The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel felt pleased. He called her Cinnamon. He must be softening if he used his pet name.

"I was a bad girl. I'm sorry, but now I feel... ready," Rachel said.

Her stomach twisted. The prospect of having to repeat that for Levant was about as pleasant as the idea of eating cake made from worms and spiders. She would do it. She would do it so Hunter would be safe.

Levant leaned back. "I know someone in the State Department," he said. "I'll get him recalled. We can think of this as a training exercise. False alarm."

While he spoke, Rachel undid his belt and, biting her lip, let his trousers fall to the floor.

She then pulled his underwear down and began to run her shining index finger over the length of his member. Levant's member quivered at the attention.

"Oh yes that's good" Levant said appreciatively at the attention.

"Your dick is so huge" Rachel began. Charlie used to say that. Rachel wondered if anyone actually believed anyone saying that.

In Levant's case it was true. When she looked, which she tried not to her own tool was small by comparison. Her own balls were the size of grapes now. Rachel looked down and found her self imagining his dick going up her back side. Shocked she tried to think of something else. Hunter's dick had looked a little wider. There was something which seemed more inviting on Hunter's dick. She just felt drawn to go down on it. She wrap her lips around it.

Slowly massaging Levant's dick she navigated him to the bed and pushed him over.

Rachel again unsure of what to do, got onto the bed and straddled his stomach, facing away. His dick now emerged between her knees. This seemed more familiar. Rachel kept stroking then turned to holding and rodding slowly at first.

"Yeah that's good," Levant said looking over.

Rachel squeezed his bulb and began pushing it. Levant's dick started to engorge.

"Speak to me like lover's do," Rachel said looking back over her softly quoting one of her own poetic fragments.

Levant's member began to get more inflated. As it grew Rachel realised it wasn't that much different from Denver's dick. She held the dick just below the helmet. She was partly grossed out by this and tried to think of her own dick under anesthetic. She stepped up the speed a little.

"Oh nice," Levant said. "Shit your ass is fucking amazing."

Rachel lent back on one hand and began to wonder why people didn't use both hands. Sitting up She started to stroke Levant's balls.

Levant's jack got hard enough to handle more firmly.

"Shit that's absolutely perfect" Levant said "you know exactly what to do."

'Surprise' Rachel thought to her self.

She experimented holding her palm against the helmet and then pump the lower half. She speeded up slightly.

"Perfect" Levant said "oh slightly faster."

He reached up and unzipped her dress. It fell down, leaving only her lacy bra on.

"Relax, Just let me drive" Rachel said in a sultry voice. She deliberately tighted her grip to make him suffer. At this she noticed he was already having little bit of pre-cum. She looked down. These were expensive sheets. If he came now it would get on the sheets.

Rachel formed a ring with her fingers and began to pump down the entire length of his dick. Levant almost moaned. In return Rachel flicked the top of his hood with her index finger.

"Ow!" Levant said. He flinched and this clearly hurt. Then Rachel began pumping faster.

"Oh Fuck" Levant said enjoying him self.

Rachel kept going. She slowed down to push things out again. Then speeded up with a new motion.

"Why are my legs wet?" Levant said.

"I don't know" Rachel said.

Levant was producing more precum, Rachel used this as a lubricant. She had an evil idea. With her middle finger she stroked the tip of Levant's dick she made a big show of it. Then turning back so he could see she lifted her hand up and then made a sexy show of licking her index finger.

"Um salted caramel, my favourite " Rachel said. She was being generous it smelt like rotting fish.

"Oh fuck." Levant said his breathing getting harder and harder.

Rachel thought she had been edging him to much and began to increase her pumping.

"Shit" she lied "your dick is so huge."

She was thinking of saying 'bigger than mine' but thought better of it.

She bent down and wrapped her ruby red lips around Levant's hosepipe.

"Oh crap" Levant nearly shouted. Rachel had anticipated this. She bent over his erupting pipe and before she could move got a face full.. A few seconds later a few second spurts finished.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Levant said panting. He erupted like a broken main for a moment. He calmed down and the breathing relaxed with it.

"Fuck....... fuck That was the best jacking off I've ever had." Levant said.

Rachel's mind divided, firstly she thought that would make a huge amount of sense. Only women would have done that before. Then she thought she was an idiot as he would come back for more. Apart from the cum Rachel felt the gag factor was low. The gloves helped, it felt like an operation. It had not been as awful as she expected. Then she felt slightly sick. She told herself that Lucy's plan would win out. He would get bored, ditch her like last years fashions. He would honour the contract, he was that kind of guy.

Rachel put the bottle back to the table and tried not to move.

"Your seed its like fucking all over the place." Rachel lied "it's like a dam broke loose in here."

Rachel then fell back on the bed next to Levant and he put her arm around her. He seemed happy, and she felt weirdly happy he was pleased. Perhaps it was the end of the tension leading up to it, but she was more relaxed.

She continued gently stroking his rod.

"That was sublime. Feel free to taste my cum. Women tell me it tastes great." Levant said his panting declining.

"I tried some remember? reminded me of caviar" Rachel lied.

Levant's eyes had already half closed.

Rachel held him for a moment.

Levant was asleep, and finally, Rachel was alone. She looked on his legs where she had been sitting. There was a gloss to his thighs. A quick check of her own plumbing showed that she was the source.

She felt like crying, so she took deep breaths. Then she pulled her knees up to her chin and wrapped her latex-clad arms around her stocking-clad legs.

Now she had done it to save Hunter's life. She couldn't retract the offer without looking suspicious. The dam had broken now; she might as well accept that she was gay. Well, perhaps if she didn't let him fuck her up the rear cunt then there was some sliver of dignity left for Denver. If she defined that, then perhaps there was a sliver of difference between her and the rent boys that Denver and a gang of boys had once thrown empty cans at after school. Perhaps Dr Cooper was right after all She had got hard for Peter when she couldn't for Charlie. As Dr Cooper said - 'our bodies tell us what our brains deny.'.

Initially, she found herself looking over to the wardrobe with the luggage in it. Buried in there was Charlie's French dildo. She needed the sense of relief it promised. After all if she were gay or trans then she might as well enjoy it without the guilt of letting the side down.

Rachel wondered about herself. She found herself feeling weirdly pleased she had managed to make Nathan cum. She had been so wet when she did so. There was a sense of profound satisfaction in it, as if the two of them had become much closer. She could imagine them together, him off fighting crime all day. She could be one of those YouTube influencers, testing out cosmetics products and recording tutorials on how to achieve different looks. There would be an authenticity to Hunter's work that Levant would never have. Telling Hunter would be a huge hurdle, but at least Levant knew, and while he didn't like it, he tolerated it and loved her anyway. Hunter wanted kids, she wanted kids. Could they afford IVF and a surrogate on FBI wages?

Just for that moment, Rachel didn't want to go back to being Denver anymore. She felt she had finally embraced her womanhood. Levant would quickly arrange a trip to the Unicorn. She would recover, let her mother recover, break up with Levant, leave, and then one morning, she would show up at Hunter's doorstep holding a suitcase and beaming a shy smile. She would just have to cut off contact with her family and friends. It seemed to be a bigger price than Denver's balls now.

Reality began to sink in. Levant wasn't who she thought he was. Levant was going to watch her like a vulture from now on. If he was ready to kill an FBI agent, what else was he capable of doing to get what he wanted? Charlie always showed up after Levant's visits. How much did she know? Was Dr. Cooper involved in this as well? If he was willing to cheat to get someone elected, was he willing to cheat to get her? Perhaps Hunter was right all along; Levant was dangerous.

Lucy's plan was still a good one, especially now. Be the perfect kept girl. If Cooper was spying on her, even if it was just a bug in his office, then use it against Levant. Make him think he had won. If she was lucky, he would let her go. In the worst case, he would believe the excuse of Hunter being just a casual fling. She would gather more evidence for Hunter. The sooner Levant was in jail the better.

If the Levant empire collapsed as she left, then all the better. She had an image of herself striding out of the Thornbury, flicking a match behind, and not turning back as the gasoline soaked building caught fire.

__________________________________________________________

Satin stain

"How do you feel now?" Dr. Cooper asked during the Skype call a couple of days later. Rachel had told him the whole story, including the events with Levant. She didn't mention the true reason for seeing Hunter; she said he was just collateral cock. Rachel was in the Presidential suite at the Visachi hotel. The views of the lake now seemed somehow less spectacular, possibly something to do with Jerry standing outside guarding the door. She couldn't leave without effectively getting permission from Levant. One of the personal security guards was normally inside with her every second of every hour. This was her first private hour. Rachel was in full damage limitation mode and not arguing.

"If I can be truthful, I must admit I feel wonderful," Rachel said, moving around the apartment. "It's like this weight has been lifted off my chest. I didn't realize how... I guess repressed I felt."

"Right," Dr. Cooper said.

Trapped in the suite, Rachel had decided to torment the guards and lift her sprits up by watching endless romances. She wanted to add to it by chilling before limitless gay porn films, but it was illegal in the country. She found herself playing games less and browsing fashion magazines more. Each turn of the page revealed a kaleidoscope of vibrant colors, enticing her into a world brimming with sartorial possibilities. The makeup locally was different, so she spent more time experimenting with new looks. She spent hours in experimentation, meticulously adorning her face with novel shades and daring combinations, becoming both artist and canvas She would wear her hair in different ways just for the sake of it. Whatever she did, she made sure she paraded it before Lucy.

Selfishly her confinement was made less dreary by the regular use of the French dildo on herself. It seemed pointless now that she was officially gay to ration her self to the occasional guilty pleasure. The sensation of its studs moving in and out, penetrating her delicate sphincter, had overtaken the buzzing of the tip as the rockfall that started her girl climax. Higher doses of HRT had reduced Denver's member into the world's largest skin tag. Peter naturally would not now touch her, she could feel his hand linger on her ass sometimes, but he was always busy. You couldn't blame someone who's favourite hobby was breathing.

"It was a truly liberating moment," Rachel said, moving to the other side of the room from the computer. "I mean, I feel guilty for involving that man, whatever he was called. It was a genuine mistake on my part. I think Douglas is pleased with the result, and I hope he will get over it."

The supply of lubricant for the dildo was getting low and new supplies would be impossible to find. The knowledge she could kneel down, put the French dildo in the right place and push her rear against the bathroom wall and cum three or four times in a long train of climaxes was suductive. If she found herself thinking about Hunter when she did that it would stop. So she imagined Samantha. If the cleaner found the dents of her stiletto heels on the wall they did not clock what truly made them.

She particularly tried not to think of Hunter when she practised fellatio on a banana. Charlie then Mimi had talked her through some tips remotely. The dam was now broken, and a tidal wave of hand jobs blowjobs for Levant was the only thing which seemed to calm his suspicions and silence his snide remarks. The only problem was that she couldn't really practice deep-throating without a dildo of the right size and consistency. It was harder than people made out, and finding one locally was not a possiblity. Levant would have to wait until they got back to the US before she mastered that, and perhaps it was a good thing. Like the prosthesis pants, it was useful to have something in reserve over the next eighteen months.

"So these experiences weren't as big of a block as you had thought?"

Rachel gazed at herself on the small screen. "Absolutely," she continued enthusiastically. "Once again, it was a bigger block than I had anticipated. Initially, I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. I lay there, pondering what a fool I had been. It's strange how you build something up so much in your mind, only to discover that it's not what it seems. Oh, how peculiar--I suppose I'm unraveling my true self. Finally, I'm embracing the genuine me."

"I see." The disembodied, voice came.

"Oh I have a question" Rachel began "Oh something I wanted to know. Douglas.... Well you're my therapist so you won't blab, but wow he has a shot like a stallion. I know this sounds gross but I could feel him cum hard. I'm getting off the point, aren't I? So yesterday, I'm giving Douglas this blow job. He had just taken me on this fabulous camel ride into the desert. Then we stopped and drank tea in this re-creation of a Bedouin camp. That morning, we went around the Mall of Qatar. That place puts even American shopping malls in the shade, believe me. I just had to get some shoes; they were simply divine. Now, where was I? Ah, yes. So, we finished the camel ride at the Bedouin camp late in the day. That's when I decided to express my gratitude. His dick is massive, like I need a bigger mouth. Now when Douglas, you know, came, I thought I kind of orgasmed too but afterwards, my head was so full of imagining me on my stomach and him taking me from behind that I thought it was like an empathy thing. Anyway, I checked my briefs and I'm wet with cum. You know I hadn't managed to you know do much with Charlie for a while. That's why I felt guilty and let her peg me. So my question is, can I cum while being just, how to put it.... being Face fucked?"

The shoes from the Mall were so elegant, refined, and hideously expensive. Levant had patiently gone into one fashion store after another, to the point where any girl would have gladly rewarded him with a one-handed thank you in the back seat of the Land Rover.

In truth, the ride, the experience of stroking the hawk, and the indulgence in exotic tea at the Bedouin camp, while reclining on carpets on the sand and witnessing the breathtaking sunset, were overwhelmingly romantic, that even Jerry would have given Douglas a blow job, and Rachel had been closer.

"It's not Rachel" Cooper said. "Its not unknown for trans-women to experience soft ejaculation. it's called a satin stain remember?"

"Oh," Rachel said, "that's good. Actually, that's quite reassuring. So I'm quite enjoying lying there at night with him. It feels, you know, comforting? Not something I was expecting. You're breaking up..."

"I'll turn the video off," Cooper said.

"Maybe we should stop. I feel like quite a logjam has been passed, and a lot is moving downstream," Rachel added.

With her video turned off, she didn't have to try as hard to lie. Rachel was certain that Levant was eavesdropping on her conversations. She had been continuously lying to Dr. Cooper. The last few days had been consumed by intense sexual encounters with Levant. Levant had enjoyed it but Rachel's wrist became sore. Rachel felt like Levant's live in whore.

While Rachel spoke, she carried her laptop to the generous walk in wardrobe. The French dildo was flat and she needed the charger. They had hidden it pretty well as, like the gay porn it was illegal in Qatar.

Rachel's current strategy was to follow Lucy's original advice. Fuck him, fuck him sold until he got bored or had a heart attack, preferably both. Rachel was angry. She wanted to get even, but not risk her parents or worst still Hunter. Levant had been furious, but the near-constant stream of blow jobs and jerking off had a magical effect. It turned out that Rachel was quite talented with her hands, it was almost as if she knew exactly what she had to do to get him to cum. She would always praise the size of his dick, say it was too big for her hands. Did anyone really believe that? They had flown from Dubai to back to Doha, during the flight, she had him constantly hard. The anger in his eyes and his hurt child demeanour had eventually vaporised. He seemed like he had gone back to his old self.

With Levant in a good mood Rachel carefully avoided mentioning Hunter. So she had no idea of what happened to him. In stead she concentrated on being a super girlfriend and his live-in sex worker.

"Levant has a great body you know" Rachel continued unzipping another black bag "His stomach it's just perfect strong like, it could take a direct hit from a tank shell. His dick is massive. I'm so hungry for his dick. Its that bad?".

"Feeling of Intimacy with you loved one is perfectly normal" Cooper said.

Rachel had noticed some internal changes after the incident. She no longer felt stressed when Levant touched her. She would hold hands, kiss him, allow him to place his hand on her backside, play with his hair, and no longer felt inwardly nauseated by it. It felt casual and unremarkable. The act of giving him hand jobs had started to feel like she was performing some medical procedure.

For the serious stuff Levant liked having hand jobs and blow jobs in unlikely places. Backs seat of a limo was his favourite. Lucy had messed up some tickets, and Rachel had been the one who had fucked him back into being a human not a raging bull. Lucy owed Rachel and she hoped Lucy thought that to.

"Oh, did I show you this?" Rachel said to the doctor. She turned the screen back on and held up a gold necklace. "Douglas took me to a souk. They have all this amazing jewelry there. Fabulous stuff. The way they work gold here is amazing and look at the diamond. I mean it, I've never seen anything more wonderful in my life. Isn't it amazing? I really want to go back. I hope he takes me, but I'm not going to ask because Lucy thinks I'm just a gold digger. I don't mind how much this costs; it just looks and feels fabulous, you know. I believe I'm worth it, but I don't want to ask.

Rachel felt complete. If Levant was watching, hopefully, his ego was suitably stroked. If he took Rachel there again, then it was more likely he was listening.

Best of all, the contract still allowed her to keep the jewelry in the end. While it might not hold much value to him, it could mean better care, even a car, is Rachel returned to Denver. She knew just the people in the neighborhood who could fence the items and fetch a good price. For Rachel, melting it down would be the best option. The jewelry was all ugly and far too ornate. The occasional good piece was lost among the garish heap of trash. Charlie would never be caught dead wearing anything so blatantly gaudy. Rachel, on the other hand, was content to receive and wear any junk Levant bought. Rachel was going to embody the gold digger persona, and with each passing moment, Lucy would worsen and act as added pressure on Levant.