The Role Players Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most she had spoken since I had met her only a few short hours ago. I was unaware that part of the magic that Dawn had worked was to give Felicity a gentle mental nudge and it was part of the new found confidence which in the following days was to grow. All I knew was that it was good to see her so animated and with a spark of life showing.

"Holly?"

I turned to see Abby standing there, still with a bit of a glow about her. "Don't forget, Mistress Andrea would like for you to prepare dinner tonight and serve her. Perhaps Felicity can be of assistance?"

Perfect. She had picked up on my thoughts as I smiled back at her. "I think that would be wonderful. Mistress Andrea I know would love to meet her." I saw the quick look of apprehension that came to Felicity's face but I assured her saying, "My Mistress loves special girls like you and I Felicity. She understands us almost better than we do ourselves. I would not be here today if it wasn't for her. I promise, she will adore you."

It was a small smile but one none the less, as we all walked over and after dropping Abby off on the office floor we continued on up to the tenth. I saw her eyes grow wide as we walked through the beautifully furnished area as we headed into the kitchen. "Why don't we fix a pasta dish and a salad for Mistress's dinner this evening? How does that sound?"

She smiled and nodded as we went over to the refrigerator and began to look inside. Her voice was soft, though it was a bit more confident in saying, "I thought about going to culinary school at one time. I love to cook." I beamed, moving aside so that she could peruse the contents and I was happy to see how surely she selected this and that, basically finding her comfort zone.

It was almost a look of pure joy on the young woman's face as she went about the task at hand. I was relegated to salad duty but I would have been happy to have stood back and watch her do the entire meal by herself. I vaguely remembered a saying about how like a flower who has gone far too long without the sun and rain, when she blooms, you will see a beauty who knows no bounds. Shaking my head as if returned from a daze, I saw her doing precisely what my mind had said. She was becoming the loveliest of roses.

We chatted as we both went about our tasks and then I remembered something. "Felicity, I didn't tell you but I think you should know. My Mistress is Abby's mother. Her name is Andrea, and she along with her daughter took me in and taught me how Holly's happiness was their one and only concern. Please know when you meet her, she will be thinking of the same for you. She is truly an amazing dominant who takes great care of those who serve her. Be proud of the fact that tonight, you will serve such a wonderful woman."

I waited to see if her former worries would rear their ugly head but I was happy to hear, "I will do my best to serve her in anyway Holly. I just hope I don't disappoint you."

She laughed as I threw a dish towel at her, dodging as I moved in and kissed her on the lips. It started out rather innocent but I wasn't ashamed to admit, it became a bit more passionate until finally we parted. Her eyes were wide, shining with a bit of desire in them as I said, "You could never disappoint me Felicity. You're wonderful."

I had to move quickly back behind the island, feeling my arousal beginning and from the corner of my eye I saw the dark haired maid doing the same. We obviously had created a bit of sexual tension between us but I knew right now it wasn't the time or the place. In retrospect, both our lives were about to move in different directions but at that moment, neither of us knew that. What we did know is there was a meal to be finished.

"Is there going to be enough for two?"

I saw Abby as she walked in, giving me a wink and I had a feeling she might have caught us in the act. She appeared to be quite innocently asking another question as she stepped up to the saucepan that Felicity was now stirring. "May I have a taste?" The maid gave her a smile, picking up a spoon and seconds later I heard, "That is absolutely delicious. Where did you learn to cook like that?"

Smiling, I kept up at my simple job, knowing Abby was doing her best to make the young woman feel more and more at home in her position for the evening. It was roughly ten minutes later that Abby walked by me, a bit of a grin on her face as she said, "I'll tell mother dinner is almost ready. We'll both have the Sangiovese with our meal Holly."

"Yes Miss Abby."

I got a smile and a nod as Abby left and I felt Felicity's inquisitive eyes on me. "When I serve Mistress and her daughter is present, I call my owner Mistress Andrea and I call Abby by the title Miss. It's a bit formal for some but it's what I'm most comfortable doing when I'm Holly and it makes them happy as well. Their happiness is my top priority as a submissive."

She nodded and smiled in reply. It was just a minute or two later that I had two wineglasses in hand and my fellow submissive carried a pair of salad plates out into the dining room. Abby was already seated, while her mother was just walking in. I gave her my most brilliant smile while saying, "Dinner is served Mistress Andrea."

I got a smile in return, her eyes sparkling. I was a bit too busy with my current task to see the look that flashed over Andrea's face as she took in the second maid who gave her a sweet smile. Abby's mothers eyes taking in the vision I had described, a woman who could grace the cover of a magazine with such beauty. She finally remembered her own role as she said, "This must be Felicity, the young lady I have heard so much about from my daughter. How are you my dear?"

I could not have been more proud of her as she said softly, "I am well Miss Andrea, and it's very kind of you to ask Miss." She put down her plate and then held the chair out for the lady of the house to have a seat.

Andrea's fingers went under the young ladies chin, lifting her head so that she could look directly into her eyes. For a moment I could have sworn I saw sparks coming from both of them only to hear, "A submissive woman with such grace and manners. You could learn a lot from this young lady Holly."

I could see Abby grinning from ear to ear as she listened in. I stuck my tongue out at her when I deposited the wine glass next to her plate. "Yes Mistress, I believe I probably could. Felicity is quite the cook, she prepared the sauce by hand and Abby said it was delicious."

"Wonderful, I'm looking forward to it." She took a sip of her wine as her eyes followed Felicity as we both returned to the kitchen.

"A submissive woman with with such grace and manners...really?" For the second time I stuck my tongue out as Felicity giggled, looking almost proud of herself. It was such a contrast from the shell of a woman I had met earlier that evening and I loved it. She went and stirred the sauce, putting the pasta in to boil and by the time their salads had been finished, the main course was ready.

I refilled their wine glasses as my counterpart put their dishes in front of them before removing the used plates. A bite was taken, an appreciative noise made as I heard, "Felicity, this sauce is incredible. So full of flavor, you have to teach Holly the recipe." I almost glared at Abby as she once again gave me her innocent, almost precocious look in reply.

"I agree with my daughter young lady. This is a delightful meal, you should be very proud of yourself. Kneel beside me Felicity, I desire your company."

Felicity basked in the glow of the moment, her movements graceful as she knelt and a slight tinge of jealousy arose but I quickly dampened it as Abby said sweetly, "Holly, join me, please?"

I moved to the other side of the table, trying to kneel with the same grace that the raven haired beauty had just shown. To my surprise though Abby leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You don't know how much I love you right now." I felt a shiver of delight cross my body as one of her hands found my hair and gently caressed it.

If I would have not been lost in my world for a moment, I would have seen the same thing happening across the table. Soft words of encouragement spoken as Felicity's head was gently positioned on her companion's leg as she tenderly touched her.

The rest of the meal, Andrea and her daughter exchanged a few words but mostly the two maids knelt there, happy to be in the presence of the two incredible women. By the time they had finished, it was with regret that I rose and taking the dishes, made my way back into the kitchen. I saw the look on the others maids face mirror my own, each of us unaware, this was only the beginning of the night.

As we cleaned up the various pots, pans and utensils we had utilized, Abby stuck her head in long enough to say, "Holly, will you and Felicity join my mother and I in the parlor when you are finished dear?"

"Yes Miss Abby, with pleasure."

She smiled as Felicity gave me a quizzical look but I could only shrug, truly not knowing what for. We had not planned anything further beyond the point of dinner so I had no way of knowing that others were taking matters into their own hands. Once we had finished and the kitchen was back in order, we made our way to our designated location. Abby's mother was already seated while her offspring reached out to take the new maids hand. Felicity lowered her eyes as they walked over, Abby sitting down in a chair, the blue eyed girl kneeling beside her.

I saw the look Andrea gave me, nodding beside her as I knelt down. "You're missing an important part of your wardrobe Holly. Pull your hair up dear." I did, feeling the black lace choker fall into place and I couldn't help the smile that filled my face. Knowing the woman who was portraying my owner was reminding me that I still held a special place in her heart. For a moment I had felt a bit of jealousy toward the young woman who knelt across from me. In my heart, I should have known better.

I heard Abby ask Abagail if she would please get her mother and her a fresh glass of wine. The young woman instantly obeyed, taking both glasses out of the room as the woman who I knelt beside nodded her approval at the distraction.

"Holly, we only have a moment or two before she returns so please listen carefully. I think Felicity is indeed in need of a dominant's touch and I can freely give her what she desires but not at the cost of hurting you. Normally, I would not ask a submissive's approval to take another to bed but in this instance, I feel that I do. How do you wish for me to proceed?"

I gave her my best smile, my voice softly replying, "I think that's a wonderful idea. She needs to learn a dominant woman can also have a tender and touching side to her. I do know she is blessed to have someone as special as you to show her precisely that. Please, let her experience the same happiness I felt from the moment I found both you and Abby."

I got up, leaning in to give Andrea a soft kiss on the cheek before walking over to kneel beside Abby. Her eyes were a bit misty, her voice again reminding me, "And that is why I said I love you." I felt a familiar touch as I let my head lean against her thigh, enjoying the closeness and the comfort I found in her.

When Felicity returned, she didn't miss a beat. She presented Abby with her fresh glass before turning and doing the same to the lady of the house. Kneeling down, she gave me a smile before closing her eyes as the beautiful blonde again played with a lock of her hair. It was a lovely picture, the four of us simply enjoying the company of the others until Andrea rose, letting her hand reach out to pull the dark haired maid to her feet before turning to her daughter.

"Please call Felicity's home and inform her mother she will not be returning tonight. Reassure her that she is safe and in...good hands." Abby nodded as Felicity blushed, her hand now in that of the woman who I knew would be as good as her words. She was safe and she was to be loved.

I have absolutely no idea what transpired that evening between the older woman and her younger charge but I knew it would be a night that Felicity would remember for quite some time to come. I do however know what happened to me. I too felt a hand being outstretched and as Abby helped me to my feet, she pulled me in closely, her lips finding mine.

The kiss was slow, gentle, as her tongue played on my lips. I closed my eyes, my body responding in kind as her arms went around me. Finally, I granted her entrance and as our passion grew it felt like though this might have been a long time in coming, the wait would certainly be worth it. By the time our lips parted, her eyes were heavy with lust and as she pulled me gently down the hallway to her bedroom, I bit down on my bottom lip. Unsure as to how this might affect our relationship while deep down I wanted this so badly.

When the door was closed, I was bit surprised to see a different side to the beautiful woman before me. It was almost like she was seducing me, her touch as tender as any I had ever felt as she removed my maid's garb. Leaving me in my corset, lacy panties, stockings and heels. She began to kiss my shoulder, my neck as she walked around me, lavishing me with her attention, until she returned to stand directly in front of me.

The seduction continued but this time with her body as she slowly, almost tantalizingly removed her clothing, each piece falling gently to the floor until she stood before me. Kneeling down, she allowed her hand to reach out, her nails slowly tracing over the material as I moaned, my desire already showing by my arousal and she licked her lips, her eyes looking up as she took me deep into her mouth.

I felt my hands on her shoulders, my body on fire in contrast to the coolness of her mouth as her eyes remained locked on mine. From my view, I saw a woman in full control, who though she might be kneeling, knew that all the power in the room belonged to her. She knew how to play my body and as she did so, she took me to new heights until I could not help but wonder if perhaps this might be what madness felt like.

Finally, she allowed me to slip free from the confines of her lips. A long line of her saliva trailing from the head of my cock to her lips. It was only when she kissed me again, did the two part as she gently pushed me down onto the bed. The look that she gave me was almost like that of a predator. She had caught her prey and now it was to be enjoyed. I couldn't help the gasp which escaped my lips as slowly, inch by inch she allowed me to fill her until our bodies were tightly pressed up against each other.

Her voice was throaty, the sound mesmerizing as she said, "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment Holly. I've been patient for so very long but I'm tired of waiting. I need this. I want this."

With that, she closed her eyes and began to rock back and forth. I had commented once about how beautiful her mother looked when her orgasms found her and as my eyes took in the vision before me it was more than obvious it ran in the family. She was a goddess as she demanded her pleasure from me. Her body moving so fluidly, the predator I spoke of almost cat like in her movements. Her hands at one time resting on my chest, as she would allow me to be almost set free, only to once again take my entire length within her.

It was a constant smile that played on her lips as I could see by her body's reaction that she was nearing the peak of her desire. It felt almost voyeuristic to watch as her eyes flew open, her body shuddering from her head to her toe as she cried out from the pleasure which was engulfing her. By the time her eyes refocused, she looked right at me and with a sly smile uttered only a single word. "One."

And so it went. Each time she would ride the waves of desire which coursed through her very being she would announce its number. I watched in awe as each subsequent climax allowed me to witness such beauty to be found in a woman who had surrendered to her own desire. Free from the conceptions of others, simply knowing that which she required and doing what it took to reach the inevitable conclusion. Time seemed to stand still and it was only when she began to falter a bit did I even give thought to my own needs, having been lost in hers.

As she gently laid down on my chest, through her actions, she rolled us over until I was now on top. Her eyes were glazed, her voice barely a whisper in my ear as I heard, "Please Holly, I need to feel you inside of me. Let me show you how your body was meant for me."

It wasn't really a command but my body obeyed just the same. It was only seconds later that my seed spewed forth, a torrent of cum which based on the smile of her face she was happy to receive. It was like nothing I had ever felt before and it seemed so natural to feel her pull me into her arms as we basked in the afterglow of what had just taken place.

Finally, after what seemed like a very long time I looked up at her. My eyes shyly reflecting back to me her happiness. "It was well worth the wait Holly, thank you beautiful." She kissed me on the tip of my nose, her voice almost playful saying, "I know what you're thinking. Well, you're wrong. You can call it friends with benefits if you want, but I'll take whatever part of you that you want to share with me. I know we both have jobs to do. I love mine as you do yours, so let's just enjoy this while we can, okay?"

My answer to her was to snuggle into her arms, feeling safe, desired, wanted. The day might have been all about the young woman in another's arms but the night had proven to have me in mind. For me, there wasn't any place I would rather be than in this very special woman's embrace. My sleep that night was filled with nothing but wonderful dreams and when I awoke the next morning it was to the sight of Andrea standing over us. Her hand was in Felicity's whose face literally shone with delight as she heard her lover say, "Well, it's about time."

I blushed, Felicity laughed and Abby grinned at her mother. It was a bit later that all of us sat in the kitchen, enjoying coffee for some, a soft drink for others as Andrea said, "Felicity, will you be a dear and straighten up in my bedroom. I need to talk to my daughter and Holly for a moment. Please?"

The young woman gave her a smile, leaning in to place a soft kiss on her lips before leaving the room. Abby and I both saw the look of happiness on the older woman's face as we both realized what might be coming. "I need to ask you two a question."

Abby took my hand, squeezing it as she said, "Of course Felicity is welcome here, right Holly?" I could only nod happily in agreement as it meant the world to me to see the look on Andrea's face, a mixture of relief and delight filling it.

"I'm not sure what to do with her to be honest. I know she's stronger now thanks to what you did, so I guess I owe you both a lot. I'm not sure how to express what I'm feeling right now." It was rare to see the woman who was normally a pillar of strength at a bit of a loss but Abby gave her a big hug and kiss.

"Your happiness is the only thing we both want mom. Felicity is a wonderful woman and I'm sure with the talents she has she will find her own place amongst us." I agree, my jealous side jabbing me in the ribs while saying, there goes your maid position. Quickly I discarded that thought, seeing the look Andrea was giving me, once again as if she was seeking my stamp of approval.

I picked up her empty mug, refilling it, adding the dollop of cream I knew she loved before walking over and kneeling beside her. Her eyes still showed a bit of concern but I reassured her with a smile while saying, "You both deserve all the happiness in the world Andrea. If Felicity makes you happy, and feel as special as you and Abby have made me feel, then she is more than welcome here."