The Ritual Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie and Claire serve their lord and master.
3.8k words
4.73
8.7k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
484 Followers

As I expected, Mom had no problem with me taking Claire and Derek to my bedroom. Claire's presence made Derek safe instead of scandalous. If only she knew. She did tell me to button up one more button on my blouse. That was the button that had popped off in my rush to get my clothes off for Derek, so all I could do was hold it tight and promise that I would as I walked up the stairs.

The moment the door was closed, Claire leaned against it, and asked Derek, "I presume you'd prefer me to have my sweater off?"

"That'd be great," Derek said. "You know, all this is very strange."

Claire took her sweater off. She had the best tits, and I was jealous. But if two tits were good, four were better, right? I unbuttoned my blouse. I was normally a good girl who did what her mother told her to do, but given a choice between Derek and my Mom, there really wasn't a choice. Derek was my purpose, and had been ever since the ritual in the woods that afternoon. I was fully aware that it was the ritual that had done it, and that the words we'd chanted somehow bound me to him, and I didn't care. Or rather, I was happy about it, and I suspected, so were the others. Including Claire.

"What do you want, my lord?" Claire asked, thrusting her chest out. "Would you like to fuck my tits?"

What man could resist that? I would assist, of course. Maybe I could hold her breasts together for him.

"Well, yes, I would, but what I'd really like to do right now is fuck Annie."

"Me?" I asked.

"You. If you want to. I'll, um, pull out if you like."

"I went on the pill when I went to college, you don't have to do that," I said. Even if I wasn't on birth control, he wouldn't have to do that. There just might be consequences. I couldn't believe, though, that he was turning down Claire. Wouldn't he want to fuck her first? "Why me, master?"

"Because you shaved your pussy so nicely, and I want to know what it feels like," Derek said.

It just proves that it pays to be prepared. I kept myself neat and tidy, just in case. Claire had let her bush grow, despite being more sexually active than me. Until this afternoon, she'd been having sex with her boyfriend, Fred. Fred had tried to sacrifice Derek to a, well, god, I guess? I won't go over all the details, but hell would probably have to freeze over before Fred got any of Claire again. Thanks to the ritual, Fred was perfectly happy about that.

I thought it would be more just if he wasn't. I wanted to see Fred squirm.

Anyway, I pulled my skirt up, proudly displaying my shaved pussy, and Claire helped master off with his pants. Then, he was inside me. I'd fantasized about this moment, and it was everything I'd hoped for. His cock was thick and hard, and forced its way up my tight channel. Fortunately, I was sopping wet. It didn't hurt, but boy I felt filled. Then when he started moving in and out, thrusting hard into me, that was heaven. I came hard around his thick cock. It was just like my fantasy.

Well, in my fantasy Claire wasn't kneeling next to us and kissing him while he was fucking me, and he wasn't groping her boobs with one hand and mine with the other. But that just meant he was enjoying himself more, so it was even better than my fantasy.

I came again, just thinking about how Derek was being well served by his women. Then it was his turn. I felt his cock pulse, and fancied I could feel his cum basting me inside. Finished, he rolled over.

"Claire, would you mind cleaning me off?" he asked.

"Sure," Claire said, "Annie, what do you have to clean up with? Or should I get a towel from the bathroom? May I put my sweater on for that, my lord?"

"Why don't you just use your mouth," I said. I was sure Claire wanted to serve, but she wasn't a very imaginative lover. Maybe that's because she'd been getting the real thing while I'd been searching the internet to find out what sex was like.

"Oh," she said. She looked to Derek. "Would you like that?"

"Yes," Derek said.

And then his Claire started licking him. "Mmm, you taste good. This was a good idea, Annie."

Derek looked at me. "I feel like I should feel guilty, somehow. I was thinking with my dick. I'm just using the two of you."

"The way we want to be used," I assured him. "Look at her. She loves it!"

She did, too. She was enthusiastic.

I felt Derek needed a little urging. "Would you like me to take a picture? And send it to Fred, maybe?"

Derek smiled. "Sure. Make sure he knows not to share it with anyone, though."

I smirked. The last thing Fred would want to do was share a picture of his girlfriend giving another man head. "I will, master." I took out my phone and snapped some pictures, making sure that Claire's face was very clear in it. I selected the one where it was most obvious that she was enjoying herself and hit send.

The doorbell rang, as if in response.

"Blake," Derek said. "I told him to come by here."

"We need to get dressed," I said, panicking because my Mom would probably come up with him.

"Yeah, let's do that," Derek said.

Fortunately, I hadn't really taken my clothes off. I just needed to pull down my skirt and button my blouse. Claire pulled her sweater back on and Derek pulled up his pants. We'd all been in such a hurry it was easy to get put back together. As long as Mom didn't notice his cum oozing down my thighs, we'd be good. I sat on the bed and squeezed my legs together as I heard her footsteps, and Blake's, approaching.

Things would really be a lot easier if Mom understood that her purpose was to serve Derek, too. I had no idea how to make that happen. Of course, Derek would probably want to fuck her, because my Mom was a MILF. She'd had small breasts like mine, once, but a plastic surgeon had fixed that at the behest of her ex-husband. Now her breasts looked oversized on her petite figure, but I didn't think any guy would complain. Anyway, I was fine with all that, if it gave us a safe place to serve Derek. Whether turning Mom was the answer or not, that was a problem that needed to be solved.

"Your friend is here," Mom said as she opened the door without knocking. "Keep the door open honey."

Blake stood behind her, wearing a backpack in addition to jeans and a T-shirt. Apparently two guys and two girls meant sexual temptation where just one guy and two girls didn't. "Yes, Mom," I said, mentally adding a "unless Derek says otherwise."

"And you still haven't gotten your button. Really, Annie, it's a bit indecent that way." She was showing more cleavage than I was, because she had more to show and even the slightest v in a shirt showed some on her. Her boobs were high set and extra firm.

"The button came off, Mom. And I really haven't, well, of course I wouldn't change, not with Derek here."

"I'll get a safety pin," Mom said, hurrying away to fetch one.

Blake watched her go, and then said, "I've got the book in here. And my notes."

Derek nodded. "Thanks," he said. "Let's take a look at it."

I undid the latch on my little secretary desk, and Blake set the book and his notes on it. The book was leather bound, and slender, with vellum pages and words in a neat calligraphy. It couldn't have been more than a hundred pages or so. Blake's notes were in his own messy scrawl, on lined paper but ignoring the lines. Derek sat at the chair, and the rest of us clustered around him.

When Mom came back, she said, "What are you all looking at?" and she, too, peered over our shoulders. Checking to make sure we weren't looking at porn, maybe, or just human curiosity.

"Blake found an old book," Derek said.

"I don't know if -"

"It's about math," I said hastily. Mom would jump to the conclusion it was something demonic if given the slightest chance, and she would be too wrong, but she needed to be headed off in any case. "The ramifications of non-Euclidian geometry. And it's all in code."

"Non-Euclidian geometry?"

It had been the first thing I could think of, but I was a music major, and I only had a vague notion of what that actually meant. Fortunately Claire came to my rescue. "Euclid thought he could prove that parallel lines couldn't meet using his original four axioms, but he couldn't."

"So this guy is proving it?"

"Something like that," Claire said. "Do you understand the four axioms?"

"Well," Mom said, not wanting to profess that she'd forgotten that part of High School, "I'll leave you all to it. Studying, even during the summer. You're all such lovely children."

Exit Mom, stage left, and we all breathed a sigh of relief. I walked to the door and made sure that she got all the way downstairs.

Blake's notes let us translate the book, slowly. There was a spell to bind a person to the "vessel of Baaruuleth," which would be Derek, but the person in question had to say the spell. Apparently it had been contained in the ritual we'd done. And then there was another spell to empty a person of their memories, for the vessel to cast. Normally, we'd have laughed it all off. Spells. But the ritual had worked, so as far as I was concerned, the book was now gospel. The gospel of Derek.

We'd only gotten through fourteen pages when Derek closed the book. "This thing is dangerous."

"Good danger, I think," said Claire, and I agreed.

"You can be so powerful, man," Blake said.

"We can do whatever we want up here, and wipe my mom's memories after," I said, thinking I could start sucking on Derek's dick right now. I was hungry, but not so much that I wouldn't rather make him cum than eat.

I wasn't sure I'd be that hungry if I'd fasted for days.

"We could, but should we?" asked Derek. "I mean, that's not fair to your mom, is it? We need to see if there's any way we can undo all this."

Claire went to her knees. "Please don't do that, my lord. I'll, well, you know I'll do anything you want to. Anything. Just please don't do that. You don't know what you've done for us."

"Yeah," said Blake. "We have purpose. You know, if this ritual didn't work, I was thinking about - well, there just didn't seem to be any point in living. But now there does. Don't go back, man."

I didn't want to go back, either. For me. But also for Derek. He could have what he wanted, and he could also throw it all away because of what. Ethics? I mean, ethics were important to me, too.

Just not as important as serving Derek. "Derek," I said. "I think I speak for all of us when I say we like being this way. Except for maybe Fred. But he tried to kill you."

"Oh, I think Fred likes being this way too," Derek said. "But that's because there's a spell on you. It's not the real you."

"I've wanted to fuck you since we were barely old enough to do the deed," I told him. "That's the real me. And now I have it. I love you, and I've always loved you. But take away our purpose, and leave us empty? Well, if someone doesn't love you, you might be in very real danger."

It wasn't fair to threaten him, I suppose. But I couldn't let him throw it all away. Then he looked at Claire.

And Claire just smiled at him. "Tell me I have to tell you the truth, my Lord."

"You have to tell me only the truth, ever," Derek said. "What is it you want me to believe?"

"I want you to keep me feeling the way I feel right now, but above all I want you to be well-served and happy. But if you throw it all away, and I don't feel this way anymore, well, I might be kind of upset, you know? I don't think I'd ever speak to you again. And Fred, well, Fred will almost certainly kill you as soon as he discovers that picture Annie sent on his phone. Of course, we could kill him first. To create a world where you have to kill him in self-defense, well, that's not very ethical either, is it?"

"Well, no," Derek agreed. He looked at Claire, and me, and Blake. Then he looked at the book. "Frankly, I'm scared of what I'll become if I keep reading that thing. And I'm even more afraid of what will happen if it falls into anyone else's hands. We need to find a safe place to keep it."

I saw my chance. "I have a little safe, actually. My parents got it for me for jewelry and my passport and things like that, but that book should just barely fit. And if you're scared to read it, I'll read it for you. After all, from the sounds of the last spell I think most of the things in it are things only you can do. I can let you know what you're capable of, without giving you the knowledge of how to do anything you don't want to do."

Derek thought for a moment.

"Would you like me to suck your cock while you think, my lord?" Claire asked.

"Sure. Um, no! I... you know, I'm really hungry. I'm going to head home for dinner." He paused. "And Annie, your idea sounds okay. I don't know why I'm not a hundred percent on board with it, but for now, sure. Right now, though, I need food and a place to be by myself."

"We want what you want," I told him. "I promise to keep the book safe."

So, Derek left. I didn't like that. Something in me wanted to be around him all the time, and from the look on Blake's and Claire's faces, they felt a bit the same.

"He's such a good person," Claire said.

"My best friend," Blake agreed.

"Would you hesitate for a moment to use the power of this book, if you were in Derek's shoes?" I asked Blake.

"No."

"You, Claire?"

"Nope."

"Me neither." And I wouldn't hesitate in my shoes, either. I almost brought them both into my confidence, and told him that I felt that we, as his loyal servants, really should make sure that Derek had everything he wanted, even if he was too scrupulous to get it. More women, for instance. Guys liked variety. But I stopped myself in time. Claire had him order her to tell the truth, and Claire might spill if she was on the inside of a conspiracy. Best to keep my ideas to myself.

"Well, I don't know what to do with our lord not here," Claire said. "How do we serve him when he's away?"

I saw my chance. "Well, you could go torture Fred some. You know master told him to do anything we asked of him. And think Derek might enjoy hearing about some of the things you've made Fred do."

Claire grinned. "Good idea," she said. She kissed me on the cheek, waved to Blake, and was gone, just like that.

"You have a plan," Blake said.

"Yeah. You know, there are people in this world who are looking for purpose."

"Sure, lots of people."

"Some of them would probably be useful to our master."

"Well, yes."

"If we could find some of them, and convince them to say the words in that spell -"

"Then Derek would have the benefit of their service."

"Exactly."

"He'd never approve," Blake said.

"That's because he doesn't know the difference between how it feels to have the purpose of serving him, and how it feels to just be kind of lost. And is service doing what he approves of, or is it doing what's good for him?"

"That isn't clear at all," Blake said. "I think the answer is both. But doing what's good for him sounds more fun."

Mom gave us dinner. And we were sure to keep the door wide open so she wouldn't be suspicious. We spent the rest of the evening going over that book. Blake was better at the translation than I was, because he'd been doing it longer, but I caught up fast. It was a slow project, and we had more than half the book still to go when Blake decided to call it a night.

I typed something up on my laptop, and sent it to the printer, which was in what used to be my Dad's study. I went and retrieved it, cutting out the part I'd printed. I put on a bra so that I'd have a place to hold it.

The bra was tighter than normal. Maybe it hadn't been my imagination that my breasts had gotten bigger today. I seemed to have gained a whole cup size. I was probably a B-cup now. Well, more than a handful is a waste, said no honest man ever.

I found Mom at the kitchen table, a bottle of sherry in one hand and a Danielle Steel book she'd checked out from the library in the other. She dogeared the book and put it down when I came in, but not the sherry.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi honey. That friend of yours, Blake. He's a weird one, isn't he?"

"Yes," I said. It was silly to deny it. "But real smart."

"All your friends are smart."

"Yep."

"He stayed awfully late."

"We got caught up talking math," I lied, "Somehow we went from geometry to the math of music theory and I just got going and going."

"Fourths and fifths and pure intonation and all that?" She asked.

I nodded. I'd picked that as my lie because I'd made her eyes glaze over on the subject a few nights before, so I knew she'd believe me when I said I'd gotten carried away talking about it to someone who would understand.

"Well," she said. "It's good that you have friends."

"They're great," I said. "Especially -"

"Claire?" she filled in. "Such a nice girl. So beautiful, too."

"Yes," I agreed. Normally, I'd feel jealous. But Claire was Derek's, and I couldn't begrudge Derek having beautiful women.

"Derek seems like a nice boy, too. If he ever asks you out -"

"I'll say yes, Mom."

"I'm not telling you what to do, honey."

"Of course not, Mom." I looked at the sherry. "That's becoming a regular evening thing, isn't it?"

"Don't judge," she said. "I admit that you being off at school this year, away from home, well, that was hard on me. Good for you, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The last thing I want to do is hold you back. But it's very nice to have you home. I feel a little more sense of, a sense of -"

"Purpose?" I filled in.

"That sounds corny. One's child shouldn't be one's purpose in life, not for a grown, liberated woman. Not one's husband. But I guess purpose can be an accumulation of all the things, maybe. Anyway, it's good to have you home, honey." She gave me a kiss, and walked to the sink. For a moment, I thought she was going to pour the rest of the sherry out, but she didn't.

I didn't let my curiosity stop me from sliding the piece of paper out of my bra and in between the pages of the book while her back was turned.

She turned back to me and took a sip.

"It's nice to be home, Mom," I said, and kissed her. "I hope you find what you need in life. Let me know if I can help. And be sure to share any wisdom you get."

"Oh, honey, it'd be a lifetime sharing all my wisdom with you. You have to figure out some things for yourself."

"Goodnight Mom."

"Goodnight honey."

I left to go upstairs.

It probably wouldn't work. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It was a library book, though, and anybody might have left a piece of paper in it. And who knows, she might just figure she had nothing to lose.

The paper said, "If you are looking for more of a sense of purpose, say these words." And after that, it had the formula from the book, transliterated so you could read it without knowing the language. Maybe she'd shrug and feel whimsical and decide to say the words. The sherry might have put her in the mood to be silly.

And who knows, maybe the ritual was the only thing in the book that worked. Maybe Derek needed to be present for the spell to function. Even if it worked, there were all sorts of weird things that could happen, including my Mom wanting to blow Derek the moment she saw him, which would be weird. But I thought overall the chances were that it would work out for the best.

For Derek's best, I mean. That was the important thing. But maybe for Mom, too. The sherry made me worry about her. Anyway, time would tell.

I took off my clothes and went to bed, naked. I usually wore flannel jammies, but I understood guys liked girls to sleep naked. Not that Derek would care when he wasn't there, but maybe he did? Besides, I was horny. I couldn't stop thinking about Derek fucking me, which had happened, and me swallowing his cum while I deep throated him, which hadn't, and him ordering me to do all sorts of things I'd never do if I wasn't ordered, like kiss Claire or wear slutty outfits or play with myself in front of him.

Amaraine
Amaraine
484 Followers
12