The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 23

Story Info
Hunter comes to arrest Levant. Rachel must hide her secret.
8.7k words
4.65
3k
13

Part 23 of the 44 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Rachel had hardly slept. During the night, Levant had put his hand on her, and she had frozen. The idea of sleeping with Levant on a regular basis was going to be tiring. It was fortunate that he still travelled ferociously for work. The bright morning sun glinted on the calm ocean surrounding the Asylum and its estates.

There was a slow ease to the building as it recovered from being pimped to the great and the good. While it did the internet groaned under the weight of posts about what a fabulous night had passed. The selfies alone outnumbered the books in the Library of Congress. Those who had not attended felt themselves both outdone and outnumbered. Not since the days of Gatsby had a party been the centre of such, chatter, carefree indulgence and notoriety.

The staff were cleaning up after the party, and their eyes tracked Rachel's casual catwalk through the garden. She had slept with Levant, but the staff expected that she might have really slept with him. That morning the sheets would be changed and the cleaning staff could pore over them and deduce what they could. Rachel didn't care. What she did care about was walking into the main kitchen and seeing two in fellatio with each other. She was getting used to it but turned straight around and walked outside hungry. As she walked she talked on the phone.

"Look, I know it feels like I have you on speed dial, but I promise I haven't...." Rachel said, smelling the herbs. "Yes, that's right, results. I'm just surprised you say I'm that hungry for dick, are you sure I'm that far? I mean, that anal probe was quite cold. OK, I know it's not you saying it; the dials and stuff say it. Just... it just feels they are wrong...Well, I don't think I'm in denial about it... Yeah, we did sleep together... no we didn't. We just talked about his first wife. No. Look, I was wondering If we could have another session. Well, I was up most of the night. Then I did crash out early in the morning. The weird thing was dreamt I was bent over the kitchen island, I'm in a white dress, and Douglas was in a morning suit. He's slamming my ass from behind. I started to cum when I woke up...yeah I do know what it means. It means I came in on a couple of builders doing it at the same spot a week ago. I mean, it's twenty-three thousand dollars of Italian marble, and I have to cook on it. Do these people have no standards? What I want to know is, what is with the White dress?... So you think my subconscious is telling me to marry Douglas?... Oh so my subconscious feels married to him... I just hope my subconscious had a good honeymoon. Okay, well anyway I want to get another session in or bring the next one forward... OK. Why am I worried, nothing... Okay, I woke up with a real boner on, and my nipples felt hard as rocks..yes...yes.. okay... I know. Stop thinking.. thanks. Bye!!"

With that, she turned the corner to the poolside area. In the distance, she heard the pong of tennis rackets.

Levant had ordered a huge breakfast spread next to the swimming pool. A few people, including the Governor, had stayed over in the guest rooms. Some had stayed for breakfast, while others drifted away.

During breakfast, Rachel watched in the distance as the guard dogs were swapped over. She had gotten to know them and even fed them. None were quite as good as Butcher, but a girl needed a friend. The Governor had been impressed with the security and privacy and made noises like Levant should offer to let him host meetings there. Levant said Rachel needed privacy, but he would think about it.

The guests sat on large recliners, solving the world's problems. By lunch, everyone had gratefully gone home to nurse their hangovers. Rachel changed into a swimsuit, which sounded easy, but the small of her back needed a good smear of makeup. Levant didn't like Denver's Celtic sun tattoo, so it had to be hidden behind a great deal of foundation.

"What do you think? Pool ready?" Rachel said, coming out after changing. Her pout was extenuated by large dark sunglasses and a wide-brimmed straw hat. She was wearing a swimsuit that showed quite a lot of flesh. She didn't need the silicone pads for her breasts, hips, and ass anymore. Seven months of hormones and exercise had replaced them all. Her round sculpted butt crack looked provocative as it was enticing.

Levant smiled, looked pleased, and stared at Rachel's smooth crotch. "How are you doing it?" he asked. He normally didn't acknowledge Denver's flesh.

"Tape is good if I don't swim," Rachel explained, getting down on the recliner next to him. The bar boy came over with a drink for her. The sea air and call of gulls added the sun's relaxing massage.

"Lucy said you disappeared last night during the party," Levant complained as he sunned himself, showing off his firm abs. His tone was delicate, and the packet of Advil was next to the glass beside him.

"You know why, don't you?" Rachel said. "One of the waiters. I recognized him as an old friend from school. A guy called Jimmy. I think he was moonlighting on the service team. I was petrified he would recognize me and clock me, so I spent most of the party avoiding him."

Levant asked, "Clock?"

"It's a trans term. It means being recognized as a Ma..not the person you're presenting to be," Rachel explained.

"Oh, I thought I saw you with that detective," Levant said.

Levant had his back to Rachel, so she didn't know what he was up to.

"Wait, I haven't gotten to the good part," Rachel said, rolling over to face Levant. "So I'm mingling, talking to everyone. By the way, everyone loves the Asylum. However, some of the wives are quite cold towards me. I think they see me as a gold digger or something. It would be amusing if they discovered the truth. Anyway, Jimmy keeps approaching me wherever I stand, with champagne in hand."

"Did he ask you any questions?" Levant asked, sounding slightly cold.

"Jimmy? No," Rachel replied, putting her finger to her chin. "Oh, that reminds me, Samantha and Kate wants to go shopping with me. Also, someone from the Elle Decor, California Home + Design and someone else from Dell wants to do an interview and photograph the house."

"What did you say?" Levant inquired.

"I told them I would speak to the boss, and if Lucy wasn't available, I would come and talk to you. Anyway, I haven't gotten to the best part. Eventually, Jimmy approaches me when I'm alone, clearly trying to corner me. My heart is pounding at this point. So he walks up, looks at me, and says, 'His sister is a big fan. She follows me on everything. It would be a great privilege if he could ask for a selfie with me.' So I say yes. He even puts his arm around me. I sat next to this guy for over four years at school, and he still doesn't recognize me."

"Well, that's good," Levant said. "Hunter is a bad man, a very bad man. He works for the FBI. Such a sad man, so sad. His wife died in a fire at one of my hotels. He blames me. People like to blame me for everything, so I ignore it. Charlie says he hangs around the Thornbury in his spare time, so don't talk to him."

"Sure. I've collected a few stalkers, believe me. Whatever he wants, he's never getting it. I just hope your fake ID is good enough for me. I noticed you were talking to Volk most of the night. Everything okay?" Rachel said, lying back.

Levant rolled over on the sunbed. "Yeah, there's another test of Project Zeitgeist in Italy. Then a meeting of the entire investor corp in Qatar."

It didn't take a genius to guess that this was the kind of information Hunter would kill for. Rachel's inner minx flickered. It would be nice to present this to Hunter's wonderful eyes.

"Italy sounds nice. Whereabouts? Can I come?" Rachel asked. The sun was shining, and in the pool's protection, the air was warm and relaxing. The sea breeze added to the relaxation.

"Venice," Levant said, still keeping his eyes closed. "But it's after the end of your contract."

Rachel sat up on the sunbed. "How long after?"

"Fortnight," Levant replied.

"Well, for somewhere like Venice and Qatar, I could extend the contract as it stands for a couple of weeks," Rachel said, smiling across the gap between the loungers.

"Contractually, it's a month. It takes a while to reschedule the operations. I was wondering what you thought about extending the contract for another year, maybe?" Levant said earnestly. "I love you so desperately that the end of the contract feels like my impending death."

Rachel sat up slightly and applied some sun cream. "Look, we want different things. The longer we extend the contract, the less time I have before university to go back to being... what I was before."

Levant sat up on the bed. "You know I said you can go to university as Rachel. I could send you to the best universities. Name it: Harvard, Princeton, Yale."

"MIT?" Rachel added.

Levant paused and nodded. "Even that. Do they accept women? But sure,"

"Your way. After four years, Rachel, not Denver, ends up with a degree," Rachel said. "Then what? We still haven't gotten over the fact that neither of us is gay. Our body parts don't match. Would you get that much pleasure from grabbing my dick and jerking me off?"

"Grabbing Denver's dick," Levant corrected.

"You see, you won't even think about it. I understand that because I feel the same way," Rachel continued. "I'm sorry. This is great fun. The best fun I've ever had. But... we can never be together long-term, you know that."

In truth, Rachel might be able to jerk him off. The house staff talked about it enough. She had accidentally caught the stable boys doing it and far worse. They had invited her to watch, and she had invited them to get back to work. Mostly Denver's erection problems had ended up with Rachel licking Charlie out, so she felt far more in the grey area. Rachel quite eagerly played the call girl in Charlie's carnal pantomimes. Rachel would regularly lift her skits for the promise of William or the French dildo called Guillaume's attention. With Charlie, Rachel had been taken in every room conceivable, she looked forward to bending over for Charlie, it was the only way she could really cum.

Rachel had regularly given 'Charles' a hand job on Richard and thought if pushed, she could do it for Levant. The key problem of living with Levant would be a loveless relationship. Denver missed seeing his mom, his family, and college--his life beckoned. The occasional phone call was not enough. Doing anything physical with Levant would only encourage him to continue. She had witnessed his temper and heard him do much worse. She knew he could be extremely spiteful. It was a weird world even a hand job could lead to the huge hill of peas they lived on collapse.

"Cinnamon. The next logical step would be gender reassignment surgery," Levant said.

Rachel took a deep breath. "So your solution is for Denver's genitals to end up burning in some hospital incinerator somewhere, just so you can have a hole to screw?"

"You would learn to enjoy it," Levant said, promisingly. During one of the breast implant interviews, she was shown a video. With just the right surgery, parts could be remixed and orgasm attained. Mimi and Glenda had bragged about it.

Rachel made a face and stuck her tongue out.

"Cinnamon, I've seen the dildo and the harness in Charlie's room, so don't say it can't be done or enjoyed. We could try something together, you, me, and Charlie, if you want. Test it out a few times before fully committing. By the way, I think I've been very tolerant of your affairs. Many men wouldn't be. It really hurts to know you're with someone else, but I forgo it because it helps you gain more experience." Levant paused. "If you loved me even a fraction of how much I love you, we would have gone to the clinic months ago. You were the same with the breast implants. You were so worried beforehand, but now you're perfectly fine with them

"I was worried because while I was unconscious, I thought you would do that nose job at the same time," Rachel said.

Levant looked exasperated. "You would have looked great, and it was also reversible, like I said."

Rachel looked up. "It wasn't in the contract. Stick to the point. What if I wanted kids?"

Levant rolled over.

Rachel became transfixed by his powerful jawline and intense eyes.

"What makes you think I don't? There are lots of infertile couples these days. You already have a deposit in a sperm bank. Yes, I know Mimi told Charlie. Look, Cinnamon we could get a supermodel to donate an egg. You walk around with a pillow stuffed up your front while the surrogate does her job. After that, well, I hate breast feeding anyway, so we have a wet nurse and a staff of highly trained professionals to help raise them."

"Them," Rachel said, guessing that Levant didn't mean gender-neutral pronouns but children plural.

Levant sat up, resting on one arm looked over. "Think about it. Your kids, our kids, would have the best start in life. The best schools, the best universities, the best circle of friends. They would want for nothing, have the best opportunities, and never have to worry about money again. They would become part of one of the most prominent families in America. One of them could even become the President--it's an achievable goal. Now, compare that to what Denver has to offer: a dead-end job. He'll struggle to find a partner and might end up settling for some plus-sized Vermont house frau with a face like a horse having a bad shit. What kind of family? What kind of legacy would that be? Don't spend the rest of your life regretting what could have been."

Levant finished and turned his broad chest and slim hips away from Rachel, lying on his back to sunbathe from the other side.

Rachel was taken aback. Levant began monologuing just as things were about to explode. For some reason, Rachel recalled the flight to Paris. She had felt scared because it was a leap into the unknown. There was an excitement in being in a country where she knew no one. If she was discovered, there would be no way for it to trace back home. So, in a way, she felt like she was flying toward freedom. However, she was flying under Rachel's passport, using Levant's money and wearing Levant's clothes. She was completely reliant on Levant to return home. If he abandoned her in France, she would be utterly stranded, unable to even speak French. Thus, she felt immersed like a deep-sea diver in a strange world, kept alive by a very tenuous and deliberate umbilical cord--a cord firmly held by Levant. She knew she would have to behave exceptionally well during her time there.

Levant had brought up the idea of a reversible nose job repeatedly, making it difficult to refuse. Inwardly, Rachel agreed that her nose was slightly too big, and a button nose would be cute. However, this was Denver's nose on loan.

Then Rachel pondered Levant's comment about Denver's future. How could he possibly know that? Suddenly, the dam of her memory broke, and she recalled Charlie's quote about Levant's tendency to seek extreme and elaborate revenge against those who offended him. It was entirely possible, and given Levant's character, quite likely, that he would meddle with Denver's life as much as he could. Levant would likely derive euphoric pleasure from dismantling whatever Denver had built. He would grin like a child with a magnifying glass next to a colony of ants. Rachel remembered how she had to grovel on the first night just to fulfill Levant's initial expectations. Now that he had purchased an entire multimillion-dollar home, how much money would he be willing to spend to ensure Denver lived a life of complete failure?

Rachel realized she had two options: to live a miserable life as Denver or an enviable one as Rachel. If family was important, the logical conclusion was to accept Levant's offer, even if it would be loveless or at least partially loveless. The problem was that Rachel felt nothing for Levant. Dr. Cooper had suggested that she might be unconsciously showing affection for Levant, hoping that it would grow over time. Did Charlie love Denver? There was a stronger chance that she had feelings for Rachel. Could Charlie end things with Logan? It seemed unlikely.

"I must really be a woman if I'm starting to worry about a loveless marriage," Rachel thought to her self. She took a deep breath and focused on the bigger picture. She was doing this for Hunter and his large hands. Levant was involved in something peculiar, and she needed time to uncover the truth about Project Zeitgeist.

"I don't love you yet," Rachel said diplomatically. "But you know, marriages go in and out of love. My mom said it's not all 'happily ever after.' They can be work. Perhaps we can start with that... So yeah, let's try a threesome with Charlie. I can't guarantee I won't gag, but I'll give it a try. You're quite large, so I would need a series of dilators to gradually stretch me to the right size for you. I guess I could try a hand job, may be even a blow job, you know just to see if they were right for you."

She paused, already regretting what she had said. She realized she would have to sacrifice so much of who she was for this to work. Was it a good idea? Levant remained silent.

"Douglas?" Rachel said quietly.

Her question was met with a gentle snore coming from the other sunbed. Rachel decided to stop while she was ahead.

*************

The next morning, Rachel had plans to visit Samantha, the hairdresser, and then meet Hunter in the afternoon. In the morning, after her workout, she indulged in some well-deserved gaming, reveling in the blissful aftermath. Clad in a tight strapless tube dress crafted from white pleather, one of Samantha's creations, Rachel exuded a tantalizing allure. The daring design featured a daring one-inch transparent gap at the center, plunging below the neckline, teasingly showcasing her décolletage. To accentuate her shapely legs, she adorned herself with delectable Gucci tights that had the potential to drive Samantha and quite possibly Hunter to the brink of madness. Completing the ensemble were a pair of patent Christian Louboutin So Kate Suola stiletto pumps, resplendent enough to make even the most devout priest momentarily forget his vows. Normally these thousand dollars glamorous shoes were typically reserved for special evening affairs. Today Rachel for reasons unknown, wanted to make a lasting impression as she entered the esteemed Elan Hair Salon on Sutter St and possibly someone else.

Rachel was staring at her huge PC screen when she glanced up. She had discovered an online tutorial about programming in Python and had followed the instructions with very little success. She was determined to pursue this, partly to create her own games and partly because she wanted to be prepared for a computing major at university. She had been smart enough to include a clause in the contract regarding Levant covering fees in case she missed the start of the term due to penalties. At the time, she believed she was being exceptionally clever.

Rachel had quickly realized that for several hours a day, the window with a view of the sea acted as a mirror. From this spot, she could see people approaching from the terrace outside the main auditorium, which they referred to as the living room.

In the glass wall, Rachel could see the tall figure of Douglas walking through the arboretum, accompanied by the tiny figure of Lucy running beside him. She was practically jogging next to him, clearly trying to tell him something, which Douglas was partially ignoring. Without any particular reason, Rachel hid the program and quickly switched to the current state of Eve Online and checked the status of a massive battle that was brewing.

Rachel pulled her stiletto pumps on, saved and got up smiling. Rachel wore heels so often that she felt a little too short, timid, and apprehensive in flats. Peter, her personal trainer, exploited that relentlessly in the gym to bully her into finishing the reps. She wore high heels so much her walk felt unnatural in anything under two inches now. That little boost of height and self-confidence would be something she would always regret when Denver returned. Loosing her massive shoe collection was be her number one loss of going back. Well after all her wonderful friends.