The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cuddled for a while and then the hard floor started to get to both of us, so we got up and collected our things and headed for her bedroom. We chatted for a while and she asked, so I explained how my wife and I came to our "understanding" about love and sex.

Eventually her feminine curiosity expressed itself and she asked if I really had other videos on my phone. I said I would have to look and found a video of a recent foursome we had with one of our lovers Jeannie and her boyfriend Sid. We had recently visited them on a weekend trip and we both had such a good time we had to call in sick on Monday to get some sleep.

So I went into the spare bedroom and pulled an HDMI cord out of my bag and plugged the phone into her big screen TV. While I was getting everything set up, Sissy ducked out to clean up.

When she got back, there in high definition on the screen were Jeannie and Heather in a classic 69 position eating each other's pussy while I walked around filming the girls.

"Oh my gawd, that is hot," Sissy muttered under her breath.

I came over and sat next to her on the couch.

While she watched the action on the screen I started kissing her shoulder and slid a hand behind her to rub her back. She obliged by leaning forward.

"Oh my gawd," Sissy exclaimed.

I glanced at the screen and knew immediately what caused her outburst.

"That is Sid," I said. "Impressive isn't he?"

Sissy just nodded as if in a trance.

I watched briefly on the screen as Jeannie swung off Heather's face and pushed me out of her so she could deep throat my cock. Sid came around and fed his huge dick to Heather, who gobbled it immediately. Then return my focus to Sissy.

"Oh my gawd" said Sissy a few minutes later. "You are both fucking her at the same time. That is so hot."

A quick glance let me know that she was watching the part where I was on the bed and Jeannie was riding me anal cowgirl with Sid in her pussy.

The two of us slid down on the couch until we were spooning. I continued to stroke Sissy's neck and shoulders, with occasional expeditions down to her breasts.

I could feel form the movements of her thighs, that Sissy was squeezing her thighs together and rubbing her pussy.

In the meantime, in the video Heather had put the camera down pointing at the action so she could come in and start to suck on Jeannie's nipples.

Finally Jeannie started to shake and arch her back and moan. And there was no question when she came. You could clearly hear Heather say "My turn" as she pushed Sid onto the bed and straddled his dick and started to ride him. Sissy started to moan a little at seeing Sid's enormous pecker slid slowly into Heather's pussy.

In the meantime, Jeannie had slipped my dick into her mouth and was deep throating me. She had retrieved the camera and was going in for close-ups of the two dicks; Sid's dick filling Heather and my dick in her mouth.

Then she moved up for a close-up of the ecstatic look on Heather's face just as she was coming. Heather's coming triggered both of us.

Sissy was deep in the throes of an orgasm so I decided it was time to roll a condom on and get some more of her pussy. She was still sideways on the couch so once I was wearing the condom, I rolled to my knees and put one leg between hers. That opened her pussy to the perfect angle for my cock to penetrate her to the max. On my first thrust I could feel the head of my cock bang against her cervix.

"Fuck me just like that," she screamed. "Oh my gawd you are so deep into me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuuuck meeeeee."

With all the excitement of remembering that three way with Jeannie, the raw scent of sex that was coming from Sissy and the slick silky feeling of her pussy as it squeezed my cock, I only lasted a half dozen stokes before pushing deep into her and blasting my seed in powerful almost painfully pleasurable spurts.

As we lay embracing in the afterglow suddenly Sissy stiffened and shrieked, "Oh my gawd you came in my pussy." And she started to cry.

"Shhh. Nothing to worry about," I said. "Reach your hand down and pull out my cock."

I helped by bringing her hand to my pecker. I slid it out of her pussy as her hand reached it and as she felt the condom.

"Oh, my gawd. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she sobbed.

She reached up and pulled my face down to her and started kissing it while still crying.

"I have been so afraid of getting pregnant, you wouldn't believe it."

She cried a little more and then it all came out in a torrent, "That is why my real Mom and Dad had to get married was because of me. Dad got Mom pregnant while they were dating so he 'did the right thing' and married her. But they never forgave each other and they had sometimes had terrible fights over it.

"So when I turned 16, I went on the pill before I started dating and my first boyfriend was 18 and he didn't know I was on the pill, so when he said he wanted to fuck me, I said I was scared and he told me he knew how he could fuck me and I couldn't get pregnant. He was the one who taught me how to ass fuck. And after a while I bought condoms to let him fuck my pussy, but he only wanted to fuck me in the ass so I dumped him.

"I went through a bunch of boys pretty quickly because I was filing out faster than my friends. Probably the pills did it. But I didn't care. I started entering beauty pageants and winning so I could have my pick of the boys.

"As the pageants got bigger I started having to do things for the judges in order to win. A blowjob here, a hand job there, an ass fuck or two and I was the queen of the pageant circuit.

"Finally, I had enough. I went to the state pageant for one of the big national contests and I said no more. I am going to win it on my own or not, but no more sex to win.

"Needless to say, I placed second. This was good enough for a minor scholarship that I'm trying to stretch into an associate's degree at the local community college. And I swore off sex and went off the pill.

"Until today that is" she said finally slowing down the flood of words.

Sissy bent down and pulled the condom off and cleaned my cock with her tongue and lips. The effect was instant. But I pulled her up and kissed her long and hard.

"We do need to get some sleep. I don't want Earl running off to get his shotgun if he barges in on us," I told her.

She laughed. "He won't. We'll probably have to go wake him up in the morning. But you are right. We need some sleep and I am pretty fucked out for right now. Let me go brush my teeth and put something sexy on for you and we can go to bed."

I ran my finger down from her chin around each breast and down between her thighs and then straight to my mouth.

While sucking in my finger I said, "I don't think there is anything in this world that could make you sexier than you are right now. But go, I could be wrong." And I rolled off the couch and smacked her butt.

She went off to the bathroom to get cleaned up and brush her teeth. I went into the kitchen to do the same. On the way back to her bedroom I stopped in the spare room to pick up my bag and decided to mess up the bed, just in case.

When she came into the bedroom I was wearing a pair of athletic shorts that I use as PJs when I am on the road and I had to let loose a wolf whistle. She was wearing a baby doll nighty that was perfect. It hugged her in all the right places and was just translucent enough in others to keep you guessing.

She turned out the lights and lay down in bed. I snuggled up to her and kissed her forehead. The next thing I knew, the sun was coming in her window. Her alarm clock on the nightstand said it was 6:05.

That little bit of movement was enough and she snuggled over and said, "Good morning". That baby doll looked even more spectacular with her lying in it on the bed.

I started to get up then leaned over, spread her legs and started eating her pussy. It didn't take long and she was squirming and moaning. A little additional action with my thumb and fingers and she arched her back and moaned. Then she slumped back down on the bed. This time I managed to get all the way up and headed for the bathroom. Sissy was right behind me.

As I headed for the toilet, Sissy said, "Stop right there, don't waste it."

"Waste what?" I said confused.

"Your hardon," she said as she pulled back the shower curtain and stepped into the tub. "Come over here and fuck me once you are done peeing."

Somewhere along the line she had ditched the nighty so I finished peeing and dropped my shorts and came over to the tub and asked, "So how do you want to do this?"

Well I had had to pee really bad, and it had been very difficult not to pee on her ceiling.

So I had lost a little of the edge off my morning wood.

"Now you sit down" she commanded. It took a few seconds, and she wrapped her lips around my cock and started swallowing my cock until it was hard as a rock

I slid my hand along her belly and down to her pussy intending to slide a finger into her. But she stopped me.

"This is my treat for you this morning" she said. "You just lean back and enjoy."

After a minute, she stopped and stood up. She then produced a bottle of lube and a condom from somewhere. She then rolled the condom on me and smeared some lube on my cock. Satisfied, she turned around and kneeling on either side of me facing away, she slid my cock into her pussy. She bounced slowly up and down on my cock for what seemed like forever and then I couldn't stand it anymore. I heaved my hips up and started to shoot my wad deep inside her.

Spurting and spurting in ecstasy. When I finally died away, she sat up, turned around pulled the condom off and sucked the last of my cum from my cock.

"Now" she said "It's shower time."

Reluctantly, I stood up and when I was finally on my feet I grabbed Sissy and spun her around to me and gave her a big tongue kiss. With our tongues entwined I could taste the saltiness of my cum. Breaking the clinch, she bent down to turn the shower head on. We soaped each other up but remembering what happened yesterday, we got out well before the end of the hot water.

A little while later while driving up to Earl's I asked Sissy, "So, what did I do to deserve your treat this morning?"

"First was for the way you ate me this morning. I came so hard I almost peed the bed. And second, I was still horny and I wanted to have your cock just one more time."

Just then we saw Earl's truck heading for the barn so we pulled up there to wait for him. A few minutes later we were standing in the barn and Earl asked, "Well, are you ready to load up?"

"I think so," I replied. "I can only take 4 because I need some room to be able to stand them up after hauling them into the bed of the truck."

"I can fix that," Earl said. "You go pick out 6 and I'll be right back."

Puzzled, Sissy and I went to do that. Fortunately, there were 6 in the first row that I'd had my eye on yesterday. So when Earl came around the corner with his tractor, I'd already pulled 4 out by the truck. Looking at the contraption on the front of his tractor, I realized he had it rigged like a platform on a lift.

"Very clever Earl. That is going to make short work of this," I said.

"I may not be the smartest operator in the world, but I was the laziest," he said with a grin. "Actually, we used to use this to load hay bales into the loft back when I ran horses and cattle and needed to have a hay loft. It was a shitload easier than block and tackles."

With Earl's lift we had the truck loaded in no time. So I finally turned to him and said, "Well, now for the fun part, at least for you," as I pulled a wad of bills out of my pocket and counted out 12 one hundred dollar bills and handed them to Earl.

He counted them a second time, folded them in half and stuffed them into Sissy's back pocket. It was obvious from her squeal she was not expecting that.

"You turning into a dirty old man or what?" she asked.

"Nope. That's part of your tuition money for next semester," Earl replied.

"Pops! You're kidding. I think I'm gonna cry," Sissy said.

"Nope," said Earl. "No crying. You still need books and other stuff so you are going to have to keep your waitressing job, but this will make things a little easier."

While they had been having their touching moment, I had strapped the games down and was checking to make sure they would ride ok.

"Guys, I hate to break up a touching moment, but I think I'm ready to go and I'd like to buy breakfast for the two of you on my way down the road. Can I get one of you to drive as well, so you don't have to walk back and I'll meet you at the diner?"

"Pops, why don't you drive and I'll go with James to make sure he doesn't get lost on the way there?"

"You just don't want to drive with a damn fool who still likes to go 90 miles an hour down the road," said Earl.

"Damn, you finally figured it out," Sissy replied with a big smile.

"Alright, but one of you needs to help me with this barn door," he grumbled.

"I got it," I said and went to help close and lock the barn door. When I turned back, Earl was already half way back to the farm house before we could even get into the truck.

"I think I'm going to be taking it a little slower, at least until we get to the road," I said. "No sense dumping the load before I get home."

"Oh, you'll dump a load all right," said Sissy as she started to undo my belt.

All I could do was reach down her shirt and play with her tits as she administered an amazing blowjob.

And to her credit, despite having cum a bunch of times in the last 2 days, she got me to dump my load well before we got to the diner.

"You look like the cat that got the canary," Earl said. "What took you so long?"

"He was worried about dumping his load," said Sissy with a sly grin and wink at me.

"Eh. Not with all those straps," said Earl. "I took the liberty of ordering for us. I didn't know if you drank coffee, so I ordered some for you anyway."

"Thanks," I said, "I usually don't but considering the drive, it probably won't hurt."

With that, the food arrived and it was enough for a small army. But all too soon, it was time to hit the road for an uneventful trip home.

But I would be back. After all, there were 194 or so more video games and 10 pinball machines. Not to mention the hottest farmer's daughter in history to bring me back.