The Roommate Pt. 07

Story Info
Nellie finally goes to her first college party.
7k words
4.57
8k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I get close to his car, I hear the electronic buzz of James rolling down the passenger-side window. "Wow, you're too cool to wear a jacket huh?" He jokes, leaning across the seat to open the door for me. I pull it open and roll my eyes.

"I didn't think it would be this cold!" I say, pulling my skirt down as I slide into the seat.

"Here, I'll turn up the heat..." He says, giving me a kiss on the cheek as I buckle my seatbelt. He then looks to his dash, turns off the AC, and fiddles with the knob on the dash. Warm air starts blowing over my toes. Once he's done, his gaze turns to me. He looks down at my legs, then back to my head. "You look amazing."

I bow my head, blushing. "Thank you..." He's being really sweet, and I have to admit it's really giving me butterflies. My nervousness is starting to be assuaged too.

James clears his throat. "Well, the party is only like ten minutes from here. You ready to go?"

"Let's do it." I say, shrugging my left shoulder happily.

His hand grazes my thigh as he puts his car in drive. I know it must have been slightly deliberate. As we pull away he turns the volume of the music up. It's a deep and bassy rap song. Party music for sure, and the bass is so heavy I can feel it reverberate through my chest.

He keeps glancing over at me throughout the drive. I'm not sure if he's trying to check me out or get a read on me. I keep glancing at him too. I can't really help myself. His triceps look amazing with his hand up on the steering wheel. His arms in general are super thick. I can feel myself starting to get a little wet... from the vibrations of the bass, I guess.

The drive goes by quickly. I can feel a sense of trepidation building inside me though. I've never been to a real, bonafide, college party. I'm really not sure what to expect. Part of me honestly wishes Ruby were here, which is slightly confusing.

James turns down the volume and points over to a light blue house that has a few people drinking from solo cups on the front porch. "There it is." He says, turning the corner. "Lemme just find a spot to park."

"Cool." I say, trying to sound nonchalant and hide the fact that I'm internally freaking out a little.

Once James has pulled up to the curb, he puts the car into park and looks over at me. I'm staring out the window towards the house before I notice he is looking at me. I perk up.

"You good?" He inquires.

"Yup, I'm good." I say, flashing him a smile.

"Alright, well hey stick close to me and I'll introduce you to everyone here who is worth knowing." He says, smiling and giving me a wink. He gets out of the car and starts walking around the front. I start to reach for my door handle, but before I can open it he's already opened the door for me.

I look up at him from my seat. His broad chest and muscular arms are looking so good in his shirt. "Oh, thank you." I say as I step out and trying hard not to flash up my skirt.

He closes the door and puts an arm around me as we walk towards the house. As we approach the front, he drops his hand and gives my butt a little slap. "After you," he says, hanging back for a moment while I go up the few stairs in front of him. I can feel his eyes on my legs and ass.

I walk past the small group on the small front porch and through the open door. Inside, there are people everywhere. The smell of lingering weed mixes and clashes with the smell of liquor, fruity vape air, and at least fifteen different perfumes and colognes. The lighting is dim. String lights and LEDs provide contrasting colors punctuated by a laser light projector that casts red, green, and blue onto the various people's faces. Through it all, I can see across the living room to the kitchen to the opposite side of the house. The open floor plan gives everyone a vantage point of the whole party. Stairs on my right lead up to a dark second floor which appears to be untouched by the general debauchery of the first floor.

I pause briefly, gazing out at everything. As nervous as I am about being around so many strangers, everyone does seem happy. There's a throng of people laughing on a sofa and a collection of guys in the kitchen encouraging someone to shotgun a beer. It's pretty much everything I had expected.

James interrupts me zoning out by putting his hand on my lower back. He guides me forward, deeper into the cacophony, until we've reached a few people drinking together at a table.

"What's up?" He says to a guy with his back turned. As he turns around, I realize it's Jason.

"Yoo!" Jason replies excitedly, putting his hands up, spilling some beer from his cup onto the floor. "Did you just get here?" He asks, looking over at me briefly and smiling.

"Yeah, I've got some extra vodka in the car, but it looks like you're covered." James says, laughing at the huge menagerie of alcohol spread out across the table.

"Oh yeah bro we're all good on drinks." He replies, turning to me. "What's up? Glad you made it! Here--" He says, cutting himself off. He turns around and starts pouring some purple mixture from a gallon jug into a cup. "Have some of this borg, this shit is dee-licious."

I hesitate for a second, before I reach out and take it. "What's in this?" I ask, having to yell slightly above the thumping of the music.

"It's vodka and some red stuff and some like, pedialyte or some shit." He responds. Clearly he's already had quite a bit because his tongue is purple. I shrug and take a sip. He's right, it is delicious, and I can hardly taste the vodka. I can't tell if that's bad or good at this point.

"Wow, okay you're right!" I say, nodding and taking another sip.

"See I told you!" Jason exclaims, clearly excited that someone finally agrees that this drink is good. Judging by the amount in the bottle, Jason is the only person who's been drinking it.

James and I exchange a smirk, both finding Jason's excitement endearing.

"Do you want any?" Jason asks, turning to James.

"No, I'm good." James says, grimacing. "I'm just gonna have a beer." James puts his hand around my waist again.

"Suit yourself man, they're in the fridge." Jason replies, obviously slightly disappointed he hasn't converted James to his drink of choice.

"Bet."

James starts guiding me towards the kitchen with his hand on my back. I'm glad I have someone with me who knows people here. It puts me at ease a bit. The alcohol is probably helping too.

We get to the fridge and James pulls out a beer, and cracks it open. We both stand in silence and sip from our respective drinks for a moment as we look out at the crowd.

There are a couple people making out on the sofa, a handful of scantily clad girls dancing together by the speakers, and a small crowd of very red eyed stoners passing around a blunt in the living room. The sound of the music and dozens of conversations all swirl together into white noise.

I go to take another sip from my cup, but only get a tiny dribble. I must have been drinking faster than I thought. The realization that my cup is empty is quickly followed by the sudden awareness that I'm already fairly tipsy. That's fairly unsurprising though, given that since breakfast I haven't eaten anything except cum. That thought makes me audibly gasp and start blushing.

Thankfully, James pulls me out of my rumination with a loud clink as he places the now empty beer can on the counter. "Whew," He exhales, having evidently just chugged the last half of the can. He bumps his chest a couple times. "How're you feeling?" He asks, moving a little closer to me.

"Honestly?" I lock eyes with him. "I'm kinda tipsy" I say, breathily. I follow it up with "But I'm having fun," and smile.

He smirks and steps closer to me, putting his hands around my waist. He's so big compared to me. I've definitely gotten a few inches shorter in the past few days, I'm probably like 5'2" now, and even with heels on it feels like he has almost a whole foot of height on me. His hands feel huge, and strong, wrapped around my dainty waist. We keep looking at each other. He's been so sweet to me tonight, and he's so hot.

I think I'm gonna suck his dick tonight.

"Want to go somewhere a little quieter?" He asks. I think we're on the same wavelength right now. I nod my head gently.

With that, he takes my hand and leads me through the kitchen, around the partygoers in their various states of inebriation, and out the slider to the backyard.

The yard is fairly large, and has the usual debris you might find in a suburban backyard. Some sports equipment lying around, a grill that looks like it hasn't been used in years, and some patio furniture bleached by the sun. It's hard to see it all at night though, with so little light.

It's evident that James has been here plenty of times before, because he easily sidesteps all the small obstacles dotted around the walkway behind the house. The only light comes from inside the house and from some streetlights in the front that cast long shadows along the house to the fence at the yard's edge. I can't navigate the area as gracefully and I'm hampered even further by my heels, but soon we are standing under a small awning with some plastic chairs. He stops and turns around and in one motion pushes me against the side of the house. With his arms wrapped around me and his strong biceps against my ribcage, he pushes his tongue into my mouth. It tastes like beer, but it turns me on so much that I feel myself start leaking instantly.

I return the kiss and push against him, placing one hand onto his chest to feel his pecs and throwing the other around his back to pull him closer. He kisses me so deeply that he keeps lifting me up slightly off the ground. My heels start to slip off every time. I'm not sure how long we keep kissing like that, but it feels amazing. I can tell I've already completely soaked through my underwear, not like there was much underwear there to soak through.

Soon, he starts kissing my neck. It feels so nice. Even though he's gripping me with his strong hands and burying his face into my neck, even biting me slightly, it feels oddly tender. I'm not quite used to it, since the other sexual experiences I've had today have mostly involved me getting throat fucked. This feels nice, in a different way. The butterflies in my stomach are there again.

I lightly moan for him as he keeps kissing me. He takes one arm off from around my waist, which lets me touch the ground again. With his free hand, he starts groping my chest, and it isn't long before he pulls down my top. The air feels cold on my nipples, and it makes them perk up even more than they already were. Even though it's quite chilly outside, the heat radiating from his body, the alcohol, and my extreme horniness all help keep me warm.

James gropes my exposed boobs, cupping them slightly before he teases my nipples. It makes me squeal a little, they're so sensitive. He chuckles and does it again, eliciting the same reaction. I look at him and grin. We start kissing again, but this time he pushes his whole body against me. That's when I feel it.

His dick must be really, really big. I knew that since I saw his bulge this morning, but feeling it is something else. It feels like someone is pressing their whole forearm against my belly. It honestly fills me with a little bit of worry, because I don't know if I can handle that much cock. As we keep kissing though, I really can't resist feeling it. I slowly graze my hand down his chest. Once I'm down by his crotch, I push my palm against what feels like the head, and wrap my fingers around it. I can feel the throbbing even through his trousers and underwear. I really want it now.

He must want me as much as I want him because having my hand against his crotch has really pushed him into overdrive. He puts one hand on my face and holds me there, his tongue repeatedly pushing into my mouth, and his other hand reaching down to roughly grope my butt. Someone could walk out and see us at any time, but I really can't wait any longer.

When he pulls away for a moment to catch our breaths, I take the opportunity to push him forward slightly and kick off my heels so I can get on my knees. The cold smooth concrete feels hard against my knees and toes. When I look up I can see his huge bulge pulsing there eagerly just above my forehead. He knows what I want, and it seems like he doesn't want to waste any time.

Without hesitation, he pulls his belt buckle off and slides his trousers halfway down his legs so they're bunched at his knees. With that, his long, thick cock slumps out of his trousers and onto my forehead with a small tap. It sits there for a moment, wet with precum, as I stare up at it. I must be going cross-eyed gazing up at his gorgeous cock right there in front of me.

Normally, I would take over here, but James clearly has something else in mind. He's not about to sit back and let me suck him off. He leans forward, one hand braced against the side of the house, and puts his other hand around my head. His fingers weave their way into my hair, giving him a good grip on me. With his hand around my head, he pulls it forward. I open my mouth, expecting him to force feed me his thick cock, but I'm surprised when I realize that he's instead pushed my face deep into his balls. His cock rests on my forehead as he buries my face into his sack.

It's slightly damp with sweat, but it feels so soft. His balls feel heavy with cum, which makes my clit twitch. My tongue out, I lick the underside of his balls gently. It's not until a few moments pass that I inhale deeply through my nose, and ohmygod.

It feels like something in my brain breaks, like a wet popsicle stick getting split in two and every fiber slowly coming apart. The smell is intoxicating. His musk gets rubbed on my face and fills my nostrils. It feels like the odor is going up through my nose and pushing my brain out. I keep sniffing hard, forgetting everything else. My thoughts slowly disappear as my tongue just hangs limp from my mouth. He keeps rubbing the underside of his sack against it. But my nose, pressed into the base of his cock, is overactive. I keep inhaling, wanting to get more, and meanwhile my brain is just getting more and more permeated with the sensation of irresistible, unstoppable lust.

I don't want it to end, but eventually he pulls my head back and lets his cock slide off my forehead and dangle in front of my face. I'm still slack-jawed, my tongue drooping out. My mouth must look pliable, because he swiftly stuffs it with the head of his cock. Time seems to pass in waves. One second I'm sucking the head, the next moment he's forcing it into my throat, clearly trying to test my mouth out to see if I can take the whole thing. I'm here for it. I just accept it. I want it.

Saliva fills my mouth and replaces the spit that drips out when he pulls his cock back. I'm drooling so hard on his dick and it's getting perfectly lubricated for him to thrust in again. He tries to get it balls deep into my throat repeatedly until eventually, my throat gives way and his balls hit my chin. I'm not gagging this time. I'm not sure if it's from all the cock I took today, but my throat just feels completely placid. James can sense that, and he fucks it like a pussy.

My head is against the wall, and he is just leaning over me thrusting into my throat as though he was fucking someone doggystyle. I keep my eyes open as well as I can, watching his mound of pubes approach my face, retreat, and then approach again. My spit drips down onto my thighs, and it mixes with what has become an almost constant stream coming from my clitty.

He whispers sweet nothings as he uses my face. Well, not so much sweet nothings as dirty, horny nothings. "Fuck yeah" is about as romantic as it gets. More often it's "good girl," "good slut," "suck that dick," and my personal favorite, "take it you little fuckslut."

It all turns me on even more. Hearing him groan and whisper, feeling his cock pulse in my throat and on my tongue, smelling his musk still rubbed all over my nose and face, the sensation of my clit saturating my underwear with wetness, and the ever present possibility that someone is going to walk out and see me letting James use my face like a fleshlight. Whew! It's a lot, but I'm loving it.

He doesn't seem to get tired of fucking my throat, because he just keeps pumping away at it. His balls slap against my chin with each thrust and make a satisfying 'pwap' sound every time. I'm able to at least slightly start to get my thoughts in order again. I'm trying hard to breathe through my nose when I get the chance so I don't get even more airheaded. I must admit though it's hard to focus on anything other than the enormous cock sliding in and out of my saliva covered throat. I can hardly even hear anything over the 'gluck, gluck, gluck' of my throat as he fucks it. If someone could hear this, they would honestly probably think he was fucking a soaking wet pussy.

Eventually, after I don't know how long, he starts to subside and slow down before he suddenly stops. I open my eyes and look up at him, but he is looking off to his left.

"Ja--" I start to say, but he cuts me off by looking down and putting his finger to his lips. I take the hint and stay quiet. I look over in the same direction and can see a figure shrouded in the darkness.

"Hello?" The figure says, and at that James seems to relax.

"Oh Jason, it's you." James says, stealthily tucking his soaking wet cock into his boxers as he pulls his trousers back up.

James walks towards him and they start talking. I'm not sure why I stay on my knees for so long, but I do.

"What are you doing out here bro?" Jason says before I hear James reply in a hushed tone. I can't hear what he says, but it makes Jason start laughing and under his breath he says "Daamn." James quickly whispers "hold up hold up, so" and starts whispering again in a tone too low for me to hear.

They both start walking towards me now, so I start to stand up, but James puts a hand on my shoulder, indicating I should stay where I am. Jason giggles again in a hushed kind of way that only an overexcited drunk guy trying to be quiet possibly can.

With both of them standing over me, James nods his head up and whispers, "Do you wanna suck both of our dicks?"

I had a feeling this is where things were going, and even though I know this is probably the kind of moment where I should call Ruby and ask her to pick me up, I really just can't help myself. Come what may, I really wanna suck them off.

I reply with a gentle nod and say, "yeah."

I can see James in the darkness fumble with his trousers, the clinking of his belt buckle, and Jason is doing the same. James quietly whispers to Jason again, and Jason turns to him incredulously and audibly says "wow, seriously?"

They both start laughing. Jason moved towards me first. I can see his cock in the darkness, so I reach up and touch it. It's not as big as James', but the warmth of it and the ridges of his veins feel so nice in my hands. I start giving the head a few kisses, but Jason starts to grab my head just like James did.

Instantly, my face is pressed against Jason's balls. My nose is buried in his sack and I'm forced to sniff deeply once again as I don't have any other way to breathe with his balls covering my mouth. The moment I do, that same intense feeling comes back. My brain starts rushing a hundred miles an hour, and I can't seem to think straight and the smell keeps getting stronger and the air keeps getting thinner and my mouth starts to water even more and my clitty leaks even harder and my ass puckers like all I've ever wanted in the world and for my whole life is just a big fucking juicy yummy cock!

"Huuuuuph" I breath in deeply as Jason finally pulls my face out of his ballsack. My eyes roll back with my mouth hanging open, and once again there's a cock plowing my throat.

12