The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have any idea of how you wanted to deal with this?" I asked.

"Well I was hoping that you would come with me." She proposed timidly.

"Oh?" I responded more than a little surprised by the idea.

"I was thinking maybe if you came with me, he would behave and just take the pictures. I know I'm asking quite a lot from you, but I would really appreciate it." She said sounding almost desperate.

"Sure." I finally said. "When do we leave?" I asked her both excited and nervous at the thought of taking this trip with the one and only Priyanka Chopra.

"Really? Oh thank you so much Duncan! The shoot is the day after tomorrow, in Miami. The magazine has organized a private plane to take me there, so just meet me at LAX." She told me clearly excited.

"You're welcome! I'll see you there." I hung up the phone and shook my head at the realization of how ridiculous my life was hit me once more. I had just come back from Europe and was hoping on a private plane to Miami. With Priyanka Chopra no less. I was about to return to work when my phone vibrated, signaling that I had received a text message.

"Round 2, my place!" The text read. I smiled as I saw the message was from Amber Heard. The phone vibrated once more and this time it was a picture. Amber and Emma Stone were by a pool, both looking fantastic with the caption, waiting for you. I texted her back telling her I'd be there during my lunch break.

"Duncan!" I heard through the intercom.

"Yes Bethany?" Bethany was my new assistant. We got her through a temp agency until I could find someone permanent. She was a good worker although she was very often star struck and would make certain mistakes. I couldn't hold much against her, she was polite and professional in most aspects.

"David Raymond is on the line."

"Put him through." I said biting my lip. David was a British writer and director. We had gotten his new project Nomis greenlit and it was going to be a great film if everything went right. Henry Cavill had already signed on to lead. Nathan Fillion and Minka Kelly were also signed to be a part of the film. I had helped David get the screenplay ready and knew how talented he was. "Hey David." I said once he came through.

"Duncan! Glad to hear from you mate. I hope that you enjoyed your time in London." He said sounding like he really didn't want to bother with the pleasantries.

"It was fine. Just a work trip. Anything wrong David?"

"Yeah I suppose you could say that. We are going to start filming soon, and we still don't have a lead actress." He said sounding stressed and worried. Hearing him say that had the same effect on me. David and I both knew exactly who we wanted for the role.

"Alex?" I began. "She turned it down?"

"Yes Duncan. Didn't you know?"

"Huh, no, I was out of the country." I didn't want to add that I didn't handle Alex's contracts. "I'll look into it. Let me call you back." I told him.

"Duncan, whatever you're going to do, please do it fast." I agreed before hanging up. I left my office and went to find Kara in her office.

"Hey Kara." I said breaking her focus from some paperwork she was working on. "What's going on with Alex and Nomis?" I asked her as I sat in a chair across from her desk. She seemed hesitant to responding.

"She doesn't want to do it Duncan." She finally said. "We've been looking for a replacement for her. I know David is set on her, but it has to be someone else."

"Has she told you why?" I asked.

"She wouldn't tell me or Marty. She was pretty adamant that she wasn't interested."

"This role is perfect for her." I said incredulously. "Why wouldn't she take it?"

"You'd have to ask her." Kara said seeming uncomfortable. "I tried to convince her but she wouldn't budge. I'm guessing David called you?" I nodded. "Yeah, he really wants her in this film. So do the rest of us, she's perfect for it. Maybe you should talk to her."

"Thanks Kara." I said before leaving. I didn't head back to my office. I took the elevator and headed straight for my car.

*******************

I walked up the steps to Alex's house, feeling incredibly nervous. I hadn't been here in what felt like ages. Just being there, so many memories came back to me in a hurry. I knocked on the door and waited. I heard Levon bark and smiled realizing how much I had missed the little guy.

"Coming!" I heard Alex say through the door, immediately sending my heart beating in a tailspin. She opened the door and was surprised to see me. Her eyes met mine and that same feeling that same pull ran right through my very core. "Duncan...What..What are you doing here?" She asked as she reached up to move her hair out of her face.

"I was hoping we could talk." I told her as I took a look at her. She wore a simple t shirt and a pair of cut off shorts. Her legs looked absolutely wonderful.

"Come on in." Alex said as she held the door and led me inside. Being back here, even more memories came flooding back. Joy and sadness quickly played a game of see saw. "Everything okay?" I heard Alex say behind me. "I heard you were in Europe."

"Yeah I just got back last night. I was working on the expansion." I told her finally turning to look at her. She kept her distance from me as I had expected. Levon didn't. He quickly ran to me and I kneeled to pet him.

"You're doing it!" She exclaimed with a large smile. "That's amazing. I'm so proud of you."

"It's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it."

"So what's next?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest.

"I'm meeting with a Japanese company tomorrow. Putting together the final details before I go down there next week."

"Oh that sounds exciting. I'm glad you're putting yourself out there."

"I'm glad you encouraged me to." I told her as we shared a smile.

"What did you want to talk about?" Alex asked.

"Nomis." I said and closely watched her reaction. Her eyes looked away for a second and it was all I needed to know. "Why aren't you doing it?" I asked her, standing back up as Levon kept trying to regain my attention.

"Duncan, I thought we agreed, that I would work with Kara and Marty." She said refusing to make eye contact with me.

"Yes we did. But you can't ask me to sit around and just accept that you're letting this great opportunity go by." I said as I took a step towards her. "And you know this movie is great. So what's going on?" I was close to her, close enough that her scent was impossible to resist. "Alex... Talk to me." I almost pleaded with her.

"I don't want it, cuz I read the script. I know you rewrote it." She said finally looking at me.

"It's kind of my job. What's wrong if I did?" I asked perplexed.

"You changed the role for me. You changed it so that it would be great for me. I want to earn the roles I get, you know that. I don't want to do this film just because..."

"Just because what?" I asked wanting to reach out for her but knowing I shouldn't.

"Just because of the way you and I feel about each other." I noticed she used the present tense, but decided to ignore it for now.

"Alex..." I softly said her name holding both of her hands in mine and waiting until she looked at me. Those big beautiful blue eyes of hers met mine, making my heart quake heavily. "You're right. I rewrote the script." She closed her eyes as pain washed upon her face. "But not your part. David wrote the part with you in mind. He wanted you Alex. He's the one who called me today, he still wants only you."

"Really?" She said clearly surprised.

"Yes, really! I reworked the script because I wanted the film to be absolutely perfect for you. I wanted the whole world to see all the talent I know you have." I took a beat and let those words sink in as relief and joy washed across this beautiful woman's face. "You're amazing Alexandra Daddario. When are you going to see that?" I asked her realizing how close we had gotten. Our eyes met and the air between us was absolutely electric.

"You really think so, don't you?" She asked me.

"From the moment we met, and every moment since." We heard a key enter the lock and the door open. We quickly moved away from each other as Cole entered the living room. Alex stood with her hands behind her back.

"Duncan?" Cole said as he looked at Alex. "Everything alright?"

"Oh yeah. Everything's fine." I told him. "I came to see Alex about a movie."

"Oh? You make house calls now?" He asked his eyes going back and forth between Alex and me.

"It's about Nomis." Alex finally spoke up. "Duncan was trying to convince me to do it."

"Did he succeed?" Cole asked cocking his neck, almost as though he needed to see the situation from a different angle.

"Yes..." Alex said taking a hesitant look at me.

"Great news." Cole said. "We should celebrate. Duncan will you join us for a celebratory lunch?"

"I'd love to, but I need to head back to the office." I declined as I headed towards the door. "I'll tell David you changed your mind." I said to Alex as I walked by Cole. "Good to see you Cole." I told him as I held out my hand to him.

"Same. We should catch up. We haven't really spent time together since your party."

"Yeah I'd like that." I answered. "I'll see you both soon." I said as I headed out, stopping only to pet Levon goodbye. Once inside the safe confines of my Mercedes, I took long deep breaths to steady myself before putting the car into gear.

*******************

I parked my car outside of Amber's house. She had recently bought it after her break up with Johnny Deep. I stepped out of the car and removed my jacket and tie, leaving them inside. I walked to the front door and before I even had a chance to knock, Amber swung the door open.

"About time you got here." She said with her perfect teeth. "We were thinking you stood us up." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

"Yeah, sorry I had to..." Before I had even finished my sentence, the alluring blonde pulled me down to her and placed her delicate lips against mine. I didn't fight it as I enjoyed the sensual lip lock. I actually wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tighter against me. She smelled divine. Almost like the sweetest of vanilla. When her mouth opened, and our tongues met, I realized she tasted just as sweet. This kiss alone had me growing hard, and I knew there was no doubt that amber could feel it pressing against her belly.

"I see you're ready!" Amber said after we had to break for air.

"I am now." I said looking down and noticing for the first time the yellow bikini that she was wearing. Calling it a bikini was generous. It was nothing more than three pieces of thread stitched together to cover her nipples and her pussy.

"You like?" Amber asked twisting and turning to give me different angles of her body in the bathing suit.

"How could I not? You look stunning." I told her which brought a warm smile to her beautiful face.

"You're too sweet." She said waving me away and guiding me towards the back door. "Emma is waiting by the pool." She said looking over her shoulder and noticing me take a quick peak at her perfectly shaped rear. She smiled and bit her lower lip so sexily that I wanted to be the one biting it.

"Well finally!" Emma said standing from a lounge chair. The tempting red head said as she walked towards me.

"Yeah I was telling Amber..." Once more I was interrupted with a kiss. And once again I didn't fight back. I closed my eyes and drew the warm sexy body closer to me. That was the only resemblances between this kiss and Amber's. While Amber had been slow and seductive, Emma was passionate and almost in heat. Her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me tightly against her as her tongue slipped into my mouth and searched for mine like a heat seeking missile. I absolutely loved it and groaned as I tasted her fiery mouth. "I need that cum of yours again. It's been too long." She admitted as her hands lowered and cupped my ass cheeks through my pants.

"We're sharing remember." Amber said as she pressed herself against my back, her hands beginning to unbuckle my belt.

"If you can get to it before I swallow every drop." Emma said as she dropped to her knees, pulling my pants down on her way.

"You're such a cum slut." Amber said good naturedly.

"Don't act like you're not for his cum!" Emma said looking up at me with her seductive eyes. My boxers were pulled down next and my cock was released into the air. "Mmmhmm." Emma moaned as she wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked me gently. "I've missed this." She said before kissing the length of my cock.

"Hmm." I moaned loving the feel of Emma's soft lips on my cock. Amber grabbed my head and pulled me towards her and kissing me. Once again I was lost in Amber's soft lips and warm tongue. I wrapped one arm around her waist again as my free hand was roaming through Emma's hair. Amber's tongue smoothly snuck into my mouth once again and I felt my senses go into overload. Emma had taken my cockhead between her lips and was wildly running her tongue around my piss hole.

"I want some dick too." Amber whispered into my ear before biting my earlobe.

"He really liked that!" Emma said after feeling my dick twitch when Amber had bite me.

"Well he's going to love this." Amber threw in as she dropped to her knees and instantly sucked my ball sack into her mouth.

"Why aren't we enthusiastic?" Emma teased her friend, licking the underside of my cockhead.

"I need to win this round!" Amber said licking the other side of my pole as Emma licked the top. They worked in unison sucking my dick as though there was nothing they would rather be doing. My legs were going weak as both girls shared my cock, their lips meeting time and time again as they each licked and sucked a side of my throbbing member.

Finally Amber wrapped her velvety lips around my cockhead and I groaned in absolute pleasure as she began to bob up and down my cock. There was no slow build up, she went to down on my cock taking more than half of it within a couple of bobs.

"Someone's been practicing." Emma said taking a break from sucking on my balls that felt heavier than they ever had. Amber ignored her, she was completely lost in the blowjob she was giving. And what a blowjob it was. Her lips were moving so quickly up and down my cock, you would think that she was being played on fast forward. Her lips created a warm seal around my cock. "Wow!" Emma said clearly impressed by her friend's talented mouth almost as much as I was.

Amber's eyes were closed and she was fully committed. There was spit drooling down my cock and the gorgeous actress was moaning and groaning as though my cock was the greatest thing she had ever tasted. She finally had to stop to take in some deep breaths, Emma saw an opportunity and quickly bounced on my cockhead.

The fiery redhead tried to match Amber's enthusiasm and was doing a wonderful job of it. Within a few moments, I had almost all of my cock down her throat and she was using her wonderful muscles to squeeze every inch of pleasure possible from my cock. I grabbed her hair and began to fuck her face.

"Mhhhmmm!" Emma moaned as my balls slapped against her chin with every stroke. Emma didn't seem to mind and only grabbed my butt and pulled me in deeper into her mouth. Emma moved her tongue around my cock swiftly as though it were a snake. I don't know how she did it, but in that moment I couldn't care less. My grip on her hair tightened as I fucked her mouth hard.

Emma pulled off my cock to catch her breath and instantly Amber replaced her mouth. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, begging me to give her the same treatment I had given Emma. I grabbed her silky blond locks and moved my hips to fuck her lovely mouth. I moved my hips and used her mouth like I had used Emma's, Amber was more than up to the task. Her hand juggling and cradling my balls as the rhythm of my hard cock only increased with each passing moment.

Emma couldn't suck my balls so she raised herself up and kissed me deeply. Quickly our tongues met and Emma massaged mine with wonderful dexterity. She dropped behind Amber again, who hadn't for one second stopped blowing me, and began playing with her tits. I saw Amber's eyes roll around in her head as Emma dropped her hand into the blonde's panties.

"Fuck Emma!" Amber moaned forced to stop blowing me. "Not Now!"

"Duncan doesn't care. Right Duncan?" Emma asked me as she whipped off Amber's bikini top and started sucking her nipple.

"I know..." Amber said between moans. "You're trying to distract me." She finished her sentence as she moved her hand in a corkscrew motion on my cock.

"Damn right!" Emma said taking the chance and sucking my cock into her mouth once more. Emma didn't waste a second and swallowed my cock once more. I felt my legs getting wobbly as the Oscar winner's lips wrapped themselves around my cock shaft and sucked meticulously.

"Two can play that game!" Amber said forcing her own hand down Emma's soaked bikini bottoms. "You like that huh? You're so fucken wet." Amber taunted her friend as she pinched her nipples.

"MHMNHMHNMM!" Emma moaned around my cock as Amber started to finger her drooling cunt. Emma fought tooth and nail to not stop sucking me. I could see her eyebrows scrunching as she did her best to remain focused on the job at hand.

"Not enough huh?" Amber said pulling down the bottoms enough so that she could stick two of her slick fingers into Emma's cunt. Emma moaned louder still but still continued working on my cock. She was losing steam, becoming too preoccupied with what Amber was doing to her. "Oh I see you're still going huh? Let's see what happens after this." I was still conscious enough to see Amber suck one of the fingers from her free hand and lower it towards Emma's asshole.

"MMMHHHMMH" Emma's eye widened intensely as Amber fingered her pussy and ass at the same time. Emma's tongue kept swirling around my cock, but not with the same intensity as before. It still felt great, and seeing Amber fuck her friend with her fingers only made things that much hotter.

"I think you're gonna cum before he does. Aren't you Em?" Amber said as she continued to fuck the sexy redhead. "Cum on my fingers like you already did today. Go ahead. You know you're dying to! CUM EMMA! FUCKING CUM!" She demanded of her. I could see the orgasm ripping through Emma. It started in her hips and shook her all the way through.

"AHHHHHHH!!" She shouted as she exploded all over Amber's hand who didn't pause at all. If anything Amber continued to fuck Emma until the redhead had another orgasm. "OH MY GOD! OH GOD!" Emma said as she let go of my cock and fell to the floor.

"This cum is mine!" Amber said as she settled before me and took my dick in her mouth again. There was no doubt what Amber was attempting to do, her entire being was focused on making me cum. Her red lips had created that seal once more and she was blowing me as though she were about to die if she didn't have my cum.

"MMMHHHMMMM!" I heard Amber moan around my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see that Emma had laid underneath Amber, moved her bottoms aside and had her tongue deep sliding in between Amber's juicy pussy lips. Amber would not be deterred and continued to suck away at my throbbing cock as she rode Emma's tongue.

"Oh fuck! Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I finally announce, causing Amber to speed up the tempo of her mouth as her hand jerked me off at the base. I could tell from Amber's body that Emma was doing the same to her, doing everything in her power to lead the blonde to a thundering orgasm. "OHHH SHIT!" I practically shouted as I felt mine begin to churn deep within my balls. "Amber I'm fucking cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" I shouted as I felt the first of my seed shoot from my cockhead deep into the blonde's mouth.

123456...8