The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules and I looked at each other. I saw a glint in the corner of her eye. This was happening too fast, and I was not comfortable with the reality of it. Not sure if I could make the leap from fantasy to reality in one night. But I knew I had a real problem, as the stranger was a black guy, and he was big.

No-one had spoken for a good 30 seconds. He was waiting for us to make the first move, and neither of us wanted to speak first, but I knew what she was thinking, and probably hoping, based on a conversation no longer than 25 minutes old.

"Look, if you are looking for some fun." He was speaking directly at Jules now. "I am here for the night. I'm in a truck in the lorry parking area, with "Steves" on the side. Plenty room for us all."

And with that he winked at Jules, stood and walked out of the door.

"You want to go don't you?"

"Yes. I mean why not. It's fate, has to be. We both believe in that, and he is kind of hot...and if I am really honest, I saw him looking at me the second time you passed him. And so by the time you passed him a third time, my fantasy guy became him in my mind, I came just as we overtook him, and I came with images of him in my head fucking me. I made sure he saw me orgasm, but had no clue he would follow us. That's where fate comes in."

I rolled my eyes, but my heart was thumping hard in my chest. Strangely I felt more jealous of her thinking he was hot, than I was about her fucking him, imaginary or otherwise.

"This is so fast Jules. An hour or so ago you were little miss prim and proper, but now you want to go a fuck a strange black guy in the back of his truck...I can't take it all in."

"I would rather you be there, but if you don't feel that you can, and you let me, I could go alone, then tell you all about it later while you fuck me."

I got another strange thought in my head, which stemmed from my musings about the roadside CCTV cameras. "What about FaceTime? Sort of best of both. Not sure I could handle being there, but watching you via video link sounds voyeurish, and you won't need to tell me the story then, just fuck me when we finally get home to thank me and reassure me."

"Ok." she said. "I'm ok with that, I will ask....erm, shit we don't even know his name...I'll ask him if that's ok with him. Sort of a security thing for me."

She got up and kissed me and thanked me, before smiling and telling me I would see her soon. I went back to the car, and moved it out to a more secluded parking bay, away from the cameras. She saw me and waved across the tarmac, as I turned the engine off, before knocking on the cab door of the truck.

My phone rang, about a minute later. It was Julie on FaceTime.

"Hi. This is Steve would you believe. It's his truck. One man band. Say hi to Steve."

We swapped greetings.

The phone was clipped in to some kind of holder and positioned over the bed in the cab. The lights in the cab were on, no need to keep them off, as truck cabs have curtains all around for the drivers privacy at night.

They faced each other on their knees in the middle of the bed and began to kiss. My stomach lurched, and I almost jumped out of the car to stop it going any further. But then I saw her hand reach between them as they kissed and grab his cock through his trousers and begin to stroke it to hardness. From that point I was spell bound.

He returned the gesture, by finding her breast nearest to the camera, and slowly caressed it, brushing his thumb across her nipple which immediately stood erect, peaking the material of her bra and dress.

Their kissing got more urgent, with teeth and tongues teasing and probing each others lips and mouths simultaneously. Their breathing became more shallow as their hands explored further. His slid up her outer thighs under the hem of her short summer dress, and found her naked ass. Her briefs remained on the passenger footwell of my car, having not been replaced after she fingered herself.

Her hands had released his belt, button and zip on his workman's cargo pants, and breached the elastic waist of his boxer shorts to latch on to Steve's cock. Her arm could be seen moving up and down, bent at the elbow, as she slowly jerked him off.

The dress was lifted up her body and off over her head, leaving her naked except her bra, which was expertly removed immediately afterward. Her large, swollen mounds of flesh were gorged upon by his mouth, I watched my wife tilt her head back as he sucked and nipped at her tits and nipples with his lips and teeth, I heard her moaning softly, whispering to him about how big his cock was, and how much she wanted it in her pussy.

My cock was in hand, my phone propped on the dash in front of the instrument panel. I could not speak. I was in turmoil watching her be seduced by the object of her long held, secret fantasy. At the same time though, I had to admit, I was so fucking turned on, anticipating the moment where his cock would slide inside her and fulfil her need.

His t-shirt was removed by Jules, and he quickly discarded the pants and boxers, at which point I got my first view of his manhood. Jesus Christ it was impressive. Long, thick and hard with a huge bulbous tip all dark and purple.

He lay down on the bed, and motioned for her to turn around and straddle him. She obliged, and lowered her sodden pussy lips on to his waiting mouth, before bending forward and taking his cock in hand and mouth. His head was buried in her cunt, her whimpers audible above the sucking noises, as she consumed his cock in her throat.

Eventually I saw them both tense, and recognised the sounds of people nearing orgasms, she shrieked as her first spasm ripped through her body, and her juices flushed in to his waiting mouth. She then got a shock as Steve, blasted his seed in to her mouth, when his cock was deep throating her. A fucking huge animal grunt accompanying his expulsion of his batter in to my wife's throat.

She released herself from his cock, and turned wickedly towards the camera, and smiled, licking her lips and then opening her mouth to show me the remnants of his jizz on her tonsils and tongue, before closing her mouth and swallowing dramatically, with a wink.

"Dirty fucking bitch." I muttered under my breath. She heard me and said. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

With that she began working his cock again with her mouth and hands to get him hard. It did not take long.

As soon as he was rock hard, she moved off him and told him to get on his knees, and then promptly bent over in front of him, offering herself up to being taken from behind.

"Enough foreplay, I want you to fuck me good and hard now ok..make me fucking scream with pleasure."

He shuffled forward, cock out like a lance, before entering her, he adjusted her arse and the camera a little so I had a clear view of his thick, black rod prising her labia apart millimetre by millimetre, until it was stretched wider than it had been before. He slapped her arse cheeks, as he pushed forward making her yelp in pain, then once he could go no deeper he gripped her hips and began to rhythmically spear her sodden cunt.

All I could hear was. "Of fuck me yes. Give me that big fucking black dick. Fuck me hard Steve...fuck me good and hard...oh god your dick is so fucking big. That is so fucking amazing...oh yes..yes...fuck me yes..."

I had come already. I had gotten hard again. And I was fisting myself listening to my wife plead with Steve to fuck her hard, then I heard something that stunned me.

"Fuck my ass...go on Steve, stick that big fucking black dick in my ass...gently...its never seen cock before never mind a big fucking black dick like yours...but I want to try it. Fuck my asshole."

So he did. His snake slithered out of her soaking vagina, and he improvised by rubbing some moisturising cream on his cock and her anus, before lining up to enter her. Her tiny, virginal, star shaped hole looked no match for his thick, angry looking shaft, but after a few false starts it slowly began to burrow its way in, bit by bit, in to an expanding orifice. It was hurting her, but still she urged him on..."Fuck that ass Steve..go on fuck it...more, I want more."

Once he was a good few inches inside her he withdrew a bit then pushed back in, slowly and steadily he worked that massive cock in her anus as far as it would go and left it there almost balls deep for a good 30 seconds until her muscles accommodated his girth and settled around his rod. Then he began to fuck that ass a little more quickly. And in response she screamed. But it was a scream of delirium.

"Oh that is so fuckIng tight. Oh yes, that feels so fucking unreal. Fuck that arse."

He stuffed her full of cock for a good 10 minutes. Anyone in earshot of the truck must have wondered what the fuck was going on inside that cab, but given the outbursts from Jules, it would not have taken long to understand. She wasn't quiet in her demands.

Jules was fingering her pussy frantically as Steve continued his rampage of her ass, and sure enough I could see she had another huge orgasm, triggering Steve to release his own cum inside her anus. I knew because he told her that he was cumming in her arse, and when he finished and withdrew, I could see his cream seeping from her butthole.

Steve cleaned his cock on some baby wipes he kept for his hands in the cab, and once clean, Jules got straight to work on making him hard again, while he fingered her cunt. Rapidly thrusting three fingers back and forth like a piston, as she bobbed up and down on his dick.

I saw her squirt, sprays of juice and squelching noises accompanied by the ever present sounds of release.

He removed his fingers, and replaced it with his manhood. He was between her legs, fucking her missionary style. The phone camera right behind his arse and cock so I could see every thrust he made in to her snatch. Despite his size, her used and abused pussy accommodated his girth and length like a foot sliding in to a sock.

He put his arms under her knees and lifted her legs back toward her head and then shoved hard and crudely in to her. She screamed and dug her nails in to his arms and back in retaliation, but this just spurred him on to fuck her roughly.

The sex became like a fight. It was hard and brutal, nothing slow or tender about it, he pummelled her cunt hard and she fought and dug, and clawed and bit him in return. It was like she was being taken against her will, as if she did not want to be fucked by this monster of a cock and she was fighting to be free of him, while he took what he wanted and tamed her. It was electric to watch. More than raw, more than animal. It was base fucking carnal, urgent, no holds barred sex.

He held her hair tight, yanking her head back.

"Do you like my big black cock bitch? Does it feel good to be fucked rough, and hard by a real man? Is this your game? Is this what you wanted, to be practically raped by a big strong black man, while your husband watched helplessly. Does that turn you on. Knowing your husband is watching you be defiled by a black guy and his big cock, and can do nothing about it? Do you like it rough and hard? What do you think he's thinking now, watching this...do you think he's jerking himself off? Do you think he's loves seeing you hurt, and taken and used by a big black guy? You fucking love it don't you, you whore, you fucking slut."

"Yes...I fucking love it...fuck me harder, I want him to watch. I want him to see the real me. I want him to know what a fucking black cock whore I am. I want you to fill me with your shaft, I want your seed to swamp my pussy...come on now fuck me you cunt. Fuck me."

Words and emotion failed me. This was fucking surreal. I was concerned at the roughness and the violence of their fucking, but they were also right, my cock was being hammered as I watched them and heard what they said. Her admissions more shocking than his baiting. I was actually sat in the car desperate for her to come back so we could get home and I could fuck her while reliving the time she had with Steve. I wanted to fuck her so much right then I almost left the car to join in. But I didn't.

"I'm gonna cum now, I'm going to seed you pretty woman. I'm gonna leave my sperm in your owned pussy so you can show your man when you get back to the car. Maybe he likes to clean it up afterward, maybe that's his thing....I don't care."

His hips sped up to almost a blur, and her shrieking and wailing hit maximum decibel levels, before he exploded inside her, lining her walls with his creamy batter.

Although a cliche, I know she came too, her hips convulsed, her body otherwise rigid, her breath held then released in waves.

Thank god she's still on the pill I thought, or that might have been awkward. At least I thought she was. I made a mental note to check.

15 minutes later she was back in the car beside me.

"Take me home" she said. "I promised to fuck you."

We were home in an hour. I was fucking her a minute later. In the ass, while we relived the whole crazy fucking night, and planned a few more.

12