The Roommate

Story Info
His roomate discovers his little secret.
1.7k words
4.68
32.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just got back... dude, what the fuck are you doing?!?"

I sat there frozen, dressed in pink lace lingerie with makeup and pink lipstick on my face, on my knees with an 8 inch lifelike dildo shoved half way down my throat. I was too scared to even move, much less take the rubber cock out of my mouth and say something. I'd been doing this for years, long before I moved in with my roommate Mark, but I'd never imagined what I'd do if I got caught. He was supposed to be gone all weekend. It felt like five minutes passed before I finally pulled the dildo out of my mouth.

"Mark, it's not what it looks like." I said, not knowing what else to say.

He didn't say anything. He just ran out of my room and into his. As I quickly undressed and wiped my makeup off, I tried to come up with something to say. The reality was that I knew all I could do was own up to what I was doing, to what I was.

I stayed in my room all day before finally mustering up the courage to face my roommate. I slowly walked over to his room and knocked on the door. He didn't answer. I figured he wouldn't want to talk to me, but I knew the longer I waited the worse it would be. I slowly opened his door only to be greeted by a shock of my own. Mark was lying on his bed, eyes closed, with his rock hard cock in his hands. I'm not kidding when I say that it was the biggest dick I have ever seen. I quickly turned to leave, but he must have finally noticed me.

"Wait don't go." he said, still holding his massive rod in his hand.

Trying feebly to avoid eye contact with his dick I said "I wanted to talk about what happened earlier, but I can come back later."

"No, I'm glad you came. I suppose we're even now huh?" he said jokingly.

"It's not exactly the same, but I guess so. Do you want to get dressed, and we can talk." I said, knowing deep down I didn't want him to cover up that beautiful cock.

"Sure just give me a second."

He put on just a pair of gym shorts and motioned for me to come sit next to him on the bed. The shorts did little to conceal his manhood, I could practically see the throbbing veins through the thin fabric. I quickly realized I'd been staring at his bulge for too long, and looked up at his face hoping he hadn't noticed.

"So, how long has this stuff been going on?" he asked

"Since before we moved in together. In hindsight I suppose I'm lucky you didn't catch me sooner" I laughed trying to play it cool.

"Well I have to say, I was more than a little shocked. I honestly thought you were a girl for a second."

"Really?"

"Yeah, man, if I didn't know you so well you might've even fooled me if it weren't for the bulge in your panties."

I blushed at the thought of him thinking I was a girl, and I imagined what he would've done if I were one.

"I had no idea you had an ass like that until I saw you kneeled down like that either, and the way your were sucking on that dildo would make any girl jealous."

I couldn't believe what he just said. Did he really like my ass? Was he just joking around, or was he serious.

"That's nice of you to say." I said, sneaking another peak at his shorts.

His cock was still rock hard from what I could see. Was he turned on by the thought of me? I starred at him as I thought about what to say next. I had always thought Mark was hot ever since we met in class freshman year. He towered over me, 6'4" compared to my 5'6', and his muscular frame put my slender little body to shame. I'll admit I'd thought about him sexually many times before, but I thought he was only into girls. Now, sitting here inches away from his shirtless muscular body and his massive throbbing cock under his gym shorts, I wanted nothing more than for him to take me.

After a few moments of silence, I finally said "Mark, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything" he said sliding closer to me.

"What were you thinking about when I walked in here?"

I can't believe I just asked him that, I thought. I'm such an idiot, why would he be thinking of me? He going to think I'm crazy.

I couldn't believe what he said next

"I'm actually glad you asked me that. To be honest I was thinking about you" as he placed his hand on my thigh.

My dick sprang to attention at the touch of his hand.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I couldn't stop thinking about how good you looked earlier and how good it would feel to have you sucking my dick like you were on that dildo." he said as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his bulge "Although I think mine is a little bit bigger don't you?"

I rubbed his dick through his shorts a little, feeling every inch of it before answering, "Maybe, I think I'd need a closer look to tell for sure."

"If you want that then you'll have to earn it I'm afraid."

I knew instanly what he wanted. I stroked his cock one more time before telling him to wait there. I ran to my room as fast as I could and immediately started doing my makeup. I'd never done it so fast before. In the end it wasn't my best work, but it was good enough. I threw on my sexiest lingerie, a red lace panty and bra set with a garter belt. Then I slid on a pair of black stockings and my favorite black heels. To complete the look I also put on some red lipstick, and started toward his room.

When I walked in I saw his eyes light up with pure lust. I didn't think it was possible, but I'd swear his cock got even harder when he saw me.

"Damn you look sexy" he said, standing up and walking toward me.

I twirled to give him a better look as he got to me, wrapping his arm around me and grabbing my ass with his strong hands.

"I'm starting to wish I caught you sooner"

"Me too" I said in my best girly voice.

He leaned in and kissed me as he pulled my body into his. I was in heaven in that moment. His hands on my ass, his throbbing cock pressed against me, and his strong passionate kiss drove me wild with lust. By the time he pulled away I thought I was about to pass out.

"I think I've earned that closer look don't you?"

"Oh yeah. You deserve way more than a look."

At that I fell to my knees. My hands explored his bulge a little before finally reach for his waste band. When I took it out I was in awe. It looked big before, but up close it was so much better. He was certainly right, his cock must have been 10" at least, dwarfing even my 8" dildo. It wasn't just the size though. The heat and scent radiating from it made my mouth water. And as I reached to grab it at the base I realized how heavy it was too. I needed him in that moment.

Without saying a word, I leaned in and kissed the head, taking it the intoxicating scent as I did.

"Sorry, I should've asked..." before I could finish my sentence, he had already pushed my head back down onto his cock.

I kissed my way up and down the shaft, leaving red lipstick marks all over it. Then I slowly eased the massive head into my mouth. His moans were all the approval I needed as I began to bob my head up and down on his cock. Eventually I was able to take the full length in my mouth, and I looked up and saw the passion in his eyes before taking his balls in my mouth, stroking his cock as I polished them. After a few minutes of going between sucking his dick and his balls, I could tell he was getting close. I took my head off his cock only long enough to say

"I want you to cum down my slutty throat"

I barely had time to get my mouth back over his head before he erupted with cum. I had tasted my own before, but this was unlike anything I'd ever imagined. I was so intoxicated by his cum that I had not noticed my own dick had a steady stream of precum flooding my panties.

After he was done and I had swallowed every last drop and licked him clean, he collapsed onto the bed and I laid down next to him.

"Damn, that was amazing" he said, catching his breath.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I said, finally catching my breath.

For the rest of the night, we laid there in his bed alternating between watching TV and me sucking his big cock. Eventually we both passed out, exhausted, me with his cock still in my hand, and him with his hand on my sissy ass.

The next morning, when I woke up I half expected to be alone in my bed. The previous night had been so amazing that part of me thought it must have been a dream. When I opened my eyes and saw him lying there still asleep with his morning wood pitching a tent in his comforter, I couldn't help myself from sliding under the covers and taking his cock into my mouth yet again.

When he finally shot his load down my throat, and I swallowed ever drop, he kissed me passionately then looked at me with a very serious face, saying

"You know things are never going to be the same around here again, right?"

"I certainly hope not." I said, smiling.