The Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hardly even grab a part of one!"

"That's because you have such petite, slender hands," Nancy replied, gently taking Lexi's free hand and raising it to her lips. "Beautiful, refined hands."

Nancy kissed Lexi's palm, then lightly licked the webbing between her fingers.

Lexi gasped once, then leaned forward and suckled one of Nancy's breasts.

"They're so soft and... plush."

"Less talking, more sucking," Nancy admonished, pulling Lexi's head to her breast again, then fondling one of Lexi's breasts.

After attending to each other's breasts for a good while, Nancy stood back and took Lexi's face in her hands.

"Sweetie, I don't mean to push you past what you want to do. Hell, I've dreamed about this all semester but I never really believed we would ever get this far. So I don't want to push you. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to lead you by the hand to your bed over there and have my way with you."

Lexi didn't respond directly but instead ran her fingers along Nancy's upper chest and neck.

"You're blushing, too. You're all splotchy and red along here."

"That's right, sweetie. That happens to me when I get excited, too."

"Okay, I see," Lexi said noncommittally. But then she took Nancy's hand and led her the few steps across the room to Lexi's bed. Lexi sat herself on the edge of the bed but guided Nancy to stand in front of her. Reaching up with both hands, Lexi placed her fingertips gently on each of Nancy's breasts, then slowly and delicately ran her fingers down Nancy's chest and stomach. When she reached the hem of Nancy's bikini bottom, she hooked a finger into each side and ever so slowly pulled it to the floor. Then, still with only the slightest pressure of her fingertips, Lexi retraced her journey back up Nancy's calves and thighs. When she reached Nancy's smooth pussy, Lexi lightly brushed the outer folds, then reached behind her and tenderly fondled her butt cheeks.

Nancy was panting audibly and periodically shivered visibly.

"Fuck! You've never done this before?"

Lexi shook her head, then kissed Nancy on her belly button.

"My god, girl, you're killing me here! I've got to sit down before my legs give way."

Nancy sat heavily on the bed next to Lexi, then fell back, pulling Lexi by one arm back with her.

"You're going to make me regret every second I wasted not trying this sooner," she whispered, then gave Lexi a long, deep, tongue-filled kiss that Lexi matched in every respect.

"Turnabout is fair play," Nancy said playfully after their mouths disengaged. She got up from the bed and kneeled in front of Lexi, whose legs still dangled over the edge of the bed. Reaching forward, she tugged on Lexi's bikini bottom. Lexi angled her hips to allow Nancy to easily slip it off.

Still kneeling before Lexi's reclined form, Nancy parted Lexi's knees and ran her hands up the insides of each thigh.

"Oh my god, you have the softest skin!" Nancy exclaimed. "But muscle under there, too. And look at that tummy, not an ounce of fat," she continued, leaning forward and running both hands up and down over her stomach. "Do you work out or something?"

"Uh, not really anymore. But I did gymnastics in high school and the muscle has just sort of stayed, I guess."

"Just sort of stayed!" Nancy huffed. "You don't know how lucky you are!"

Nancy began kissing the inside of Lexi's thighs while her hands worked their way down to the curly, black pubic hair covering her mound.

"My goodness, but look at this bush!" Nancy said admiringly, running her fingers repeatedly through Lexi's pubic hair. "So luxurious! Most girls now shave everything."

"Is that bad, that I haven't shaved? I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?! No fucking way you need to be sorry! This is you, and it's beautiful. You have to promise me you'll never shave this off. And look at what's hiding under all this bush. These lovely little lips, just tucked away under here."

Nancy lightly brushed the hair away revealing delicate labia. She traced her finger along their outline.

"You don't mind if I do this, do you?"

"No, fine..." Lexi was barely able to croak.

Nancy parted Lexi's lips and gently brushed a fingertip up and down her slit. Lexi moaned softly and shifted her hips back and forth reflexively.

"Sweetie, you are like really, really wet. I think this agrees with you!"

Nancy slipped a finger more deeply into Lexi's pussy, then slowly slid it in and out several times. Lexi moaned more loudly.

"Yup, think we've found a match here."

Nancy slid both arms under Lexi's thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed close to Nancy's face.

Nancy kissed and licked the insides of Lexi thighs some more, gradually working her way towards her pussy. Finally, she tugged Lexi still closer and kissed her lavishly all over her mound.

"You are so fragrant! Kind of musky, kind of sweet."

"Is that bad?" Lexi asked.

"Bad? No way! Every girl has her own scent. I've never experienced a bad one. But yours is really different. Like you are."

Before Lexi could respond, Nancy had buried her face in Lexi's pussy again. This time, rather than kiss her, she licked Lexi's pussy lips, then slid her tongue along her opening, finally plunging it into her as deep as it could go and wiggling it around inside of her. She withdrew, then licked along Lexi's lips again until finally circling around her clit and finally pressing hard with the flat of her tongue.

Lexi's back arched and she gasped as she reached for Nancy's head and grabbed a handful of hair. Nancy released the pressure and lightly flicked and then circled her tongue teasingly around Lexi's clit.

Finally withdrawing completely, Nancy lay on the bed next to Lexi. Snuggling up next to her, Nancy placed one hand on a breast and began fondling it and tweaking a nipple. She placed her face close to the side of Lexi's head and, between forays with her tongue into Lexi's ear said, "You know... what I've... been neglecting?"

"Ung?" Lexi managed in response.

"Your luscious nipples. So, okay if I take care of that now?"

"Ung, ung," Lexi nodded in assent.

Nancy leaned over Lexi's breast and began licking, gently biting, and pulling up on first one nipple, then the other. Then, reaching down, she began fondling Lexi's pussy, massaging her lips, slipping a finger in and out of her, lightly rubbing her clit. When Lexi began to squirm and buck, Nancy would slide her hand up along Lexi's side to her breast and fondle one breast with her hand while suckling the other.

Finally, Nancy again positioned herself on the floor in front of Lexi, spread her legs and kissed her way up to her pussy. Licking and sucking her pussy as before, Lexi quickly began to squirm and buck again, but just as it seemed she was about to explode, Nancy would stop and kiss Lexi's stomach or thighs until she calmed down somewhat.

After doing this a few times, Lexi began to beg.

"Please, please! Just let me come. I can't stand this anymore!"

Nancy seemed to assent by once more burying her face in Lexi's pussy, but as Lexi seemed on the verge of coming, Nancy abruptly stopped once again.

"You know," Nancy said, "one of the really nice things about being with a girl is that you really know how the other person feels. I don't mean 'feelings' feel. I don't think anyone really knows that about another person, at least, not completely."

Lexi raised her head and, with furrowed brow, gave Nancy a what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about glare.

Nancy went on, unperturbed.

"But physically, that's another matter. We're all put together the same way, us girls. Just like boys. Boys know how other boys feel, 'cause they're built the same way. And same with us girls. So when I slide a finger slowly along your clit once you're all worked up, like you are now..."

Nancy demonstrated her point by slipping a finger ever so slowly along Lex's clit, to which Lexi responded by dropping her head heavily onto the bed and groaning.

"So when I do that, I know just how it feels. 'Cause I'm put together the same way. And when I feel your legs start to twitch, and your juices start to flow, and your pussy start to contract, I know just how close you are to coming."

Nancy paused in her lecture to lick Lexi's pussy a few times, but then resumed her speech.

"And since maybe I've studied this a bit more rigorously than you, I also know how to prolong this terrible delight, to string you along until you think you can't stand it. But I know you can, and that when I do finally let you come, you'll come like maybe you've never come before. I don't know for sure, but I'd bet. You ready for me to do that?"

Lexi nodded vigorously. "Yes, please, yes, yes."

"Okay then."

Nancy positioned herself again in front of Lexi's pussy, slid in a finger and began licking Lexi's pussy lips and clit. She didn't use her finger so much to stimulate as to test, and when she felt the contractions start, she would lessen the intensity or change the location of her licking, although never stopping completely.

She kept at this, with Lexi continually squirming and bucking her hips and letting out increasingly loud moans.

Lexi again begged, "Please, please..."

"No talking!" Nancy commanded. "You can wiggle all you want, but you need to concentrate. You don't want to miss this."

Nancy returned to licking on and around Lexi's clit and finally, when she thought the time was right, she curled her finger firmly inside Lexi's pussy and began rubbing it vigorously along the top of her vaginal wall while lightly but quickly running her tongue along her clit.

Lexi grabbed Nancy's hair and pulled her into her hips while she convulsed and not quite screamed, "Ahh! Ahh!"

As Lexi's movements eased, Nancy slipped alongside her and asked, "Want a taste of yourself?"

Lexi's eyebrows went up, but after a few seconds' consideration, she pulled Nancy to her and gave her a long, deep kiss.

"That was amazing," Lexi sighed once their lips had parted.

"Thought you'd like it," Nancy quipped back.

"I'm, uh, well, I kinda don't know what to think right now," Lexi continued. "I sure as hell wasn't expecting this, not with you, not with anyone. Well, not with another girl."

"I'm really glad you played along. You don't know how much I've wanted this. I've tried to break the ice, but you put up a formidable front, let's say."

"I was sure you were after Ryan," Lexi countered. "You're always around him."

"Sweetie, I'm always around *you*. I'm just around Ryan 'cause you're always trying to be around him."

"Oh, I guess I never thought of that."

They were silent for a good while. Nancy snuggled up against Lexi and occasionally nibbled casually on her ear.

After a while, Lexi spoke again.

"You know, I'm, uh, trying to process all this. I never thought I would want to be with a girl. And if I think about Ryan, well, that sort of turns me on too, still."

"Yeah, that's not weird," Nancy replied. "Happens all the time, I think. I've had girlfriends that also have boyfriends. Doesn't bother me. I'm not the jealous type. So you can keep also lusting over that hunk, if you want to. I do admit, he's pretty hot. Boys aren't my scene, but if they were, I'd be all over him, too."

Lexi pulled Nancy closer.

"I have to say, this is nice," Lexi said. "You're very comfy. Nice padding."

"That's a polite way of saying I'm chubby, I guess."

"No! Oh, god no, that's not what I meant at all! Really! You are so... so sensual. When you first took your top off at the spa, well, I just couldn't understand what seeing you did to me. I'm getting all hot just thinking about that first sight of you again, and feeling you up against me here now."

Lexi began running a free hand lightly up and down Nancy's side, and then, almost shyly, very gently fondling one of her breasts.

"Shit, sweetie! You sure do know how to sweet talk a girl."

Nancy leaned over and gave Lexi another long, deep kiss.

That seemed to embolden Lexi, who began running her free hand more vigorously over Nancy's voluptuous form and eventually down her stomach and between her legs.

"Oh, you're so wet down there!" Lexi whispered when she slipped her fingers into Nancy's pussy.

"Yeah, sweetie, like I said, you've got my motor running."

Lexi raised herself up on one arm and kissed Nancy's neck and breasts, and finally slipped off the bed to position herself between Nancy's legs. She nuzzled her inner thighs, then slowly licked the inside of each thigh up towards Nancy's pussy.

"Shit, you swear you've never done this before?" Nancy exclaimed breathlessly.

"Uhn-uh."

"Damn, you know how to..."

At this point, Lexi slid her tongue slowly along Nancy's now swollen pussy lips and up to her clit. She flicked her tongue lightly around Nancy's noticeably swelling button.

"Wow, you really get big there!" Lexi observed between licks.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so. When I'm turned on there's a lot of blood flow down there and..." She panted loudly for several seconds, then caught her breath. "And you've got me excited like, oh shit, since I don't know when!"

Lexi felt her own body flush with warmth at the thought of Nancy's arousal. And her scent and taste were so delicate, almost floral. She hadn't expected that. She had never tasted another woman before, of course, but she had smelled and tasted her own juices, just out of curiosity. Nancy was so different, but also intoxicating. She licked Nancy's pussy and clit with greater determination.

Nancy had grabbed Lexi's head and was pulling her forcefully into her groin. For all her talk about stretching things out, she clearly wanted her climax urgently, desperately. Lexi worked her tongue furiously, making slurping sounds that were so coarse, so dirty, and so incredibly thrilling that she could feel her own juices dripping from between her legs.

Nancy was squirming violently now and half moaning and half panting.

"Yes, yes, yes," she panted as she pulled Lexi's face still harder into her pussy, then threw her arms against the bed and arched her back with a loud "Aaah!"--not quite a scream, but close.

Simultaneously, there came muffled but still clearly audible cheers and screams from another part of the house. Lexi and Nancy froze for a moment, thinking perhaps they had been discovered, but as the cheers continued, they realized that the group watching the game were simply reacting to a presumably exciting play.

Lexi slid up next to Nancy, who pulled her close. They both laughed with relieved embarrassment mixed with sexual delight.

"Holy fuck, girl! What you just did to me!" Nancy declared. "This is not your first time, I do not believe that for a second!"

Lexi giggled and snuggled tighter against Nancy.

"Sure is! I'm no liar! Do you think I can get better?"

"God, if you do, heaven help me," Nancy replied, tucking a leg between Lexi's legs and up against her crotch.

"Crap, what's all this slippery shit here?" Nancy exclaimed.

She reached her hand down to Lexi's crotch.

"Shit, you are like, gushing down here!"

Then she placed her ear against Lexi's chest.

"And your heart rate! This is not healthy, girl, I'm telling you."

Nancy began rubbing her leg against Lexi's pussy, then reached down and began stroking her pussy and rubbing her clit.

"Oh shit, I can't believe I'm so horny again!" Lexi said. "But seeing you get so excited was just so hot. I just can't help it."

"So you liked getting your girl off?" Nancy whispered as she continued to work Lexi's pussy.

"Um, yeah, I guess so."

"Well, I got hot seeing you get off, too. Wanna see?"

Nancy took Lexi's hand and gently moved it down to her crotch. Lexi slipped her fingers into Nancy's slick, warm pussy.

"Oh god, I can't believe that after what you just did to me, that feeling you touch me is so hot," Nancy cooed.

They both continued to caress each other's pussies, and soon Lexi was panting and grunting in small convulsions. A few seconds later, Nancy arched her back spasmodically with a sharp hiss of intaken breath.

Both lay silently motionless on the bed for several minutes until they heard more cheers emanate from the den.

"You know," Lexi said, "I technically do have guests that I should tend to. They're going to start to wonder what happened to me."

"Yeah, I guess," Nancy reluctantly agreed.

Lexi rose from the bed and pulled a fresh pair of undies, shorts, and a t-shirt from her dresser.

Nancy picked up her still damp bikini bottoms and t-shirt from the floor and looked at Lexi with a distressed pout.

"Sorry, I don't know that what I have will fit you," Lexi sighed with a crooked expression.

She rooted around in her drawer, then her closet.

"Oh, this might work!" she said, pulling a zip-up hoodie from a hanger. It's pretty loose on me."

Nancy slipped it on and zipped it part way up.

"This should do well enough for now. I've got a change of clothes in my bag, wherever it is I left it. But I guess I'll have to suffer the damp bikini bottoms for now."

"Yeah, sorry." Lexi repeated. "But, I've got to say, you do look sexy as hell in that hoodie. Look at that cleavage!" She came over to Nancy and gave her boobs a squeeze and gave her a short but sensuous kiss.

"Now, let's go see what the fanbase is up to."

Just as Lexi and Nancy stepped into the den, the crowd assembled in front of the holovid threw up their hands and groaned in dismay.

"Shit! I can't believe they let them score on that drive!" Trevor whined. "They held them to fourth down twice and let them convert each time."

"Yeah, same ol', same ol'," Ryan complained. "Just a replay of past years. They don't put the other team away early and let them get back in the game. Sheesh!!" He violently threw down a wadded up napkin, which bounced feebly along the carpet.

Only then did Julie notice Lexi and Nancy standing by the arched entryway to the spacious room.

"Oh, Lex, there you are! And Nancy!" Julie said the second name with even greater surprise. "We were wondering where you had gotten off to."

"Well, uh, we were just..." Lexi stammered.

"Just making girl talk. You know," Nancy finished for her.

Nancy stepped to where she could see the holo.

"23-20. Close game. But still more than a quarter to go. Plenty of time for us to blow it still."

There was a babble of general agreement from the crowd as most everyone's focus returned to the game.

Lexi tentatively stepped further into the room. The others were looking attentively at the projection as the opposing team lined up for the extra-point attempt. Everyone but Julie, who looked alternately from Lexi to Nancy with furrowed brows and suspicious eyes.

A murmur of disappointment ran through the room as the other team made the routine kick and the broadcast broke for commercial.

"Two points. That'll never hold. We've got to score again," someone said.

Nancy and Lexi stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as others chatted and sipped their beers. Nancy surveyed the room. Ryan, Trevor, Trevor's girlfriend Lori, and Lori's brother Jay were arrayed on the large leather couch. Others sat in chairs, some obviously imported from other rooms in the house, or sat splayed on the floor.

Addressing Trevor, Nancy said, "Hey Trevor, why don't you make yourself useful and grab some beers.You've got some thirsty newcomers to the crowd."

"Yes, ma'am!" he snapped back, saluting, then practically trotted off towards the kitchen.

Nancy looked at Lexi and made a quick motion with her head and eyes indicating the now vacant spot on the couch next to Ryan, but Lexi didn't seem to catch the hint. Grabbing her by the arm, Nancy practically dragged her over to the couch, saying, "Here, let's get more comfortable while the getting's good."

Nancy perched herself on the large, padded arm of the sofa to one side of Ryan, while Lexi, finally taking a hint, plopped down next to him on the couch.