The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's paying off. You're getting quite curvy. I'm tempted to bring out the hourglass figure," Samantha said.

Rachel tilted her head. "You're the sculptor, and I'm just the stone. Plus, at some point, I won't have to worry about covering up the padding."

"The creative potential of that! You can take the dress off, carefully. If you want the truth, that night at the restaurant, I noticed you. I overheard the couple next to me pointing you out, 'Who's that girl with Levant?' Then I spotted my dress. Charlie had bought it, and I was thinking how good it looked on you," Samantha said.

"Yeah, Charlie is the Dr. Frankenstein to my monster, and you are the kite flying high in the storm, bringing surges of electricity down to bring it to life," Rachel added. She had been to another poetry gig, and it inspired her at times

Samantha looked up. "Is that who you think you are? A monster?"

"I feel like I've been made out of parts of other women Charlie has known. Bits of poorly remembered other women sewn together. She's been giving me lessons on how to be a girl. She feels more like a mother sometimes. Its like she's determined to make me more feminine, like sometimes we stand on the mezzanine and spot desirable men to ogle over. "

"You shouldn't do Charlie's 'how-to girl' lessons," Samantha said, writing down another measurement.

"Why?" Rachel said.

Samantha looked up. "You just shouldn't. They are not you."

"Do you mind what Charlie and I get up to?" Rachel said.

"Of course not." Samatha said firmly.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
MilllMilll6 months ago

we all know that psychologists and psychiatrists are liars and manipulators anyway but levant is manipulating this 1 as well.

Thanks for this book Rachel

Mil

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This installment was easily 5 stars. Love the characters, their development and can't wait for the next installment.

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

I can imagine the excitement as episodes arrived from England. Although it's not used enough now, it's a wonderful device that introduces almost unbearable tension for the reader. When the story is well-told the story becomes agony until the next installment. (I'm glad Herman Melville didn't use it for "Moby Dick," especially the sections where Queequeg and Ishmael meet. Those sections are a touching representation of the deep bond between the South Pacific citizen and the white, Protestant neophyte. It's also hilarious, too. Melville was such a subtle observer of those homoerotic sequences in his books, something like "Billy Budd, a sailor") But I didn't know "The Right Stuff" was published in serial form. That explains the format of the movie.

In answer to "readers like me," please use my input simply as reflection and use your own insights for plot and character. Your characters have taken on a life of their own and I wouldn't want to move them in directions they wouldn't want to go. I suppose it's like general relativity: the author can use Newtonian supposition of Euclidean geometry but although it's predictions are generally true, the best predictions will be wrong. Einstein used pseudo-Riemannian geometry and ended with accuracy. Hofstadter also spawned an artistic interest in M. C. Escher. Douglas Hofstadter's point is tha good writing is generated from hidden neurological processes. Your writing seems to be a piece of that human neurological puzzle.

And what would define a truly 'trans' book? I don't know except that it would involve a central character who is trans. That doesn't mean much. That definition alone is a problem: besides the self-designation of the person who is 'trans', it's a little shallow and using sex as a definition is a little trite.

In any case, please use your own instincts regarding Rachel, Charlie and the cast and crew in the book. I'm thoroughly delighted by reading it. (And the sexual episodes are thrilling as well!)

annika_unknownannika_unknown11 months ago

And you're a delight to talk with! Yeah, I'm known for my wisdom...until I do something stupid. Then reality catches up to me and I face the fact that I'm as human as nearly everyone else!

You're comments are wonderful salve. Thank you. I wish I could bottle those comments and inhale them when needed! The word for that type of inhalation is insufflation and although it's often used in reference to breathing in a drug, it can be used for inhaling in other ways such as medicine. Anyway, I wish I could "insufflate" your wonderful words.

Charlie is complex. Most of us don't have her type of complexity. In her case those disparate bits come together in such an entrancing way and although I wonder if she's always truthful about her "backstory," it really doesn't matter. That's why Rachel would be foolish to ignore her and try to deepen a relationship with Levant. Charlie, in Rachel's experience, is far more intriguing than Levant. Although there's no mention of LGBTQ between Rachel and Charlie, the physical, sexual experience between the two appears to have just happened. And that's the way it's supposed to happen and why gender should be less a roadblock to relationships. When CIS males and CIS females "have sex" there's often too many hidden issues, issues that are never resolved. Those of us who are human probably ask too many questions, seeking too many answers. We're probably designed for Philosophy 340 classes rather than the intimacy most of want.

So if I do stupid things at times, Charlie's intelligence can argue her out of moral blunders. She's human, after all, and as a character out of the author's imagination but still a product of his/her/their life, she's fascinating. At least in this story, she's more fascinating and intriguing than Levant, at least in my perception.

rachepriceracheprice12 months agoAuthor

Thanks @annika_unknown. The way the story progresses from point A to point B is the delightful torture found in the best stories, certainly my favorites. I'm quite similar to you in that certain chapters of other people's books linger delightfully in the mind. This is what I appreciate on this and similar sites, where a chapter or so is released every week. It's akin to watching a favorite TV series and having a few days to contemplate what transpired. For me, a good book is undoubtedly one that, like a paper print book, resembles a boxed set.

I draw inspiration from serial writers like Charles Dickens, who released books such as "Nicholas Nickleby" on a monthly chapter basis. People would gather at the docks in New York when the next chapter of "The Old Curiosity Shop" was due, eagerly awaiting the latest installment from England. The phrase "Is Little Nell dead?" became a common question posed by anxious readers. When you reread these works with this knowledge, you can perceive the shifts and sometimes even anticipate them. Tom Wolfe's "The Right Stuff" was serialized in a magazine, and once again, you can discern the edges.

The significant difference with this format is the input from readers like yourself. I have already received challenges regarding whether this is truly a 'trans' book, as if it were, Levant and Rachel would negotiate a long-term functional relationship. This is a valid point and definitely a valuable idea for a future book. Currently, tempestuous relationships made for more fun read ( and writing).

So yes, I have a few chapters at hand and know what will happen next, but beyond the horizon, things can shift as I gain insights into my own characters. I won't necessarily do what people suggest, but I can respond to the nuances and insights these comments bring.

A new chapter is in the review pipe and should be out soon. Meanwhile Rachel has a party to organise.

Thanks again.

Rache

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Feminized by Girlfriend A curious boyfriend gets feminized by his girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becoming My Sister Pt. 01 A boy's obsession with his sister changes his life forever.in Transgender & Crossdressers
How I Became a Sissy Ch. 01 The story about how I became a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Boyfriend Turned Girlfriend Ashley turns Matt into Maddie for the first time.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Made Into His Girl Luke is tricked into chastity by Sissy and her brother Jake.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories