The Roommate Pt. 01

Story Info
Marie discovers a new side of herself.
5.2k words
4.52
35.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!! SPOILERS FOR THE CAMGIRL

If you haven't read my first story on here, The Camgirl, go check out my profile and read it. This chapter contains mild spoilers for that story, and though you can probably read up to Chapter 12 of this story before you spoil too much for that one, I recommend reading it first for the best experience!

For those of you who have read The Camgirl, 1) You're awesome for reading all the way here, I hope you continue to enjoy it! 2) The Camgirl is just the first arc of the overall story. I thought about waiting until that was done to publish this, but thought you might like switching back and forth to see what Marie has been up to. This chapter takes place on the same night as Chapter 55: "Stupid Fucking Rules" I hope you enjoy it! <3

I: I Want To Be Your Little Slut

Marie and Lexi

Marie

Marie's body vibrated with the club's near-deafening music as she walked toward the bar. She had just turned twenty in September, but her fake hadn't failed her yet. And she needed a drink. Bad.

As she went up to the bar and ordered a kamikaze shot, Marie scanned the dance floor. The dim lighting didn't allow her to see too much, but she glimpsed more than enough cute girls to let her know coming out tonight hadn't been a waste.

She'd been horny all week, and nothing seemed to satisfy her. Alice and Leah weren't interested in anything more than a drunk make-out sesh now that Liam...

Don't think about him. You're here to have fun and get him out of your fucking head.

Marie downed the shot immediately when it came, thankful for the distraction. She paid for the drink, tipping the bartender, then looked toward the dance floor again.

She'd come here alone instead of going out with friends or to any school parties because she didn't want to develop a reputation with her sisters--and because it was easier to find girls to hook up with at a gay-club--but she still felt hesitant. She'd already decided she didn't want casual sex with a guy. That didn't appeal to her, and even if it did, doing so would just be proving Liam right.

"Is there anything between us other than sex anymore?"

Marie shook herself, realizing she had her phone out and open to her texts with Liam. She'd pleaded with him to give her another chance, promised she would try this time, and be an actual girlfriend like he deserved.

Looking at them just made her feel pathetic.

For a moment, Marie was tempted to order another shot. Instead, she pushed away from the bar and took a few steps toward the mass of dancing people. She stopped however, biting her lip. She felt so awkward just going in there alone, but she didn't really have any friends to go out with.

Sophie and Blake wouldn't have judged her, but Sophie didn't seem like the type to go out dancing. Blake might have come, but things had been tense between them ever since that night, and Blake had just gotten more distant since Marie had told her about Liam and propositioned her.

She could have done that for me at the very least. Her problem before was that I was with Liam, so why wouldn't she sleep with me once he dumped me.

A pop made Marie blink, and she realized she was clenching her fists. She was angry.

At Blake? Or at myself?

Marie sighed. Suddenly, she just wanted to go home. But she knew that all that waited there for her right now was an empty, silent room and an unsatisfying night with her toys. She was too horny--had been too horny all week--for that.

No sense waiting here all night.

Marie finally walked onto the dance floor, looking around as she made her way through the people--just in case.

If Ashley finds out about this, I'll never hear the end of it.

Marie already had enough to worry about in that area.

Once she was in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by couples and small groups of dancing people, Marie felt awkward again. She wished she could have told someone about this, or at least had someone to bring along with her, but the only people she would have felt remotely comfortable talking to about this were Blake and Stephanie. The latter was on the opposite coast, and Marie hadn't talked with her that much lately, either.

Not knowing what else to do, Marie just closed her eyes and started dancing, trying to forget about everyone and everything around her for a few minutes.

The alcohol eventually kicked in, which helped her relax and start dancing with some other girls and groups of girls. Some just danced near her, while a few were more than happy to grind up on her and get a little handsy, but none of them tried to make out her. The one time Marie went for it, she got a lukewarm kiss that lasted a bit longer than she had expected, and the girl danced with her for one more song before excusing herself.

Discouraged, Marie headed back over to the bar and ordered another drink.

As she waited for the shot--another kamikaze; they were blue and tasty--Marie somehow ended up with her phone in her hand, her conversation with Liam pulled up, thumbs ready to type.

"Fuck," Marie swore, letting her phone fall to the bar. She sighed, resting her head on her hand.

"Rough night?"

Marie blinked at the address. She looked up and met the eyes of a girl resting on her elbows next to her, body toward the dance floor. Marie had to look the girl up and down twice. She wore minimal make-up, yet somehow still had plump cheeks, full lips, immaculate eyebrows and light blue eyes that sparkled even in the club's dim lighting. All of that would have made her look a bit too girly if not for her strong jawline.

Her body made Marie's blood run hot. And also made her a little jealous. She wore a crop top and jeans--nothing fancy, but her tanned abs made Marie's mouth water, and her breasts looked impossibly perky. They weren't huge, but bigger than Marie's.

Bitch isn't even wearing a bra.

Not that Marie minded the view that provided. The girl's clothes did make her feel a bit over-dressed in her tight, shiny silver dress, however.

Then Marie remembered what the girl had said to her. Her cheeks heated as she met the girl's eyes again and realized she'd definitely been caught staring.

"Yeah," Marie said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, "Rough night, rough week."

"You here with friends, then?" The girl asked, her voice a little low, almost raspy, "Or just you?"

Marie bit her lip for a moment. She almost lied, but...

Why do you care what this girl thinks? You don't even know her.

She was hot, though.

"Just me," Marie said, unable to keep a bit of heat from her cheeks, "You?"

The girl gestured toward the dance floor, "They're somewhere in there, having fun. I got a little tired and wanted a drink. Heels are a bitch."

Marie blinked, realizing for the first time that the girl held a martini glass in one hand. An actual drink, rather than just a shot as Marie had ordered. For some reason, Marie found that hot.

"Cosmo?"

The girl grinned, taking another sip, "Yeah. I know it's a little basic, but I've stopped caring, they're yummy."

The way her tanned cheeks darkened a bit betrayed her supposed "uncaring" attitude, but Marie found herself smiling at it.

"I'm Lexi, by the way," the girl said, leaning in a bit closer.

"Marie."

"Nice to meet you, Marie," Lexi said, smiling in a way that made Marie squirm a bit, "I'm guessing you go to school around here?"

Marie nodded.

As they entered into small-talk, Marie found herself getting distracted by one part of Lexi or another. There was just something...unique about her that Marie found herself drawn to. They didn't go to the same school, but they were still pretty close to each other given how many universities there were packed into the city. They both had a lot of school ahead of them, as Lexi was pre-law while Marie was pre-med. Marie found, however, that she didn't care as much about the information as she did just talking to Lexi.

Am I interested in her? Or do I just miss talking with Liam?

Thankfully, Marie's drink came just in time to distract her from that line of thought. She thought about just throwing it back it, but after a glance at Lexi's drink, she decided to sip it and keep pace with the other girl. Kamikazes were sweet enough that she could do that and not need something to chase every sip.

The talk started to lull once both were near the end of their drinks, and for a moment, Marie worried that Lexi was no longer interested as the girl downed the last of her cosmo in one gulp. Then, however Lexi smiled, moving closer to Marie and nodding toward the dance floor. Now that she was no longer leaning against the bar, Lexi stood a few inches taller than Marie, "Wanna dance? I think my feet have rested enough."

Marie grinned, surprised at how relieved--and excited--she felt as she took the Lexi's hand and let the girl lead her onto the dance floor as she stuffed her phone back in its pocket, trying to be discreet. Her heart raced a bit when she and Lexi touched, and the need between her legs returned with a vengeance. Marie only then realized how good of a distraction talking with Lexi had been.

Once on the dance floor, Lexi surprised Marie by turning her around and wrapping her arms around her from behind. Marie blinked, but just went with it once Lexi started moving to the music and grinding up against her.

"So, do you normally come out to clubs by yourself?" Lexi asked. Her breath was hot on neck as she spoke. The other girl's hands held Marie's waist in a way that made her very frustrated with the fabric keeping her from skin-to-skin contact.

"Not really," Marie said, leaning back and turning her head a bit so Lexi could hear her better. Her cheek touched Lexi's, the contact sending shivers through her, and Lexi didn't move away, instead tightening her grip on Marie's hips. That sent a jolt of arousal through Marie, making her pussy clench in anticipation.

Am I just that horny? Or is it something else?

She didn't remember feeling this turned-on when dancing with Lexi or Alice leading to their respective hookups.

I did with Liam, though...

"I'm...recently single," Marie confessed, leaning into Lexi a bit more as they danced. She didn't know why she'd said it, but it felt good now that she had. It didn't make everything go away, but some of the stress that had been weighing her down the past week melted away.

"That sucks," Lexi said, "You two together long?"

Marie frowned, "Yes and no."

She yelped in surprise when Lexi suddenly spun her around and pulled them close, faces only inches away. Their legs tangled a bit. One of Lexi's pressed between Marie's, making her gasp. At the same time, Lexi's hands found the small of Marie's back, something she found oddly comforting.

When Marie focused on Lexi's eyes, she found she couldn't look away.

"That has to be the weirdest way I've ever heard someone answer that," she said with a smirk, "Were you two on-again, off-again or something?"

Marie shook her head, "We met near the end of last year and decided to stay together over the summer but didn't sleep together until we got back to school. He--" Marie sighed, "He dumped me last week."

Why am I telling her all this? Why does she even care? Why does it feel so good to tell her?

"Hence the rough week."

Marie nodded, "Yep."

Lexi grinned, "You trying to forget about it, or want a list of all the reasons boys suck?"

Marie snorted, "A little of both."

Lexi's grinned widened. One of the hands at the small of Marie's back pressed her closer. The other rose to her face. Then Lexi kissed her.

It wasn't the kind of kiss Marie had expected to get from anyone tonight. She found that she was more than fine with that.

Her body responded immediately as she melted into the kiss with a moan. Sparks of pleasure erupted from between her legs as Lexi pulled her close and Marie ground her hips against the other girl's thigh, hands rising up and grasping Lexi's muscular back. The taller girl's scent filled Marie's head as they kissed, lips mashing against each other, tongues occasionally darting out for a quick taste. Marie moaned, digging her fingers into Lexi's back when the other girl moved the hand at Marie's back down to squeeze her ass. Then she sucked on Marie's bottom lip, nipping at it.

Fuck, she's good at this.

The thought floated through Marie's fogged-up mind as they made out, the music and the people around them fading into nothing. Marie couldn't remember being this turned on with Alice or Leah. Not even when she got in bed with them. What was the difference with Lexi?

Only Liam was ever able to make me feel like this just from touching and kissing me.

The thought cut through the haze in Marie's mind, shocking her long enough for Lexi to grab her ass and pull her even closer, this time a bit more rough. That--and the friction between them--sent a spike of arousal through Marie that pushed out all thoughts of Liam.

Marie needed more, though.

She brought one hand down and around, fingers dancing over the exposed, muscular flesh of Lexi's midriff before rising up to cup Lexi's breast. The other girl moaned into Marie's mouth, giving her a feeling of triumph.

Then Lexi pulled back.

The motion caused Marie's hand to fall back down to the girl's stomach. The skin there was firm and hot, shining with a thin sheen of sweat. Marie met the other girl's gaze, satisfied at the glazed, almost cloudy look in the other girl's eyes.

Mine probably look the same.

Both of them panted, trying to catch their breath.

Marie smiled. Shivers ran through her when Lexi smiled back, then bit her lip.

Fuck, that's hot.

"You want to get out of here?" Marie ventured, leaning in a bit closer.

The corner of Lexi's mouth curled in a smirk. The taller girl leaned in, closing the distance between them as she rested her forehead against Marie's.

"To talk, or fuck?"

Marie blinked, somehow caught off-guard by her directness. She found herself tongue-tied.

Before she could manage to force something out, Lexi reached up and tucked a lock of hair behind Marie's ear. That made Marie shiver. She shuddered, gasping, when Lexi trailed her fingertips down Marie's neck all the way to her collarbone.

"Phone?" Lexi asked.

It took Marie a moment to process that, but she reached down and pulled her phone out of the pocket strapped to her thigh under her dress. Lexi's eyes widened at that.

"Roommate gave me the idea," Marie explained, handing her the unlocked phone.

Ugh! You can tell her that, but not whether you want to talk to her or fuck her? Both! The answer is both!

Lexi grinned at that, then looked at Marie's phone. An eyebrow went up and she seemed to hesitate for a moment before she started typing.

Fuck. I had it open to my conversation with Liam.

Marie's hand tightened into a fist out of embarrassment, nails digging into the palm of her hand. She relaxed a bit, though, when Lexi handed the phone back.

"I put my number in," she said, leaning back in, "I like you, but I don't jump into bed with someone the night I meet them. Things just get too messy that way. Especially with me."

Especially with her? What does that--

Lexi interrupted her train of thought with a kiss that made Marie moan and almost drop her phone. Before she could wrap her arms back around Lexi and melt into the kiss, however, Lexi had pulled away, biting her lip again. She walked around Marie, placing a hand against her stomach as she leaned in close one more time.

"I hope I see you again, Marie. It was really nice to meet you. Text me tomorrow. We can talk about how shitty boys are."

Then she walked off toward the bar.

Marie wanted to follow after her but found she couldn't move. Her pussy throbbed even harder than it had when she and Lexi had started dancing. Now, she had no outlet for that, though.

As she looked after Lexi, a few other people blocking her view, Marie was surprised to find a bit of anger rising in her. This time, she put her phone away before she could look at it.

Now what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Marie almost jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned ready to bite the person's head off but found herself breathless as she gazed at the girl with a hand on her shoulder.

This girl was tall, too. Her green eyes caught Marie's gaze first. Then her distinctive nose and tanned skin. Light brown hair tumbled down to her massive chest, barely contained by something halfway between a crop top and a bralette. Her stomach was even more toned than Lexi's had been. The muscles near her hips formed a V-shape that disappeared under tight jeans clinging to shapely thighs.

Marie couldn't think of anything to say, but she saw the question in the girl's eyes, and nodded. The girl grinned and grabbed Marie by the hips, pulling her roughly to her. A moan slipped from her lips as the brunette pressed her thigh between Marie's legs and into her already worked-up pussy. Marie looked up, meeting the girl's sparkling green eyes again, and saw something flash in them.

Moments later, both had their arms wrapped around each other as Marie moaned into the taller girl's mouth.

***

Lexi

"So, no luck?"

Lexi glanced over at Kendra as they separated from the rest of their friends, walking toward their apartments.

She shrugged, trying to seem nonchalant, "You know I don't hook up with anyone the first night I meet them anymore."

Kendra grinned, "That's not an answer."

"Yes, it is. It's just an annoying one."

Kendra rolled her eyes, "Ugh, just tell me who."

"Did you see the cute blonde I was talking with at the bar? Tight silver dress? Really nice legs?"

Lexi paused when Kendra just gazed at her, brow furrowed.

"I'll take that as a no, then?"

Kendra grinned, "No, I remember her--just wanted to see how far you'd go with the description."

Lexi rolled her eyes.

"I think I actually danced with her. She seemed a little awkward, especially when she tried to make out with me."

Lexi narrowed her eyes at her friend, "Are you just fucking with me, or did I actually get your sloppy seconds."

"Barely. I wasn't feeling it."

Lexi frowned at that. There was something about Marie that had drawn Lexi to her. Maybe it had been the frustration plain on her face, or just how fucking good she'd looked in that dress. Making out with her had definitely been fun--just thinking back on it made her heart pound a bit faster. Not inviting Marie back to her room had been hard, especially since the blonde had obviously been willing.

But she doesn't know what she's getting into.

"So?" Kendra prodded, "You gonna try and see her again?"

Lexi nodded, "At least once more. I want to see if there's anything about her that's just a giant red flag."

"Aaand tell her about how hooking up with you will probably be a bit different than she expects?"

Lexi raised an eyebrow, snorting, "A bit?"

Kendra laughed, "Fine. It will be a lot different, okay? A huge surprise."

Lexi couldn't help but join in her friend's laughter.

"But seriously," Kendra continued once they'd both stifled their laughter enough to speak, "You gonna tell her next time you see her?"

"Probably. Not right away, though. I'm going to have to try and get her even more interested, so she doesn't just run off right away."

Kendra grinned.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just...impressed at your restraint. How long has it been since you got laid, again?"

"Way too fucking long," Lexi admitted with a sigh, "But honestly, if waiting a bit longer gets me a fuckbuddy or even a date or whatever the fuck you call it when you're seeing someone but not like 'officially a couple,' it will be sooo worth it. Random hook-ups are just too much effort even when I don't factor in the lack of a guarantee that I'll have a good time or making sure I'm safe."

12