The Road Trip

Story Info
Couple shared room with a big cock friend and wife saw it.
5.4k words
3.66
22.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was a heavy sleeper but something roused him that night. He rubbed his eyes sleepily as he awoke in confusion at the unfamiliar feel of the hotel room. It would have been pitch black if not for the token amount of glow coming off the alarm clock, smoke detector LED, and the temperature control on the AC Unit. Even so, he instinctively knew that Sarah, was not in bed with him. "She must be in the bathroom," he thought.

He heard a light thump... thump... thump... Was that the headboard of the other bed bumping the wall? The AC unit was blowing pretty loudly, but yes, there it was again. "That must be Bob beating one off while he thinks everyone is asleep," he mused. This was their first stop on a road trip to Vegas with six friends all in one minivan. Tom & Sarah were splitting a room with Bob while Kenneth & Michelle split theirs with Gemma.

thump... thump... thump... Tom couldn't blame the guy. His wife told him about an incident shortly after they arrived at the hotel. Bob had accidentally walked into the bathroom while Sarah was showering and got a pretty good eye full.

Earlier that day, when they had first arrived at their room, Tom announced that he was going to hit the shower as Bob was leaving to buy doughnuts across the street. As the door closed, Tom heard the shower turn on. Sarah beat him to it and knowing her it would be 30+ minutes so Tom left to visit the others in their room.

Bob and Tom had played college football and often showered with the whole team, so when Bob returned, he thought nothing of cracking the bathroom door open to say, "Hey, Shrimp Dick, I left a box on the dresser. Gonna go drop another off with Ken... Holy shit! How have you been hiding all of that?"

Sarah was doing a final rinse off with both hands up in her hair, back arched. Her tits hung heavy and ripe as the soapy water ran over them, cascading over her flat stomach, into her manicured blonde bush and down her long toned legs. But it was her tits that took center stage. Bob could sense their weight as they wobbled with her arms movements.

She didn't register for moment but then saw Bob's gaze locked on her naked body. She pressed her arms to her chest and yelled, "Close the door, asshole!"

Bob waited an extra two count, marveling at her perfect tits, their fullness spilling around her arms, just begging to be released. Finally, he pulled the door shut with a smile and a disingenuous "sorry". Sarah angrily yelled orders through the door, "Don't you leave. I want to talk to you."

A minute later she came out angry and dripping wet but wrapped in a flimsy hotel towel, which strained to conceal her chest. "What the fuck was that about?" she demanded.

"Just an honest but fortunate mistake on my part," Bob said with an infuriating grin and casual shrug. "Tom said he was gonna take a shower and I figured you were with girls in the other room." Sarah gave him a disbelieving look. He didn't know what else to say so he extended the doughnut box in offering. Sarah ignored it, still seething.

"What the fuck was that 'Shrimp Dick' thing about? Tom's at least 7 inches and by far the biggest cock I've ever had."

"You haven't had mine," he stated matter-of-factly. "I'm bigger than every guy on the team, including Tom and Ken. They're ALL shrimp dicks compared to me," he bragged, puffing up his chest and moving the doughnut box to the side with one hand while arching the other to stop in a dramatic gesture at his groin. Sarah looked down involuntarily. The doughnut box or maybe her anger kept her from noticing sooner, but Bob's sweatpants were barely containing his bulge. It looked like the waistband was fighting for dear life to keep it in.

"That can't be real," she countered in disbelief. She took a step toward him, squinching her eyes and staring. "You stuffed your pants with those doughnuts or something." She realized how ridiculous it sounded as the words left her.

He grinned with big dick confidence, put down the doughnut box, and then... pulled down his sweatpants. His massive cock sprung out and bobbed in front of her. "I guess if I saw yours, you get to see mine."

Sarah gasped involuntarily and put her hands to her mouth. The towel around her loosened and revealed even more of her chest. "Holy shit, how have YOU been hiding all of THAT?". Bob smiled conceitedly. He enjoyed her gaze and allowed his to wander over her semi-exposed flesh.

Sarah was fascinated by his cock. It was at least a couple inches longer and significantly thicker than Tom's. Her towel slipped further exposing a hard pink nipple but it was enough to pull her halfway back to reality. She felt his eyes on her exposed breast and said, almost whispering, "You can put that thing away now," but she kept her eyes on it until it was back in his pants and only then fixed her towel.

They heard the keycard chime at the door. Bob picked up a box of doughnuts as the door swung open. Tom entered the room and nodded to Bob. "She's all clean, Tom." Bob winked at his friend and nodded to the other box on the dresser saying, "Some Boston cream in there. I'm gonna go deliver these to Ken's room," as he left the room.

"What was that about?" inquired a bemused Tom.

Sarah's face reddened and she looked sheepish and apologetic. "He thought it was you in the shower so he opened the door and saw me completely naked."

Tom's eyebrows raised but he saw that Sarah was uncomfortable so he took her into his arms, hugged her close, and assured her, "It's ok, babe."

Seconds into his embrace, she felt his "shrimp dick" growing against her belly and couldn't help but wonder what Bob's massive cock would feel like against her. She reached down between them and grabbed Tom's cock through his pants. "Wow, you never get hard this fast," she whispered into his ear. "Maybe you like your wife exposed?" she giggled, jokingly. He grunted with pleasure. "It doesn't feel shrimpy to me," she added.

"What?!"

"Bob. He called you 'Shrimp Dick' as he opened the door. Right before he saw me naked." Sarah felt Tom's cock lurch. Was this turning him on?

"On the team, we were all shrimp dicks compared to him," Tom responded between grunts, enjoying her hand on his cock.

"That's what Bob said!" she giggled and her blush deepened.

Understandably distracted, he came to the realization slowly. "Wait, what? You were discussing his cock size? What else happened?"

"Well I did ask about the nickname," Sarah said quickly as she pulled away and let the towel drop. It had the distracting effect she knew it would. "So would you rather have one of those doughnuts or would you rather come and eat me." She threw herself onto the bed and spread her legs.

"You look better than a Boston cream," he replied and quickly dove in. "You're so wet!"

"I just got out of the shower, silly," Sarah moaned as she pulled his head back between her writhing hips. She closed her eyes, saw Bob's massive tool in her mind's eye and moaned as she realized that she was the cause of Bob's massive erection. She opened her eyes in guilt and tried to concentrate on Tom's tongue.

Sarah locked eyes with Tom. He was so good at eating pussy so why was she still thinking about Bob. How the hell was Bob's cock so big? She was just fully exposed to Bob, he exposed himself to her, and now her husband was eating her pussy while she was thinking about Bob's cock. It was turning her on. Was she turning into a slut? Should she tell Tom everything?

"Bob's cock really is huge." She only realized she said it out loud when Tom's eyes got big. Through waves of ecstasy she explained, "I saw the bulge in his pants." Why did vocalizing that to her husband make her even more horny, more wet? She was about to tell Tom that she really saw Bob's massive perfect cock but Tom suddenly switched gears and was going at her like a madman while grinding his cock into the bed. Did he like hearing about this? Did he like hearing his wife talk about another man's cock? Those thoughts drove her over the edge. She had to clamp her hand over her mouth. It was one of the best orgasms of her life. She HAD told him the truth; just not all of it.

thump... thump... thump... Tom chuckled internally. His friend must really be going at it. Tom hoped that Bob finished before Sarah got back from the bathroom. That could be further embarrassment for her. Shit, why was he getting hard?

thump... thump... thump... Tom tried to fuck Sarah shortly after they got to bed that night but she refused him, complaining that Bob was just in the next bed. Wait, why isn't the bathroom light on? Tom couldn't see it on under the closed bathroom door.

thump... thump... thump... wrrrrrrhhh kachick. The noisy AC unit turned off. Tom heard Bob grunting. Wait, was that was a second, softer feminine moan?

thump... thump... thump... Bob moaned louder. "Shhhhh, he'll wake up!" Sarah half whispered and half moaned.

Tom felt hollow in the pit of his stomach but he kept silent. He looked over at the other bed for the first time and could just make out Sarah's impressive silhouette in the dim light. Bob was lying on his back and Sarah was straddling him. She was rising up high and pushing back down in time with the thump... thump... thump... His wife's shapely legs were wrapped around another man's waist, riding another man's massive cock.

Bob answered without whispering, "It's fine, you said he was a deep sleeper. Besides, you're the one that came to me."

"I couldn't get it out of my head. I only wanted to see it again and maybe touch it," she complained in a whispered moan.

"I didn't tell you to suck it and I didn't tell you to ride it. Not that I'm complaining," he chuckled.

"Shut up," she giggled through a moan, "I couldn't help it. After touching it I had to try sucking but it wouldn't fit in my mouth. Pussy was the only option."

Bob groaned louder. "Shhhhhhh," she admonished.

Tom couldn't believe it. Sarah had left him sleeping in their bed and woke up their friend for sex instead of him because she couldn't stop thinking about his cock? Could this really be happening? Frantic thoughts swirled through his head. Why is my cock so hard? Does she like Bob's cock more than mine? Can she even take it all? He wished he could see her wet pussy driving down on Bob's monster cock. What if Bob cums inside? Oh fuck, that final thought sent shivers through him and Tom let out a slight moan.

"He's stirring. Please, be quiet," she pleaded.

"I will if you tell me one thing. Who's cock is better?"

Except for ragged breathing and muted moaning, Sarah was quiet for a moment. Tom began to stroke himself. He waited breathlessly for her answer. He could sense the battle inside her between whatever shred of loyalty she had left as his wife and total slut.

"Fuck, yours is the best cock I've had in my life." Her voice was husky and sexy. The slut won. "God, I almost wish he were awake to watch." After saying that, she stopped hushing the sounds of her pleasure.

Tom reeled. He should have stopped it. He should have pulled Sarah off of Bob. Why couldn't he move? Why did he want to hear more of his wife taking a far bigger cock than his own? Why were her slutty words turning him on so much?

In the shadows, Tom could see Bob reach up and roughly grope Sarah's massive tits. "I was going to tell you to stop feeling guilty and let go but you beat me to it. A girl like you deserves a cock like mine." Tom was shocked at how much sense Bob's words made to him in the moment. The pangs of jealousy struck deep but he was never more turned on in his life. He wanted Sarah to enjoy it.

Bob started trusting up into Sarah and they both got louder. Tom didn't know how much longer he could pretend to be asleep. Then Sarah almost yelled, "Cum inside! Please!" and began to cum herself. Bob thrust upward one last time and held her up in the air as he filled her with his seed. Finally, he let her down and she collapsed on his chest. Tom almost came himself when he heard his wife tell his friend to cum inside her. She had never before given an indication of this slutty side. He liked it. Tom could hear Sarah frantically making out with Bob the way she does with him coming down off an orgasm.

"I'll clean you up and then go to the bathroom quickly so I can get to bed before he wakes up," she told Bob, not bothering to whisper. As she lifted off, she felt the cum start to trickle. "Fuck, that's a lot," she giggled melodiously and squeezed her legs together to keep it inside.

While she licked Bob's cum and her own pussy juice off of Bob's cock, Tom could see the outline of her ass wiggling and imagined he could see cum dribbling out of her pussy. Fuck he needed to get off. His cock was so hard and stroking himself was not the way he wanted to finish. What would she say if I just walked over and stuffed my cock in her used pussy? Or maybe my face? Would she freak out or would she keep sucking on Bob? He didn't know anymore. He decided to let her go on and keep listening to the sexy sounds.

"Keep that up and you might get yourself another load," Bob said, but his voice seemed to be fading. She spent a long time licking Bob's cock. Tom could sense that Sarah was reluctant to let go of the monster but when Bob started snoring just a minute later, Sarah let out a cute giggle and got up to go to the bathroom.

Tom had an idea. When she walked by their bed, he called out to her in what he hoped could pass as a sleepy voice. "Oh you're back. I woke up for a second earlier and felt that you were gone." Sarah froze. She didn't know what to say and felt a pang of panic. She got back in bed, hoping that Tom would not notice she was naked and leaking Bob's cum.

She waited, hoping Tom would fall asleep so she could get up and clean herself. She felt slutty and horny and in a panic laying beside her husband after being fucked by another man. She almost jumped when she felt Tom's hand running over her body. She felt relief when moved up to her tits and hoped he would stay there.

"You're naked," said Tom, with lust in his voice. "Very naughty to walk around naked with Bob in the bed next to us. Are you horny?"

"Yes," she answered meekly and truthfully because she didn't know what else to say.

He ran his hand back down her body and she almost jumped up because there would be no excuse for the state of her pussy. She already "went to the bathroom" and she she was completely naked. He snaked his fingers between her legs and touched her hot, cum soaked pussy. "You're so wet!" Again, there was no excuse to give so she stayed silent, spread her legs and let out a horny moan as his fingers entered her.

The smell of sex came up from under the covers and it drove him crazy. He couldn't believe he witnessed how much of a slut she could be. "I'm going to fuck you but first..." Tom said and then he dove under the covers between her legs. He licked the whole length of her slit. His head was swimming with lust as he licked and sucked and swallowed all she gave him. Her hips were writhing and her pussy was pushing out all the cum inside her. He knew. She knew he knew.

Sarah didn't know if she was more shocked, relieved, or horny. "You heard us," she moaned, "and you didn't stop us," she teased. "You did like another man seeing me naked. You liked waking up to to your wife fucking your friend." They were statements, not questions but Tom grunted his affirmative, still going wild on her pussy.

"Do you like eating his cum out of my pussy? Still better than a Boston cream?" She couldn't believe she was taunting her husband.

Tom took a breath and hissed, "Yesssss!" and then dove back in.

This fucked up, perverted scenario unlocked a new level of lust in both of them. Sarah had to tell her husband, "Earlier after he saw me naked, I saw his cock directly. Not just in his pants. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was lying awake and knew you would fuck me but I wanted to see it again. I wanted to feel it... in me." She ground her pussy against Tom's face.

Then, her moans got muffled. Did she cover her mouth? Was she trying not to wake Bob? Just then he noticed the lights were on above the sheets. He pulled them back to see Bob standing at the side of the bed, completely naked, feeding his enormous cock to Sarah. She was in ecstasy, trying to get as much in her mouth as she could while working the rest with her hands.

The men locked eyes for a moment. "I wonder if they're having as much fun in the other room?" Bob quipped and winked at Tom.

Tom couldn't take it anymore. He got to his knees, lined up his cock, and slammed it into Sarah. The harder he fucked her, the more enthusiastically she sucked Bob. It took only a minute for Tom to call out, "I'm gonna cum!" That set Sarah off and she came with Bob's monster in her mouth while Tom shot his load inside her. A second later, she felt Bob's cock stiffen in her mouth but he pulled it out and shot rope after rope of cum onto her lips, onto her cheeks and into her mouth. Sarah let go of Bob's cock and pulled Tom to her. He could see the usual post climax lust in her eyes. She passionately kissed and licked and made out with Tom the way she always does after sex and Tom could once again taste Bob on her.

"You know I still love you, right?" asked Sarah with doe-eyed trepidation. The thought did cross his mind but Tom had been consumed with lust that he couldn't give it purchase. Seeing her sincerity here, he believed it answering, "Of course and I love you!"

She saw Bob still standing beside the bed, smiling. His semi-hard cock was about as big as Tom's fully erect. "Sweetie, do you mind if Tom sleeps with me here in our bed for tonight?" she asked, sheepishly biting her lip. Tom's cock twitched against her pussy and Sarah reached down to feel it, giggling. "I guess I have my answer."

Tom woke up twice more that night to Bob and Sarah fucking. He was happy he kept Bob's bedside light on because he finally got to see his wife get fucked. The first time, Bob was on top pulling out his whole length very slowly then thrusting in as far as it would go. Every stroke cause Sarah to gasp and moan. Tom could tell she was on the edge of climax.

Paradoxically, between thrusts, they were having a casual conversation. Bob told her, "Ken and I once double teamed a cheerleader in college. His cock is almost as big as mine. Any man would love to fuck you. Want me to ask him?" Tom couldn't believe his ears. Bob was offering to get yet another man to fuck his wife.

"Oooh, fuck you and Ken together? That sounds perfect but what about Michelle?" she asked.

Bob laughed, "Michelle WAS the cheerleader."

"Oh my god, you fucked Michelle?" That was enough to bring her over the line and climax imagining first Michelle being double-teamed and then herself.

The next time Tom woke up, it was 6am. Bob was standing at the end of the bed, hands gripped tightly onto Sarah's hips. Sarah was on her knees; ass up, head down. Tom could see the full length of Bob's monster cock plunging in and out of her. Every thrust caused a tight ripple in her body ending with a boob jiggle and the sound of bodies slapping was obscene. Fuck, she looked perfect.

Sarah's head was turned toward Tom. When he caught her eye, she mouthed "Good morning" with a smile and then her eyes rolled back into her head. Tom got up to get a closer look. He wanted to see exactly what that cock was doing to her pussy. Bob gave him a chin nod as he approached. Tom couldn't believe what he was seeing. Her pussy clung tightly to Bob's cock as if it didn't ever want to let go as he pulled it out. He could see it stretched taut around the girthy shaft, coated in her slick juices.

"Bro, you want a better look? Get under her," Bob suggested. Bob, easily lifted Sarah up and rested her against him while still impaled on his cock, then expertly lay her down until her sopping pussy was right on over Tom's mouth. Bob was thrusting again, sending shockwaves of blissful sensation coursing throughout Sarah's frame. Tom put his lips on her dripping clit.

12