The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I got to my destination and gently rubbed and prodded her pussy with my fingers. I always heard that a girl really needs to be turned on before anal so I was going to make sure she was.

My one finger quickly became two as I worked her slowly while gently licking her clit. Savoring every bit of her scent and taste as I worked her. She moaned and squirmed, telling me I was doing everything right. I removed my fingers and replaced them with my tongue. Diving as deep into her as I could as I was addicted to her sweet taste. My tongue must have been enough as she slid down a bottle of lube.

"I'm ready my love. Make sure you use a lot. God, you make me feel so dirty, I love it," she told me as I smeared a large amount of lube on her ass. It was cold against my skin as I coated my cock, which couldn't take the wait anymore.

I leaned forward, rubbing my cock head against her puckered little hole as I gently pushed, watching her face the entire time for any sign I was hurting her. I pushed a bit more and then a bit more. Finally, her anus gave in, surrendering to me as the head of my cock popped in. Her body jerked as I penetrated her, digging her nails into my back. I stopped, allowing her time to adjust and accept me.

I caressed her agony filled face as she coped with my intrusion. Carefully, I continued my stop and go motion until I was all the way in. She was shaking as I withdrew my cock back to the head before pushing back in. Her ass was so tight that it squeezed all the blood to my tip as I pulled out.

"Oh my god your so big baby, fuck me slow," She trembled.

At her request I slowly fucked her, running my hands up and down her body before grabbing her legs. Pulling them apart, I split her before picking up a faster rhythm. Moans of pain turned to moans of pleasure as I began to really give it to her. Her tits slowly bounced with each thrust as she began playing with her pussy. This was everything I wanted, watching this beautiful woman desperately rub her pussy as I fucked her deep in her ass.

"Oh my, please stop Matt, please no more," She begged as I pulled out, I was disappointed, thinking she couldn't take it, but I was wrong.

"Fuck me from behind, start slow, then fuck me deep and hard!" She demanded, flipping over on her hands and knees. I mounted her from behind and returned my cock to her ass, watching as my cock penetrated the ass I had always lusted over.

"Take it baby! Tell me how much you love my cock up your ass," I demanded as pure lust took over.

As I picked up the pace her screams grew louder. Grasping the bed sheets before burying her face in the pillow. My assault on her ass reached its peak as each thrust now had force behind it, causing my sore balls to slap against her wet pussy. Something shifted in her and I heard her moan for me.

"Fuck me Matt, fuck my ass!. Ohhh it burns but don't stop! Rail me out like a filthy whore!"

I honored her request, plowing into her as hard as I could. The smell of sex filled the room as I pulled her back until her sweaty body was against mine. Grabbing her tits from behind, I held them tight while I rail her tight hole.

She screamed, "Pull my hair baby! Pull it hard and fuck me!"

Pushing her forward I grabbed all her hair in a ponytail and pulled. Her head arched back has I began plowing her ass as hard as I could. She was screaming at the top of her lungs now and on their own you couldn't tell if they were from pain or pleasure. This was more than I could take and felt myself coming to the end.

I warned her, "Ohhhhh, I'm gonna cum Lela!"

"Please cum in my ass! Fill me up! Please baby!" she pleaded.

I let go of her hair and grabbed her sweaty hips, driving into her with more force than before. I began pumping as fast as I could, driving all my weight behind each thrust.

"Fuck I'm cumming too, don't stop! Don't you dare stop fucking me!" She begged as I felt my orgasm rise.

I plowed her harder and harder trying to set her over the edge before I came myself. Finally, she howled as her body shook and spasmed. Her orgasm was so intense that she began squirting all over me. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Her muscles clenched down uncontrollably on my cock, pushing me over the edge. I gave one final thrust deep inside and held it there as I unload inside her bowels. My cock twitched and throbbed inside her as it gave her all I had to offer. Once it subsided I collapsed beside her, holding her in my arms as her body still shook. There we laid kissing and holding each other as she started talking to me.

"You are becoming something very special to me. I want you to come here more often, I want you to please us and be our little play thing."

I thought about it and knew I wanted her more than anything. I assumed she would want me sucking Chuck's dick more which still had me feel as if I was doing something wrong.

I explained to her, "I love being with you but what I did in the hot tub wasn't me. I was drunk and horny. I'm not gay."

She immediately cut me off and responded with a laugh. "I know your not gay, especially based on how you just fucked me. But it was so hot watching you blow him. Based on those whorish moans you gave I know deep down you enjoyed it. No one will ever know, it would be our little secret."

I stopped and thought about it but she quickly added. "I'm married to Chuck, I can't just fuck you and it be ok. You need to serve us both or this can't happen anymore."

Honestly, blowing Chuck wasn't that bad and was absolutely worth the time I spent with Lela. If it stayed between us than it was a small price to pay.

I told her I would join them anytime and would do whatever she wanted. Little did I know what I was getting myself into and how far she would push me. At this moment I gave in to her, thinking I'd get to fuck her whenever, as long as I blew Chuck a few times.

Speaking of the devil I thought as my attention drew to the doorway at Chuck. He walked in completely naked with a raging hard on, taking a seat in a chair positioned in the corner of the room.

"Man, it sounded like you two had a great time. Just the sounds got me hard as a rock" He said as Lela kissed me before getting up from the bed.

"I'm going to shower up and head to bed. Matt you can let yourself out but make sure you take care of Daddy before you leave," Lela said to me.

"You want me to blow Chuck?" I questioned.

"Yes, I mean he did let you fuck me in the ass so I would say he deserves it. Also, from now on in the bedroom you will refer to him as "Daddy" and not Chuck," Lela answered as she blew me a kiss. She walked out of the room leaving Chuck... I mean Daddy and I alone.

"Come here and suck Daddy's cock" Chuck ordered not wanting to waste any time.

I stumbled off the bed still half drunk and made my way to him. I knelt between his legs and took his massive cock in my hand. I stroked it as I admired his size and how hard it got. I was always fascinated by how big the head of his dick was that it distracted me from noticing just how big his balls were. I massaged them with my free hand and he was clearly enjoying it.

"Suck my balls while you stroke me," he ordered.

Not wasting any time I leaned forward and began licking his massive orbs. I kissed the right one before taking it into my mouth, sucking it gently as I stroked him. I did the same thing to the left one before he gave me my next order.

"Time for you so suck me bitch. You were nice and rough with my wife so it's only fair I get nice and rough with you."

I positioned my head above his cock and began licking the massive head. My enjoyment suddenly ended as I felt his hand on the back of my head, forcefully pushing me down.

"I said suck it slut!" He ordered as he completely overpowered me. His massive head slid to the back of my throat causing me to choke and gag.

I pulled off and stroked him as I caught my breath before taking him back in. His hand immediately was back on my head, forcefully pushing me down. Blowing him in the hot tub wasn't bad but I didn't like this. I wasn't in control and wasn't a fan of him calling me a slut and bitch but the name calling would soon get worse.

I really wanted to get this over with so I decided to try my best to make him cum. I massaged his massive balls with my left hand while feverishly stroking him with my right. My mouth focused on his swollen head, sucking, licking and twirling my tongue in circles around it.

"Mmmmm thats a good girl," he moaned.

Again, the Robertson's referred me to as a girl but it didn't phase me. I wanted this over with so I continued my oral assault. I've watched a ton of porn for my age so throwing in a few extra moves I learned from the pros wasn't too hard. I tasted a good about of precum leaking from his massive head, encouraging me to keep going.

I continued to pick up the pace as he moaned with approval. My hand massaging his balls noticed them tighten and pull upwards, as I knew what was about to happen. Suddenly his hand gripped the back of my head tight, holding me in place as I fought to get off his cock.

"Oh, I'm about to cum! Here it comes! Take it bitch!" He yelled as he overpowered me.

I panicked as I knew what was about to happen, and I was powerless to stop it. Just then I felt a surge of power race through his cock as the first stream of cum splashed against my tongue. Before I was able to react the second wave joined the first in my mouth. It was so warm, salty and slightly bitter. The third and fourth wave filled my mouth which was already lacking room from his massive head.

The pressure of cum in my mouth was too much, causing it to begin spilling out of the sides as Daddy pumped more into me. I just sat there with thick globs of white cum oozing out of my mouth. It streamed down his cock, which pulsed and throbbed until finally coming to a rest.

"Holy Fuck! I haven't cum like that in some time. Thanks slut," Daddy said as he continued to hold my head down on his dick.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement getting closer to me. Daddy released his death grip on me as I looked up to see Lela standing there. A huge smile on her face as she recorded me with her phone. I just stared at her with cum all over my lips, not knowing how to react. She walked over and knelt behind me grabbing me tightly against her and whispering in my ear.

"Remember Rule #1, Good girls always clean up their mess," she said as she kissed my neck while still holding the phone, fixed on my every move.

I didn't know why they kept referring me to as girl though I would soon find out the hard way. I was hesitant to do anything. I didn't want to lick and swallow all this cum. But Lela was in charge and quickly reminded me of it.

"I didn't plan on doing this but it would be a shame is this little video somehow found its way around town," she whispered.

That's it, she had me and I couldn't say no. I leaned down and began sucking Daddy's dick clean. Lela finally stopped recording me and held me from behind, kissing and whispering things to me as I licked all the cum off Daddy's lap and balls.

"That's a good girl, get every drop. You'll learn to love doing this."

I hated the taste, it was thick and bitter but towards the end it started going down easier. Lela just watched in enjoyment as she held me close and rubbed me.

"Daddy and I are going to have so much fun with you. You have proven to be exactly what we have been looking for. Don't worry we will take such good care of our little girl." Lela told me as I finished up cleaning my mess.

"What are you doing with that video?" I asked her with tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I will delete it under one condition," She told me as she wiped the tears from my face. "I know tomorrow is your day off. You will be spending the day with me running errands around town. You will come with me and do EVERYTHING I ask, all through the night."

"Do everything you ask?" I thought to myself. I heard this from her before and it didn't turn out well. But this time I didn't like I had a choice.

12