The Ring of Truth Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back in my favourite cock being sucked position. Arms behind my head, just relaxing, and enjoying this particular tongue's ministrations. Seemed the djinn was able to feel what I did through some sort of transference as he was sighing along with me.

Priscilla was cycling through sucking Julia's clit, licking up and down her slit, and nibbling on her thighs. Both were enjoying themselves.

Julia did not move either, simply instructed Sarah on how to treat my shaft while swallowing a comfortable amount of my prick.

"Ohhh, Sarah!" I exclaimed. "That feels so good. Keep it up and I'll be cumming soon."

Sarah grunted her understanding while doing her best to smile around my rod in her mouth. I reached down to pat the novice cocksucker's cheek. Julia added her laudatory comments to the mix.

I guess Julia was enjoying Priscilla's specific variety of oral pleasures as her attention to Sarah began to flag. Then, there was a distracting knock at the office door. Before anyone could panic, the djinn informed me my mother had arrived.

"Come on in, Mom," I called out.

In a moment, Mom was in the door taking in the entire spectrum of sex that was occurring in front of her.

"You must be Sarah, I'm Rick's mom," said Mom introducing herself.

Sarah tried to get my cock out of her mouth but I prevented it from happening. My hands quickly went from the back of my head to the back of hers.

"It's okay, Sarah. Mom is going to join us."

Sarah's eyes receded into her eye sockets as she relaxed again. Keeping her eyes on my mother as she undressed, Sarah returned to lifting her head up my staff and pushing back down just far enough to not cause her to gag.

My naked mother joined Sarah and I and began to rub my hairy balls. She watched Sarah for a bit before asking if they could share. Sarah removed her head allowing Mom to proceed.

As usual, I was reminded how much I loved my mother and our incestuous relationship. Don't tell the other women but I thought my mother was the best cocksucker in my growing harem. And she was going to be gracious enough right now to demonstrate to Sarah how it should be done.

Sarah's eyes widened as she watched mom's one hand on my testicles while her other hand swiveled around my staff. Then she added her mouth to the mix, enveloping my dick, sucking it in and pulling it back. She repeated this over and over while Sarah became more and more comfortable with my mother's participation.

Just like any other time, Mom had me on the verge of ejaculating within a relatively short time. After all, my mother is a champion cocksucker.

"Mom, stop, please stop."

Mom stopped but kept the tip of my prick in her mouth while shooting me a puzzled look.

"Sarah needs to be fucked right now," I said.

Sarah gave me a grateful look before nodding her head in agreement.

"Do you want to be fucked by my son, Sarah?"

"Yes," she responded very docilely.

"Do you need to be fucked by my son, Sarah?"

"Yessssss," she replied nodding her head.

"Tell us what you want, Sarah, what you need," said my mother.

"I want to be fucked by your son. I need to be fucked. Right now."

"Get up, Sarah. Do you know the difference between being loved and being fucked?" asked Mom.

Mom had not been present earlier when we discussed this matter so she was just bringing herself current.

Sarah gulped and shook her head. "No."

"You haven't been fucked before, Sarah?" Mom inquired.

Hanging her head shamefully, "No".

"Then you are about to experience the best time of your life, Sarah!"

"Face, Ricky, and straddle his legs," instructed my mother.

Holding my staff straight up, Mom waited for the older woman to move into the appropriate position.

"Now, I want you to lower yourself until his cock hits the opening to your pussy."

Sarah nodded while placing herself just where she was directed. I felt my prick slide past her labia and stop at the opening to her cunt. This older woman was definitely in need of some fucking as it seemed like her pussy was trying to draw me in further.

And, those wonderful tits were now within reach of my mouth and hands. I began to explore them orally and tactily. I could not, obviously get all of them in my hands or mouth. Sarah squealed as I began pinching her oversized nipples.

Mom did not have it in her mind that I was going to be able to focus on these new boobs.

"Okay, son, ram it into her before she starts begging for it."

Sarah was nodding so hard and fast I was concerned her head might fall off. With her hands on the new Pastor's hips, Mom held her motionless. Lifting my ass off the chair, hands locked on Sarah's tits, I rammed my way into her as hard as I could.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaah!" screamed Sarah.

I don't know if the yell signified pleasure or pain. I opted for it being a little of both as I pulled back and rammed my way in a second time. Then, without pausing, again and again.

The screaming moderated as she began shrieking at a lower volume. Sarah was muttering at Mom and I things we could not understand. Or perhaps Mom did as she turned the woman's head toward her and they locked lips. Sarah must not have wasted any time turning it into a French kiss as Mom had a look of surprise on her face. From the size of the invading tongue, no doubt.

Both the djinn and I laughed at this.

Sarah's pussy was not as tight as I might have hoped. Yet it was tight enough. I could feel her cunt walls trying to clamp down, trying to hold my staff inside her. She needed to perform more Kegels. Note to self, tell Mom.

Sarah was riding me like her life depended on it. Up and down she moved her body whenever I sat still. I wanted her to be the fucker as well as the fuckee. LOL.

"I'm getting close," I announced.

Mom and Sarah broke off their soul kisses to concentrate on the fucking going on.

"Do you want my son to cum inside your pussy?" Mom asked Sarah.

Sarah closed her eyes and leaned forward blocking my further titty manipulation.

"Yessss. Pleeeeeese!"

Being asked so nicely, how could I refuse this wanton older woman. I had to give her what she had been craving for so long. For all the time since her husband had passed away leaving her lonely and unfulfilled.

I rammed my staff into her as hard as I could. I could feel the semen bubbling its way up into my cock. I knew it was coming soon but I suspected Sarah was going to achieve her orgasm first. I kept ramming into our new Pastor as hard as I could but at a slower pace.

Sarah was shrieking in my ear. Mom had her hand between us, flicking the woman's clit. Her muscles tightened in her arms around me, her body in spasm. Sarah screamed the arrival of her first orgasm with me.

Knowing she was ecstatic with what was happening to her body, I renewed my hard pounding pace. It still took a few more minutes for me to spurt my cum into Sarah's cunt allowing her to orgasm a second time. She slumped down on me once she felt my cum explode into her.

Mom helped her stand, letting my deflated cock slither out of her. My mother lowered Sarah to the ground. Without waiting for an invitation, Mom climbed astride our new Pastor, beginning her exploration of the woman's body with her gigantic tits. Mom looked fascinated at these tits even though they were hanging to the woman's sides.

Mom used her mouth on the tit flesh and nipples. But, she did not spend too much time there as she had another goal in mind. Soon enough, Mom had her mouth in the woman's cunt. I could hear her slurping as she sucked my sperm from the other woman.

Sarah was still in a semi orgasmic state and it was not long before Mom's tongue in her pussy and her finger on the woman's clit had her shrieking yet again. Mom continued to work over the woman orally through three more orgasms of less intensity than the first two.

I was staring at the two when I was surprised by Priscilla's smaller tongue licking my balls of the cream that had been caught up in my hair. Julia, in turn, went to work by sucking my cock clean and hard again.

It was left up to me to decide where I wanted my cum to go next. Priscilla's mouth or pussy or Julia's.

"Hmmm," I thought to myself.

The djinn laughed uproariously at my predicament.

*****

I think I am going to give this story a break. It is the longest I have written and published. But, my muse is saying it is time to move on. For now anyway.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my story. I have enjoyed reading your comments. I would like to know which of my incompletes you want to read more of. Let me know.

Please take a moment to vote. As an erotic story author, I am always pleased to see my chapters and my work rewarded with the "hot" designation.

Thanks again.

12