The Ring - The Belt of Osiris Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex and Rebecca are challenged by another.
5k words
4.68
5.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It is a fantasy novel and in no way shape or form has any relation to the actual gods of Egypt, except for their names. All people in this story who engage in sex are over the age of 18. There is also some incest, mind control, non-consensual sex, watersports and humiliations too, so if that sort of thing bothers you then please move on.

****

Rebecca was bed ridden. After giving birth and our recent coupling, she was so sore that it even hurt to sit up in bed. Walking to the bathroom was torturous as was standing for more than a few minutes. In time, her pussy, womb and body would heal itself.

I told Rebecca what I experienced after I went through the wall.

She opened my shirt and surveyed my chiseled pecs and saw the nipple rings pierced through my nipples.

"I'm envious my King! The ability you now have to teleport anywhere you choose to go. It makes sense that you should have this gift. The next time we are apart and you have great need of my cunt, I am but a thought away from you." She grimaced.

"That's right Rebecca, that's right!" I told her and gently hugged her to me.

Her breasts connected with my nipple rings and her whole body shuddered. I looked down at her crotch and watched as her grossly distended and abused pussy began to ooze a milky white substance. My cock throbbed and lurched as I experienced a new hunger for my Queen unlike any I have ever experienced before.

My 18 inch dick grew hard and continued to lengthen and thicken until it was almost 30 inches in length and thick around as a mayonnaise jar. Rebecca felt the weight of it on her stomach and made an audible groan. She knew my sexual need and entered a trance-like state as her pussy began to ooze even more milky juices that puddled and wet the bed.

"I'm gonna destroy your cunt my Queen!" I bellowed in my mind.

"Yes my king. Ruin my cunt. I don't care anymore!" She moaned as she entered a trance-like state.

My monstrous cock was poised at the mouth of her pussy opening and got wet with her milky secretions. Without me doing anything, my dick lengthened even more and entered her body.

A startling thing happened at that point...

Right before our eyes my dick shrank from 30 inches to 24, to 16, then 12, and down to 8. It was still pretty thick but now more manageable.

Rebecca felt the longing too and descended before me and took my still huge cock back in her mouth. "Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" She choked on my dick before removing it from her mouth.

"I love this fucking cock my King!" She told me and smiled.

What surprised me the most was that my cock wasn't fully erect.

"I'm close my Queen." I barely whispered.

Rebecca pursed her lips around my glans and fluttered her tongue just under the crown.

My whole body began to shake.

"Oh god Rebecca!!! Oh holy fuck!!!" I shouted as my whole body began to convulse.

I felt the sperm rise up my shaft and forcefully ejaculate out of my cock. Rebecca being the expert that she was, took my cock into her throat. The endless amount of sperm that came out could easily have impregnated 100 women and she drank it all.

Rebecca had just given birth two weeks ago. Her pussy was all distended and hanging open and after the recent fucking I gave her it wouldn't heal for many more weeks. There was no way that she was going to allow me to fuck her again. So we were both pleasantly surprised as everything began to heal from the inside out.

She sat back with her legs splayed wide. Her mouth was open and her tongue was playing with my recent ejaculation.

Rebecca's bucket cunt was open and so distended that I could have fit a bowling ball inside her orifice no problem. It too morphed smaller and smaller. We watched as her body rejuvenated itself right before our eyes. She was more like her normal self again. Everything firmed up. Her breasts seemed perkier, her pussy was back to normal and gone were her stretch marks. Even her nipples which had lengthened to 3 inches were now less than an inch long.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Sperm that heals. We're going to have to start saving your sperm my husband and King."

"Indeed we are." I smiled.

Rebecca now had a need unlike anything she has ever experienced before.

"I desperately need you inside me my king! Just look at how wet I am." She smiled excitedly.

She fingered herself with 2 fingers and placed her wet finger tips on my lips. "Oh fuck is my pussy tight!!!" She moaned lustfully.

That was all the incentive I needed and my cock grew hard! Rock hard!!!

Rebecca forced me on my back and straddled my cock and slowly sank down on my dick. "OH Alex! Ohhh, mmmm." She moaned as it slowly penetrated deep inside of her body.

"I know you want me, but my need is greater Alex and I plan to fuck this mighty cock!" She shouted and fuck me she did.

She placed my hands on her breasts and I worked at her nipples as she placed her hands on my pecs and rode my cock back and forth. Your pecs seem harder to me.

I put my hands on her perfect ass and began to thrust up into her pussy.

"OHHHHHHHH!!!" Rebecca groaned.

She slammed her pussy down on my cock again and again. She was crazy for my dick! I've never seen her like this before.

"I'm gonna cum my King!" She stated and fucked my dick even harder.

"Deep and hard Rebecca!" I panted as I felt my cum work it's way up my shaft.

Rebecca seemed to sense this.

"You gonna cum for me my husband? You gonna fill me with your healing semen? Oh fuckkkkk, here I fucking cummmmmm!!! YES! Oh YESSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out and her hands slipped and connected with my nipple rings and it looked as though she began to have a seizure.

My cock exploded inside of her. Huge globs of sperm flooded into her cunt that was starved for cum.

"I see her my King. I see her!!! She is in trouble and needs you my King. You must go to her quickly!!! You must also go back to the caves!" Rebecca cried out and then released her hands from my nipple rings and collapsed on my chest.

I held her for a long time. My cock grew flaccid and slipped from her pussy, but surprisingly no semen dripped out of her.

"Mmmm, I feel like a teenager again my King. Thank you for the sperm injection. When you return, I plan to fuck you proper and I won't take it so easy on you!" She said wickedly as she led me to the shower by my cock.

We got the water going and after it was hot, I took her in the standing position while holding her left knee.

"I think you should head back to the institute, oh fuck! and see what became of the missing archeologists. I find it strange that Amanda and Kay avoided you the way they did. You'll have to be more careful going forward my King. Yes! Deeper!!! Correction, We will have to be more careful. Perhaps we should have waited another couple of weeks so that you and I could have diminished your lust before going into the field. That was my mistake my King. Harder my king!!! Giving birth was harder than I expected it would be. It is a good thing that our son will be our only progeny because I'm not sure that I could survive another child birth. It felt like he came out sideways." She chuckled.

I slammed my dick in her pussy deep and hard.

"Harder my King! Harder!!! HARDER!!!" Rebecca demanded.

I drove in deep and began to spew huge globs of sperm in her twat.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK ME!!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

We stayed joined together for a long time and then as my dick softened it slipped from her pussy.

"You know Rebecca, I feel less horny now. I feel more in control of my lust than ever before." I told her.

Rebecca and I went into the kitchen and she grabbed a mason jar from the cupboard. She turned to me and began to give me another blowjob. She got me right to the edge of ejaculating and removed her mouth and placed my dick in the mason jar as she continued to stroke me. Huge globs of sperm shot into the jar and filled it almost to the top.

Rebecca then took an eye dropper and pulled out some of my sperm and put it into a small plastic container and screwed on the lid.

She closed the lid on the mason jar and placed it in the refrigerator.

"You never know what you might encounter my King and this little vial will work better than a first aid kit." She smiled.

"I believe that you are correct my Queen." I told her and walked back to our bedroom to get dressed.

I was wearing a pair of rugged cargo pants. I strapped on my 9mm berretta and put the extra clips in my pants pocket. I had several hidden knives, a compass, multi-tool, energy bars, a small notepad and pen, flashlights, sunglasses and wide brimmed hat.

I kissed Rebecca and then teleported into my office at the institute.

****

Thankfully no one was in the office when I teleported in or I may have scared them half to death. I tried the light switch but there was no power so I pulled out a flashlight and turned it on.

Shit! It looked like a bomb had gone off in here. Papers were strewn everywhere. There was also some blood splatter on the wall. There was also a very pungent smell. It was the smell of pussy but sharper.

I edged my way to the door, turned off my flashlight and opened it a crack. I would have opened it further except that something was blocking it from opening any further. So I teleported to the other side.

I turned on my flashlight and saw that there were several bodies strewn along the floor. I went to each one and it was the research team, or at least some of them. They were all dead and looked mummified, like all the fluid was removed from their body. Sam, Stacy, Dina, Hanna, Gloria, Carla, Barbara and the professor. Shit!

The professor had his throat cut.

I tried to remember who was with me that day I explored the cave. There was the professor Raphael and his staff of 17 women (Amanda & Kay Peterson whom we lost contact with), Sara Fields, Alice Parkins, Gloria Davies, Carla, Amber, Rachel, Sam, Barbara, Heather, Amy, (Jade & Mel were lost in cave #2), Stacy, Dina and Hanna.

Shit! So where were Sara Fields, Alice Parkins, Rachel, Amber, Heather and Amy?

I wrote down their names in my notebook and then turned off my light because I heard what sounded like whimpering. It was coming from the closet.

I quietly stepped to the door and opened it and inside were 3 more dead bodies, although one of them seemed to be still breathing. Rachel and Amber were dead. but the 3rd was Sara Fields. The perky blonde with a killer body. My dick lurched in my pants.

Sara looked pretty badly beaten up and had several lacerations on her face and one deep cut on her neck. My eyes were drawn to her breasts and I watched as her nipples hardened.

"Hold still Sara." I told her and grabbed the vial from my pocket.

I dabbed a cotton ball with the liquid and touched it to her cheek and the cut healed instantly. I dabbed the cuts on her forehead, ear and nose and those also healed instantly. I then had her remove her hand from her throat to see what I was dealing with and dabbed the cut and pressed the skin together and that healed too.

"Open your mouth Sara and take a small sip of this and swallow it." She did and it worked miraculously.

God, this lesbian was going to kill me when she found out that I was healing her with my sperm.

"Close your eyes Sara." I told her and when she closed them I teleported us back to our house in Colorado Springs. The trip was instantaneous!

"We are safe now. How do you feel?' I asked her.

"I feel much better now. Th-thank y-you." She hugged me and wept.

****

While she hugged me, her hand rested on my crotch and began to stroke my dick through my pants. I looked down at her crotch and saw that her crotch was growing wet.

I removed her hand from my crotch, helped her into the bed, entered her mind and told her to sleep.

Sara was out instantly.

Rebecca joined me and sat next to the young blonde and touched her hand to her neck and instantly entered her mind.

"She's horny for you my King. Hornier than she has ever been in her life. I guess that is another side effect of being healed with your sperm.

The images in her mind are chaotic. One minute the group of researchers are conversing and looking over some of the maps and the next, Amanda is lashing out at them. Amanda's sexual need is great and she must feed frequently.

Those who she fed on first were immediately mummified. Sara barely escaped with her life! She passed out after the second feeding and then her throat was cut.

Alice Parkins, Rachel, Amber, Heather and Amy offered themselves to Amanda freely. They raised their skirts, stripped off their panties and allowed Amanda to devour their pussies. She fed on their juices. As I said before, her need was great. And being pure lesbians, they welcomed the attention.

But it wasn't all good. Their life essences flowed out as their juices gushed forth. More than 5 feedings and each woman would be mummified as was the case with the other dead women.

The question that remained was why? My king needed to find the answers and stat."

Rebecca came out of Alice's mind and said, "You need to get to the caves again my King."

She touched my hand and everything she learned from Alice, I now knew at well.

We needed assistance though and I immediately transported to Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee.

****

When we began our search for the items of the Egyptian gods, Rebecca and I got in contact with several Archeology schools across the country. We tasked each one with finding a different piece of Jewelry and we kept these hidden from the other schools in case something happened to one school. As was the case with the school in California.

All of the teams had a group of 7-10 women who were the experts in their field. We found that most of the women were lesbians and that suited us perfectly because we postulated that the women wouldn't act on their own accord or become egomaniacs like some men that we encountered. That of course came to bite us in the ass with the group from California, but I was a different man then and Rebecca and I were going through some changes where I needed to feed the horniness that the cock ring of Horus constantly demanded from me.

Those massive cravings for pussy were not as powerful any longer. I still needed to fuck, just not as frequently. Although, a hot body or several could take away the sexual edge I experienced when I was away from my wife and Queen. Rebecca knew this and I had her approval.

I arrived on the campus and walked into the Archeology department. Malory Jenkins greeted me and led me to the other members of her team.

"Ladies, this is Alex Smith. He and his partner Rebecca are the ones who are funding our research." She told the group of women. Abby King, Claire Bunting, Joan Henry, Patricia Gales, Janet Lee, Teri Finn, Grace Dolan, Kate Wynn and Gale Wagner.

I went to each researcher and shook their hand and with each one, I instantly knew whether I could trust them or not. Only two stood out to me, Patricia Gales and Claire Bunting who I couldn't trust. That would be remedied in short order.

I had Malory give me her office and I brought the women in one at a time and had them do 2 things. The first was they had to stare at the red eyes of Anubis on my finger and then they each had to look at the emerald eyes on my cock ring. Once that was accomplished, each woman had to remove her panties and ride my cock until I inseminated each one. This allowed me to connect her mind to my own. They were enslaved to my cock through the cock ring but now also to my mind through my semen.

The whole process took about an hour. I made sure that my semen wasn't fertile and it gave me little pleasure to insert my cock and spew an ejaculation in their pussy. My semen also healed any tears in their vaginas as well as tightened them up again.

Their recovery took almost an hour and during that time I made an example out of the last 2 women. That's why I saved Patricia and Claire for last. I didn't know if my lust would change as I inseminated each woman so when it did I had 2 unwilling participants. That didn't bother me because consent or not, they would now obey me.

Patricia and Claire were two of the hottest women I have ever seen and my libido ramped up considerably once they were naked. These two could have posed for Playboy magazine. That's how hot they were.

"Please don't fuck me!" Patricia begged as I pinned her arms over her head and rammed my dick into her cunt.

"NO, no, no, no, NO! You fucking pig!" Patricia shouted as I filled her cunt full of my sperm.

"Eat her out Claire!" I commanded the gorgeous female when I withdrew from her gaping snatch.

"I will do no such thing!" She rebelled.

That mattered to me not. I placed her face in her cunt anyway and rammed my dick in her perfect pussy from behind.

"I DO NOT GIVE YOU CONSENT!!!" She screamed as I fucked her tight pussy.

I loved the rebellion. It fueled my lust.

I spanked her ass hard as I rammed my dick in deep and hard.

I drove in deep and spewed huge globs of sperm in her spasming twat. I then pulled out and had the pair 69 and eat the fresh creampies from one another's gashes.

I walked out of the office and found Joan Henry and Kate Wynn kneeling and naked.

"We are here to serve you my King." They replied.

("Thank you Rebecca." I sent the thought to my Queen.)

Joan and Kate licked my cock clean of pussy juice and then each one offered her pussy to me. I took each woman hard and deep and filled their cunts with my semen, twice.

Now I was feeling more in control.

The 10 women would no longer be lesbians or have any attachments to one another or anyone other than me. They were now mine. I did not disclose to them that this was now the case. I needed loyal subjects and these women were it.

I had the women get their gear ready. Each one would be able to function alone if need be, but also be connected to my mind if they should happen to run into trouble. Each woman also had a small vial of my semen in their kit for any first aid emergencies.

I had the women place a hand on me while I stood in the center of their group.

"Close your eyes and don't open them or even peek unless you want to experience some severe vertigo and be too sick to continue on." I told the 10 women.

Patricia and Claire rolled their eyes at me.

Everyone closed their eyes and we teleported to the Canyon de Chile, in Arizona.

Immediately, Patricia Gales and Claire Bunting fell down and began to vomit uncontrollably.

"Leave them!" I told the others and we began the 1/2 mile walk to the Caves.

We arrived there in short order and 2 women surveyed the 2 caves.

Cave #1 went in about a hundred feet and the researchers were stopped by a significant gap that they were unable to traverse. So Cave #2 was the one we decided to explore.

"Okay. Listen up. We are going to explore this 2nd cave but it is certain to be fraught with danger, so take it slow. If you find something unusual, document it in your notebook and take a photo. Do not explore any area on your own. You each have a buddy so utilize each other and do your best not to get injured or killed." I told them and off we went and entered the Cave.

****

I could have gone in first, but Rebecca warned me not to be macho and brave.

"Let the researchers go in first my king. They are expendable, you are not!" She cautioned me.

It was good advice, so I listened to her.

The cave narrowed as we entered it. It then branched into several tunnels. By that point Patricia and Claire had caught up to us and I sent them into one of the branches together.

I stayed back and surveyed everyone's mind.

It was much cooler in here than the outside. The 4 researchers with me set up a base of operations and I noticed that each woman did her best to flirt with me.

12