The Roommate Pt. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't worry about that, I'm usually here conducting research long after I finish my lectures" he says, chuckling a little bit. I giggle a little as well, which eases any tension I was feeling. "I have a few things to show you that you might be interested in here" he says, opening the door to the room with lots of equipment. I can feel him watch my ass as I walk through the door.

"Awesome, hey thanks for letting me come up here, I've never had an opportunity to see the third floor before." I say, turning and smiling at him.

"Oh it's my pleasure to show students who are interested, but we can both drop the act now can't we Nellie?" He says, taking a slightly more serious tone. I freeze, but try not to let my face show my panic.

"What exactly do you mean sir?" I ask, trying to look legitimately confused.

"Well, I know that you and Ruby are roommates." He says, closing the door behind him. "She's a very bright student you know. She has a real knack for genetics, and so I allowed her to help me on one of my most recent projects." he says, pacing back and forth, almost like a mad scientist. I watch him quizzically, and notice that he's changed clothes since I saw him in the subway. There he wore a brown suit, which made him look more like a professor, but now he's wearing a muscle shirt and slacks, which make him look kinda hot. I zone out for a second and miss part of what he's saying.

"When I told her about this newest project some other professors and I were working on, she was on board immediately and said she could help us significantly. This project has been in the works for years, but in the last four months we've had several breakthroughs that have enabled us to enter the testing phase." He looks at me to be sure I'm still paying attention. "You see, the testing phase has been difficult with this project, because it takes just the right specimen." He says the last part slowly and eyes me up and down.

I'm shocked he's being so forward, and that he knew who I was the whole time, god damn it! I'm furious, but in shock I decide to keep playing the fool. "I'm really not sure what you're talking about sir." I say, stupidly since he obviously knows it's me.

He looks at me and gives half a grin. "Seriously Nellie, drop the act, I know it's you, I've seen the pictures. Might I add, you look absolutely fantastic, I mean, you've gone far beyond our hopes and dreams." He says, smirking. I pause, trying to collect my thoughts, and suppress all the different emotions I'm experiencing.

"What do you mean, just the right specimen?" I ask, my voice quivering a little.

He grins at me and gestures for me to take a seat, which I do. "So this project is called Project Blue Notorious. The goal of the project is to physically and mentally alter a person from one gender to the other. It's incredibly secretive, and involves the most complicated levels of genetic engineering the world has ever seen. The project began in the late 1960's during the Cold War because of fears that the repopulation of earth would not be possible after a nuclear war if, by chance, only individuals of one gender survived. I've been working on the project alongside 30 other researchers for the past 12 years, and recently, partially with Ruby's help, we've been making tremendous gains. What we realized was that the seed needs to be planted in the individual's mind long before intitation." He looks at me quite intently the entire time he explains this. It's a lot for me to process, and all that comes to mind are more questions, I don't feel like I'm getting many answers about my personal situation. I just nod at him quietly.

He continues, "So, when we had completed the newest version of the gender transfer serum, Ruby came to me and said that she knew the perfect specimen for our first test." He looks at me again, "And that is where you come in. You see, if the mind rejects the physical transformation, the body does the same and the transformation cannot occur. However, if the individual has conscious or subconscious predisposition towards the opposite gender, then the transformation can occur." He puts his hand on my smooth leg, it makes me shiver. I can't tell if I'm amazed by Charles, or if I hate him, or love him.

"Ruby told us extensively about your situation. The panties, her dildos, the extensive search history of...male anatomy on your computer. The already fairly androgynous look helped. We were quickly convinced that you would be the ideal candidate for our first trial of the new serum. Of course, it also helped that Ruby could monitor you almost 24/7." He says, looking down at the floor and back at me.

"Is this all making sense to you so far? I know you may be angry at me, or at Ruby, but this is something incredible. You're on the frontier of scientific study, these things happen very rarely." He pauses and says with a much lighter tone, "and, I see that you've embraced your new body quite effectively." He looks at the ground and back at me, slightly chuckles and continues. "Yes, I noticed your flirting in the train station, I heard about you blowing a boy in your class earlier today... and I also noticed the cum still dripping from your ass right now." he looks at me over his glasses.

I can tell I'm blushing a glowing red. "Well, the horniness and stuff is just...an effect from the formula?... Right?" I say shyly, nervously.

Charles takes his glasses off and looks at me, "Tell me Nellie, how do you refer to your dick? Ruby tells me you call it a clit. And your ass? Have you started referring to that as your pussy? How about when you tried to seduce me on the subway? Which, I might add, nearly worked because you're very beautiful." He smiles at me, "But that's beside the point. Nellie, this formula only changed your body, everything else was you. The formula has no effect on libido or your brain, that has just been the effect of being in a woman's body." He smiles at me rather kindly.

I sit there quietly, processing all that he has told me. I look at him open mouthed, shocked at the realization that all of this flirting, and these sexual exploits, these have been done by me, not the formula.

"I'm sure you're wondering if you can change back?" He asks me, raising an eyebrow. I reluctantly nod my head, suddenly even more unsure if I want to change back. "You can change back," He says, taking a vial from his pocket, "this is the female to male formula. However, I can only give it to you after I run some more tests." I nod, that seems like a fair deal. "Oh, and one more thing." He says suddenly, just as I'm getting up from my seat.

"Yes Charles?" I ask.

He chuckles, "I just have to take you for a ride, you've successfully seduced me." He says, laughing and winking at me, which makes me unsure if he's serious or not. "But first, the tests! I'll need you to undress completely for a physical examination."

Shamelessly, I quickly take my clothes off, and stand attentively in front of him. He walks in a circle around me, never taking his eyes off my body.

"Wow, all I can say is that you have developed incredibly well." He says cheerfully, it makes me perk up, and kinda makes me horny again. "Your breasts are absolutely wonderful," he says, giving each one a squeeze and slightly tweaking my nipples. "And your dick really has become basically a clit." He plays with my tiny, half inch clit. "The formula isn't in its final stages, otherwise you would have a real pussy there, but this is significant progress wouldn't you agree?" he asks. I nod repeatedly at him, biting my lip.

He walks behind me again. He grabs my round butt. "Ruby told me this was quite a girly butt before, but now this is one exquisite piece of ass." He squeezes each cheek, then gropes the underside as though he's weighing each one. He spreads my ass wide. "Wow, you have been having fun" he teases. He pokes a finger into my pussy and rotates it around. I can't resist giving a little squeal, which he notices. "Well it's still tight, which is good, it means that part of the formula works. You have a nice little pink boipussy." He says before walking in front of me again. "And of course, I could sing your praises about your gorgeous face and hair as well. You're a wonderful specimen and should be proud of what you have accomplished." He says to me, looking me dead in the eyes and smiling. I can't help it, I smile back coyly and bite my lip.

"Now, are you ready for the tests now?" He asks me tentatively.

I nod cautiously, "I've never been a fan of tests."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be quite a fan of the tests I'll be conducting." He winks at me. What does he mean by that?

WC: 5325

Chapter 5

Examination

Dr. Charles pulls some paper over the exam table and ushers me over to him. With his hand on my lower back, he guides me up onto the table. I lie down on my back, feeling quite exposed, my body in full view and well illuminated by the fluorescent lights above me. Charles eyes me up and down like a sculptor looking at his creation. He walks briskly out of the room and I can hear him fumbling with something outside. The familiar squeak of a utility cart that has done months without oil becomes louder until I see him at the door wheeling in some complicated looking medical equipment. I put my head back to the table and look up at the ceiling. It's cold in here, and I can feel my clitty is completely shrunken. It's quite embarrassing when I think about how pathetic it must look.

Charles fumbles with some cables for a while until I hear the machines beside my head start to beep and stutter to life. He must notice the apprehension in my face because he chuckles and says, "It may not sound great, but I can assure you this stuff works. I'm going to connect these electrodes to your temple and several places on your body." He continues, holding up these small circles connected to wires. "These will be used to monitor your body's reaction to different... stimuli."

"Okayy..." I trail off. I think I get the gist of what type of stimuli he is talking about. With this clearance, he starts sticking these electrodes to my temples, the back of my neck, my cheeks, under my nipples, and around my crotch. By the time he is done, I feel like some sort of cyborg.

"Oh, sorry I almost forgot one last thing. Nellie, could you do me a favor and roll onto your side?" Charles instructs. I turn onto my side with my arm propping my head up, facing him. "Sorry, I meant your other side." He says, as I turn around, my back now facing him. "Good girl."

I lie there completely still and hear the sound of something being uncapped. It almost sounds like ketchup, with the familiar sputter of liquid coming out of a tube. As Charles grips my butt cheek and spreads me, I understand that it definitely wasn't ketchup. A well lubed object starts pushing into my ass. Charle's wiggles it slightly as the object starts forcing its way deeper into my hole. The object gets wider and wider the deeper it goes, until suddenly my ass swallows the last of it. With that, a very full sensation crashes over me, and I realize that he's just stuffed my butt with a sizeable plug.

"Very good, your ass has been well trained. You may turn onto your back again." I follow Charle's instruction and lie back down, the table pushing against the plug and keeping it snugly within the confines of my boipussy.

"Okay Nellie, are you comfortable?" Charles asks affectionately.

"Uhm, yeah I'm okay." I respond, shifting a little to alleviate the pressure the table is putting onto the plug inside me.

"Good. Now there are just a few little things we need to do here and then I'll be able to send you on your way so you can continue about your day. The more compliant you are, the quicker we will be able to finish." His tone has quickly shifted to being rather stern. Uncapping something out of my view, he brings a small bottle up to my nose. "Breath in, nice and deep." I obey, inhaling deeply the liquid in my face. It smells flowery, or like vanilla? I'm not sure, but the smell is quite intoxicating.

"Very good," Charles coos, as my head starts to feel extremely light. "Now take this," he says, holding out what looks like a pen. I lazily reach up to grab it, my grasp being quite weak as I feel myself get extremely tired. He holds a clipboard in front of me with a piece of paper on it. With my vision beginning to blur, he guides my hand up to it. "Sign your name here." Again, I follow his command, doing my best to sign my full name where he instructed.

"Good enough. Now just relax for me." He says, brushing his hand over my hair. He doesn't need to tell me twice, as my head falls back into the cushion of the exam table. My head feels very hazy and my eyes glaze over. All I can hear is the clicking of a keyboard Charles is using. As time seems to slow down, I feel like I can see the flickering of the light above me.

"Great, we're all set now. Are you ready Nellie?"

I do my best to nod without lifting my head from the table.

"Wonderful. Let's get started." He says as he starts typing again. I can feel a warmth, a strange vibrating sensation inside me.

"I'm not sure you can still hear me, but if you can, I have just activated the plug in your pussy." He explains, the clicking of the keyboard pausing. "This is level one... of fifteen. I am going to monitor your vitals and brain activity to see how your body responds. My recommendation is to just let yourself relax as much as possible and enjoy yourself."

With that, my eyes flutter closed, and all I can focus on is the vibrations inside me. There is a warmth building in the pit of my stomach, and it's essentially the only thing I can feel. The vibrations ebb and flow like waves crashing over me. Losing myself in the sensation, I become completely isolated from the room around me, from Charles, and from time. All I can feel is this warmth, and these surges of bliss emanating from my boipussy.

I don't know how much time has passed at this point, but eventually I can feel the butterflies in my stomach start to crescendo. My body convulses when it happens. This warmth sends shivers up my whole body like the aftershock of a bomb. From my boipussy, these waves go all the way to the top of my head, and all the way down to my toes. The sensation is so intense, my consciousness starts to fade away until all I'm left with is complete darkness.

Eventually, the sound of clicking keys starts to fade in again. The vibrations and pleasure in my body has ceased, but my body feels very warm. My eyelids feel heavy as I try to open my eyes. As they flicker open, the fluorescent light overwhelms me, and I tightly shut my eyes again.

"Oh good, you're finally waking up." I hear Charles say as he stops typing. "How are you feeling?"

My mouth feels incredibly dry as I open it to speak. My voice comes out quite scratchy, "I think I'm okay... How long have I been asleep?"

"Only a few hours. A lot longer than I expected honestly, but I think you tired yourself out with all those orgasms." He responds, laughing a little.

Orgasms? I lift my head slightly and look down at myself. My stomach is absolutely covered in thin fluid. My clitty still dripping onto my abdomen. "Oh god..."

"Yeah... you exceeded expectations. I really had no idea you would become so sensitive, so receptive to anal stimulation. And so quickly! It's quite remarkable." Charles continues, but I start to zone out, overcome with embarrassment. I can feel my cheeks getting hot as he keeps describing how I kept violently cumming from the plug in my butt. "...and of course at that point I had to tie you down, because your legs..." I try to lift my leg and notice the straps that are wrapped around my ankles and wrists. This is so humiliating. "... but the moans that were escaping your lips were so loud and lurid..." Oh my god I was talking, moaning?!

"Charles," I say, exasperated.

"Yes?"

"Please stop, I get the picture." I say, my cheeks burning, I don't think I can hear any more without dying of embarrassment.

"Oh right, of course. Well, all this is to say that the test went very well! Your body responded to the stimuli as hoped, if not a little more intensely than I had expected. But beyond that, your body seems healthy, and I don't believe there have been any adverse reactions to the formula."

I guess that's good news. I've been so distracted by the changes going on with my body, and my brain, that I hadn't considered the possibility of any dangerous physical side-effects. "Okay, so that's good?"

"Very good! The only effects have been those that were intended and desired." Charles says, sounding incredibly pleased with himself. "Knowing that, we can move onto the next part of our appointment." He says, as I hear the clicking of a belt buckle. I lift my head to see Charles talking off his trousers. His cock is already throbbing hard, and I can see it pulse through his boxers.

"I'll give your ass a break, it's had a very busy day," he chuckles, teasing me. "But I want to try out your cute little mouth." The way he jeers at me makes me blush. I can't explain it. Normally I would be repulsed by someone speaking to me like this, but the way he does it, it just makes me feel... receptive. "Now, has Ruby instilled a trigger into you yet?" He asks, examining the way I stare at his bulge.

"A trigger?"

"Yes, a trigger. An action or phrase that initiates elevated arousal? Have you noticed anything that makes you particularly horny?" He caresses my breast lightly, letting his covered cock come closer to my face.

I'm not sure if I should tell him, but I think I know what my trigger is, although I had never thought about it that way.

"Well, I could always call Ruby and ask her myself."

"Wait! No that uhm, that won't be necessary." I can't have him call Ruby, that would be even more humiliating. Plus, if she told him my trigger, she would know he used it on me. I hesitate for a second, but give in. "I think my trigger is being... spanked." I say, shamefully.

"Oh really? Leave it to Ruby to be so pragmatic. Well, turn onto your side for me again." Charles says, coming closer to me after he pulls his feet through his trousers, which were wrapped around his ankles. I obey, turning over with my plump butt aimed at him. I try not to get wrapped up in the wires which are attached to the electrodes still on various parts of my body. The doctor squeezes my ass and uses his fingers to gently prod my now empty, slightly gaping, hole. The sensation of having my ass manhandles is exhilarating, much to my dismay.

Without much warning, he plants a sharp slap on my ass. It works as it always does, and my eyes briefly turn to the back of my head. Almost instantaneously my mouth starts to water, and I feel like I can smell the doctor's throbbing cock, which is so close to me. He slaps my ass again once, twice, three times. The burning redness of my cheeks feels so good and with each slap I want him more. When he squeezes my butt between spanks my clitty leaks onto the table beneath me.

"I think that should be enough," Charles says after delivering the seventh or eighth spank to my bare butt. "Get on your back, and lean your head off the edge of the table." I obey quickly and dutifully. I leave my mouth agape, understanding that he is ready to use my mouth for his pleasure. I want nothing more, and it's all I can think about as he walks around the table. His cock is only inches from my face, but that god damned bit of fabric stands between me and his throbbing manhood. He doesn't take the boxers off though, and it's driving me crazy. I try to reach out to grab it through his underwear, but my hands can't reach his crotch with these straps around my wrists.

1...345678