The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling herself up she locked me into another long deep kiss before sliding back down. She stared me down and didn't break her gaze as she wrapped her soft firm tits around my cock. I had never had a girl titfuck me before and I was amazed at how soft her flesh felt against mine.

I grabbed at the couch in excitement while she slowly slid up and down my saliva lubed cock.

"You feel so good between my tits baby," She moaned as she increased the pace of her sensual titfuck.

I wanted to say something, anything, but I felt melted to the couch. Her gaze finally broke as she spit between her tits, smiling as she noticed a large bead of precum forming before leaning down and licking it.

"Mmmmmmm baby you taste so good," she whispered.

Using one hand and her arm she locked my cock up between her now wet and sticky tits. The experienced titfuck resumed as her free hand appear from underneath grabbing my balls and massaging them.

"Your balls are so big and heavy. I know they want to unload between my titties, she teased.

I never felt anything like this before, I was in awe. Her pace increased as her moans grew louder and louder.

"Fuck my tits baby! Fuck them!" She demanded as I felt myself approaching the point of no return.

The experienced woman Lela was, knew it was coming and wouldn't allow it. She freed my aching cock from the death grip her tits had on it before bringing her attention to Chuck, who I completely forgot was there.

"Looks like Chucky is ready to play," she said to me with a big smile on her face.

I looked over to Chuck who sat there pantless and stroking his massive cock. It was big, much bigger than mine. About 8 inches of cut man meat, perfectly straight with a massive head that looked ready to explode if it got any bigger.

Chuck finally broke his silence, "Come here sweetheart. Suck on Daddy's big cock. I want Matt to taste how fine your pussy is before we hammer it."

You could tell Lela was ready to go because she jumped on the couch without hesitation, leaned over his lap and began to suck on his massive head. I got up and moved around the back of Lela who sat with her ass sticking up in the air.

The small pink thong was being swallowed by her big ass cheeks and I was surprised to see how soaked the were. This woman was sopping wet and I couldn't wait to get a taste. I slowly pulled the crotch drenched thong down and was prepared to dive my face into this beautiful woman.

As I neared my target I was hypnotized by her sweet aroma. I used to go down on my old girlfriend but she didn't smell as sweet as Lela. I parted both cheeks exposing her cleanly shaved yet wet pussy, ready to give this woman what she wanted. Her body twitched as my tongue made first contact, licking up all the moisture I could.

My mouth locked onto her pussy as my tongue lashed at her clit. Her moans grew louder though muffled by Chuck's massive cock. I kneaded and playful slapped her ass as I probed my tongue as deep as I could inside her. She tasted so good and her ass was so perfect, I wanted to stay like this forever. Suddenly she shot up, startling me as if I did something wrong.

"I need to get fucked now!" She demanded.

She pushed me back on top of the couch and lowered herself onto my cock faster than I could blink. Reverse cowgirl is a new position for me as most girls my age like to stick to the basics. Her pussy was so wet that my cock had no trouble slipping in, though she did feel on the rather tight side.

"Oh fuck Matt!" She moaned as she impaled herself on my cock.

I was in heaven as she worked her hips, driving my cock deeper inside her warm wet hole. I couldn't help but grab her ass and squeeze and knead it as she pounded harder against me. Each time she pulled up her pussy would tighten, squeezing my cock hard before crashing back down with a loud slap.

Chuck was now standing at the arm of the couch stuffing his wife's mouth. I didn't think there was much to distract me from the perfect ass riding me but I couldn't help the loud slurping, moaning and gagging noises coming from this cougar in heat. I leaned over to catch a glimpse of Chuck face fucking his wife. I couldn't believe my eyes as she deepthroated the entire thing. Each time he rammed his cock in her I could see her throat bulge from the massive head Chuck had.

Chuck barked at his wife, "You like it when Daddy fucks your face, don't you? Swallow it whole baby, show Matt what a dirty whore you can be."

I was in awe until I noticed Lela beginning to shake and spasm as a ferocious orgasm began to take over her body. Chuck released his saliva drenched cock from her throat so she could breathe and enjoy her moment.

"Oh my god... Fuck...Fuck... Fuck..." is all Lela was able to say before her orgasm took over, releasing a flood of fluid all over my cock and lap.

Her body convulsed as she screamed in pleasure, her hips digging into me as she rode out the wave. I have never seen any women cum like that before. I was in awe as she turned around, collapsing on top of me face to face.

"Thank you...Thank you... Oh my god thank you baby," she cooed as she kissed me.

Our moment was short lived as Chuck came up behind her and grabbed her hips, ripping her back and off me.

"We ain't done yet sweetheart!" Chuck proclaimed as he bent her over the arm of the couch. I slid forward so my cock, desperate for release, would be in her face.

Chuck loudly groaned as he entered his wife from behind. Gripping her hips hard he started driving into her with force. Lela must have recovered from her orgasm because I felt the warmth of her mouth on my cock again.

She skillfully sucked my cock as her husband assaulted her from behind. Each time he forcefully drove into her she would let out a yelp around my cock. Lela would encourage her husband to rail her out, briefly removing my cock from her mouth and begging her husband.

"Fuck me, Fuck me . . . Come on Daddy fuck me harder!" she would scream before diving back down on my cock.

I grasped the back of her head and held her down on my cock as Chuck pounded her. All that could be heard were the sounds of Lela's slurping and Chuck's balls slapping against his wife. I held Lela's hair up in a ponytail so I could watch her deepthroat me. I thought Jenna had given me the best blowjob of my life a few nights earlier, but Lela now held that crown.

Chuck was finally spent and announced he was cumming. He pulled his massive cock out, spewing rope after rope of thick cum all over Lela's ass and back. Lela slipped my cock from her mouth and stroked it, wiggling her ass as her husband coated her with his load.

"Cum on me Daddy, cover my ass," Lela begged as she wiggled her ass against him.

As he finished up it was clear how Chuck's orgasms are tremendous in sheer volume and intensity. His cum was so white and thick, it seemed to cover every inch of her.

He slid out and calmly told his wife, "Finish him up good, I'll get a towel and clean you up."

Lela brought her attention back to me and began stroking me with force. Her pretty face sat next to my cock as she stroked and teased me.

"I can't wait for you to cum too sweetie. I want you to cum on my face and I want to taste you. Please cum for me baby, I need it," Lela pleaded.

After seeing this I couldn't hold back, her hand picked up the pace squeezing harder as she reached the tip. I felt my balls begin to rise and tighten knowing I was about to give Lela what she wanted.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming , I'm cumming," seems like the only words I knew how to say, as my toes curled and my head fell back, watching her finish me off.

She stared into my eyes while hovering over my cock, stroking it until the first wave of cum shot out hitting her in her cheek. The force causing it to splash off and back down on my lap. She opened her mouth in time to catch the second and third shot which landed right on her tongue while the fourth covered her in the chin. She quickly took me back into her mouth where I was able to ride out the rest of my orgasm.

"Holy Shit! I never came like that before," I said trying to catch my breath.

Chuck was back with a towel wiping his thick cum of Lela's back and ass but I couldn't move. Lela was still sucking and having her fun with me though I don't think my numb body could move if I wanted to.

"You two have fun the rest of the night, I'm heading to bed," Chuck said as he walked away.

Lela looked up at me as she wiped the cum off her face with my dick before sucking it clean.

"Always remember rule #1, good girls always clean up their mess," she told me before licking all the spilt cum from both of us off my lap. Little did I know that would be a statement heard many more times in the future, altering my life forever.

We got up and she took me upstairs where we showered and got cleaned. She begged me to spend the night which I gladly did. I mean how could I say no? I did find it weird that Chuck left me with his wife but I didn't really care. We ended up having sex multiple times through the night and mentally I was becoming completely obsessed with this woman. Little did I know, that is what they both wanted so they could move on to the next part of their devious plan.

12