The Roommate Pt. 01

Story Info
Rory's new roommate takes on a new role.
1.9k words
4.54
32k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
605 Followers

I watched my roommate, eyes dancing with evil intent, smiling as if she were observing her prey. Which was a fair assessment of how she saw me, and the changes to our "relationship" over the past few months.

It all started when she walked into the bathroom one morning, groggy and tired, forgetting to knock. I had no time to cover up, giving her a glimpse of my shaved body, and of course my cage. Snug, tight, metal, and very obvious, she half apologized before asking what the hell was wrapped around my cock! I could only stand there, blushing and speechless, half-heartedly trying to cover myself up.

Over the next few days she pressed me for answers, and out came Rory. I talked about my desires, the love of dressing like a little slut, and my cage. She giggled as I talked about my panty collection, her laugh bringing redness to my cheeks as I showed her my dresses and other clothes. But most of her attention was fixated on my locked cock. It fascinated her. The way it hugged me, the framing of my balls, and of course the fact that there was a key. She was very interested in the key...

A few days later she sat me down, either end of the couch, for a talk. She said she couldn't get my cage out of her head. The idea of me locked, cock out of reach, denied in my little prison, was driving her insane. She stared me in the eyes, making sure I was paying attention, and asked for my key. My heart skipped a beat, eyes unable to leave hers, not sure what to say.

Sensing my hesitation, she moved over, straddling her legs on either side of me, sitting in my lap. Losing my voice completely, I could only listen as she traced a finger down the side of my face. She wanted control. She wanted Rory. She wanted my undivided attention. She wanted to dominate my thoughts. She wanted that key. As I stared, losing myself in her eyes, I could only watch as Rory nodded. I could only watch as Rory was taken, hand in hand, to my room. I could only watch as I opened the small chest where I kept certain treasures. I could only watch as her tiny hands closed around my key.

The next night she met Rory, dressed in her cutest maid uniform, a sea of black and white lace. Her smile never left her face, watching me walk around the apartment, enjoying her new toy. The night after that I was in my best cocktail dress, feeling her hands all over me, spoiling me with compliments. Then my bunny outfit, ass on display, fishnets hugging my legs. I cycled through all my outfits, slowly sharing everything with her, sinking further under her control.

For months she watched, learning what I loved to wear, what words made me blush, what made me excited. She left no stone unturned, pulling every secret I had out of me. The more she learned, the deeper I fell. Soon I was always dressed as Rory in the apartment, cock always encased in panties. She enjoyed dressing me up, playing with her new toy.

Most of all, over the last few months, she focused on my cage. Since the first day of handing over my key, smile on her face, she enjoyed her new found power. Her hands found my balls constantly, holding what she owned. Lifting my dress, holding me from behind, pulling down panties, whenever she wished. Her favourite game was to sit on my lap, her back to me, rubbing my cock against herself, giggling as I strained in my cage. She enjoyed my whimpers, my pleading, my suffering. But one thing she never did was let me cum.

The rare times she unlocked me, I was always bound. She enjoyed reminding me what I had given up to her, softly stroking my cock, feeling the desperation of it in her palm. Always stopping short, leaving me throbbing, she would simply smile and wait, until she could safely lock me up once again. Every time I could see the enjoyment, the pure happiness that my denial brought to her. I was beginning to think that I would never cum again.

From the moment I handed my key over to her, she began to learn everything about owning a pet. She discovered milking a few weeks in, forcing me in one of my pink dresses onto the table, her fingers slowly draining the cum from my cock. Spanking came shortly after that, where I found myself draped across her lap most evenings. Every week brought a new experience, a new torment. My resistance was completely gone, I no longer held any reservations, falling completely under her control. I was her toy, through and through, and I was happy.

All of which led me to tonight, sitting across from my roommate, nervously watching that mischievous stare, wondering what her plans for me were. She simply smiled, patting my cheek, as she took my hand and walked me to her bedroom. I followed behind her, my pink petticoats swishing as I walked, heels clicking off the floor. She had turned me into her little princess tonight, always enjoying the blush this outfit brought to my cheeks.

I was sat in a computer chair, hands tied to the arm rests. Placing my feet underneath, they were strung up, so she could move me freely around the room, a display on wheels. Giggling, she knelt in front of me, unlocking my cock, watching with care as it rose from its cage. I moaned, enjoying the feeling of my erection, a rarity for me these past few months. A large part of me knew I would not cum, knew she would never allow it. Yet, the tiniest sliver of hope always invaded my mind, teasing me with the prospect of an orgasm.

Pushing my petticoat out of the way, I softly moaned as she slowly ran her hands up and down. Stopping just as the tiniest drop of pre-cum formed at the tip, she scooped it up with one finger, having me suck on the taste of my denial. My mind lost in desire, I stared as she kept me on edge, focus solely resting in her beautiful blue eyes. Feeling she had my attention, she moved behind me, hand still on my cock, whispering in my ear.

She said she was so happy with what a good girl I had become for her. I whimpered hearing those words from her, my heart pounding in my chest. Her other hand running along my thigh, she whispered how pretty I was. What a good toy I was. How much she adored Rory. I was lost in the effects of her words, leaning back into her shoulder for support, soaking in my denial. I wanted this. Wanted not to cum. Because she wanted it. Because it made me her good girl. I was addicted to the throbbing sensation, the full balls, the constant horniness as I walked around the apartment encased in pantyhose.

Hands leaving my cock, a whimper escaping me, she played with the hem of my dress, telling me she had a new surprise for me tonight. Placing her fingers in my mouth, I sucked on them, moaning, as she told me I would need to be quiet. I would need to be silent. I would need to be forgotten. Nodding to her, willing to do anything she requested, I opened my mouth as a pink ball gag entered. I felt it belted behind me, taking away my speech, watching with wide eyes as she rolled me into her closet. Winking, finger on her lips to shush me, she closed the doors, leaving me to squint through the tiny slits in the wood.

I heard her turn on the music, just loud enough to cover the tiny whimpering coming through my gag. Cock still erect, throbbing with need, I watched as she led a man into the room, falling into his arms. I watched as she stripped, getting on her knees, taking his beautiful cock in her mouth. I watched as he roughly threw her on the bed, ass in the air, shoving his cock inside her waiting pussy. I watched his cock push in and out of her, hearing the moans and the cries as she was fucked hard. And finally from my vantage point, my denied cock still throbbing, I watched as he came, grunting, filling her with his cum.

My roommate put on a pair of panties, trapping his cum in her pussy. Flushed faced and happy, she left with the man, seeing him out, returning to her toy. Opening up the closet, she giggled at the sight of me. My ridiculously cute pink dress, petticoats, pink gag. My wide eyed expression, and of course my still very erect cock. Tracing a finger along the head of my cock, she asked if I enjoyed the show. I could only nod, mind eroded by my lust, my desire. Smiling, she said she had one more thing to ask of me before tonight was through.

Quickly I was iced down, safely locked back in my cage. She untied her toy, having me kneel for her at the end of the bed. Mind still afire with need, I watched as she tore off her panties, pussy soaked with her excitement and cum. She placed a hand in my hair, softly but firmly guiding me to the effects of the evening. Moaning, knowing this is exactly where I wanted to be, I happily obliged, burying my face, tasting the mix of her pussy and the cum of a man I did not know.

She moaned like never before, feeling my tongue in her pussy. Watching me suck cum out of her, dolled up like a good girl, she came, shaking and quivering as I was between her legs. Firm grip in my hair, she kept me close as I did my job. I was just her toy, my tongue an extension of her will, directed as she saw fit.

All cleaned, coming down from her orgasm, she brought me up to her face, exhaustedly smiling as she viewed her pet. Wiping some cum that had escaped my mouth, she brushed my lips with her finger, painting them to glisten with his cum. I could taste it, smell it with every breath, the very thing that was consistently denied to me. She relished in that fact, enjoying the inner torment behind my eyes.

Kissing me on the forehead, once again calling me her good girl, I was laid down beside her. A hand reaching under my petticoats, she held my cage in her palm, feeling the warmth radiating from me. A happy sigh, she fell asleep, holding her most favourite toy in the world.

I laid beside her, not daring to move, listening as she slowly drifted to sleep. I watched the key draped around her neck, a symbol of her ownership. Hand never leaving me, I whimpered, frustrated more than I could ever remember. I could only stare at the woman who controlled me. Who owned me. Knowing I would do anything for her. Knowing every part of me was hers.

As I watched the smile on her face, the fond grasp around my caged cock, my clit, a realisation spread over me. A truth that I had known all along, but in that moment only finally truly accepting it. Coming to terms with what she had in store for me.

She was never going to let me cum.

My clit would be locked and denied while she held my key. I was just a toy to her, a plaything. A pet. With that revelation coursing through my mind, I fell asleep beside her.

And smiled.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
605 Followers