The River Pt. 02

Story Info
Tricked wife fucked up the ass by her brother.
1.7k words
4.32
42.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I am sure no one will believe this, this is a true story, it happened many years ago, and all the people involved were much more than legal age, in fact no one was less than 40 years old.

The only real reason I am even writing this down, is that my wife and I spent many many years as swingers and had lots of great adventures, now I am old and in very poor health and she has passed away, I thought I might try to write down at least some of our more unusual happenings and let others know about them and how much fun we had. I have never tried to write anything ever, so if you can not stand poor spelling and even worse grammar then pleases stop reading this and go fuck yourself. I am not writing these stories down in any order, just the ones that come to mind.

Julie and I were on our way home from the river, and she talked about how great it was all the way home. She was very eager to go back the next Friday evening and let that guy with the big cock (her older brother) fuck her up the ass.

Personally I could not believe that my evil little plan had worked out so well and that Julie and her brother Don had not figured out who they had been having sex with through the glory hole. How could they not have figured it out, they spoke through the hole. His big cock had been stuffed down her little slut throat to the balls while he told her what good slut she was. She had squealed and cum while he fucked her bareback and she yelled while she cum. I just did not understand.

We got home and Julie stripped off her outfit and took a bath, while I got a beer and went out on the back deck to relax and think about everything. Maybe they knew who they were fucking but did not let on, maybe they had always wanted to fuck but never had the nerve. Who knows?

I heard a knock on the door, and it was a couple of our swinger friends, Jeff and Tom.

"Where were you guys?" Tom said.

"Out having some fun." I replied.

"Did you get her stuffed good?" Tom smiled.

"Yes I did, he is planning on expanding her asshole next week." I said.

"Good." Tom smiled.

We had a beer and exchanged stories of wild kinky things our wives had done. We were on our second beer when Julie stepped out onto the deck totally nude as usual.

"I am going to hot tub for a little while." she said.

"Where are your wives?" Julie asked the guys.

"Well mine is visiting her mother for a few days in Memphis, and probably milking every big black cock she finds, or at least that is what she usually does." Tom said with a smile.

"My wife went with her." Jeff said.

"Those two whores are probably fucking my black guys." Julie said.

I looked at Julie and smiled.

"I am going to have a little revenge." Julie grinned.

She got into the hot tub and motioned for my friends to come over to the tub.

"Ok guys I have a job for you two, I want both of you to fuck my asshole good and hard. Mark probably told you I have a really big cock going up my ass next Friday, and I need the practice."

Julie sucked both of their cocks, then got out of the tub and got into the into the lounge chair on her hands and knees. Jeff got behind her and stuck a finger up her ass.

"What a tight asshole, we need lube." Jeff said.

I went in the house and got her lube, I returned to see her sucking there cocks and licking their balls. Tom lubed up his cock and Julies butt hole, then he passed the lube to Jeff. While Jeff lubed up his cock, Tom started to stuff his cock up Julies asshole, his cock was only 5 inches and not very thick so it went in without much trouble. He fucked her butt for about 5 minutes and cum nuts deep.

"Yes I cum fast, but at least I have a tiny dick." He said with a smile.

We all laughed, Tom smiled and wiped off his little dick with a paper towel.

Jeff had stuffed his cock up Julies ass and started to fuck her. His cock was a little bit bigger, he too fucked her for about 5 minutes and cum.

"Well you got an extra inch." He said.

"What you need is a big fat butt plug." I remarked.

Julie went into the house and came back out with several butt plugs and a big bottle of lube.

"When did you get all those ass stoppers?" I said confused.

"I have perverted friends who give me shit like this on birthdays and xmas." Julie said.

We spent the next few hours drinking and stuffing increasingly larger and larger butt plugs up Julies asshole. We would take turns greasing up the butt plug and Julies butt hole, then stuff it in all the way. She would walk around with the plug up her ass for half an hour or so, then we would replace it with a larger one. The last butt plug was around 8 inches long and thick as a beer can at the thickest spot.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"I like it." Julie replied.

The guys stayed another hour or so and Julie kept the ass plug in the entire time. She took it out and took a bath before bed, but the next morning she stuffed it back up her asshole.

She wore her ass plug for at least a couple of hours a day all week long.

Friday finally came and I did not let her use the plug that day, I wanted her to have a tighter asshole for her brother to fuck.

We got down to the river around 5pm, and as usual Julie made several trips up to the rest room to service the random guys who went in looking for fun.

She sucked off and fucked many that evening, it was really hopping for some reason, I did not really keep an accurate count but it was at least 6 guys sucked and fucked. I checked her asshole out each time she returned, to make sure no one was up her asshole.

It was starting to get dark when her brothers old truck pulled up to the restroom.

"Looks like he is here to fuck that ass of yours." I grinned.

She smiled big and headed for the restroom. As usual I sat still in our hiding place and waited for a few minutes. I then moved as quite as possible up to the peek hole.

Julie was nude and on her knees at the glory hole sucking her big brothers huge cock. She twisted her head and kept forcing his thick fuck pole down her little slut throat, his balls slapped hard on her chin, over and over he stuffed his fat cock down his little sisters throat. After about 10 minutes he extracted his cock and instructed her to put her ass up to the hole, she did as instructed. He started slowly to shove his massive fuck pole up his baby sisters asshole. I moved over to the peek hole on his side of the building. It was her brother and it looked like he had about half of his cock in her as best I could see.

I continued to watch as more and more of his cock entered her butt hole, finally his body was pressed tight against the wall, I moved over to the peek hole on her side of the building to see her ass was also firmly pressed against the wall. He was balls deep in his little sisters stretched butt hole.

They began to fuck, slowly at first, then faster and faster, her ass slammed into the wall each time she backed up onto her brothers hard cock.

She was cumming hard over and over again. They fucked and fucked hard for at least 30 minutes, then he groaned a deep loud groan and filled his little sisters ass with hot brother cum.

She stayed impaled on her brothers cock for a few minutes and then slowly extracted his spent fuck pole, it slapped against the wall as it fell from her well fucked hole. She sat on the toilet and cleaned her self up for a few minutes, I returned to our hiding spot just in time to see her exit the restroom and slowly walk over to me.

"Wow, that was intense." she beamed.

"I am glad you had so much fun." I replied.

We sat and rested on the bench for a while, then we walked over to our car and got out our picnic food and blanket we had brought. We were eating and she was telling me the entire story in great detail. Then I saw her brother Don approaching us. He sat down and we all laughed and talked for a few minutes.

As we chatted I saw funny looks on both of their faces, but neither of them said anything. Don said he had to go and headed off to his truck, Julie looked at me and said.

"Mark, I think I have been fucking my brother."

"Really," I smiled. "Are you certain? What makes you think that?"

"His shirt." she said sheepishly.

"Well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later." Julie grinned.

"He loves to fuck just like me, and I was just a glory hole slut on the other side of a hole waiting for some cock."

"Are you Ok with all this?" I asked

"Yes I think I am." she replied.

We finished our meal and headed back home, on the way she talked about the whole thing and I was supportive about everything.

"What if you two end up at a glory hole again?" I asked.

"I am going to just play it by ear." she answered.

We did see her brother again at the river glory hole several weeks later and yes they fucked, however this time she went in the mens side and they fucked face to face. This seemed very odd to me, I think they had done some fooling around earlier in life. I knew the Julie was a complete slut and she always said that Don was too, makes me wonder what went on in their youth.