The Role Players Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had done precisely as I had been instructed by Andrea to insure I would last. Masturbating early that afternoon to take the edge off but it didn't seem to matter as when she touched me it felt like an electrical charge throughout my body. A gasp escaped my lips as she saw the effect she was having and seemed hell bent on making it worse. Her tongue reached out, capturing a drop of pre-cum which was dangling precariously from the edge of my cock and it was at that precise moment that I saw Abby and Thomas out of the corner of my eye.

Renee seemed to be oblivious to the footsteps in the hall, the door to another bedroom being thrown open and what sounded like two people frantically undressing the other. Meanwhile the woman who was seducing the innocent young maid took my hand and led me over to the bed, gently pushing me down on my back.

My eyes grew wide at the sight as she went to the end of the mattress and seemingly began stalking her prey, her eyes never leaving mine. She crawled up the bed, her stockinged legs finding mine, the sensation nearly indescribable, until she stopped as she straddled me. I whimpered softly as she took me in her hand and slowly, oh so slowly let me slip inside of her until she was filled completely. As I said, this was a night of firsts for me and if I had been asked what it felt like I would have said two words. Liquid velvet. The warmth of her as she simply perched on me, slowly rocking her hips, those green eyes never leaving mine.

She seemed to sense when my breathing returned to normal as she began to rock, her hands reaching up finding her nipples, turning and twisting them as her eyes closed. I let my hands capture her hips, the skin so soft and warm as once again I drank in the vision she was. I didn't move an inch, knowing if I did then perhaps my body would betray me and I wanted this to be about her, not about me. Little did I know she had other plans in mind.

I could tell when she was near, her mouth slightly parting, almost panting and suddenly with an almost guttural cry she reveled in her release. The smile again now playing on her lips as she rode it out only to finally open her eyes and look down at me. I felt her position herself so that she now laid on top of me, her head going into the crook of my shoulder as my arms captured her.

The voice was soft, the sound like it had been only seven days ago so pleasing to hear. "You have given me three of the most wonderful orgasms I have ever had dear gurl. You truly are, as Andrea said, beyond special."

I'm not sure I blushed but my smile must have been dazzling as she kissed me gently on the lips before once again whispering in my ear, "Now, I have one more thing I want you to do for me luv. I know this is your first time and you've made me so happy and I want to do the same for you. You've been holding back Holly making sure that I was sated but now, I don't want you to do anything but let go."

I saw it in her eyes, she truly desired my happiness and it warmed my heart as she gently rolled us over until I was now on top. Her eyes danced with delight as I felt a familiar stirring and she said simply, "Now you beautiful maid, give me what I want."

I'd like to say I lasted for an eternity but it must have been only a matter of seconds. Either way, it was an orgasm like none I had ever experienced before. Those in the past seemed to last for only fleeting seconds but this time when I found my pleasure it felt like time stood still as I saw her close her eyes in delight and I was lost in her.

It was only a minute later as I tried to recover that we heard the pair next door as not one but it seemed two had reached their own climax. Renee's eyes danced with delight as I leaned down and gently kissed her. I'm not sure why I did it but I wanted her to know. Now was my turn to whisper in her ear. "Thank you so much M'lady for making my first a memory I will cherish for all my days. I'm not the special one, you are."

I was surprised to see her eyes began to tear as I got out of the bed, pulling the covers up over the exquisite figure who granted me another smile as I picked up my maid's garb before making my way out into the hallway. Next door opened, a rather disheveled blonde with her panties in hand giving me a more than satisfied grin as she took my hand and we headed back to the common room.

"That was fun." Abby's smile was contagious as we sat on a couch, both of us glowing with the aftereffects of what had transpired. All of the others had already come and gone, their scenes having played out in a bit less time than ours. Andrea finally joined us, two envelopes in hand as she was having a difficult time keeping the delight from her face.

"I may get to retire sooner than later if you two keep this up." We both giggled as she handed us our envelopes, this one almost bulging as compared to the last. "The Whites were as good as their word. They doubled the quote as they were allowed to be Holly's first so both you young ladies got six thousand dollars and the company took four."

"We rock!" Abby gave me her most beatific smile only to stop when her mother brought out two more envelopes handing one to each of us.

"Holly, Abby will tell you it is extremely rare when our players are tipped in addition to the rather large amounts others pay for our services. Renee and Thomas wanted you both to know just how much they enjoyed you so they asked me to give you these."

The envelopes were sealed and I didn't think it was polite to open it in front of someone so I simply put it inside the other. A shower was calling me and after I gave them both a quick kiss, I made me way back to my new abode. Undressing I felt that oh so familiar sense of loss, knowing it would be another week before I would experience the type of high normally associated with some type of habit. For me when I would eventually come down it would ultimately prove to be devastating.

That evening as I lay in bed, still too amped up to sleep I heard a soft knock on my door and then a familiar sight. It was Abby, clad in only a long t-shirt who made her way close and crawled into bed beside me. Her eyes were still shining as she gave me a smile before snuggling up against me and seconds later I heard the sound of her steady breathing telling me she had found her rest. It took a long time for me to find mine.

When I awoke the next morning she was gone but her scent lingered on the pillow. It was the highlight of the week as I found the days leading up to our next assignment seemingly lasting an eternity. It was the start of a pattern which would begin to spiral out of control as the weeks went by but for now, I was too blind to see it.

Thursday finally arrived and this time when I got my assignment I was surprised to see the second player in my scenario wasn't Holly but Antoine instead. I felt the butterflies in the pit of my stomach when he walked over, giving me his warmest smile but dressed as Eric it just didn't seem the same. Andrea went over what the client desired, giving us the basics, and then the two of us sat down and read it together.

ROLE PLAYERS

SCENARIO

A middle-aged woman, Francine, takes a younger lover only to find that his shy, quiet demeanor is a turn off for her. Though she is not a dominant she still has heard about cuckolding, a powerful sexual fantasy for some men, who get aroused by the idea of their romantic partner engaging in sexual activity with someone else. She takes it a step further in totally emasculating the young man, turning him into her own personal submissive maid. Taking a lover, Antoine, the cuckold figure, Holly, is forced to watch and only participate in the most degrading of ways.

When we finished I saw almost a scowl on the gentleman's face as I heard, "I'm not sure this is acceptable to me Holly." I must have given him a confused look as he sighed before continuing. "I see Holly as a beautiful maid and yet I am to make love to this woman?"

I gave him a bit of a smile, the compliment meaning more than words can say. "Antoine, many of the women who were in attendance that night I'm sure dream of you on a nightly basis. I am only playing a minor role in this scene. What she really wants is to feel desired by a man as special as you. If by showing me that you are the far better lover and doing so making herself happy, so be it. It's only words and they only hurt if you let them."

I got another smile and whether I was dressed as Holly or not it still made me feel special in my own way. We went over a few more things and then finished up and he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and this time it was Eric that blushed.

By the time Saturday evening arrived I was again in my happy place, dressed in my outfit, though I had to quickly downplay it as we began. The woman of the house droning on and on about how I could never stack up to Antoine, a real man who could give a woman everything I never could. I took her berating, keeping my head down, playing the downtrodden figure until there was a knock on the door and I was ordered to open it.

"Welcome to Mistress Francine's house Sir, she is in the parlor awaiting you."

I felt his hand under my chin and my heart skipped a beat as he said softly, "She may have discarded a man but she found a treasure in you young lady. You are absolutely stunning." His voice did not carry into the living room as I watched him walk forth, the older woman rising, as he favored her with his best smile and kissed her with a passion that almost made me green with envy.

Going into the kitchen, I filled two wineglasses and upon returning, I presented each with one before kneeling at the woman's side. I kept my silence, hearing her tell Antoine about how unhappy she had been with me as a man and how this was so much better. My place being at the feet of another.

"Perhaps you are correct mademoiselle but you must admit, her beauty is undeniable."

It was like he had slapped her as she snapped back, "I guess if you like that type of harlot, perhaps."

I felt like disaster was just around the corner but I underestimated the handsome gentleman as he turned her head so that he was looking directly into her eyes. "You are quite correct M'lady, she does indeed pale in comparison to a beauty such as yours." His kiss grew from to gentle to passionate as he took her by the hand, leading her into the bedroom.

"Come along Holly and see how a real man treats a real woman."

Obeying, I knelt beside the bed as he undressed her, not the most flattering of sights to be honest but I reminded myself it was her happiness that we were here for. As he undressed, it was almost impossible to sneak a quick peek his way, the woman who now lay in the bed mesmerized as he removed his clothing with a type of sensuality that made the simple gesture seem beyond erotic.

As he began to raise her arousal I obeyed my Mistress, watching closely as he treated her like she was the woman of every man's wildest dream. Her cries of passion echoing throughout the room, her eyes tightly shut and as I looked his way I found him looking at me. His eyes shot sparks my way and I felt like if given the opportunity I would have sold my soul to be the woman underneath him.

By the time they had finished, she had a look on her face like the cat who had swallowed the canary as I heard her say, "Well Holly, be a good little cuckold and clean me up. That's your place in life dear, get used to it."

I saw his anger begin to rise but I slowly shook my head at him as I said, "Of course Mistress, all I desire is your happiness." I moved up to a familiar position my tongue flicking out but it wasn't her pleasure I sought but his seed. The two textures mixed as one, the taste delectable as she almost purred for me. To my shock, I felt a hand reach up under my skirt, caressing the bare flesh above the tops of my thigh high stockings.

My eyes caught his, seeing a wicked gleam as he continued to let his fingers tease me. The woman whose legs I was between was oblivious, another orgasm already rising, thanks to my ministrations. When she cried out, his hand found my own sex, tracing his fingers across the lacy material covering it and I whimpered, my Mistress taking it as my submission to her.

When she finally began to come down from her high I was still fighting to get my own desires under control and to my own surprise I said softly, "Do you require that I clean the gentleman up as well Mistress Francine?"

She laughed, almost delighted with my idea saying, "See how quickly I'm training her Antoine? Yes dear, show your appreciation to Master Antoine for making me feel the way you never could or will."

I crawled across the bed, seeing the inquisitive look on his face as I tentatively let my tongue flick out, capturing a drop of his seed seeping from the top of his cock. He shuddered, his eyes growing a bit darker as I gave him my most demure look while at the same time beginning to bathe the outside of his member, eager to capture every single droplet I could. His eyes remained glued to mine until he was spotless and I left the bed, returning to my position on the floor while licking my lips with great satisfaction.

It was almost an hour later that I found myself back in our meeting space when the lothario entered, his hair still wet from his shower as his eyes found mine and he quickly made his way over to sit down beside me. "That was an unexpected but certainly welcomed gesture my dear. May I ask what happened to cause such a reaction in you little one?"

I actually had already given that thought but the best reason I could give him was, "Because if I hadn't I would have clawed her eyes out and then I would have ate you alive."

His eyes grew wide and then his laughter rang out only for me to hear, "Well, a man could certainly die happily if that were the case my delightful Holly, of that I am sure Miss."

He pulled me into an embrace, my head falling into the crook of his shoulder and I was happy to enjoy his company for even a brief period of time. It was only when Andrea walked over, handing him an envelope while saying to him, "Miss Francine is already raving about your talents Antoine. I have a feeling you have a repeat customer here."

I sat up, looking at our employer while awaiting my own praise. To my surprise she simply dropped my envelope in my lap before walking off to speak to another member of the troupe. Looking up I saw the confusion on the gentleman's face as well as I said, "Do you think she's mad because of what I did?"

Shaking his head, his brow furrowed as I heard, "If so, then she is mistaken. You played the woman Francine like a finely turned instrument Holly. You made her feel like she was the Queen and that you were merely one of her many peasants. I will speak with her and make sure she knows you did what you did only to enhance the experience, not to rewrite the script."

It was my turn to shake my head saying, "No, I need to fight my own battles Antoine. I'm probably just imagining she's upset with me."

After a bit I was wondering if perhaps I had been wrong. I would catch her looking my way and when I turned, she would quickly look elsewhere. Finally I was just about to walk over and demand to know precisely what was wrong when instead she approached me. "Holly, may I have a word with you in private?"

She didn't even give me time to answer, simply turning while making her way over to her office, shutting the door behind me as she sat down while I stood there. As the gentleman had only a short time ago I felt my own ire begin to rise only to have it quickly dampened in hearing, "I have been ignoring you all night Holly, I'm sorry."

I still stood there, a bit warily now as she continued. "I received a call this morning which I am struggling to make sense of. The problem is that if I can't think of something, I'm afraid you're going to get caught in the middle of it. To be honest, it's not fair to you."

Now by looking closely I could see the almost pained expression on her face. Whatever the message had been about had been upsetting, the despair showing in her eyes. I took a deep breath before saying, "Miss Andrea, someone told me a week or so ago to take a deep breath and tell me what is causing you such pain and if I can help alleviate it I will."

It was a weary smile she gave me. "You are far too bright a young lady for me to think I was fooling you Holly. When Abby and I went about purchasing this building we had to agree to take a silent partner on. He provided all the upfront capital and he has been wonderful to work with. No demands, no ultimatums as far as a time line for repaying him. The problem arises that when he called this morning with a special request it has caught me off guard and quite frankly shorthanded."

I knew she would get there at her own pace so I stood by patiently. "When he became our partner he almost became a member of the club and though he didn't attend our opening, word got back to him of Harley Quinn and Holly. He is asking for a private scenario here on Wednesday but the problem is he desires Harley but not Holly."

Okay, now I was officially lost as she shook her head saying, "That did not come out right my dear. He does not want Holly the maid, he would like for her to play a different part versus the psychotic villainess. This is the role he would like for you to play."

She opened one of our scenario binders, sliding a picture across to me and I broke out into laughter, "Let me guess. He's a comic book nerd who wants his wet dream fantasy brought to life."

She sighed saying, "The problem is he is a billionaire comic book nerd who wants his wet dream fantasy brought to life. I can't afford to not try and do this for him but I have no one who can play the part. I could try and bring someone down from Las Vegas on short notice. But knowing Abby, who by the way knows nothing of this as of yet, will say it has to be you. To her you're a team, whether it's as maids or even Harley Quinn and Batgirl."

I looked back down at the picture, trying to think of a nice way to say no but in the end I knew I would say yes. I owed it to both of them. However, I did think this might be the perfect time for me to ask for a favor of my own and to see if one hand truly washes the other.

Taking a deep breath I said, "If I saw yes, there would be stipulations." I saw Andrea's hopes begin to rise so I forged on. "This will be Harley's show, she is who this billionaire is coming to see, that much isn't hard to understand. How many speaking lines do I have in this?"

The woman behind the desk almost looked apologetic in saying, "Two I fear. You have only two lines of dialogue."

Instead of being angry I was thrilled. "Perfect, tell me what your investor wants to see."

Pulling the scenario out of the binder I laughed again seeing only a single line typed in the description. Harley captures Batgirl and torments her.

"Well that's certainly direct and to the point I guess. What do you see happening here Andrea and what are my two lines?

"In the original thought I had about this Batgirl tracks down Harley in an abandoned bell tower. Harley of course belittles the famed female caped crusader who tells the harlequin, "I don't need help in putting your pretty little butt back behind bars in Arkham Asylum." Harley then of course teases her again, this time with a rather, and I know you find this hard to believe, offensive comment concerning Batgirl's anatomy. Your reply to that is not normally what I remember from the comic books I read. In this scene you answer her by saying, "Fuck you bitch."

This time we laughed together as I said, "Yes that's Abby, I mean Harley, fit to a tee. Okay, here's what it will take for me to doing this. I want your daughter to plan out this entire thing, I'm not going to have any input on what is going to happen. This is her time to shine and I'm happy to sit in the shadows while she does. Wednesday morning I just want you and I to go over it one final time so I know where to move and what to expect. I do not want to see Abby until the scene starts so that she can be completely in character."