a more manly scream. Sasha was still muttering her words of encouragement.

I felt my cock launching its sperm rockets into Mom's cunt. I felt her pussy try to drown my staff. We went in and out, backwards and forward, some more times while our fluids continued to jet out.

I collapsed onto Mom's back, forcing her flat on the floor. We lay there listening to Sasha's shrieks as she hit her latest orgasm, this one from her own hand. Then, both my mothers and I, did nothing more except to gasp for deep breaths.

Gradually all of our breathing began to settle back into the range of normalcy. My cock finished dribbling into Mom's pussy, shrinking its way out of its newly found treasured accommodations in my mother's cunt.

My knees being sore, rug burn is the shits, I leveraged myself up onto the couch. I watched Sasha crawl over to Mom on her hands and knees. Without asking permission, she rolled my mother onto her back. Pushing Mom's legs apart, Sasha crawled between them.

I had seen women lick and suck Mom's pussy before and enjoyed the watching. This time was better though since there were only the three of us. No other tits or pussies or mouths for that matter were there to distract me. I could just relax and watch my two mothers.

Sasha wasted no time in beginning to repay my mother for her earlier exploits with Sasha's pussy. She simply dove in, tongue out, to start sucking my cum and Mom's juices out of her. Mom reacted slowly, still recovering from her last major orgasm.

But, Sasha was determined to make inroads on Mom's gathering strength. Once again I was treated to all the sounds of woman on woman cunnilingus. Sasha was making those lip smacking and slurping noises. Mom was beginning to moan a little.

Still with her mouth mashed between Mom's legs, Sasha used her hands to further tease her. She used her nails to slide up and down Mom's legs. Her fingertips traced their way up and down Mom's thighs. Eventually Sasha trailed her hands up Mom's torso until she had my mother's firm and perky breasts in her grip.

The sounds from the two women continued unabated. Sasha kept smacking and slurping. She turned her head to the side once to tell me how great my cum tasted mingled with Mom's fluids before returning to her endeavour. Mom's moans and groans were growing louder by the minute.

I had been lying back sprawled on the couch but wanted to see this all woman episode much more closely. Sitting up with my legs spread wide and my hand cupping my balls, I knew I was going to be hard again soon. Which was a good thing since I still had one more mother to fuck, my second mother.

It was apparent that Mom was coming to the brink of another orgasm. Her moans were so very loud at this point. Her hands were on Sasha's head mashing her to her pussy. Sweat was running off Mom's body. I could see the mixture of sweat and saliva glistening on Mom's B cup boobs.

My prick was hard. With one hand still holding my balls, the other was wrapped loosely around my shaft, slowly masturbating. My eyes were locked on my mother. I took it all in. The look on her face, the shimmering fluids on her tits, and her hunching her body against Sasha's mouth.

Mom was going to have her orgasm at any time. Although I was still roaming my hand up and down my cock, I didn't want to cum again yet. I was saving myself for my other mother.

Mom screamed her way into another orgasm. Gawd, did she scream. She would have scared off the cat had we one. I loved watching her body spasm in pleasure. She was always gorgeous but looking at her like this was something else. Watching my mother orgasm was what wet dreams were made of.

Sasha pulled away from Mom sitting close by in a sort of half of an Indian squat. One knee was up off the ground and she was propping herself up on one arm.

"Sasha," I said, "you must be a champion pussy licker. I've never see Mom orgasm like that before."

Sasha smiled at me while glancing at my semi hard cock.

"Watching both of you women was so intense," I said.

Mom had managed to roll on her side facing me. She was grinning ear to ear.

"We're not done yet, son," Mom said to me.

"I know we're not, Mom."

Sasha looked at each of us. "Is it my turn to get fucked now," she asked.

"Oh, yes...definitely," I said. "Come over here."

Still on her hands and knees, Sasha made her way over to me. Sitting back while on her knees put us both at the same height, our lips even.

Putting my hands on my second mother's lips, I pulled her in for a kiss. There was no hesitation between us this time. In seconds we were French kissing, deep longing soul kisses.

We were also not in any kind of a hurry. I was enjoying the taste of Mom's pussy in Sasha's mouth, my tongue drifting everywhere it could seeking more. Even Sasha's breath breathing on me was reeking of pussy. I would need to remember that for the future. Pussy scent lingers.

Sasha's hand was back on my dick. She had pushed my hands away, leaving my favourite toy in the whole world fully available to her. She jacked me slowly with a loose grip.

"I love your cock, Ricky," Sasha murmured while leaning down to give it a quick kiss on the tip.

We made out for a few minutes before Sasha broke it off to lean down and kiss my dick another time.

"I think of all the time we wasted not doing this," she said.

Hearing those words from my second mother seemed to travel almost instantaneously from my ears to my dick leaving me getting harder.

We returned to making out. Although I seemed to have gathered up all the taste of Mom's pussy in her mouth, I still enjoyed kissing Sasha. I had fantasized about her since I had hit puberty and discovered jerking off. Knowing this was her tongue swirling around mine, her lips massaging mine, those little kisses on my cockhead was as erotic as being with my own mother. Almost.

"Sasha," I began, "I don't want to wait any longer."

"Wait, Ricky?" she asked between kissing my lips and kissing my dick.

"I want to fuck you," I said.

In another moment and in a brief interlude from making out, "Do you want to fuck this mommy, Ricky?"

I caught the hint. "Yes, mommy, I want to fuck you."

Sasha was much more verbal than Mom or me. More soul kisses, more pecks on my dick.

"Does my boy want to put his cock in mommy's pussy."

"Oh yes, mommy, I really want to feel my cock sliding into your pussy."

"Do you want to feel mommy's pussy tight on your cock?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Do you want to fuck your mommy right now?"

"Yes, mommy, I want to fuck you right now."

"Then come fuck, mommy, Ricky."

Again, I had always been taught to respect my elders, do what I was told, and never argue with mother. So, I did what I was told.

I lay down beside my second mother so we could continue making out while my hands explored her body. Obviously, my hands went first to her big boobs. It didn't matter how often I had seen them lately, they were still fresh and new to me. As my hands caressed her tits, I could feel where her areolae began. I traced them, circling her nipples. They were large, maybe the size of a Canadian loonie coin.

I kept circling with my knuckles nudging this mom's nipples. Finally, I latched on to them. They were large as well. Very hard, very firm. I tweaked her nipples and one at a time pulled her tits up and out by my grip on them.

My cock was stiffening with every pull on my second mommy's tits. Although I had cum frequently in the past few hours, I was not sure how long I could hold out. I had fantasized so much about Sasha in the past few years and this was like a dream come true.

I let go of her nipples in order to trail my fingers down Sasha's body to her bush. Unlike my real mother who was shaved bare, Sasha had her pussy hair trimmed in a cute little landing strip.

The differences between my two mothers was about as hot as I could stand it. Sasha's big boobs, mom's handfuls. Different pussies. Mom's slim and toned body, Sasha's plump and curvier. The semen was already churning in my balls.

As soon as my fingertip touched her clit, Sasha arched her loins up at me.

"Ricky," she said, "no more waiting. I want you to fuck me now!"

Again, my well trained obedience kicked into hyper drive. I slid my body in between her legs. Sasha grabbed my shaft immediately and tugged me further towards her. As soon as the tip of my shaft was at the opening to her cunt, Sasha gathered herself and lunged upwards. Sucking me into her pussy as deep as possible, my rod was fully buried in seconds.

"Ohhhhh, Ricky, that's it, fuck mommy," Sasha all but screamed.

I was doing my best to work my way in and out of her slowly but Sasha was having none of it.

"Harder, Ricky, fuck me harder," she shrieked.

I was ramming my prick into her cunt as hard as I could.

"That's it, that's it...now faster."

Following her directions, I continued to slam my rod deep into her pussy, then pulling back as quickly as possible, before slamming back in.

"Ricky...Ricky...my son," Sasha groaned out.

With no new instructions, I continued slamming and withdrawing as fast as I could.

"I'm going to cum soon...mommy is going to cum..."

Fast and hard.

"Cum in mommy's pussy!"

Hard and fast, semen making its way from my balls up my shaft.

"Cum for me! Fill mommy's pussy with your cream."

With nothing else to do, I sprayed her cunt with my cum. I could feel rope after rope of cum exploding deep in my second mother's cunt. Sasha tightened her grip on my dick with her cunt muscles. I sprayed more and more cum into her.

Sasha shrieked out her announcement.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, you're making Mommy cum."

Soon enough, too soon maybe, we were done. I collapsed on top of Sasha, feeling her boobs mashed against my chest. Both sets of lungs heaving for breath.

As my cock shrivelled and slid out of her containing pussy, big globs of our combined juices slid out as well.

"Move, son," said my real mother as she lay down beside us. I pulled my body off Sasha's and onto the couch. Mom had her head between Sasha's thighs licking our fluids off of her.

Taking a slight pause, Mom said, "I love the taste of your cum, son."

I could only smile.

"Mixed with Sasha's pussy juices...mmm...mmm."

I leaned back and smiled. A smile of contentment. I had just fucked both of my mothers and they had loved it. Loved me. The only negative thought I had in my mind was that my knees felt they had been rubbed raw by the carpet.

Note to self, beds are far better than carpets.

Laughter filled my head. The damned djinn. I didn't even know he was there, I had not heard from him during these sexual interludes.

"You didn't need my help, bro."

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you all enjoyed it. I love feedback so feel free to submit comments, good or bad. I do my best to respond to all. And, please vote! High scores massage my ego and push me to continue writing. Thanks, everyone.

12