The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 11

Story Info
'Slave and Master' night at the Robertson's.
10k words
4.76
20k
14
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A quick note. The chapters of this story can fall into multiple categories, group sex, reluctance/nonconsent and transgender/crossdresser. If any of these are not your taste than this story may not be for you.**

***

I woke from my early morning nap to the smell of Lela cooking in the kitchen. I rolled over and decided to sleep a few more minutes before getting up and joining her. I laid there and thought about how great Daddy fucked me even though I was still nervous about the swingers party tonight. Lela said not to worry though deep down it was impossible to push off all the anxiety I felt. I heard Lela walk into the room and opened my eyes to see her.

"Good morning Sunshine," she greeted me with the biggest smile.

She was beyond happy about how last night went with Jenna, especially when Jenna watched me submit to Daddy on the couch. Lela walked to the bed carrying a tray of food and drinks. I guess she enjoyed it so much that she decided to reward me with breakfast in bed.

"Sit up babe. I made some pancakes for us," she said as she rested the tray down and crawled into bed next time me.

I was beyond hungry and didn't wait to get started. Lela was always a good cook and this was no different. I ate while she picked on a few things off my plate. She was more interested in me as she played with my hair and kissed my cheek.

"Your so pretty. I am also very proud of what you did last night. You made me very happy."

I watched as Lela grabbed her phone and began watching a video. I peered over to see the video of me sucking Chuck's dick. I watched as Chuck held my head down on his cock as cum leaked from my mouth. The video ending as I sat on my knees staring up with a cum filled face. I watched as Lela's finger paused, hovering over the delete button before finally pressing it.

I felt shocked and relieved that she couldn't blackmail me anymore but questioned why she would do that. My question was soon answered as Lela licked my neck and whispered in my ear.

"I don't need that video anymore. I saw it in your face before. You couldn't hide the submissive whore in you. You need that cock and more importantly need me to own you. If you ever left it would only be a matter of days before the sissy in you starts crying and craving that cock. You'll be back here pleading for me to make you pretty before bending you over to beat that ass."

Lela paused and began licking my ear before biting my earlobe. She softly growled before finishing, "Just know that when you do come back, I won't make it easy. But by then the little sissy in you will let me do anything just to forgive you. You'll practically be begging me to punish you and deep down the little whore in you will love it."

Lela kissed my cheek and settled down as she rubbed my chest. I don't know what brought on her sudden fit of fire but her warning was clear and I knew by now not to test her. Lela gets turned on by these mental games of dominance but it wasn't long before she was back to her playful self.

"Finish up before your food gets cold," she whispered while still rubbing me.

I ate everything she made me before picking up the tray, "Thank you Lela. That was amazing as usual. I'll take care of all the dishes."

Before I could get up she stopped me, "Put the tray down and come back. We can do the dishes later. We have about an hour to relax together before we need to get ready to go out."

I brought the tray to the kitchen and left it by the sink. I sprinted back to the bed and dove on it causing hers to laugh. She grabbed me and pulled herself tight to me as we laid there relaxing after the big meal. She ran her fingers up and down my lingerie, fixing the parts that got messed up throughout the night. Her warm body pressed against mine and the long smooth leg which laid over me started getting me hard.

She laughed as she noticed the bulge in my fresh pair of panties, "Babe! You can't control yourself can you?"

"After everything I saw last night and now you in just a T-shirt and panties, No I can't."

She laughed, "Well you got to cum earlier. I didn't cum all night. You need to wait and save your energy for tonight."

She was right. I didn't see her get much pleasure last night except for the mental satisfaction of roughing up Jenna. I wanted to please her and nothing would start my day off better than making her cum. I slid myself down between her legs and pulled her panties down.

"Babe, you don't need to. You did more for me last night than any orgasm could give."

She quickly gave in when my tongue touched her. She tasted sweet as usual even after the long night with Jenna. I sat holding her smooth tan legs apart while licking and sucking the woman to multiple orgasms before she finally stopped me.

"Stop babe. No more. My pussy can't handle it anymore," she panted.

I crawled back up and laid on my back as she rested her head on my chest. She loved using my fake breasts as a pillow and playing with my lingerie. She laughed and looked at me when she noticed my cock still rock hard and straining in the panties.

"Normally I wouldn't let a hard cock to go ignored but I'm so tired sweetheart."

Though I wanted a blowjob I knew she was exhausted, "Relax babe, I'm not asking for anything."

We laid there for the next 20 minutes or so while my cock finally softened. Lela fell asleep on me but I knew we had to get up. I decided to crawl out of bed and shower allowing her to sleep a bit longer. The warm shower felt great after the long night of fucking and I didn't want to get out. I dried up and walked into the room naked, ready to get dressed. Lela was now awake but still laying there. She looked ready to fuck with her hair down and only a long t-shirt on but I held back.

"Come here babe," she motioned while I crawled on top of her, "Let's have some fun today."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked hoping she meant a quickie before going out.

"Well you're going to be my slave tonight and I need to make sure you can play the part right. For the rest of the day you will call me 'Mistress Lela' while being my little slave," she laughed at my semi confused face.

"Now go get dressed while I quickly shower but I want you to wear a pair of panties under your shorts. It turns me on so much knowing you're wearing them underneath."

"Yes Mistress Lela," I laughed in response as she popped off the bed and into the bathroom.

I went to the closet and found a sexy pair of pink panties to wear under my shorts. I finished getting dressed and decided to get the dishes done while I waited. I cleaned everything before sitting at the table to play on my phone. Thankfully no messages from Jenna, though I didn't expect any. Lela appeared from the bedroom wearing a pair of jeans and a black low-cut shirt. Her cleavage was enormous and even though she didn't have time to fix her hair completely, she looked fucking amazing. She wore a pair of sandals as well as sunglasses to cover up her tired eyes.

I stood up and grabbed her as she walked by. We kissed as I backed her up to the table, grabbing a hold of her big ass and lifting her up on it.

She playfully hit me and laughed, "Stop babe! As much as I want to be fucked on the table we got things to do."

She jumped off and grabbed my hand, leading me out the door. The sun was bright today and hurt my eyes as Lela gave me the keys.

"Your driving babe, I'm still so tired. Let's get this done quick so I can catch a nap before night."

I climbed into the driver's seat and started up the car before Lela told me to head to our favorite lingerie store. I drove across town as Lela rested her head on me, napping a bit. She was shot after last night so I left her alone until we got there. We pulled up and parked before running inside. I wasn't sure what she needed but I hope it was quick so we could go back to bed.

"Grab a basket. I need an outfit for tonight and some fun toys as well. You're wearing white tonight like all the other slaves. You already have a lot to wear at home but get anything you see that you like."

I smiled at her and responded, "Yes Mistress."

She threw me a wink and smirked before walking off. I walked around and looked at all the toys while Lela picked out what she was wearing. She came back and put it in the basket but folded it on the bottom so I couldn't see. All I could tell was that it was a rubber latex material though my attention shifted to Lela as she grabbed some toys off the wall.

Lela got all excited, "Oh this is perfect for you! It's a vibrating plug that I control from my phone. We're getting it!"

She threw it in the basket before grabbing another huge dildo off the wall. It was 12 inches and hooked up to her strap on. It wasn't nearly as thick as the one Jenna fucked me with but it was intimidating.

"I don't know Lela. That looks too big for me," I nervously stated.

"You will take whatever I want to fuck you with. Isn't that right my little slave?"

I reluctantly answered, "Yes Mistress."

Lela laughed, "Relax babe, I'm kidding."

She kissed me on the cheek while putting it in the basket with another object. It was a clear purple rubber double headed didlo. It was long and floppy and unlike anything I had ever seen before.

"What the fuck it this?" I laughed as I swung it like a sword, smacking her big ass with it.

She laughed at me before explaining, "It's for two women to use at the same time. It goes by the nickname the 'Gut Buster' and if you don't stop hitting me with the fucking thing I'll make sure you learn how it got that nickname."

I threw it in the basket as quick as I could as she laughed at me.

"Go pick out a pair of those panties you wore last night in white. I loved them and I know you did too."

I walked away before she stopped me while giving me a funny look as I remembered.

"Yes Mistress Lela, I'm sorry."

She winked at me, "Good girl. Next time I may have to remind you the hard way."

I looked down at the 'Gut Buster' dildo before laughing, "Oh hell no! No mistress, that will not be needed."

I walked away thankful we were the only ones in the store. I didn't want anyone to hear any of this but did want to hear what Lela was saying to Charles at the front counter. I picked a pair of the white panties while hearing her ask Charles for a pair of boots in her size. I didn't know what this woman had planned but knew she would look incredible. I placed the panties in the basket and decided to take a quick peek at the latex outfit she hid on the bottom. Before I could check them out she yelled for me to come up front. I met her in the front as she took the basket from me, handing it to Charles.

"Ring everything up for me and bag it please. I'm going to step in the back for a minute."

Lela grabbed the vibrating butt plug and my hand, dragging me to the back. In the backroom she pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I wanted to fuck her right there but she pulled back, ripping open the package.

"It's about fucking time they include batteries with stuff. Bend over and drop your panties bitch," she laughed as she stuffed the batteries in.

"Yes Mistress Lela," I said while dropping my shorts.

"Oh pink is pretty on you. This might be cold babe. I'm sorry."

I felt her spit on my ass and rub it up and down with the plug. It wasn't as cold as I thought but saliva as lube wasn't the best. Lela worked it up and down and kept pressing it in. Little by little she made progress until finally in popped inside me. I grunted at the quick burst of pleasure as Lela smacked my ass.

"Go get the car while I pay Charles," Lela excitedly demanded.

She couldn't wait to play with the thing and honestly, I couldn't either. I passed Charles at the counter and said goodbye to him as I went outside. It felt weird at first to sit in the car but I quickly adjusted to it. Lela followed me out moments later and placed the bag in the trunk before joining me in the car.

"Head over to the doctors offices on the other side of town while I figure out this app on my phone. They always make these damn things difficult."

I drove across town while Lela played on her phone. I heard it vibrate and jumped thinking it was the plug in my ass but it was just a message.

Lela got extremely excited, "Oh my god babe! Guess who is coming tonight?"

I looked at her puzzled, "I swear Lela, if you say Jenna then I'm packing my shit and leaving."

"No bitch. Jenny is coming. Her husband is away for the weekend and she will be my second slave with you. Now if you ever threaten to leave me again I'll make sure to beat your ass with the 'Gut Buster'.

I looked straight ahead and gripped the wheel tight, "Yes Mistress Lela. Never again!"

Lela laughed though I knew deep down she wouldn't hesitate to do so. I suddenly felt a fast pulsing buzz in my ass causing me to shake and moan.

"Oh what the fuck," I gasped in shock.

Lela laughed, "Guess it works! Keep driving while I play."

I tried driving through traffic but kept hitting all the red lights. Lela rested her head on my shoulder and flipped through all the settings she could. This little thing was amazing and I had difficulty focusing on driving she she cranked up the intensity.

"Shit Lela, slow down," I begged.

Lela just looked at me before cranking it to full power. I thought I was going to crash as the plug shook my insides with ferocity.

"Fuck Mistress Lela. Please slow it. Please mistress."

Suddenly it turned off as Lela laughed, "That's better babe. We need to work on that in the heat of the moment."

I caught my breath as I asked Lela what we were doing at the doctors. Last time she brought me this way she ended up getting all the hair removed from my body.

"In order to participate in our little group everyone needs to get cleared of any STD's or anything else that can be communicated. There is a lot of raw unprotected sex that goes on at some parties so we need to get you cleared. Everyone needs to do it, Jenny as well."

I completely understood and agreed with keeping everything safe. This wouldn't be bad until I realized I was wearing pink panties and a butt plug. I questioned it to Lela and she laughed.

"Don't worry babe. The doctor we are going to is part of our group. He's going to see it tonight anyways, plus he will run all the tests quickly so we will be set for tonight."

I still felt a bit weird but Lela changed the subject quickly.

"I'm so excited Jenny is coming, she is so pretty. Most asian girls aren't built like her and we need to make sure she has a ton of fun. I want her to join the two of us more often so make sure she enjoys everything. The main goal tonight is to get one woman. Her name is Laura and she's the wife of one of Chuck's banker friends. I can tell she is a little closet lesbian and I have not been able to get my naughty little paws on her. Tonight might be my last chance so we will make sure everything gets done to get her."

We pulled into the parking lot and sat for a moment thinking about how Lela was going to get Laura.

I thought about it before questioning, "How are you going to do it babe?"

Lela leaned in and kissed my cheek before whispering, "Anything, even if it means pimping you out to half the party."

I looked at her shocked before she started laughing, "I'm kidding babe. Well, you may need to be a bargaining chip but I promise I will be with you all night. The goal is to get Laura, Jenny and both of us together for the night."

I loved the sound of being with the three women all night and kissed her back before whispering, "Well, we will do whatever needs to be done Mistress."

Lela grabbed my hand and lead me to the doctors. I hated these offices, they were always cold. We sat in the waiting room when I suddenly felt the plug vibrating again in my ass. I gripped the arm rest as Lela giggled. This time she put it on a softer pulsing setting and it felt incredible. I instantly wanted to cum and started slowly grinding my ass against the seat. Suddenly It turned off as Lela slapped my wrist.

"Oh my god, you're such a whore," she laughed.

I wanted to tell her to turn it back on but the door opened and the doctor came out. Lela knew him well and they chatted as we walked back to the examination room. The doctor introduced himself as 'Steve' which I thought was cool. I hated referring to professionals by their long last names.

"Steve this is my little slave, I mean my friend Matt who will be joining us tonight. We need to get him cleared though."

Lela acted all flirty but I couldn't figure out why until Steve responded, "The labs shut down soon and it's going to be hard to get any blood work done today Lela."

Lela slowly started pulling down my shorts revealing my pretty pink panties. I felt so embarrassed as she slowly bent me over though I quickly was overtaken by the plug vibrating again in my ass. I moaned as Lela pulled my panties down revealing my smooth ass twitching in pleasure.

"Are you sure you can't do something Steve? It would be such a shame to have to keep this all to myself tonight."

Fucking Lela was already offering me up just to get me cleared to attend. I couldn't see Steve's face but his response was all I needed to hear to know what he thought.

"Why am I not surprised that the infamous Lela could do such amazing work. I believe I can get everything done by tonight but it may cost you a bit more than the usual monetary fee."

I felt his hands run up and down my smooth ass as I trembled in pleasure from the vibrating plug as Lela starting pulling down my panties. A string of precum dripped from my cock down to a wet spot in my panties.

"Well doctor, I think I can spare my little slave for a bit tonight but she is not allowed to leave my side," Lela offered me up already and the party was hours away.

"Deal Lela, Everything looks good so far. Let me get some blood drawn. I'll be right back."

Steve walked out as the plug stopped vibrating. I pulled up my panties and shorts and gave Lela a pissed off look. She kissed me on my cheek and rubbed my chest to calm me down. Steve returned and drew my blood, I couldn't wait to get out. We finished up and started to leave but not before Steve got another grab of my ass before telling me he'd have everything done for tonight. I got in the car and almost ripped Lela before realizing not to test her.

I calmly asked her, "Lela, what the fuck was that? Why didn't you just tell me before we went in?"

"I knew you would protest but it's all for the better. You will love fucking him, He's got a nice cock. Like you he's a passionate lover and will fuck you good. I fucked him once and enjoyed every minute of it. You can thank me tomorrow. Well looks like we are both getting at least one dick each tonight. I was suppose to fuck this older guy Earl last time but we ran out of time. I'm assuming he will want me tonight, he has always drooled over me. I really don't want to fuck him, maybe we can trade."

I cut her off, "Stop Lela, I don't want to hear about all this."

The thought of all these other guys fucking her pissed me off. Lela kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.

"Oh is my little sissy jealous?" She teased as she caressed my face.

"Yeah, I guess I am jealous Lela. Please rub it in my face some more."

Lela made me stop the car before leaving the parking lot and leaned over kissing me, "I'm sorry babe. You know I love you and nothing will change that. After tonight, things can change and we can quit the group if you want. Let's keep our eyes on the goal of getting Laura tonight. Come on, let's go home and nap a bit before we need to set up."

We drove home in almost complete silence while Lela rested her head on me. I was still slightly pissed though I couldn't figure if it was the stunt she pulled with Steve or the thought of her fucking a bunch of other guys. I loved this woman and wanted her to myself. Our silence broke as I jumped to the plug going off again and Lela laughing. It eased the tension a bit as I laughed back, I just needed to get through tonight.