The Rite

Story Info
A Prelude to the Scholarship Series.
3.8k words
4.62
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided it was time he put up or shut up. The sex was great and, let me just say here - I am QUITE kinky. It kinda came with the scene I was into. Idolizing women like Siouxsie, Morticia, Elvira, Fairuza, Wynona... I didn't know whether I wanted to be them or fuck them. Sporting velvet, fishnets, buckles, zippers, spikes, leather, boots, collars, piercings, lace, corsets... it was all black black black from hair, to sugared lips, to finger tips.

Sometimes we played rough in the sack... spanking, choking, biting, pinching. But he wanted more. He would always beg me to sit on his face, to deny his orgasms, to force him to be naked, to lock him in cages, collars, and just completely objectify him. He also begged me to control his cash.

So I obliged. I mean, I got to cum. A LOT. And there is something delightful in having a naked man bring me my coffee in the morning after I make him go down on me. But the more we indulged, the more he would beg for. And he wouldn't stop talking about it. Ever.

So I decided I would see just how far I could take this. He would get everything he asked for. But on MY terms.

I already had him paying for my tuition. I already had him buy me a car and pay my bills. But there was more I could take. And more I WOULD take.

That's when I planned the getaway - had him pay for it, of course. Just the two of us. A private cabin, acres of land, tons or privacy. He really didn't know what he was in for.

When we arrived at the cabin, I jumped out of the car and told him to bring in the groceries and my bag. I walked around the property a bit to get the lay of the land. Not too far from the house, down the hill a ways it where I spotted the fire pit surrounded by large padded Adirondack chairs. Eyes growing wide, my heart rate ramped up, and I already needed to change my panties I was so wet. It was all coming together perfectly.

Putting the final touches on my plan, I headed inside. He was busying himself putting away all of the groceries. "Such a good boy" I said smiling warmly. He was always hungry for my praise and approval. And it only put him more under my thumb.

I left him to his duties and headed upstairs to the bedroom. The luggage was on the bed, waiting be unpacked.

"Oh servant boy" I sang, beckoning him to the bedroom as I got comfortable on the bed.

"Coming, Leila" he called back. "Oh no you won't" I giggled to myself as I heard his footsteps running across the house and up the stairs.

As soon as his appeared in the room, I didn't give him a moment to speak. "Unpack and set the room up for me, please." (Yeah, I know. "please"?! I was still trying this all on; I hadn't found my voice yet. But I would soon enough).

Wanting to be in my phone, I watched him open the suitcase and start putting my things away instead. My skirts and dresses hung, my shirts folded and put away, several pairs of boots arranged at the bottom of the closet, and my socks neatly tucked into a drawer.

He was getting to the bottom of the suitcase when he got to my bras and panties. Some full coverages, but most were small enough to barely be considered an eye patch. And even then, some of those were sheer. Same with the bras; most were see through. The skimpier the better. I know it drove him wild - and I could see the bulge in his pants while he was putting them away - but those garments turned ME on to no end. I felt so incredibly sexy and feminine in them. They were more for me than they were for him.

But what was really for me was the look on his face when he saw that was all that was in the bag. Before we left, I told him I would do the packing. And I DID. But I only packed MY clothes.

"Ummm... Lei... You said you would handle the packing. But I don't see anything for me in the bags."

With the biggest, wickedest smile I could muster, I lowered my sunglasses and winked at him and blew him a kiss. "That's the first surprise of this trip, love. I'll explain it all to you after dinner. Speaking of - why don't you be a dear and take care of that"

"But what am I..." he started to object, but I quickly shut that down.

Snapping, I commanded "Dinner, servant boy. Make it happen!" And pointed him back downstairs.

"Of course, Leila" he responded, swallowing the rest of his objection.

While he busied himself downstairs, I took the opportunity to take a luxurious shower. The cabin we rented had a stone shower room. All of the shower heads were basically waterfalls. It was like showering in a gotto in the woods... only with hot running water.

And, I bet you're hoping for a description of my naked body here and what I did with it in the shower. But if toy doesn't get to see me naked any more, neither do you. Suckers!

After the shower, I got dressed. I chose an outfit that would be the embodiment of the word 'tease'. Though I was on the shorter end, my curves more than made up for it. I pulled on some of the tiniest panties I brought with me - a black sting micro thong. I really wanted to feel sexy, feminine, and powerful tonight.

Over those, a set of black sharkies. The contrast of my snow white thighs and the netting drove, well, actually both of us wild. Gods I felt gorgeous already!

To complete the bottom, I pulled on an M-line skirt. The two slits in the front ran all the way up to the waistline. From the front, my legs more or less fully visible all the way down to the monster boots. The skirt was basically like a long loin cloth in the front with full coverage in the back. The poor boy didn't know what was going to hit him.

Up top, a black deep plunging cowl neck halter. No way to wear a bra with this. The tape would have to be enough to hold the shirt over my C-cups. The plunging neckline gave a peek of my decolletage and almost all the way down to my belly button. My cleavage prominently visible.

Letting my long, black hair down this evening draping my shoulders added just the extra level of tease. This guy would all but see me naked, without actually getting to see me naked. Peak distractibility. Peak arousal. Peak desperation. And peak submissiveness.

Now here'e where I have to tell you boys to stop touching yourselves. It's not just my toy's cock I control; it's yours, too. You're hard and you so very much to cum. But nuh-uh. Hands off. *wink/kiss*

I heard a fork drop, hitting a plate as I came down the stairs. I knew the outfit had already done its job. This poor boy was already powerless and the night hadn't even started yet. There's so much more power yet for him to surrender to me.

He set a lovely table. Plates and glasses of wine set for either of us at either end of the hand hewn, dark, wooden table. Candles set at either end and roses in the middle. I couldn't let his attention to detail go unrewarded.

I kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear "Thank you. But I don't recall telling you to set a plate for yourself." I could be a real bitch sometimes. And feeling his knees buckle almost made mine do the same. So, I took my seat.

"Blow that other candle out and stand here by my side" I instructed as I got comfortable. I adjusted my shirt just enough to get him to focus on my cleavage again instead of the absolute avalanche of unfairness I was about to unleash on him. The bulge in his pants told me he had no choice here but to obey.

So there he stood. By my side silently while I savored the juiciest, most perfectly cooked medium rare steak, cast iron brussels, and creamy parmesan risotto. The only noises piercing the scene were the slight noises of delight the meal elicited from me. That and the snap I gave him to refill the wine.

I could tell he must be just dripping in his shorts as he stood there just watching me enjoy the meal while his own went cold. There was a delicious little spot forming on the front of his pants. "Leak, baby, leak. That will be me the most you'll be getting for a loooooooong time" I chuckled to myself internally as I continued eating.

Finishing my meal, I dabbed my mouth clean and stood up. Sidling up next to him and pushing my chest out, accentuating my cleavage "hungry?" I asked in the most sultry voice I could muster.

His eyes focused completely on my bust, I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot about his now-cold meal in his response. A quivering "yes, Lei" was all he could start to muster. But before he could finish it, I put one finger over his lips.

"Shhh... shhhh... Goddess. From now on, it's Goddess. Understand?" I instructed, looking deep into his eyes. I don't know if he or I was more hypnotized at this point. Mey by the power I had over him. Or him by the power I had over him.

A tear rolling down his cheek "yes, Goddess" he replied. Ungph, did I love the sound of that. The first of many I would hear from his lips.

I walked down to the other end of the table. I could feel his eyes on butt as I sauntered down. "Hungry for me... or this plate of food?" I asked. The trepidation on his face was the sweetest dessert I could have asked for.

At least until I heard "You... Goddess" meekly escape his lips. This boy would give up ANYTHING to please me. I reallyliked that quality about him.

"Right choice" I said, picking up his plate.

Walking to him, I continued "but I need you to have your strength tonight" I instructed. I put the plate on the floor in front of him. "Eat and then meet me outside."

I waited at the back door until I saw him drop to floor and start eating before I walked out. This was going too well.

I gotten the fire roaring by the time he joined me. Big, bright, orange light lit me up making me look like the witch queen I always wanted to be. I was in my element out here. Trees, fire, stars, and submissive little boy toys.

"This is a big night for you" I informed him as he got closer to me and the fire. "During this trip, we'll really get to find out whether you really want all of those things you keep asking for. And you KNOW what I am talking about there... don't you, boy?"

Knees shaking "yes, Goddess" was all his dopamine-drowned brain could stammer out.

I walked up behind him, pressing my breasts into his back and wrapping my hands around the front of his body, stroking his chest.

"Tonight... you'll be surrendering EVERYTHING. You want that, right?"

I swear I could almost feel his heart skip a beat. "Yes, Goddess" he replied with a whisper. But it was his "please" that punctuated it and really brought it home for me. I could have squealed with excitement, but I knew I needed to maintain my composure.

Taking a deep breath, steeling myself for what I was about to initiate, I slowly pulled off his shirt. He stood in front of me in naught but his pants and sneakers now, the fire lighting up the bare flesh of his chest. My pupils dilating. I was so turned on seeing him like this.

Standing in front of him, one leg straight, the other bent, hips shifted, and chest out... all of my curves accentuated. I felt like the incarnation of the Goddess. So powerful.

I extended my hand holding my shirt toward him as if offering it back. I let it hang there long enough for him to start to motion to take it from me. Then I withdrew it and tossed it into the fire.

The gasp that erupted from that boy and the silent, jaw agape, astonished face watching his shirt turn to ash had me downright intoxicated. I licked my lips in a more primal kind of hunger than I had ever felt before taking in the full tableau. I could only wonder about what was going on in that little brain of his.

"Boy... if you wish to continue" I started bringing both of us out of our respective reveries "you'll need to empty those pockets and surrender ownership of the contents to me."

It apparently took him a minute to process this condition I just set out. But he offered me his wallet quicker than his I would've thought. He was SOOOOO mine. But time to sink the hook deeper. "Phone, too, pretty" I said holding my hand out and open.

This was a BIG escalation for us. Big step... but one he took in complete trust. Phone and wallet now in hand, I put them down on one of the seats around the fire.

I had to put them down, you see. I didn't have pockets in case you forgot what I was wearing. LoL. I know you didn't forget. I just wanted you thinking about me again. These curves are sin and you want every inch. Don't you? Yeah... thought so.

Hands now free, I walked around in front of him. Dropping to a squat, I unlaced and removed his sneakers, tossing them over near my seat. I unrolled his socks and tossed them directly into the fire without a word and without looking up at him. And, despite not looking up, I could tell he was paralyzed with both fear and arousal simultaneously.

Standing up, not even giving his burning socks a second thought, I dragged my finger up from his belly button all the way up his bare chest staring deeply into his eyes. I ran my hands around the back of his head and pulled him for a kiss. Deep and desperate, I could feel his desire in his kiss back.

"Tell me you want this" I whispered, holding my face close to his, nose to nose. Lips almost touching.

A shaky "please" escaped his lips; the plea catching in his throat only slightly as it slowly squeaked out.

Biting my lip, looking at him with a huge smile and in sheet delight, I thought of my next few moves. I removed his belt and tossed it over with the wallet and phone. Walking around behind him - he remained perfectly still - I traced my finger along the waistband of his pants.

Once behind him, I reached around to the front, pressing my breasts into his back again. I wanted him thinking with his small brain -and about me - at all times. Not just while I was in sight. Intentionally fumbling, I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants making sure to make slight contacts with his hard, throbbing cock.

He wasn't the only one throbbing, let me tell you. I had a second pulse going between my legs, too.

But I couldn't dwell on that too long right now. I pulled his pants down quickly if only to make the reveal that much more dramatic. And, lifting one leg at a time, he surrendered his pants to me.

Walking around in front of him. Taking in the sight. Now, left with nothing but his boxer briefs, he stood like a deer in headlights. Or, maybe a sub in breast-lights as it were. The erection in those shorts was trying its hardest (hah!) to push its way free. "In time, my lovely" I thought to myself as though I was talking to his cock.

"Put another log on" I said coldly, holding his pants in my hands.

If it wasn't for the extra care in each tentative, barefoot step he took, I would say he performed his task almost robotically. His little brain was doing ALL of thinking at this point. I watched as his mostly-naked body was lit up orange in the light of the freshly stocked fire. I had to muster all of my self-discipline to keep from fucking him right there. I had to see this though. "Focus on the long term, not the short term, Leila" I kept reminding myself.

Fire big and bright again, I casually dropped his pants quite casually and without much thought as though they were yesterday's garbage. This was getting easier and easier for me each step we took on this journey.

I picked up the phone and pointed it him. "Just a few photos to commemorate the occasion" I teased and blew a kiss. At least that's what I told him. Really, I was scanning his face to open the phone. Now, with free access, I quickly changed it only be accessible via a passcode. My passcode. Without knowing it, he just lost access to what used to his phone. His apps, his social media, his texts, his contacts, his porn... all now locked behind MY passcode.

"Just one thing left" I said looking him up and down.

"Yes, Goddess" he replied. I could hear the shaking in his voice. But I was feeling more confident and more powerful than I ever had before in my life. I had taken almost everything from him and I would NOT be giving it back.

"This last step is up to you. You will indicate your consent with all of this by removing those and putting them in the fire yourself" I instructed, pointing at the last scrap of clothing he had left. "You have the choice - you can leave here with those still intact, but without me. Or you can tell me you wish to be completely mine until I decide otherwise by removing those drawers and tossing them in the fire yourself. The choice is all yours." I finished, taking a seat and opening his phone.

I could see out of the corner of my eye him shifting his weight from foot to foot as he contemplated his next move. All the while he debated internally, I started changing the passwords to more of his accounts. He wasn't really the most creative with his passwords. Really, this was only for his own good; they needed to be more secure.

I continued with his phone silently, ignoring him, leaving him to his decision. That was until I saw his thumbs go to the waistband of the boxer-briefs. He paused once my attention shifted back to him although only momentarily. "Shit! Don't get too eager" I thought "Stay focused, Leila!"

I went back to paying attention to my new phone. He wouldn't get any more attention from me until his decision was made.

I mean... we know where this is going. You've read the other chapters at this point. What decision would you make? You'd do this for me, too, wouldn't you?! Yeah... you knew you would.

I idled the time away until I heard "I love you Goddess" in a rather determined voice. I looked up and saw him. Standing completely naked in front of the fire, his hard, leaking dick, bobbing up and down at the beat of his heart. The last vestiges of his dignity balled up in his hands and held over the flames.

I tilted my head and smirked at him. "DO IT!" I screamed internally as loudly as I could.

"I trust you, Goddess. I love you, Goddess" he mustered as he opened his hands and dropped the last scrap of cover he had into to fire.

"I'm so pleased and sooooo proud of you" I said walking over to him. I embraced him, wrapping my arms around him. "I love you, too. You are safe. You are adored. You are treasured." I gently whispered to him, petting his head, running my fingers through his hair.

"Thank you, Goddess" he managed through his tears.

And we stayed in that embrace for a few minutes until I felt he had calmed down some.

"One more thing for the rite" I said kissing him softly on the lips. "Lay down" I instructed.

Still hard as a diamond, he lay on the cold ground for me, erection screaming for attention and pointing toward the sky. Standing over him, I reached up my skirt and pulled down the now completely soaked panties I had been wearing. I showed him what I had been wearing. To my delight, he gave me the most delicious whimper in response.

I gestured to the fire with the panties in my hand, raising an eyebrow at him as if to ask him if should do the same with mine that he just did with his. He nodded emphatically, begging me with his eyes.

"Nahhh... my clothes don't go in there. Only yours do" I laughed as I put the panties down on top of the wallet and phone. I giggled a little more as I saw him banging his head on ground in frustration as he lay there prone.

"I can't believe you thought I would let you make the decision about my clothes - my panties - like that" I taunted as I walked around his very vulnerable body. Standing astride him, my booted feet on either side of him "you made the last decision you will ever make once you threw your underwear in the fire" I informed him. I saw his eyes wince as the gravity of his situation hit.

"You're just my toy now" I said lowering onto him, taking him into myself.

Grinding on him, I repeated "just my toy" over and over. Having made him edge for hours in sessions past, I knew he good stamina and wouldn't cum until (unless) I told him. And, having been ready to explode all evening, I popped off within seconds. The woods around us were filled with screams of my pleasure.

12