The Rocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

"I don't know." I felt her scoot a little, tilting her hips a bit. Then: "Oh! Huh, yeah, I think I can do that." A little giggle. "Huh, that's interesting."

"Okay, excellent," I said, giving her a kiss. "Now try doing it harder. Fuck me hard."

This was all new to her, and she didn't get it right away. She would slam her hips at me and then lose track. But after some experimentation she got the ol' train rolling down the track pretty good. "Is your clit getting some of that?" I asked her.

"Oh, let me try," she said, and she adjusted again. A little moan told me she had succeeded.

"Let's slow it down a bit," I said. "And now I am going to move, too. When you come up on me, I am going to go down in you. We're going opposite directions, get it?"

"Yeah, okay, I guess," she said.

"And don't forget that clitoris, I know you are trying to finish me off, but here's a secret: your excitement excites me."

I began pumping my hips against her movement. We practiced under the stars, in the rocket, for a few minutes, maybe even five minutes of slow-to-moderate, intimate, very sexy lovemaking. Then I began to turn the volume up. I slammed my cock into her and she caught her breath, and I did it again, and she met me with hard thrusts of her own. "Okay," I said, "Now fuck me. And get that clit up in there. I want you to cum when I do."

Now me and Little Miss Frosty were warming the place up. This was some real fucking. She was slamming those hips and grinding her clit against me and I was pounding her till she could feel the head of my cock up under her tonsils. We were sweating and panting and that rocket was creaking and shaking, and I listened to her breathing and she started taking noisy gasps of air as she got close. Her arms came around my back and now her hips were thrusting on their own, her clit was looking for stimulation without mental direction, her body was engaged in some real fucking. And my broth was about to boil over, too. I fucked her deep and hard, faster and faster, until I heard a telltale squeak come out of her voice and I rammed my cock way deep into her and ground against her, filling her with cum as she moaned and cried and laughed with her own orgasm.

And then there was silence. She was petting my hair, cooing, and my eyes were closed, with visions dancing behind the lids.

I couldn't remember how we had both gotten naked. I could not have guessed the time -- eight, nine, ten, midnight, two? The air had cooled a bit but it was a beautiful evening. My penis softened and plopped out of her and we lay like that for a while.

I didn't give her back her panties but she did put her bra on when she got dressed. I found my socks in the dark and we restored ourselves to presentability. I went down the ladders first, and we walked back to the parking lot with our arms around each other. My little red FR-S was the only car parked there, well the park was probably officially closed after dark, but who cares?

"That is a pretty cool looking car," she said.

I unlocked it and got in. She slid into the passenger seat like melted butter. I smirked at her. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Actually, no," she said. "I just had to figure out how to do it."

I drove her home and yes she did live in a fancy house. I kissed her in the driveway and sat in my cool car watching her walk in.

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers