The Roommate

Story Info
Roommate with a big cock ends up fucking my girlfriend
3.2k words
3.57
58.6k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived in a two bedroom apartment that had a shared bathroom and a large living space and kitchen. My roommate, Kyle, was a tall, muscular good looking guy that women always just flocked towards. It was nice, because whenever we would have people over, there was always an abundance of females that would be dressed to impress.

A little history, I had fallen for this girl in college and became good friends with her, but it never materialized into something more. I was put into the friend zone before I had the opportunity to make something more of it. As a result, I got to hear all the explicit details of her liaisons with Kyle when they'd happen. And of course, Kyle not only had good looks, a great body, but also a huge cock. According to Mary, it was the biggest she had ever had, and it was not only the length but the impressive girth. So much so that he couldn't wear magnum XXL condoms.

I was always jealous of their late night rendezvous and had always wished I had a similar opportunity but alas it wasn't meant to be. Kyle was a great friend and we always had a blast together, so I resigned myself to the fact that Mary wasn't meant to be. I did often find myself masturbating to the thought of him fucking her with his huge cock, and always came hard to that vision.

-------------

Fast forward to present time, Kyle and I were both working now, out of college and I had met a girl at one of our hangouts we had at the apartment. We started a relationship fast and hard and quickly became inseparable. Lana was a cute blonde, with long legs, a small C cup perky tits and a great ass. We fucked day and night and I was quickly infatuated with our relationship.

She was always super friendly with Kyle, as well as the rest of my friends. It was great because she got along so well with my guy friends that I never really had to constantly entertain her and could enjoy my evenings, knowing we'd go home together at some point.

One night, Kyle brought home some girl from the bar when Lana and I had decided to stay in that day. We heard them enter sloppily and start going at it fairly quickly. It got both of us in the mood too, so we started fooling around. Lana started sucking my cock, arching her back in the air so I could see the outline of her phenomenal ass when we heard a rather sudden gasp from the other room. It took us both aback for a moment and then we heard "oh my god, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen. I need that in my right now."

Lana looked at me bewildered and said, "does Kyle really have that big of a cock?"

Not really sure how to answer the question, I responded "he's a bit above average, but I don't know about 'the biggest ever."

Lana said "she's probably just trying to play up their first sex session together by talking dirty."

"That must be it" I replied, knowing it was nothing further from the truth because I was well aware of the python he had between his legs.

The night wore on and the girl Kyle brought home was piled drived every which way for upwards of an hour. I counted what must have been 7 orgasms for this girl before they both finally passed out. Soon after Lana and I both fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and found that my girlfriend was no where to be found in my room. I slowly got out of bed and opened my door to see my girlfriend peeping through Kyles door, and she was fingering herself at the edge of the door. I already knew what she was looking at, and my heart sank a little bit. I knew I couldn't compete with his size or good looks. She quickly went to the bathroom and then slipped back in bed. I got out of bed to go see what the visual was like and how much Lana actually saw. When I looked through the crack, I instantly got hard.

There was Kyle, spread eagle on the bed, totally passed out with his soft 9 inch cock and massive balls just on display for the world to see. Next to him was a busty brunette with a stacked set of tits and a beaten up pussy with cum just oozing out of it. Her pussy was still swollen and looks like it had been reshaped. I quickly rubbed one out and went back to bed satisfied.

------------

The next day, neither Lana or I spoke of what we saw or did, but she did wake up that morning extra horny. I was ok with it as it gave me morning sex before we headed out for work.

That day I thought about what had happened and was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to talk to her about it. I kept feeling a twinge in my cock while thinking about it, because in some weird twisted way, I almost wanted to see her stretched out by his massive cock.

In the end, I decided not to say anything.

I returned home from work and Kyle and Lana were both already home, which wasn't out of the norm. What was slightly out of the norm was Lana's outfit. She was wearing a white tank top with no bra and a super skimpy pair of shorts, which had her ass on display. Kyle was shirtless in a pair of basketball shorts, which again was fairly typical after a work day.

While hanging around I constantly found Lana making eye contact with Kyle's shorts, checking out his bulge. At one point, we were on the couch and he had his leg up on the coffee table, which allowed a view down his shorts. Of course his impressive manhood was on display for Lana and myself. I looked over and saw her quickly look away but she was all flustered and blushing like a dog in heat. I knew at this moment that things would probably change in the near future.

I don't know why, but the next thing I did was say "I'm going to take a shower and turn in, I've had a very long day and work and I'm just exhausted."

Lana said "I don't want to go to bed yet, it's still so early."

"Stay out here and watch tv with Kyle, I don't mind. Just come to bed later when you want." I replied.

She had done exactly what I was hoping for. I took a shower and then went into my bedroom and closed the door almost all the way, but left it open enough so I could see into the living room without them seeing me.

For a long while, nothing really happened but they had both had a couple beers and relaxing, which appeared to make them a bit more loose with one another.

Lana finally asked "so sounds like you had a bit of fun last night? I thought you were going to split that poor girl in half."

Kyle chuckled and said "well, she wasn't used to my size but once she got used to it, she couldn't get enough."

Lana replied "don't try and over exaggerate, you're probably no different than any other guy." although she knew damn well he was special in the cock department.

Kyle said "maybe you're right, I just hear it so often, sometimes it goes to my head. Anyways, I need to hit the shower, I had a long workout after work today." And with that, he retired to the bathroom.

Lana came to my bedroom door to check on me, so I pretended to be asleep. When she was satisfied that I was sleeping, she snuck to the bathroom door. It was unlocked so she slowly went in. The glass shower doors are transparent with clear glass, so Lana immediately knew what she was going to see.

I crept out of bed to try and see what was going on. I was able to position myself to see through the mirror reflections everything that was going on in the bathroom. I saw Kyle in the shower with his eyes closed stroking his own cock, oblivious to the fact Lana was in there. Then I saw Lana wide eyed when she had now seen Kyle fully erect with his massive foot long girthy cock at full attention. Her eyes were bulging out of her head as she just stared with lust. Finally Kyle opened his eyes and was startled to see her in there.

"What the hell are you doing?!..." then he realized she had seen him masturbating "I... uhhh.... was just relieving some tension."

Lana smirked "why do you have tension?"

Kyle started to gain his composure and said "well, you've been parading around in a see through tank top and these boy shorts that leave little to the imagination, I had to get some release."

"I must say, that your lady friend last night was right, that is the most impressive cock I've ever seen, it dwarfs my boyfriends."

That stung a bit but also turned me on like no other.

Kyle smiled with pride "that's not the first time I've heard that."

Then I saw Lana drop her pants and seductively take off her tank top, standing there in the buff for Kyle to take in. She looked amazing, as usual, but had a new glow to her. She slowly made her way to the shower, with a seductive saunter that just drove me wild. I saw her step into the shower and then just place her hand on Kyles massive dick.

"Oh my god, it even feels heavy, how do you walk around with this thing in your pants?... I need this now!"

And with that, she started stroking him while sticking her tongue down his throat. She looked possessed and Kyle was loving every minute of this. She finally got down on her knees and started sucking him. If possible, his cock seemed to grow even further. She could barley get 1/3 of his cock in her mouth, compared to all of mine when she gave me head.

She went to town for as long as she could, while massaging his huge balls. He was enjoying every minute of this and I was standing in the hall way jerking my, now seemingly inadequate, cock. Finally, she rose and said, I need to feel you inside me, let's get out of the shower. With that, I quickly went back to my bedroom as I figured she'd check on me again.

I heard the shower turn off and saw Kyle walk naked to his bedroom, still at full mast. Then I saw Lana follow behind him, not 15 seconds later. She didn't even look into my bedroom to see if I was sleeping; she only had one thing on her mind, Kyle's massive appendage.

After she slipped by, I crept out of bed to try and watch the show. I tiptoed down the hall to Kyles room. The door was now closed, so I had to find another way to watch.

Luckily I had a miniature camera attached to a flexible mount. I went and grabbed this and attached it to the DVR unit so I could record it for later use too.

I crept around to the return air vent that only had an outer casing and was open between the two sheets of dry wall, so I was able to fish the camera easily into the room and get a birds eye view of what was going on. I watched in anticipation as I saw Lana on her knees with her ass on display as she proudly sucked Kyle's impossibly large cock. Her mouth looked like she was trying to unhinge her jaw to take down his cock, but she also had a charisma to her sucking ability that rivaled anything I'd ever seen in the past. I found myself having a newfound appreciation for her oral skills.

Finally he grabbed her and threw her on the bed and dove face first into her pussy. She was already dripping wet, as her pussy had a shine to it before Kyle even put his mouth on it. He kept edging her and edging her closer to an orgasm as her went up and down the clit with his tongue and fingers. He masterfully found the perfect times to enter her with his fingers and drove her wild as he continuously edged her closer to orgasm. She was trying to be quiet, knowing I was in the next room sleeping, but it also looked like she was on the verge of an orgasmic explosion. Finally, she pulled Kyle's face off of her and said "show me what a real cock feels like."

Kyle lined up his 12" erect cock and rubbed it around her labia obtaining some moisture, and then finally, he plunged into her aching pussy. She let out an audible yelp, that looks like pain and ecstasy at the same time. He slowly pumped further and further until half of his cock was pulsating in and out.

"More" Lana groaned, "give me more of your fat cock, god it feels amazing. I've never felt a cock this deep before."

"I'm not even half way in yet, babe. Just you wait!" kyle proclaimed.

"Give it all to me, I'm yours. I need this cock!" Lana exclaimed

I watched in angst as I saw my girlfriends pussy stretched to impossible proportions and she couldn't get enough of it. She was building towards a massive orgasm, which was on the brink of sending her to another realm. She was arching her back and Kyle continued to pound more and more of his phallic monstrosity into her willing pussy. Finally, Lana totally lost it.

"Ohhhhhh my fuckinnnnggg GODDDDD!!!" She screamed so loud if I had been sleeping, I would certainly be awake now. "Fuck me with that huge cock, this pussy is all yours Kyle, fuck me harder!"

She continued into an orgasmic bliss to the point she was screaming inaudibly, to the point where she couldn't even get a noise out. Her whole body then went limp and it looks as if she passed out, but Kyle just kept on going. After a few seconds she came back to, right into another orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh my god. It's not stopping. Holy shit, this is unbelievable. I didn't know a cock could feel this good. Don't stop, don't stop!" Lana cried

She continued to have an orgasm that lasted the better part of 2 minutes according to the DVR. Kyle continued to ram his cock into her and then he moved her aside and laid on the bed. His cock stood straight into the air with his impressive balls on full display. Lana climbed on top with her ass facing towards the camera and I was able to see her pussy slowly ease into his cock again and stretch out her once tight vagina.

She started riding him and pumping up and down in a way she had never done with me before. If we tried what she was doing now, my cock would fall out. Kyles cock could stay half way in her as she kept pumping and grinding away on his dick. She was nearing another orgasm and kept grinding harder and harder until she burst into her third orgasm in a matter of minutes.

"THIS COCK, OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOUR COCK!! ITS SO BIG, IVE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS!!!"

I, myself, was rubbing my own cock at the sight of this on the verge of cumming, however I was afraid if I came, reality would set in and I wouldn't be able to handle the levity of the situation, so I eased off myself and went back to watching.

Kyle had flipped Lana over and was now fucking her doggie style. This was my favorite view of her, as I got to look at my cock penetrate her and have a great view of her ass. Now Kyle was getting that view and I was getting a birds eye profile shot of it. I watched as kyles rhythm kept getting faster and faster as Lana was begging for more, "harder, HARDER! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK, IVE BEEN MISSING OUT, I NEED MORE!"

Kyle's rhythm increased even more and his balls started to tighten. Lana was nearing her 5th orgasm when they both started orgasming together. He was pumping my girlfriend with stream after stream of cum. He balls kept pulsating and putting, what I only imagined to be, a gallon of cum in her womb. They both collapsed in each others arms after their orgasms calmed down.

His cock finally left her pussy with an audible plop. A stream of cum ran down her leg and she just left it there, as she had been fucked into another state of mind. Finally, Lana realized she should probably get back to bed with me, at which point I grabbed the camera gear and got back into bed.

Lana came into the bedroom moments later only wearing a pair of panties and he white tank top, which she quickly took off and got into bed naked. The smell of sex on her was pungent, but in the best of ways. When she laid down, I rolled over and said "just coming to bed babe?" In an attempted groggy manner.

"Yes love, sorry the night got away from me quickly, go back to bed." Lana said.

At this point I was still horny and I wanted to get off, so I said "well, I'm up now and a bit horny, let's have sex and then go to bed."

"No babe, I'm not in the mood right now." she said, but then I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I went down on her and she tried to stop me but I forced my head between her legs and started lapping up her folds. The salty taste of semen was undeniable, but I decided to play along. "Wow babe, you're already soaking wet, you gotta be super horny!" I proclaimed

"Yes, I've been thinking of cock all night!"

I sucked several ounces of cum out of her pussy and brought her to her final orgasm of the night. Her pussy was stretched and used beyond recollection but for some reason I couldn't get enough. After her orgasm, I slipped my own cock in and could barely feel a thing. Her pussy had been resized for a much bigger cock, and I was as hard as I ever was. I pumped away for several minutes while she just sat there expressionless until finally I bust my own load in her. She rolled over and went to sleep while I laid there wondering what the future might hold.