The Road Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
"Punished" for all the teasing on the road...
1.7k words
4.3
6.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We barely look at each other in the elevator and move down the hall quickly. The key beeps and you usher me in. The door closes behind you as I put down the coffee, cookies, and my bag. I turn to face you and see you standing with your legs apart, arms folded on your chest. Your stern glare makes me flush and I reach up to pull my hair down. I can feel your eyes on my breasts through my tight t-shirt as I stretch up.

I run my hands through my hair and freeze when you order me to turn towards the desk and strip, keeping my panties and sandals on. I smile faintly, knowing you love how my ass looks in this thong and how long my legs look in the platform heels, then turn to the desk.

You walk up behind me and pull the desk chair to the side. I toy with the edge of my t-shirt then slowly raise it over my head and throw it on the desk chair. I pull my hair over my shoulders reach behind me to undo my bra and toss it to join the t-shirt on the chair.

You step close to me and reach into my skirt pocket to pull out your tie, then I undo my skirt and bend at the waist to push it down my legs. I hear you growl when you see my ass so I stand up and kick the skirt away. I stand, facing the desk: my hair is covering my breasts, my panties are wet, and my legs look amazing.

You fist your hand in my hair to pull my head back and whisper against my ear. You remind me of how I teased you in the car and what you told me about needing to be punished; I try to nod. You lick from my collarbone to behind my ear and I moan. You release my hair and push me in the center of my back, telling me to stretch over the desk.

When I fold at the waist and hold myself up on my hands you snarl and order me to stretch my arms out. I obey, gripping the far edge of the hotel desk and you step closer to tie my wrists with your necktie, the same one I undid when I teased you in the car. My breasts are pushed against the surface of the desk; its firmness rubs against my hard nipples and I moan, shifting my chest to push them closer.

SMACK! I jerk and cry out as your hand hits my ass for the first time. THWACK! I manage to hold in the cry with your second swat on my other ass cheek. SMACK! You alternate between each cheek, bringing your hand down hard. Each time telling me that this is what happens to filthy girls sometimes. A spanking reminds them to be good.

I whimper at the word, and pant out that I want to be good for you. You rub my ass, then run your hand down the tiny thong between my legs before smacking me again. You point out that good girls probably don't get wet during a spanking, but you don't mind. You like that I'm not ALL good.

You press up against me, rubbing your groin against my ass. I moan and push back, loving the feel of your erection. You kiss up my back as far as you can, then grab my hair again and order me to get on my knees. I turn and kneel, as gracefully as I can with my hands tied in front of me.

Your arms are crossed again as you stare down at me. I can see your hard cock pulse in your slacks and I lick my lips. You kick off your shoes and start unbuttoning your shirt, pulling it off and throwing it to join my t-shirt and bra on the desk chair. You sit on the bed to take off your socks, then stand again, undoing your belt and pulling it free from your pants.

My breathing has gotten heavier, I love watching you. Clothed or unclothed, your body gets me hot. You unbutton and unzip your pants, shoving them and your underwear down roughly. Your cock springs free, hard and thick, and I can see pre-cum dripping from it. I lick my lips again and whimper a little. You laugh and stalk towards me. You grip my hair again, pulling my head back, and tell me to open my mouth.

I do eagerly, tongue out, and you place the head of your dick against it. I close my lips and flick my tongue against it. You use my hair to pull my mouth down your cock and back up again. You use short quick thrusts of your hips to push it in and out. In and out. My wet mouth is yours for the taking, and you take it over and over again.

My saliva is spilling out around your thick cock and I do my best not to gag as you hit the back of my throat. You croon down at me that good girls take it all and I hum around you in agreement. I want so badly for you to come in my mouth and I know you can see the begging in my eyes when you look at me. You release my hair and pull back. I raise my arms awkwardly to wipe my mouth against your tie.

You stalk toward me and reach under my arms to pull me up. You loop my still tied arms around your neck and lift my legs around your waist. In a few steps you've pushed me against the wall next to the bed. You kiss me, hard and deep. The tie is loose enough around my wrists that I'm able to twist my hands and run my fingers through your hair. We keep kissing, tongues dancing against each other, both of us moaning and whispering filthy things. You lean down to kiss my neck and chest, cupping my breasts, pinching my nipples then sucking them into your hot mouth.

I'm rocking my hips up against you, begging you to fuck me. I know you love it when I beg. You reach down to line your cock up with my entrance and push ever so slowly into me. One inch at a time, so fucking tortuous. I rock my hips again, and you look down to watch my puffy wet pussy lips spread around your thick cock. I run my nails against the back of your head and graze my teeth around your jaw.

Finally, your cock is fully inside me and you've pinned me against the wall. I roll my hips and clench my pussy walls around you and you place your forehead against mine. You reach behind your head, quickly untie the knots holding my hands together and drop the tie to the floor. I hum in appreciation and pull you closer to me, kissing whatever's closest, your neck, your jaw, your ear, your temple. You're still watching where we're joined together, and you begin to move your hips slowly.

I moan and tell you how good your cock feels inside me, how I'm so fucking filled with you, and how badly I want more. You kiss me and I close my eyes. I love how it feels, like kissing me is the only thing that matters in the whole world to you. I run my hands up and down your sides, and feel your hands on either side of my face, turning me so our kiss goes deeper. I bite your bottom lip and pull away, mimicking your kiss in the car, and finally say, "Please, baby, I need you. I need more".

You turn from the wall and guide me to the bed. We fall together and I cry out as your cock pierces deep inside me. You kiss me again and I link my feet behind you, pushing against you, urging you to fuck me. I love the feel of your body, heavy against mine, and of your cock pulsing inside me. You start thrusting, and I start murmuring to you, reminding you how long you've been waiting to cum, about how I teased you in the car, and how I worshiped your gorgeous cock afterwards.

I tell you how much I want you to cum, how I want you to unload anywhere you choose: my mouth, my face, my tits, my belly. But that I would really love to feel you shoot that big hot load inside me, painting my sweet pussy with your cum, marking it as yours. I'm gripping your forearms as you pound me into the mattress, and I've lost most of my words except for "Oh, God" and "so good" and "so fucking close".

I see you lick your thumb and you lower it to press hard against my clit. The pressure makes me buck under you and with a shout of your name I cum hard around your cock. My pussy spasms around you, milking you and in a few seconds I hear you cry out. Your cock spurts inside me and my pussy throbs around it. I moan as you shoot over and over again into me.

You collapse against me, face into my neck, and I tighten my arms and legs around you. I kiss your temple and rub your back, still squeezing my pussy around your cock. You shudder against me and nuzzle my neck, whispering the sweet nothings I love to hear when we're this close. I whisper some back and we lay together like this for a while.

At some point you try to lift off me and I refuse, pulling you back down. I love how you feel against me. We lay together for a while longer when all of a sudden, my stomach growls. You laugh into my neck and raise up off of me, pull out of me gently, and sit up. "Really?" you ask, and I point out that you wouldn't let me have your cum in the car OR let me eat those cookies before my punishment. You laugh again and ask me what I want to do for dinner. I sit up cross legged on the bed, your cum and my juices leaking out of me. I wrap my arms around you, give you a kiss, and suggest we order pizza.