The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dress hit the floor, proving that she had been naked beneath it the entire evening. Tori pulled Camila towards her and kissed her again. Their nipples brushing against one anothers. I stood behind Camila, kissing the back of her neck while my hands ran along her back, her ass and her soft thighs.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Camila moaned sandwiched between us. We found a way to the bed. Camila lay flat on her back with her head leaning over the side of the bed. I smiled knowing exactly what Tori had in mind. I watched her as she basically jumped in between Camila's legs. Soon enough, the star of Riverdale was moaning to the heavens as she felt my girlfriend's heavenly tongue against her clit.

"Tastes even better." I heard Tori say before returning her attention to the pussy in front of her. Camila's mouth was open as she she screamed to the skys for her release. I stood before her and our eyes met.

"In my mouth." She told me looking at my dick as though it was the only thing she wanted. I guided my hard cock between her lips and moaned loudly as the gorgeous actress wrapped those soft lips around me again. I pinched and pulled on her hard nipples causing her to moan with my cock in her mouth.

Not a word was said for what felt like hours. Victoria was busy drinking away at Camila's pussy while Camila was pussy taking my cock deep into her mouth. I fucked Camila's mouth at a good tempo, making sure she could still breath. Her mouth was warm and luxurious. She was so wet and used her tongue around my cock so damn wonderfully that I just wanted to fill her pretty little mouth with my hot cum.

"Not yet!" Victoria said, clearly with plans of her own. I pulled my cock out of Camila's welcoming mouth and I heard her take deep long breaths. "Come here." Tori called me over and I could do nothing but follow her orders. We pulled Camila up onto the bed so that she was laying completely on her back. "Fuck her!" Tori whispered in my ear as she moved over.

"Yes! Oh god yes! Please fuck me. I want that dick in me so bad.." Camila begged me before Victoria covered her mouth with hers once more. I couldn't wait any longer. I guided my cock to her entrance and slowly pushed inside of her. "Hmmmm HMMM!" I heard Camila moan, her mouth still occupied by Victoria's.

I myself felt my body shake as her tightness and warm invited me. I took my time pushing more and more of my cock inside of her, loving the feel of her wetness as it surrounded my invading member. I lifted Camila's legs onto my shoulders and really began to pump my hips in and out of her.

"OHHH SHIT!" Camila shouted breaking the kiss. "More! More! Fuck me! FUCK...!" Tori had lowered her dripping cunt onto Camila's face. She was the only one of us who hadn't had any stimulation and I could tell from the look on her face that she had been dying for some release.

"Oh eat me. Eat me!" She groaned as her hips began to gyrate onto Camila's tongue that was working its way through her folds. I had a perfect view of Camila's dastardly tongue. It heightened my arousal to watch her please the woman I loved while i fucked her with long deep and hard strokes. I could hear her moaning through Victoria's folds.

Victoria meanwhile brought her mouth to mine as we both took pleasure from Camila. The beautiful actress wasn't complaining one bit. Her moans and shouts of approval could be heard from beneath Tori's body. We broke the kiss and took a second to look at each other. We smiled to each other. In that moment, it was as though we knew that this would be what our lives might look like from here on out. Fucking each other, along with some other gorgeous girl from time to time. I couldn't help but think that it was a good life.

I was distracted from Victoria's beautiful face as I felt Camila explode all over my cock. We had been so caught up in one another that I had lost track of how close Camila was to orgasm. Her moaning and whining were getting louder as I fucked her with deeper strokes. She held on tightly to Victoria's thighs as her pussy drenched my cock in her juices.

I didn't stop and continued to fuck her tight pussy. I looked at her body and paid attention to how it responded to my strokes. Victoria who was rubbing her clit even harder against Camila's mouth, was close to cumming. I could tell by her nipples getting harder and her legs beginning to shake. I pushed Camila's legs further apart so that I could hit deeper into her. She was close to cumming as well, at this point it was only a race between her and Tori.

"Ohhhh fuck!! FUCK! FUCK!" Tori finally shouted as she won the race. Camila was close behind as her pussy exploded all over my cock again. I fucked her through her orgasm loving the feel of her tight pussy lips around my aching cock. "Don't cum yet!" I heard Tori say as she moved off of Camila's face.

"OHHH MY GOD!" Camila shouted finally being able to speak. "Oh my fucking god! Oh jesus!" She moaned again as she came down from the orgasm. Tori scrambled and lay atop of her. She kissed Camila, and raised her ass towards me. "Fuck her Duncan! Fuck Her!" Camila moaned in between kisses.

"Yes! I need your cock." Tori agreed, I held her hips as I pulled out of Camila. I heard her mew at the emptiness. I positioned myself behind Tori and pushed my cock into her as quickly as I could. "OHHH YES! I NEEDED THAT!" She shouted as her warm and wet cunt wrapped itself around my throbbing cock. I fucked Victoria recklessly from behind as Camila kissed her sweet lips and played with her breasts as they swung beneath her with every thrust of my cock.

"Tori! I'm so close." I announced feeling the cum bumbling in my balls.

"Yes! Yes! Please do! I'm close too."

"Duncan fill her cunt so i can eat your cum out of her pussy." Camila said pushing me forward all the more.

"Oh Tori! Oh baby!" I moaned as I felt the cum rushing through me and filling her snatch. "OHH FUCK!" I moaned as I felt every drop fall from the tip of my cock into her warm and tight chanel. I fell onto the bed as I watched Tori lay on her back with Camila diving into her muff to suck my cum out of her pussy. That was the last thing I saw before my brain shut down from exhaustion.

*****************************************************************************************************

I woke up in the middle of the night. Tori and I were on either side of Camila who was sleeping deeply with a happy smile. I slid out of bed, grabbed my phone and headed outside on the balcony. I dialled Mark's number and looked out onto the beach as I waited for him to answer.

"Hey, how are you?" He said in a very tired voice.

"I'm on the balcony of a ridiculous suite, with a beautiful view of the beach. And i'm in Brazil with Victoria. So i'm doing pretty great. How about yourself."

"I'm doing amazing. Things are pretty slow out here." He lied with a smile in his voice.

"Then why are you at the office this late?" I asked.

"You jerk!" He joked. "I'm guessing you heard about Harvey."

"Yeah." I told him about the events of the party.

"Her dad isn't the only one who's angry. It's been a mess here. All of these women have been coming forward and it's not going to stop anytime soon."

"How'd we miss this Mark?" I asked seriously reaching for answers.

"We always had our doubts. Besides we were pretty busy with Stamp, and the leaks since we opened. It's not a good excuse."

"It's hardly an excuse at all." I replied. "How are we going to fix this?"

"WE are doing all we can. You are enjoying your time with Tori."

"Mark..."

"Duncan, you've done enough. Relax, and spend time with this woman you love. We have this under control."

"It's not that I don't trust you. I just feel.."

"Guilty." He finished. "I know. But there's not much for you to do here."

"How are you doing?" I asked him after a beat.

"I'm good. Family's good. Marty and Kara are talking about moving in together."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. They're over the moon happy. Marty doesn't want to risk messing things up."

"I can't blame him."

"You gotta come back in time, to help us do the move."

"Huh...Just let me know when it is so I can make sure to be nowhere in the vicinity."

"Lazy bum." He said with a laugh. "I got to go back to it brother. But I miss you."

"Miss you too. If you need anything, just let me know."

"Don't hold your breath. Tell Victoria I said hi. We all should get together soon."

"Definitely." I said before wishing him a good night. I turned back towards the view of the beach, loving the sound of the water as it crashed against the sand.

"Hey!" I heard a soft voice behind me. I turned to fight Camila standing wearing one of my t shirts. It went to about her thighs. She looked so cute. "I hope i'm not interrupting you."

"Not at all. And even if you were, it'd be a welcome one." I said as I opened my arms up and she came into me for a long hug.

"Thank you for having me." She said with her face in my chest.

"No need to thank me. I'm glad you're here."

"Are you okay?" She asked looking at me with her pretty brown eyes.

"Just this Harvey thing." I admitted.

"I imagined."

"You want to know something." I told her and she nodded. "I quit the agency literally 2 days ago."

"Really why?" She asked genuinely surprised.

"A few reasons. But mostly, that beautiful woman sleeping there." I told her nodding towards the bedroom. "I wanted to focus on her and me."

"And now you think you might have to put that "S" on your chest again."

"Never looked at it that way." I said with a laugh. "But yeah. I feel like Hollywood needs me."

"That may be true. But I think you can't be any good to anyone unless you're happy. I know we've just met, but I know so many people whose lives you've touched and made better. You don't think you've earned this solace?"

"Can I really enjoy it when I know what I know?"

"That's a good question and I guess the answer will be different for everyone. But how did you feel before you heard the news about Harvey?" I smiled as I thought about the last few days with Victoria.

"Happier than i've been in some time." I answered honestly.

"Well while you're still figuring out what you think you should do, continue to enjoy those feelings. The answer will come to you when it's time."

"I don't know if i've said this." I said before lowering my mouth to hers and kissing her. "I'm really glad you're here."

"You've mentioned it once or twice." She replied with a bright side.

"Are you doing okay?"

"Just worried about my dad. He never really wanted me to come to Hollywood. He was always worried about...well exactly this. That people would use me, or only see me as a sexual object."

"I understand him. It was one of the things I wanted to change. I'm not entirely sure i've made much improvement."

"I think you have. Don't forget, Harvey is part of the old guard. Him and others like him being exposed might be the necessary step in things improving for everyone. You did your part, but not everything is on you.Have faith." She said with a yawn.

"You look like you need to get some sleep." I said with a smile.

"I'll go, if you come with me." She responded.

"How can I say no?" I said as she grabbed my hand and led me towards the bed. Victoria was still sound asleep. Camila and I took our places on either side of her and soon we were all fast asleep.

*************************************************************************************************************

I woke up the following morning and found that I was alone in bed. I slipped out of the covers and made my way to the living room in our suite. The sight before me, quickly rose my pulse. Victoria was on the couch her legs spread wide. Camilla was on her knees in between those beautiful legs munching enthusiastically on Victoria's pussy.

"Hey baby." I said as I approached the two. Victoria opened her eyes and the lust in them was undeniable. I leaned down a kissed her deeply. She moaned into my mouth as her tongue swirled around mine. I pulled away to see the grip she had on Camila's head, pulling her deep into her cunt.

"Hey to you too." I said to Camilla as I moved behind her and kissed the lips of her swollen and hungry cunt. Camila responded to me by moaning loudly between Tori's thighs. I knelt behind Camila, taking a second to touch her perfectly shaped butt cheeks. I groaned as i felt the soft and warm skin in the palm of my hands.

"Oh my god! Eat me! Eat me." Victoria moaned as she pumped her hips harder against Camila's face. I couldn't' wait much longer and guided my cock inside of Camila's smug pussy. I could hear her moans coming from Victoria's cunt pushing me to thrust more of myself deeper inside of her.

"Mhhmmm" I heard Camila grunting from between Tori's legs. Tori smiled at me as she held the pretty brunette's head in both hands, pushing her deeper into the folds of her pussy. I took my time sliding inside and out of Camila's pussy. It was so tight and felt so good wrapped around my cock, I could spend all day fucking her. I dug my nails into her buttcheeks and pumped my cock deeper into her, holding it as deep as I could on every stroke.

I looked up and met Tori's eyes once more. She looked so beautiful, so happy. A beautiful girl eating her, and the love of her life giving her the biggest smile ever. It was perfect. My hands reached out to her, and her fingers intertwined with mine. Again we were losing ourselves in each other as we fucked Camila.

"Ah! Ah! AH!" Camila shouted as an orgasm rushed through her. I hadn't noticed that one of her hands was rubbing her clit as my cock drove itself into her depth time and time again. She screamed solidly inside of Victoria's cunt.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Tori shouted as she came hard from Camila's ministrations.

"Oh my god! Camila! FUCK!" I shouted as I joined the women and came hard into Camila's cunt.

The three of us collapsed on the floor. The room smelled of sex and good emotions. I was laying on the ground with both women laying their heads on my chest. I took turns to kiss them both, enjoying the feel and taste of their mouths.

"Wow." Camilla finally exclaimed. "Is there a better way to wake up in the morning?"

"I haven't found one yet." Tori answered. "I'll let you know if I do."

"Take your time." Camila said. "I could get used to this."

"Why don't you two take a shower while I order us some breakfast?" I suggested.

"Isn't my man full of good ideas?" Victoria said with a bright smile and a kiss on my chest.

"So far he has been." Camila agreed before they scrambled to their feet and headed towards the bedroom. I couldn't do much but stare at their amazing backsides. I smiled to myself thinking about how lucky I was before calling up for room service. I joined the girls in the shower. The water was hot but the women even more so.

The moment I entered they were both all over me. Victoria kissed me first before Camila took her turn. I was pulled between the two girls before they soaped up their breasts. Victoria was in front of me, Camila behind. I moaned loudly as they used their breast to spread the soap all over my back and torso. By the time, they had kneeled to do my thighs, I was sporting a pretty impressive hard on.

"Someone's excited." Camila said as her tongue licked my ball sack.

"I think we all are." Tori moaned her eyes unable to move from my cock. "I wonder what we can do about it?"

"I have an Idea!" Camila said as she stood pulling Tori to her feet. The two girls kissed in front of me, making my blood boil instantly. Camila and Victoria both placed their hands on the shower wall and bent over presenting their pussies to me. "So who's first?" Camila asked over her shoulder.

"Decisions, decisions!" I said with my finger on my chin. Seeing as I had only just fucked Camila, I moved my cock towards Tori.

"Ohhh fucK!" Tori moaned when she felt my cock spear into her.

"Lucky!" Camila said with a little pout that looked absurdly sexy. I cupped her pretty butt, before pressing two of my thick long fingers into her tight pussy. "Awww! Shit!' She growled before turning her head towards Tori. The two beauties were kissing whilst my cock drove harder and deeper into my girlfriend. My fingers were slick with Camila's juices as I toyed mercilessly with her cunt.

"Oh god! I love this cock." Victoria admitted as I changed my angle in order for it to hit her G spot. "It feels so damn good! Oh my lord!" She moaned. I was now fucking her with deep hard thrust, feeling her pussy tighten and almost beg for more. "Oh shit I'm so close!" Before she could cum, I pulled my cock out of her and quickly switched over to Camila. "Oh no fair." I heard Tori whine as I entered Camila's wanting pussy.

"AHHHH!" The Riverdale star shouted in complete surprise. I didn't start off slowly with her. We were both too riled up for that. I simply started to fuck her with deep thrust. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh my fuck!" Camila moaned on almost every thrust. Her pussy felt so good, and I knew it would be hard to pull out. I dug my hands into her hips, loving the feel of her skin, and the look of her ass. "Holllllyyy fuck! NOOOO!"

She shouted as I pulled out of her and returned to Tori's waiting pussy. Tori sucked in a big gulp of air as my cock drove inside of her and I quickly returned to the pace I had set out earlier. Her hips were hitting back against me hard, my balls slapping against her clit on every stroke. She was doing a great job of squeezing my cock with the walls of her cunt, driving me utterly insane.

"Duncan! I'm so close! Please! Let me cum!" I could hear the desire and wanting in her voice. I thought about dragging it out a little longer, but realized she had suffered enough. I picked up the face and fucked her with full force now. The sound of our bodies smashing into each other rebounding off of the shower walls. "YES!YES!YES!YES! OHHHH FUCK!" Tori let out as a massive orgasm ignited deep within her.

"I want that!" Camila moaned seeing Tori cum so hard.

"I'll do what I can." I said as I returned to her body. My cock slid back in so easily and we were quickly going at each other once more. Camila lowered her hand and was hastily playing with her clit. The walls of her pussy were squeezing me wonderfully. We were both close to the edge and I doubted there would be any way to stop the impending orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK THERE! THERE THERE! OHHHH FUCK!" Camila shouted loudly as an orgasm rocked her sexy little body. She came so hard that my thighs shook on every stroke from the force of it. "My god!" She said once her orgasm had passed.

"Cum on us!" Tori said kneeling once more.

"Yes Please!" Camila said pulling herself away from me and kneeling next to Tori. I was so close to cumming already, seeing these two beautiful girls waiting for my cum with their mouths opened was almost too much for me.

"Oh shit!" I groaned feeling the cum bursting through my cock. The first stream hit Tori right in the face. I moved my cock towards Camila and laid a big gulp into her mouth. I went back and forth between the two, trying to split as much cum as I could between the two of them. When I was spent, I leaned back into the wall and watched the two of them lick and suck my cum off of each other. I took a minute to enjoy the feeling of total satisfaction that ran through me. Eventually the water ran cold and we had to exit and dry off.

I walked out of the bedroom fully dressed. Our food had been delivered and set up on the balcony. I sat on the table and began to drink coffee when Victoria joined me. We kissed softly before she sat next to me.

"Thank you." She said holding my hand. "Everything has been so perfect."