The Rolls and the Pipe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was treated to one hell of a supper that night, after she finished slapping me.

* * * * *

We pulled into my driveway around 8:30pm Greenwich Mean Time. The sun was just setting over the mountains in the west, and the moon and stars were peeking over the eastern horizon. The lake behind my home reflected the mingling colours and lights, mirroring the aristocratic form of the domicile that I called my own.

The building is large, an eight story building. The floor plan was done by me, consisting of four libraries, medical facilities, my living quarters, twelve guest suites and various hobby areas. I live in the back on the ground floor in my own 7000 square foot space. My best friends stay here in my absence, or come here for research, relaxation or to spend time away from everything. I tried my best to cater to the every wish of my friends, and, because the UN was funding it as a part of the university's campus, I had carte blanche in design and acquisition.

I had my best fondue pot and my first edition of Machiavelli's "The Prince" here. This was my home.

We drove up the yawning oval drive, Benny (my steward) hopping gleefully down the stairs. He opened the car door for Paige as I grabbed the luggage out of the trunk. He filled me in on the doings of the estate as we walked to my rooms. The burgundy rug on the third-floor had developed a wrinkle that no one knew how to remedy, a moose kicked in the smithy door, and Gramma Whinnie had developed another arthritic joint. My guests would be arriving in an hour, giving Paige and I enough time to get ready for supper, which was prepared in the dining room in my apartments.

One thing that should be made clear: I don't like servants. I pay people who need jobs to do my housework, but I do most things myself – cooking and mending, primarily. Basic things (like tidying and the real care of the building and grounds) are taken care of by the servants, but I exert the right to do what I want to. I prefer independence, but I need to not worry about things that must be done. That's what they are there for. It's really charity and necessity on my part, rather than a wish to be waited on hand-and-foot. That's uncomfortable.

My house is connected to the main building by a walkway – a glass-encased marble sidewalk. It has a library/study, a lounging room (the only place that I typically let alcohol and tobacco to be partaken of), a den, a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a dining room and a game room. I have a passion for miniature wargaming, and that is where I indulge my habit. The main building is officially university property, and therefore is not inhabited by me, though I can. I dislike pretentiousness, but value comfort.

The grounds are littered by small buildings: a smithy (metalworking), a shop (woodworking), a grotto (stone working), and various other things. My students are interested in many things, and they take solace in being sequestered at times. Each building has a small suite connected to it, and you can often see dozens of young people milling about and practicing trades of various sorts.

* * * * *

I sat on my bed and considered my choices for the evening's garments. I chose a sports suit (black pants, a glistening midnight blue blouse, black vest and jacket), and selected a steel clip for my hair and a silver chain around my neck. Before you call me effeminate, let me remind you that I have very long hair, and am fairly pudgy. I choose complimenting garments, and use jewelry sparingly – and always a masculine choice. You're all assholes. So there.

I knew what Paige would be wearing (and I was quite flattered that she chose my design over Calvin Klein and Monsuarrat (an Italian who had gained prominence at the tail end of 2006)), and knew we'd look stunning together. I hoped that I would impress her. My feelings for her were becoming confused, but I wanted to help her feel good. My wants were secondary.

I saw Paige talking to Menuille (my maid in Scotland), as they were walking to meet me in the foyer. She looked absolutely stunning – little pink toes winking out from under the hem of the gown, light glinting enticingly off her curves, accentuating the fair skin that blessed her shoulders. The dark fabric enhanced the exotic golden streaks in her waist-length chestnut curls, and the green in the dress complemented her brilliant green orbs.

I'm afraid I was caught staring – Paige turned to look at me for a moment and she smiled when she saw. She stopped and put me on the spot as I slowly sprouted the beginnings of an erection. I squelched it, and waited patiently for her teasing to end. She kissed Menuille on the cheek and came forward. She grabbed my hand and bounced excitedly.

"Ready to eat?" she asked. I had to clear my throat before answering.

"Let's go!"

Paige's Perspective

I clung to Kaiser's arm as he led me through the marble and brick hallways of the building. He explained to me that he had designed this building, while Douglas Cardinal (an aboriginal architect from Canada) had designed the main campus, twenty-eight kilometers to the east. He told me all sorts of interesting things about the building (like how Queen Elizabeth once cursed like a sailor when she saw a particular painting), and I just gaped like a drunken fish.

We took an elevator to the fourth floor, Kaiser looping the train of my gown over his arm. He led me by the hand to a small, cozy room that emanated happy voices. A Scottish brogue touched my ears, as did a cultured California accent, and the Pennsylvanian tones that beat out comments to everything piqued my interest. We stood at the doorway before I knew it.

About thirty feet to a side, a round table was put in the middle of the room. Tasteful burgundy paisley ringed the top half of the room, with stained oak panels as baseboards. Original paintings graced the walls, and candles sat at every place. Oil lamps flickered around the room and were mirrored by the picture window at one end. A fireplace stood adjacent to the door, and that was where the two empty seats were.

The people I saw around that table had been pop-culture idols for as long as I could remember. They were all dressed in formal wear and seemed completely at ease with one another. Angelina Jolie stood and rushed to give Kaiser a hug, and a cute young man came up and started gabbling in Russian. Kaiser squeezed the tall woman for a moment and gabbled back, patting the boy on the head before accepting a kiss from the actress. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith smiled from where they sat, beaming across at Kaiser. Jada waved at me and I blushed. The venerable old man in the wheelchair triggered a switch and he turned on the spot, grinning with suave charm as he saw me, then Kaiser.

"Oh dear," said the Scot, "Kaiser – Why didn't you tell me that you were bringing a skirt with you? I would have gotten up for the occasion!" Kaiser just groaned and grinned. He made the rounds, shaking hands and kissing cheeks.

"Where are the kids?" he asked the black couple.

"We sent them to bed early. They found your pool and decided to swim with the dolphins. Tuckered them right out!" said Will.

Kaiser introduced me around, and I felt like a little girl at her first school play. I was so nervous, Kaiser had to guide me to a seat. They all insisted I call them by their first names, but I was so overwhelmed I could barely speak.

For a time they talked shop (apparently Kaiser had invested in a movie company earlier in the year), but the conversation soon turned to sex.

"You still, uhm, 'inexperienced'?" asked Angelina. "You know I'd be willing to solve that problem!" Kaiser protested.

"I've told you before! Never with a celebrity, Angel. Well, never again, anyway!" She laughed and glanced at me.

Will took the hint, "You thinkin' about....?"

"No, he wouldn't know an interested girl if one kicked him in the teeth!" yelled Sean.

"She'd have to dance naked in a tea cozy or something!" hooted Jada.

"Kaiser is blind to women," confided Angelina. "I've been trying to get him for years, but he just shrugs it off. Says that the thought of –"

"Oh, shut up." Kaiser was blushing a fierce red.

Angelina's son babbled something in Russian to his 'uncle' and got an amused grimace in return.

"You shut up, boy! It just means I've got more integrity than you!" Angelina threw him a disgusted look and kicked him under the table, eliciting a yelp.

And the evening continued. It was full of hilarity and the occasional quiet moment. Will and Jada occasionally left the room, and Sean babbled on about how much he hated James Bond. Angelina left to tuck her son into bed before she came back. The party lasted until two in the morning.

We all left, feeling completely stuffed and content. I had ended up sitting next to Angelina for the last two hours, discussing everything under the sun. I learned a bit more about her past (stuff that wasn't covered by the tabloids), and I found out that Will was a bit kinky. At least, that's what Sean said.

Kaiser and I walked slowly back to his apartment. We didn't say much, and we only encountered three students wandering the halls. The other guests had departed for their rooms – Angelina was actually in a guestroom near Kaiser's suite, while the others were on the far side of the building.

I was still feeling overwhelmed. I was slightly horny too. The warmth, booze and the talk of sex had gotten me worked up. I was feeling sexy, being all done up like I was, and Kaiser was stunning. I basked in the warmth of the moment as I clung to his arm in the elevator.

* * * * *

The moment Kaiser closed the door to his apartment, I melted against him.

He didn't know what to do, I think, so he held me as I pushed my face into his neck. I was only five inches shorter than him in those heals, so I could nearly look him in the eyes.

"I had a good time, Kaiser," I said. I didn't make my voice husky – he had told me at one point that that was a major turn off for him. I reached back over his shoulder and started playing with his ponytail. I ran my hand up and down his chest, feeling his muscle beneath his clothes. He brought me tight to his body, running his hands over my sides and arms.

"I'm glad. I was afraid you'd get scared off by the folks."

"I was! But you helped calm me down, I think. Angelina was approachable, so that helped me relax a bit."

"I'm glad." He sighed and breathed in the scent of my hair before giving me another squeeze.

"I'll say goodnight now – I'm pooped," he said.

"But -!" I couldn't voice my disappointment. He raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I turned away so he wouldn't see my eyes welling with tears.

"Nothing. Good night."

"'Night."

Kaiser put his hand gently on my shoulder and walked to his room, closing the door gently behind him. Before too long, I heard the phone ring. Before I could hear what was said, I slipped into my room.

Kaiser's Perspective

Surprisingly, it was Angelina. With no preliminaries, she started chewing me out.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"What?"

"You're leading her on, you son of a bitch!" She was pissed – Angel rarely swears. "I could see, it, Will and Jada could see it, and even Sean could see it! I mean really Abe!"

"I haven't done anything to lead her on!"

"Oh, you might be right. You've only taken her into your home, given her a small fortune in money, introduced her to us, told her some of the most intimate things about you! Even I didn't know some of that stuff!"

"She told you?"

"Hell yes! What do you think we were talking about on the sofa for two hours! Abe, if you don't let me fuck you, at least let her for god's sake!"

"You know what it means to me!"

"Kaiser, you won't find anyone else more devoted. I'm sure of it."

"But I barely know her. I can't sleep with her without knowing more about her!"

"She won't hurt you, young man. She's infatuated – I'm sure she has never been treated as kindly by anyone else as you have treated her!"

"But I ruined her life!"

"Only her material life. You've brought something to her."

And so it went on. For nearly a half-hour she hollered at me. In the end, she hung up in disgust.

At three thirty, Paige knocked on my door. I was still awake, my mind whirling with possibilities and fears.

"Yeah."

"Kaiser? Can we talk?"

"Come on in." She was dressed in a short robe that showed plenty of leg. I found myself growing hard. I squelched it again. Even with almost two decades of practice at suppressing my sex drive, I was finding it difficult to do so. Paige sat on the edge of the bed while I propped myself up on some pillows.

"Angelina just called." She paused. "She had something to tell me."

"What's that?" It would have been an ideal time for me to shut up, said her eyes.

"She told me why you won't sleep with anyone."

"Ah."

"She said that you consider sex to be the most intimate thing two people can do – that the partner you choose will have to be strong enough to handle taking a part of your soul in their hands. You have to be able to trust them completely with your entire essence. You feel that you cannot trust anyone that far."

"That's about right."

She sighed and shifted on the bed. The hem of the robe rode up until I could see the crotch of her panties. I grew very hard, very fast. I didn't bother stopping it this time.

"Why do you feel that way?"

I sighed. "I am fragile. I didn't develop social skills until late in life, and even now I'm still trying to catch up to my emotional maturity. My childhood and raising squelched my ego – in effect, I'm living off of pure stubbornness. If I commit myself to someone enough to have sex, I am putting my soul and everything I've worked for on the line. I believe in mating for life.

"The few relationships I've had have almost all ended poorly. It takes me years to recover from a relationship, even if I only put a small portion of myself into it. If I put all of myself into a commitment, and I was dropped, I would commit suicide. I cannot deal with emotional pain very well. You know too much about me now – I am obligated, on a level, to maintain a relationship with you until I decide to end it. But my morals won't allow me to drop you. I've put too much effort into helping you be happy and safe. If I drop you, I'd be betraying you, and by proxy, betraying myself. It's much the same sort of pain for me."

"Oh."

"Yeah. What Angel said about me being blind is almost true – I see the signs, but I have difficulty interpreting them. I really do need to be kicked in the teeth."

"That's about what I feel like doing right now."

"I don't blame you."

Paige shifted again, swinging her feet onto the bed and lying across my legs. One of her breasts (a small size C, I would guess) hove into view, and I could see right between her legs. I averted my eyes and fixed them on her face. Her eyes were tearing.

"Don't you find me attractive?" she whispered.

Oh god. I moaned.

"Paige, I have to be honest here. You embody everything – and I mean absolutely everything – I would ever want in a woman's body. I love your hair, your eyes, your lips. It's all I can do to keep from staring at you every moment I'm with you."

"What about the rest of me?"

I sat back and closed my eyes. "Your hands are delicate but strong, you have slender arms. I love looking at your neck and imagining how your skin would feel under my hands."

"Go on."

"You have the most perfect legs I have ever seen – not a blemish on them, smooth, curvaceous. I would dare guess that you dance, and I absolutely love that. I love a woman with rhythm. You have strong curves that scream seduction. A taught belly and a graceful back."

"Yesss...." She seemed to moan

"Paige, I've never had a chance to investigate, but I have a good idea that your breasts are the most perfect things in the world. I don't like large breasts, and I never have. I can imagine running my hands over your breasts and bringing them to my mouth.

"Goddam, I can't believe I said that."

"I wanted to hear it," she murmured. She shifted and I heard cloth against cloth. "Look."

I opened my eyes and looked down. Paige was stretched out across my bed, my knees in the small of her back. She was completely nude, and her hand was buried between her legs. My little soldier jumped to attention – his commanding officer had left the building only to be replaced by the Commander-in-Chief. I closed my eyes and swallowed. Hard. I took a deep breath and looked at her again.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"More than you can know," I whispered, afraid of the words.

"Touch me?"

I leaned down and pulled that dark-haired nymph into my arms, settling her rump on my lap. She wiggled a bit as she felt my erection press against her through the fabric. I pulled her up to my chest and wrapped my left arm around her shoulders. I was careful not to make contact with her breasts.

Instead, I raised my hand to her face. I caressed the contours of her cheekbones and her jaw, my fingers dancing along her lips and eyelids. I traced her ears and smoothed her hair.

"I'm scared," I said.

"Me too."

I brought my hand down her neck and rested it on her sternum. I felt her heart beat under my hand, felt her life's blood rush through the very tissue that I held in my arms. I wrapped my arm around her knees and pulled her to my chest.

Paige's Perspective

As he pulled me closer, I started to whimper. The skin on the inside of my thighs caressed my sensitive clitoris, starting it throbbing harder than I could ever remember. Kaiser buried his face in my hair as I started kissing and nipping gently at his shoulder and neck. I took his earlobe into my mouth and suckled gently. Kaiser took a deep breath, squishing me against him. The pressure aggravated my clit even more as my flesh moved, and I began moaning.

"I don't think I should keep going, but I don't want to stop," he whispered in my ear.

"Don't stop," I whispered back. "Don't ever stop."

Kaiser ran his lips along my jaw and up to my own. "Will you teach me to kiss?"

"Yes," I moaned, feeling his beard brush lightly against my flesh.

"How do we start?"

"Like this..." I leaned my face in to his, opening my lips slightly. I felt a shock pass between us as we shared our first kiss – his first kiss ever. I suddenly felt stronger and more sure of myself. I opened my mouth a little more, pushing my bottom lip in between his. I started suckling on his upper lip just as he started on my bottom lip. I felt, distantly, his hand moving from my shoulder down my chest. He traced his nails lightly against my flesh, drawing patterns on my breasts, occasionally tweaking my nipples. I reached down and flipped the bedclothes back, telling him to put me down. Without moving his lips from mine, he slid my body in beside him, resting his chest lightly on my arm, supporting my head with his.

His free hand traveled down my side, skipping along, occasionally tracing a pattern. He counted my ribs slowly before running his hand down my ass. He slowly caressed the crease between thigh and rump, wrenching a soft moan from my lips. He sucked the sound into his mouth hungrily, still oddly silent.

His hand began tracing up my belly as my hands wrapped around his neck. I felt him smile as he broke off the kiss.

"I learned to kiss from the mistress, Paige. Will you now teach me the best way to eat? I'm starving and I've forgotten."

"Kiss me," I said, shuddering under his touch. He trailed kisses down my neck, paying attention to the underside of my breasts, licking my nipples. He caressed the edge of my armpit with his tongue before dipping further south. His tongue and lips touched and noted every muscle on my belly, dipping briefly into my belly button, circling it with soft kisses and warm breaths. He began to trail down to my trimmed snatch, two lines pointing in a 'v' to my entrance. He blew a soft, warm gust of air over my clitoral hood, and my little organ bounced to attention, throwing off the covers and prepared to meet the day.