The Roman Gambit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I knew she was REALLY doing was establishing her personal space. Unlike me, Mel is not an intellectual observer. She has to FEEL comfortable in a situation and she can only get that way if she touches things. Touching allows her to establish the familiarity she has to have in order to feel connected to the space she is in. So, as she walked around picking things up and putting them down, she was literally establishing her own sense of reality.

I watched her as she moved around, just as the two men were doing. She is a stunning beauty and she would be perfectly within her rights as a woman to be cool and self-contained and let the man make the pitch. But that is not how warm-hearted and incredibly horny Mel does things.

She was there to get laid and with Mel that means she orchestrates the whole dance. Her victim was sitting on one of the big silk covered couches, which was so sumptuous that it could easily pass for a daybed. She plopped down next to the guy and proceeded to melt into him as only Mel can do. The effect is almost like she is boneless.

She leaned into him propping her womanly bounty on his forearm and snuggled further so that she was plastered to him from head to knee. Then she let out a big sigh and looked up at him. I could see that all of that warm feminine flesh was making the guy's eyes cross. He looked down hypnotized like a bird facing a snake. She drew him into a kiss that was so hot it turned ME on.

Mel moaned loudly and then laid him down on his back on the couch like HE was the bitch. Then she mounted him and began to have her way with him. The two of them were quickly locked in an embrace, Mel on top, and him on the bottom. It looked like it wouldn't be long before they were fucking right there in the living room.

In the meantime, my own body was telling me that the time was way past due. But since I am a different person, I turned to the guy, who was looking very much the worse for wear watching Mel in action, and very reasonably suggested we move to another room.

He took my hand and led me into a room that looked like it was the former boudoir of The Sun King himself, right down to the four-poster bed. I walked over to the bed, unzipping my dress as I went. I stepped out of it and folded it neatly and placed it over the back of a nearby side-chair.

He was still lingering in the doorway looking confused. Apparently, he was used to making all the moves, not the woman. I looked at him questioningly as I unsnapped my bra and placed it on the seat of the chair. I was now in thigh high stockings, heels and a black thong.

I walked to the bed and slid the thong off. It was soaked. I thought I would leave the heels and stockings on just to see where this went. He was still standing near the door looking pole-axed.

Then the reality hit. He gave a low throaty growl and advanced on me tearing off his shirt and dropping his pants as he came. I noticed, from the thing that was advancing eight inches or so in front of him, that the boy had been commando all of the time at the club.

*****

The beautiful one rose gracefully, and he took her hand and guided her into the bedroom. Since that room was the place where his life centered, it was a place where he had spent his money.

He had a huge, super-king sized and very modern mattress on a specially modified original Louis XIV four poster.

It would be hard for anybody but an expert to tell where parts of the bed were modifications and which of the parts was original 18th Century craftsmanship. The canopy was woven in Flanders in 1734 and it was the finest Flemish tapestry.

The beautiful one unzipped her dress and he saw her body for the first time. Her hips were full and muscular with a narrow nipped in waist and then a well-developed back with a little indentation in her spine all the way from her shoulders to her huge delectable buns. He thought, "This one has been an athlete or a dancer at some time in her life."

She unsnapped her bra and turned to him. Her gorgeous breasts literally made him gape. Naked, he could see that they were deceptively large but in a broad, round way on her chest; literally like two melons. The nipples were dark brown and larger than average, sticking out like the tips of two fingers. She looked at him questioningly. But he was rooted to the spot. He had never encountered such bounty.

Then she slid off her thong revealing a smooth totally bald pussy. She looked at him again with inquiry written on her face and laid down on the bed with one of those incredible legs bent and one extended in front of her. She was still wearing her thigh high nylons and her four-inch heels. The effect was like something out of the most sensual Parisian fantasy. It was as-if Toulouse-Lautrec had drawn it.

Something inside him snapped and he had to have her. He knew that she was in total control of the situation, which was a complete novelty to him. But he was willing to surrender the power, because the level of need building up inside him was getting unbearable.

*****

I lay back on the bed, one leg bent and the other straight in front of me. He got the message and clambered up next to me. He savored my body, as all men do at that point. But I was interested in a lot more than savoring so I reached up and got my hand behind his head and pulled his delicious looking lips down to mine.

I opened myself to him as I have seen my mother do thousands of times with my dad. The trick in executing a kiss like that is to give the man the sense that you are all there for him and he is the only other person in the universe with you. If you present, yourself properly the intimacy is exactly the same as you establish in the connection at the other end of your body.

We kissed with dueling tongues for perhaps two minutes. I could hear myself giving little cries of passion. It was just a way of venting off the emotion and keeping myself under control. He was breathing heavily through our joined mouths. Then he began to explore me with his hands.

He was an experienced lover. His initial caresses and tweaks were designed to identify where all of my hot buttons were, not turn me on. I gave little gasps and moans as he visited places that sent shocks down to my lower belly. But he did not linger long in any of them.

Instead it was like he was mapping my erogenous zones for further attention. I was moaning regularly just to process the sensations and I was beginning to surrender control to him. That was when I heard a very loud, "AHHH YESSS FUCK ME HARDER!!" from the direction of the lounge. I actually smiled in the middle of coming to a boil myself. Mel was having her way with his friend.

*****

Mel was feeling very hot. The man had worked her to a point where she was wild with desire. She was lying on top of him and kissing him with abandon. Then she began to feel the heat seep between her legs. She had to have him in her and that had to happen fast.

She said with some desperation in her voice, "You have to fuck me now!!" He looked eager but they were both fully clothed. So, she hopped off him, moaning with the loss of contact and shed dress, thong and bra like they were on fire.

He, in the meantime, had gotten his pants and shirt off in the same fashion and since he was not wearing underwear his decks were cleared for action.

Marcel could not believe the beauty of this woman's body. She looked more substantial with her clothes on, perhaps even fat. It was just that her very wide and fertile hips and huge jugs gave the illusion that she carried more weight. She had a very small almost tiny frame. Her entire body was extremely tight, and her waist and stomach were rock hard. There was not an ounce of fat on her shapely legs and thighs.

Her breasts were enormous meaty things that hung down from her tiny shoulders without sagging in any way. They were perfect full teardrop shaped with very dark nipples and huge almost silver dollar sized aureoles. But it was her magnificent dark eyes, which were currently stoned with lust that communicated her sexuality. They were as dark and mysterious as the jungles of her homeland and they had a sexual savagery in them that was almost intimidating.

She came back to where he was lying fell to her knees and proceeded to give his cock a sucking that he knew would never be topped. The odd part was that she seemed to enjoy that act more than he did. He had always had difficulty getting girls to blow him but this one seemed to be treating that part of the overall process like an appetizer.

Then he felt her mount him and his cock slide up into the tightest, hottest and wettest pussy he had ever experienced. They both groaned loudly as he reached the top. She sat there for a second nipping and pulling at him with her passage. Then she began to move. Her movements started out slow. But they quickly built to an uncanny rhythm and frequency.

She was emitting little shrieks as she bounced up and down and gyrated around him, never letting him go far back down her passage. Then she clamped on him with the grip of a gorilla and began to yell, "AHHH YESSS FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER!!" and she collapsed sideways in the direction of the back of the couch.

That gave Marcel the opportunity he was looking for. Up to this point she had been the one who was fucking him. But her new situation let him turn their relative positions around so that she was underneath him and he was pounding between her widely upraised legs.

She had definitely released the beast in him. He was growling and grunting as he fucked her. She was letting out loud shrieks and moaning constantly in between. Finally, she began yelling "OH, OH, GODDDD, I'MMMM COMMMMMING!" and her pussy erupted in a chaos of milking. That was too much for him and he came in her like he would never stop.

He writhed on her trying to get his sensations under control. The two of them had generated so much sweat that squirming on her little body squeezed a second massive torrent out of him. He had basically come twice inside 60 seconds. He didn't even think that was biologically possible.

The sensation was more than he could bear, and he lay limply on top of her in a state of stupor. While he was assembling his sensibilities, he felt her ease out from underneath and then disappear. He had the totally inappropriate thought that she might save their silk couch from a trip to the cleaners. He had put that much in her.

He flipped on his back, still trying to get his wits about him. It was almost like he had been drugged. As he was lying there, he heard the little one and her beautiful friend talking, then the sound of the apartment door closing.

He thought with anguish, "Where did they go? Who were those women and how can we see them again?" The sense of loss hurt, much like the women must have felt that he had fucked and abandoned. Marcel was even honest enough to be struck by the irony.

*****

Mel's cries were actually the last conscious thought I had. Having mapped things out, he knew that my nipples were my hot button. That is, if you want to get expertly fucked. His head dipped to my right breast and I felt heat and wetness enfold it. There was way too much firm breast flesh down there for him to get in his mouth. But he was moving his tongue around on the nipple in exquisitely stimulating circles.

I gave a loud cry of lust and grabbed the back of his head to hold him there. While he was doing that, he spread my lower lips and very lightly brushed one finger over my clitoris. That was all it took. I bowed my entire body in an arch, every muscle from shoulder to heel tensed rock hard and came very loudly and very wetly.

I was spasmodically digging my heels into the bed I as I came. I could sense his expensive coverlet being ripped to shreds by the heels I still had on. The contractions continued for at least a minute and while that was happening, I was telling him in no uncertain terms how thoroughly he had better fuck me and how quickly he'd better get around to the task.

He moved between my legs, which I elevated and spread-eagled. I could feel a pressure, and then blessed relief. He was big, not as big as William or Kelley but big enough that I felt totally filled. Then he just sat there at the top and I began impatiently humping against him.

When he eventually began to move, he played me like a Stradivarius. I was beginning to seriously lose control, shrieking and bucking. I wrapped both legs and arms around him and he pounded my receptive hole with powerful strokes. The contraction he was building in me was coming from a galaxy long ago and far away and then I blew up like the Death Star.

I have to bite something when I come like that. I don't know where I get that from? Perhaps I am more cat than I think I am. At any rate, the handiest thing I could find was his shoulder, and so I sank my fangs into his deltoid muscle, trying not to break the skin.

I was shrieking and bucking and thrashing around under him as I processed the almost painful sensations. THEN it dawned on me that he hadn't come yet!! He withdrew his still rock-hard cock as I was finishing my gyrations. I moaned loudly with the loss.

He grabbed me around the hips and turned me, so that my face was buried in the pillow with my butt elevated. Then he plunged back in, to the hilt. I let out the most profound groan I have ever made. The sensation was nearly past bearing. Then he began to seriously pound me.

Because of the impact, I had to grab the nearest bedpost to keep from being driven off the bed. He was pounding so hard that I could feel my butt ripple, which is hard to do since it is mostly muscle. I was moaning and crying and wailing and pushing back against him as hard as I could.

The orgasm he was building in me was going to be a life extinguishing event and it had just about arrived when he let out a blood curdling "Arrrrrrghhhh!!" and flooded me with hot liquid. As he did that, he took a finger covered with our mutual juices and stuck it into my little rosebud. I had never been penetrated there in my life, The feeling blew me up like a skyrocket.

I was savaging the pillow like a lion killing a gazelle, making unearthly shrieks. That sensation lasted a very long time and I collapsed face first with not one but two of his digits buried to the hilt in me. He withdrew them and flopped next to me on the bed.

We were both panting like hounds on a hot southern porch. I was trying to reassemble some of the pieces of my totally demolished mind when I heard a loud, "OH, OH, GODDDD, I'MMMM COMMMMMING!" from the other room.

That snapped me back to reality. He was lying on his back next to me obviously in some form of respiratory distress. If this had been a lover, not a fuck, I might have snuggled next to him, perhaps even spent the night. But we had served our mutual purpose and I wanted to get cleaned up and out of there.

So, I hopped out of bed and ran into the en-suite for an embarrassingly long period of time. He was certainly very virile. I came out naked except for my shoes and hose which I had never actually lost. He was still lying in bed staring at the canopy.

I could see that he was getting hard again and I contemplated jumping on him and riding him horsey style. But I decided that I had truly had enough for the night, and I wanted to check on Mel anyhow. So, I pulled up my dress, picked up my bra aiming to stuff it in my purse and left my thong on the floor next to the bed as a souvenir.

He said, "Please stay." I said, ""I would love to but that was not part of the bargain."

He sat up and said, "But can I at least know your name?"

I said, "What part of the words NO COMPLICATIONS didn't you understand?" and walked into the living room leaving him there making a beseeching gesture.

Mel emerged from the direction of the other bathroom. She had already pulled on her dress and she was carrying all of her underthings. She looked like somebody who had just had an invigorating walk. Her victim was lying on the couch either asleep or dead. I was hoping it was the former although I know my friend Mel.

She said glowingly, "That was delightfully stimulating dear." I said, "Yes it was but we really should get going."

And so, we left Pierre and Marcel's place, they had too many of their personal things lying around for me to not notice their names, hailed a cab and went back to the Lutetia. It had been an exciting evening but now it was time to get back to work.

INTO THE SPIDER'S LAIR

I awoke in a glorious Paris morning. I was feeling energized although sore, especially in a new place. Mel was particularly cheerful after the fucking she had gotten, and I too was feeling well taken care of. The ride back in the cab the night before was frazzled given that neither of us was wearing any form of underwear and both of us found our exit hilarious. It isn't often that you can make two experienced Lotharios whine like little bitches.

Pierre had been a great fuck. But I had no interest in seeing him again. Mel was critiquing Marcel's performance with the practiced eye of a seasoned vet. She was satisfied but not overwhelmed. I got the impression that Mel likes it rougher than what she got. I had a dinner date at 9:00 that night and I wanted to be fully prepared. We walked around the corner to Matteo and Paola on the Rue Cherche-Midi for a coffee and pastry.

Besides last night's sex, one of the real pleasures of the City of Paris is the boulevard life. Sitting in a beautiful summer morning at a little table and sipping French roast while noshing on a super delicious little crumble cake almost matched the joy of our exploits the night before.

I had reviewed the intercepts up to the present and there was nothing special happening with my rat friend. He had some kind of assignation, which took up most of his night. I fast forwarded through the moans, grunts, strangled cries, and violently creaking bed springs. I DID have to give him SOME credit. He must have been banging his prize for the better part of the night and she seemed to be very appreciative.

In the meantime, there was no further contact from anybody outside although I was still monitoring all of his connections including his phone. The guy was essentially irrelevant anyhow, since I had gotten to the next step. I could tell by the new voice that I would be meeting with an older and much more substantial kind of fellow.

I had been running his packet information and I had the location down to a small ISP in Prague. I was able to refine my search to the Prague 1 municipal zone which told me that my new acquaintance was going to have a lot of money. My "Whois" background on the gateway indicated that it was a dedicated router for a single company.

I had a series of progressive aims for my dinner. My first was to determine whether I was talking to the boss or one of his henchmen. If I was talking to the head guy, then my second aim was to get some idea about where he was keeping his stash. If I was NOT talking to the head guy my aim was to get to the next step with whoever WAS in charge. THEN my third aim was to physically view the stash and decide what to do about it.

There were a number of logical options within each of those stages and so I would have to be careful to maneuver the situation to where I had to go. But I knew what I wanted to find out. Mel would be helpful in all of this because she could provide the surveillance, while I was working my way through the labyrinth of possibilities with our target.

From her position off to one side Mel could note any other players and their interactions as well as handle the real purpose of the meet, which was to put a name to the target. I was counting on Mel's exceptional human instincts to get that done.

123456...8