The Rites of Dionysus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia danced towards me again, and again she stood right in front of me with her feet by Alice's ears. Then she crouched down, putting her crotch close to Alice's face while her own face was right in front of my cock. Chantelle responded by momentarily lifting her hand away. This may have been to allow Olivia to have a close look at me, but it might also have been to prevent me from shooting my load all over Olivia's face, which I might have struggled to avoid. Olivia then turned her back towards me and shook her ass enticingly. Then she pushed her ass back just enough to allow my cock to touch her left buttock. Then she stepped forward and away.

I felt Chantelle's hand resume its stroking of my cock as my eyes followed Olivia. A few moments later, Chantelle's other hand started stroking my back, occasionally running down to grip an ass cheek. After doing this a few times, she deliberately moved my right hand from around her waist and down to her own ass, a clear invitation to fondle those fleshy globes that I was not going to decline. All sense of guilt about doing this with these former students had completely gone out the window. Their spell over me was complete.

Olivia had been avoiding looking at my face, no doubt keen not to get psyched out of the dance she was performing, but she now found the courage as she reached behind her back. Her bra became loose on her chest, then it simply fluttered to the floor. She watched as my eyes took in her breasts, which were round and white and topped with dark brown nipples. She continued to sway sensuously as the song finish. I hadn't recognised that third track, and I didn't recognise the track that followed it either. This next track seemed to have less energy, and there seemed to be an associated loss of momentum. Now that Olivia had taken off her bra, and I already knew that she wouldn't be removing her thong, was I now expected to reach my own climax?

I was certainly aroused, and at times I had felt close to coming, but I wasn't currently close to the brink. Although I don't know how much experience Chantelle had in jacking off a man, I think she knew that nothing was going to happen imminently. She looked to move things along in a couple of ways. Firstly, she tugged her own skirt up with her free hand. She too was wearing a thong (were they all wearing identical underwear?) and my groping hand was now able to explore her buttocks skin on skin. The second thing Chantelle did was to start whispering in my ear again.

"When you come," she whispered, "you have to try to get a good coverage, okay? Do you think you can spurt as far as Alice's sexy little skirt? The rule is that anything that gets wet during the blessing has to be removed. If you get some on her shirt, off it comes! If you can get her skirt wet, she had to take that off as well. She's going to take it off as quickly as she can too. Do you know why? It's because, if it soaks through onto her bra or panties, she's going to have to take those off as well. She might end up more naked than Olivia."

It was only natural that I was looking down at Alice, now viewing her petite body as a target. Chantelle's words had increased my arousal substantially, but they had also given me motivation to hold off as long as possible so that, when my climax finally came, it would be as powerful as possible.

When I looked back up at Olivia, I saw that she was now perched on the arm of one of the sofas, but she wasn't inactive. Her fingers were now inside the front of her thong, slightly visible through the fabric as she fingered herself. She wasn't idly toying with herself either. Her fingers were betraying her desire to get herself off here and now, like she had given up on any hope off keeping her arousal under control. I could tell that the other two girls were horny too. Alice was squirming uncomfortably on the floor, although managing her keep her hands away from attacking her own body. Chantelle, meanwhile, was grinding herself up and down on my right hip. I don't know if she was even aware that she was doing it. She was continuing to talk dirty to me, asking me how much I was enjoying Olivia's show and telling me how much she wanted to see me shoot my load all over Alice.

I don't know how I held off as long as I did, but I was determined that I wanted to see Olivia orgasm. It was certainly worth seeing, and it happened sooner than I expected. Suddenly Olivia's panties became visibly wet, which made them even more transparent, and her body trembled violently. As soon as I saw this, my own knees started to wobble as my own climax hit. The first spurt overshot Alice's skirt and hit her on her left knee, but the second, third and fourth shots hit the target of the bottom of her shirt and the front of her skirt. Unfortunately, the power of the orgasm meant that very little of it fell anywhere near Alice's chest. Once the powerful spurts had subsided, there only remained a few dribbles which dropped onto her face and glasses.

As soon as Chantelle removed her hand from my cock, Alice got to her feet and quickly pulled down her skirt. Then she pulled her shirt off over her head. In my post-orgasmic haze, I was still aware that her underwear matched the other two girls. My view was partially blocked by Chantelle who immediately moved to examine Alice's underwear. As I expected, there was no wetness on Alice's bra. Then Chantelle crouched down to look at Alice's panties.

"I can see a wet patch," she announced.

"Surely not," said Alice, with an anxious look on her face. "It couldn't have soaked through that quickly. Where is it wet?"

"Right there in the crotch," said Chantelle. There was a smug grin on her face.

"But that wasn't from him," said Alice hurriedly. "That was caused by..." She paused to compose herself. "The rules were that any clothing blessed by Dionysus become too holy to wear. The rule doesn't apply to wetness for other reasons."

The two of them turned to Olivia for a ruling. "I agree with Alice," said Olivia, although I suspected she was disappointed not to have a valid excuse to embarrass her friend further. "Now don't forget to thank Dionysus for his blessing."

Chantelle and Alice both turned to face me. They stepped close to me, one on each side, and they both gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Dionysus," they chorused. As they stepped back, they turned away and fled the scene. I watched Alice's thong-clad ass disappear into the bathroom while Chantelle, the only one still wearing a skirt, ran into the girls' sleeping area and pulled closed the curtain. While they didn't intend to be as brazen as Olivia and masturbate right in front of me, at least they weren't attempting to hide how obvious their intentions looked.

My eyes naturally returned to Olivia as she stood up and walked towards me. With her naked breasts, her soaked panties clinging to her pubic mound, and her post-orgasmic glow, she looked unbelievably sexy. She stepped right up to me, pressing her breasts against my bare chest, and gave me a brief kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Dionysus," she said. She crouched down and pulled my underpants and shorts back up my legs, and then she followed that by rebuttoning my shirt. It was only after I was fully dressed did she pull on her own skirt and top, not bothering with her bra. Finally, she stepped close to me again. Reaching up, she pulled the bull skull from the top of my head.

"Thank you, Liam," she said. "I know it was silly, but when you've talked about a fantasy for so long, sometimes you just have to make it happen. Let's go for a walk outside and let the other two take care of themselves in private."

>-<

We only walked a short distance outside before stopping and leaning against the car. "We trust you," said Olivia, "and we know that you won't talk to anyone else about this. We will keep your presence here as our secret. I hope you understand, Liam, that this could only have happened here, at Dionysus Cottage. Don't expect anything like this to happen back at home."

"I won't," I said.

I knew it might come across as pushy or creepy, but I just had to ask one question. "Was that the only fantasy that you girls were planning on acting out, or are there others?"

Olivia looked down at her feet, and I was worried that I had angered or upset her. But then I saw her smile. "Well, that would be telling," she said.