The Rookie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helga, I can't hold off any longer. I'm gonna cum... you are too fucking hot," I growled between clenched teeth! The wet noise of my balls slapping against Helga's pussy echoed around the room. The sound of sex always turned me on. When it dawned on me that I was fucking this beautiful housewife. This sexy soccer mom in her own home, while her husband was away on business, was enough to make me cum again.

As I blasted that first load, she moaned, "That's right... cum inside me, love, fill my slutty cunt up just like you have been dreaming of doing since that first day we met," Helga begged.

The second and third blasts were just as forceful and full as the first. It only took me another second to unload in Helga's clenching pussy

"Make me cum all over your delightful cock," Helga howled! She started to say something, but her words ended with a loud squeal as another blast of my hot sperm set her off again.

"Oh my God, baby, I'm cumming again," Helga shrieked!"

I spurted three more blasts, and then we both collapsed with exhaustion.

~~~~~

Helga fixed us another bourbon and water then joined me on the sofa. We were both still naked, warming our sweaty bodies in front of the fireplace. I tried making small talk but kept stumbling over my words. Helga put her hand on my cock and said, "You're still hard Honey. We really need to do something with this nice hard cock. I never like to see a cock this hard go to waste."

I didn't say anything. I was enjoying letting Helga run the show.

She put her drink on the coffee table, picked up the bowl of soapy water, and said, "Wait here."

When she returned minutes later, she had another bowl of warm soapy water and a clean washcloth. She proceeded to clean my genital area as before. When she finished, she placed the vessel on the coffee table and took me deep down her throat again. I lasted a bit longer this time. After which, I licked her to a couple of more orgasms before Helga mounted me again cowgirl style. I lasted much longer than the first time. We were both soaking wet with sweat and totally exhausted. I think we both dozed off for a minute or two in front of the warm flickering flames of the fireplace.

When we woke up, we downed the rest of our drinks, and Helga fixed us another one, then joined me on the sofa. We sipped our drinks slowly, and I was content with the beverage and a little casual conversation, but Helga wanted more. She proved to be more woman than I could handle. I was exhausted and assured her there was nothing left to coat the insides of her pussy.

I had already cum more that night than I usually do in a week. I tried to count the times in my head. I remember cumming in her mouth three times, and I think an equal amount in her pussy, but I not really sure. I felt terrible about leaving Helga wanting so, I convinced her to settle for my tongue on her wet pussy. That eventually produced two more orgasms before my jaws and tongue gave entirely out.

I finished my drink while Helga approached with another bowl of warm soapy water. I must have had a startled expression on my face. Helga set the bowl of warm soapy water on the coffee table and laughed, "Don't worry Darling. I'm only going to wash you off before I send you home to your young wife. You don't need to go home smelling like my pussy."

I gave a sigh of relief and got dressed when she finished cleaning me. After kissing Helga good night, I exhaustedly made my way to the front door. Just as I opened the door, Helga shouted, "Always call me before you come over, Sweetheart. Because I never know when my husband might return from one of his business trips.

I nodded okay and limped to my car. I could hear the eagerness in her voice, inviting me to return. I was tossing around in my head that if I did come back, I was going to bring along reinforcement. Helga was way too much for one man to handle.

12